2.) Jennifer. The Exotic Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God I love you, Daddy," Jennifer said, her head falling sideways across the top of mine, her arms wrapping around my head, holding me tight, just as I held her.

"I love you too, baby," I said, gently pressing my face against her chest.

A minute or two passed, and then, I felt a thick drip of something roll down the inner part of my thigh. I chuckled, looked up and Jennifer pulled away slowly.

"I think you're leaking," I said playfully.

"Oh, I'm more than leaking, she said, and she slowly lifted her hips, her feet stretching down to find solid floor. Her toes touched down, and her pussy gushed a thick viscous white cream, dripping out of her hole like a waterfall as my cock fell free. "Oops!" She said, closing her legs and stepping backward to sit in the other chair.

"I, I'll grab some towels and clean this up," I said, standing up.

"Come here," she said, reaching forward and grabbing my hand.

"What?" I asked as she looked up at me with a weird look in her eyes.

"It's my job," she said, tugging me closer. "It's a thing and the things must be obeyed." She opened her mouth and bent forward, her lips touching the head of my expired penis, and she sucked it into her mouth. Her hand came up then, gently taking hold of the base so she could slide her lips all the way down and suck all the combined creaminess from every part of me, slowly, methodically, cleaning off my cock. When she was done with my head and shaft, she held my cock sideways, licking the base, and my nutsack, running her tongue up and down and all around it, sucking any errant globs of creamy goodness wherever it may have been.

"God damn," I groaned. "I can't get hard again. Not this fast, but god you make me want to fuck you again."

Jennifer giggled and smiled at me playfully. "You can fuck me any time you want. Anywhere, anytime, anyplace."

"Mmmmm, I might take you up on that," I said promisingly.

"Can you hand me my pants?" she asked me then.

I bent down, grabbed them, and handed them to her. "Do you need some paper towels or-"

"Nu-uh," she said, slipping her feet into the pant legs and pulling them up to her knees while keeping her hips locked closed like a vice.

"You're not going to get cleaned up?" I asked.

She looked at me like I was crazy. "I didn't go through all that just to let it all drain out of me," she said playfully. "Besides, if I'm not ovulating right now, I can have a little fun with it." She pulled her pants up then with a lightning-quick jerk and zipped the zipper before buttoning the top button. "There. See? All better."

She bent down and grabbed her Baby-T off the floor and then came right back up as if shot from a gun. "Oh, uh... maybe I won't do that again." She rearranged the shirt and pulled it on over her breasts, hooked it around them, and then cupped them to make sure they were safely contained within the thin material. Her nipples stood out like beacons against the material, a billboard announcing; The results of a cataclysmic orgasm. See inside for details.

I made myself presentable, smoothed my shirt down, and buckled my belt back around my waist as Jennifer took a quick seat, clicked on a variety of different things on the screen, and then stood up, turning as if to leave.

"They have...cameras in here," I said, looking again at the two I'd spotted earlier.

"Oh shit! Thanks, Daddy," Jennifer said, sitting back down and reopening a browser. She turned, stared at something on the wall, and then typed it into the computer. A folder appeared on the screen, and she swiped across the top four items and moved them from one folder to the next. A moment later they blinked out of existence. "Don't wanna leave those around for prying eyes."

I saw then, that there weren't just the four items she'd just put in there, but many, many video snippets, and I asked her then what they were.

"Oh, that's uh... my spank bank," she said, using the male term for images and videos a guy might masturbate to.

"Where did they come from?" I asked.

"Oh, sometimes you find stuff. Either on the internet or...on the drive here."

"People leave that stuff?"

"Well yeah," Jennifer said, grinning. "We almost did. But people are really respectful. If they find something, they usually just take it off the drive and then...maybe leave a thank you note."

"A thank you note?"

"Yeah. Uh, the library doesn't get a lot of guys so... most of the videos are other girls who come in here. Solo. Stuff like that. Sometimes you can tell them left it on purpose 'cause they give you a wink at the end."

"Wow," I said, truly surprised.

"Don't go getting any ideas," Jennifer said, standing up again and grabbing her jacket.

"Are...are we done? We're leaving?"

"Yeah," Jennifer said, looking at the clock on the wall. "It's four already."

"Oh," I said, glancing at the same clock.

"The red light is on, which means we're over our time limit," Jennifer said, "But that's okay. It'll be fine. They don't charge that much if you run over."

"Okay, well let's get outta here," I said and we hurried to reset everything I washed out my coffee cup and put it in the small basket that had a note on it that read: Dishes that need washing.

As soon as we were back in the truck, we were on our way, I told Jennifer to put her seat belt on as I floored it, smashing the truck back through the barrier of snow, and out onto the road. I drove a bit faster than normal, not because I was in a hurry to get back, but because I wanted to get back on the main road, as quickly as possible. Again the snow was starting to pick up, and the wind began to blow.

"You know," Jennifer said after a few minutes as she reached over and turned the heater on. "Brody is a real asshole."

I glanced at Jennifer, smirking, and nodded. "Tell me something I don't know."

"Okay," she said mysteriously. "I can feel it inside me still."

"What?" I asked, confused, and then realized what she was talking about. "Oh...yeah."

"Like, it misses you already," she giggled, and then she grabbed the door handle and made a small high-pitched sound.

"What? What is it?" I asked, now instantly worried.

"It's coming out," she said quickly. "Oh... oh shit. I can't keep it in!"

"What's coming out?" I asked.

"Cum," she said, smashing her knees together. "Jesus Christ," she hissed again, and she slid her hand between her legs, and then turned it sideways, cupping herself.

"You're not going to make a mess all over the seat, are you?" I asked.

"I...I'm pretty sure I already did," Jennifer said, her face turning red. "I'll clean it up when I get home," she added, and then she looked out the window, not wanting me to see her face.

"Are you okay?" I asked, still worried about...everything.

"Daddy, I'm fine," she said in a steady, strong voice. "I just...had a little too much fun, and...I thought I'd be able to keep it in, you know, just, holding it in."

"Too much fun?" I said an impish grin on my face. "No such thing."

"Well, remind me next time I ask you to cum inside me, cum in my ass," Jennifer said.

"You want me to cum in your ass?" I asked.

"Mmmm, yeah," she said. "It was actually a lot of fun. I think I might have a better shot of holding it all in if you do that. My butt is a lot tighter than my Vajay-jay."

"Now?" I asked, gently bringing the truck to the side of the road and slowing down, a mischievous look on my face.

"Yeah, sure," Jennifer said, grabbing her seatbelt suggestively. "Why not."