2 lesbians go straight Pt. 01

Story Info
Lesbian wives go back to being straight for a night.
2.4k words
3.95
5.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Katie and I have been together for 20 years, we've been married for 10 of those and we are both 51 years old. We own an upscale gift shop near the beach and have done quite well for ourselves. Even though we are both gay, way  back in our college days we have both been with men, or in my case,1 man. Our sex life is still amazing and we seem to always find new ways to pleasure each other. A few weeks back, while we were in bed having sex, Katie said, "do you think we would like sex with a guy any better now that we're older?" I was a little shocked by that to say the least and I asked her why she was asking that. Her answer almost made me fall off the bed. She said, "I was looking at Michael today and I can only assume his cock is huge, then the thought of what it would feel like crept into my head."  

Michael works for us and is a mountain of a guy, he's 6'3" tall and weighs 260 lbs. The crazy thing is that even though he looks like a handsome NFL player, he's very quiet, gentle, and still a virgin. We know he's a virgin because we tease him about it all the time. Michael is 20 years old and too shy for a girlfriend, we're literally his best friends. I didn't want to admit it to her, but that thought has crossed my mind many times. So I said, "Do you miss fucking a guy?" 

She said, "no, a guy could never make me feel like you do, but it's been so many years I forgot what it feels like having a guy fuck me, that's all." 

I said, "yeah, I know what you mean, I kinda forgot too, let's fuck Micheal," We both laughed really hard and then I said, " I only meant that as a joke, but maybe we should, it could be fun having a threeway with him, he's like a fresh canvas waiting to be painted." 

Katie said, " WOW! Now I have my lesbian wife wanting to fuck a guy, what have I done?" 

I said, "No, you're wrong, I don't want to fuck a guy, I wanna fuck Michael, and you, at the same time." That was when we decided we would do just that.

 Michael is our only employee, and 6 days a week the three of us are together. Katie teases him relentlessly by showing him her thong and snapping it when she bends over, or sometimes if she's not wearing a bra she'll flash him. All that ever happens is he smiles and turns bright red. We decided since she's technically the wild one, she would try to arrange it. When Michael came in the next day I heard Katie say, "Hey virgin come into the office I gotta ask you something." That was another tease she did, calling him virgin when nobody was around, he would just laugh it off. I couldn't hear what was going on, so my anticipation was off the charts. Ever since my wife put this into my head, I couldn't wait for it to happen. If she couldn't convince him, I was going to be very disappointed. 

In my mind I could not see a world where Michael would say no. I'm pretty tall, weigh 122 lbs and have long blonde hair, I've been told many times I look like heather graham, Katie is about the same build as me, but her tit's are bigger, I'm an A cup and she's a B. she's got long black hair like Demi moore, we're what's called "Lipstick Lesbians." They were in there for a pretty long time which I assumed meant he wasn't going to go along with our idea. After about 10 minutes they came out and he went right into the stock room. Katie came over and said, "if you're not doing anything tomorrow night, I'm gonna fuck michael if ya wanna watch." Then she laughed. She had actually arranged it. She told me he loved the idea but was afraid because it would be his first time and he wouldn't know what to do. She had to assure him that all three of them would be learning what to do. 

The next day at work Michaels teasing was relentless, I was even teasing him, it was a good way for us to break the ice before we got down to business. Katie didn't wear any panties or thong that day, she was a commando, and she made sure every time she bent over, the crack of her cute little ass showed for Michael to see. The day took forever to end and when it finally did, we all headed back to our house. I made dinner for us, and then after our meal, we lit up a joint to ease our nerves. I took the first shower and Katie followed right after me.,Michael went in last.

While Michael was showering we decided to put on our sexiest panties and bras, we were gonna give him the full treatment. A couple minutes later he came out with a towel wrapped around his waist and there was a very big sign that he was ready. I got out of the bed and walked over to him, I said, "you ready?" he nodded his head so I reached behind,and unhook my bra. As I let it slip off I saw his eyes go directly to my tits. I took his gigantic hands and put them right on my tits. As he was feeling me up, I reached down and pulled off his towel. Like I said in the beginning, I don't have a lot of experience with men, but this cock I was staring at was enormous. I reached down and slowly started to stroke him.

Katie crawled over to the edge of the bed, pushed my hand away and said,"Let's get the party started for this poor guy." and with that she put his cock into her mouth. I was so big I don't think she fit even half of it in, but the look on Michael's face said, it was good enough. After a couple of minutes she told him to lay on the bed. She told me to sit on his cock and give Michael his first good ride, and said, " don't you dare make him cum until I get a ride too." I assured her I would leave her some. 

As I slid his cock into me  the size of it became very real. I took a minute to get him in without it hurting. My pussy was stretched to its limit, but he was all the way in. The longer I sat on him, the wetter I got, and suddenly it was sliding in and out with no problem. I looked at Michael and he was somewhere else. Katie was watching us with one hand better legs. I said to Michael, "how would you like to eat my wife's pussy, and I can tell you from experience, it's a damn nice pussy." He nodded his head, so I told Katie to strand his face and we'll both ride him at the same time. 

