My Boyfriend's Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
My first lesbian experience.
2.9k words
4.64
40.1k
69

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
El_Fazee3
El_Fazee3
70 Followers

So here I am; lying in this huge bed, stark naked, completely out of breath, with no energy to even lift a finger. Next to me is a woman who is in no better shape than me. We are both fully spent, and we are both hosting a huge smile of satisfaction on our faces. The satisfaction of women who have just had enormous, overwhelming, multiple orgasms.

The interesting thing about this is that the woman lying next to me is my boyfriend's mom.

Let me back up and start from the beginning...

I met my boyfriend in my first year of college. We hit it off right away. We were both part of the athletics team, and spent a lot of time in training, so it was only natural that we became attracted to each other and ended up together.

He is six feet tall, handsome, well-built, with a fully defined body. I cannot stop admiring his body whenever he undresses in front of me.

As for me, what can I say... I am gorgeous -- or so I have been told many a time, by friends of both genders. I am five feet seven inches tall, with relatively wide(ish) hips and a full ass. My waist is quite slim, and my breasts are firm and just the right size to be proportional with the rest of my body. There is not an inch of fat in my body -- well, except my ass, I guess. I have long, wavy brown hair reaching just above my butt crack when untied.

Since my boyfriend and I met, I have been spending a lot of time at his place. His parents are divorced, and he lives with his mom in a three-bedroom house. His mom uses the third bedroom as an office when she is working from home.

My boyfriend and I have sex all the time. We don't seem able to keep our hands off each other. We fuck whenever we are alone in his room. We also fuck in any room in the house (except his mom's) when his mother is not around. I often spend the night at his place as well.

My boyfriend's mom and I get along really well. She is fun, full of energy, and nice to be around. I believe she is in her early forties, but I never asked. She has an amazing body that would put any eighteen-year-old woman to shame. She has short, straight, blond hair, and sea-blue eyes.

From what I see whenever she is in her swimsuit, sunbathing in the back yard, she has an amazing body; voluptuous breasts (I would guess cup size D), flat belly, and a full perfectly round ass.

One night when I was sleeping over at my boyfriend's place, we ordered Chinese food and the three of us had dinner together with a few beers each (you cannot not have beer with Chinese food). After dinner, we watched some TV together. I was cuddling my boyfriend on the couch, wearing a white T-shirt (bra-less of course) and short satin shorts.

My boyfriend's mom was sitting across from us. She was wearing a short cotton sleeveless summer dress with slits on each side. As she was sitting with her feet under her, I could see her beautiful legs, and could not stop myself stealing glimpses at them whenever I thought she wasn't looking.

I must say, I felt really turned on looking at her, which was weird on so many levels. She is my boyfriend's mom, she is an older woman, and she is a woman -- I never thought I would be attracted to a woman, but I guess I was wrong.

When the show we were watching was finished, I took my boyfriend's hand, pulled him off the couch and led him into his bedroom. As soon as we closed the door behind us, I practically ripped his clothes off him. I was a woman in heat, and I was showing it. As he stood in front of me stark naked, I pushed him onto the bed, where he landed with a bit of a bounce.

I knelt on the floor between his legs and took his dick in my hand. I reached my head closer to it, spit on it and started stroking it up and down with my right hand. He started moaning and tried to pull my head down so I could take it in my mouth. I refused and kept my face away. Instead, I brought my other hand on his dick and started stroking it with both hands, twisting them as I moved them up and down. This is something that I learnt from watching porn and it