As we were both riding I heard her say, " use your tongue Michael, lick the little knob on the top, it's my clit and that's where it feels best." A couple seconds later she said, "ohhhhh, you found it, now don't stop." We were both rocking our hips, mine on his cock and hers on his tongue. I heard the familiar squeal she makes when she comes, and she was cuming. Not to be outdone I rode him as hard as I could until I had my first orgasm too. 

We switched places and  smiled as I watched Katie fit that monster cock into her pussy. It was in pretty quick, and she said, "we definitely need a bigger dildo, this fat cock of his feels amazing once it's in. 

I could see Katie's wetness all over Michael's face so I bent down, looked in his eyes and said, "your face is pretty wet, let me clean it for you," then I started licking his face and lips, but I never kissed him, Then I said, "I'm the jealous type and I don't want her to have more than me so I'm gonna need to ride your tongue too, unless you don't want me to."

He said, "well I guess I need to know how different pussies taste, right?" I laughed and put my pussy right in his mouth. He was a quick learner because his tongue was instantly on my clit. I have a bigger clit than Katie, so he had more to work with, and he was working it like a pro. I made sure as he was licking me that my pussy was all over his face, I made him very wet! After we both had our second orgasm we climbed off Michael and the three of us laid side by side catching our breath. How he didn't cum yet was beyond me. He just ate and fucked to hot women for the first time in his life and he was still hard as a rock. I asked Katie to eat me because as good as Michael was, she knew my pussy better than I did. 

I was on my back, Katie's head was between my legs and Michael was laying next to me. As she was eating me, I reached over and took that big cock in my hand and gave him a nice slow hand job. It was still wet with Katie's juices so it was nice and slippery. As I was stroking him, he reached over and started playing with my tits. I told him to gently pull on my nipples and he did a good job of making me feel pretty good. As he was playing with me, Katie looked up and said, "she likes this too michael." Then she crawled up and started to suck on my other nipple. Without saying anything, Michael bent down and started sucking on my other nipple. 

With both of them sucking my tits, I reached between my legs and started to rub my clit. I gave myself an instant orgasm. Seeing this Katie took over and started fingering me while she was still sucking my tit. I don't know how many fingers she had in me, but it felt amazing. After yet another orgasm we switched places. I was eating Katie's pussy while Michael sucked her nipples. He had to work a little harder because her tits were bigger than mine, but he seems to be doing a good job because Katie's eyes were closed and she was lost in the moment. I joined Michael and started playing with and sucking her other tit. I told Michael to reach down and gently play with her pussy, I watched as he played with her lips, rubbed his fingers between them and played with her clit. 

I reached down and pushed one of his fingers inside her. She reacted by raising her knees and spreading her legs open. I let Michael play for a few, but I knew she needed release so I told him to "watch and learn." I pulled his hand away and buried two fingers into her pussy. I fingered her to a massive squirting orgasm. I could see Michael was amazed by the squirting so I didn't stop, I made her squirt until the bed, her legs, my hand, everything was soaked. All the while she was squealing and moaning very loud. When I finished Mather cum I looked at Michael and said, "that's how to make a girl cum." 

To my surprise our little shy friend looked at me and said, "can I try and make you cum like that?" 

I looked at Katie and said, "awww, our little boy is growing up." We all laughed and I answered him by laying on my back, grabbing the back of my knees, lifting my legs and spreading as far as I could. I looked at Michael and said, "this is the best view of an open pussy that you will ever see, so get to work." He put a finger in my pussy and r then gently slid in a second. I guided him on how to finger me and he caught on quickly. 

I guess she knows my look because Katie said to Michael, don't stop, she's about to cum," and she was right. A few seconds later I was cuming.  I don't squirt as much as Katie, so all he got was a very wet sounding squishy pussy, very wet. I pulled his hand away because I got very sensitive. Katie took his hand and licked his fingers. Then she pushed it to him and he did the same. At that point both of our pussys needed a rest so we decided it was Michael's turn to cum. I honestly don't know how he held out this long with two hot lesbians cuming all over the place. We decided Katie's pussy would be the tool to make him cum. She laid on her back and he fucked her missionary style. I laid my head on her chest and watched him pump that fat cock in and out of Katie. When he came, he pulled out and shot his load all over us. Her belly, my face, her tits, everywhere! He must have cum a gallon. 

After he came, we all cleaned up and said our good nights. When he left I looked at Katie and asked, "so what do you think? Do we need a Michael to make us happy?" 

She looked at me, pulled off her sweats and said, "I don't know, come fuck me again so I can compare." I ate her to another orgasm right on the kitchen table. 

I looked up at her with a very wet face and said, "Nope, I don't think we need a cock to make us happy." The next day at work we both thanked Michael for a great evening but told him it was a one time only thing. He was ok with that because he said now he has more confidence to go out and find another willing girl. I think he'll be fine because that fat cock of his will make any straight girl happy. It even made two lesbians happy.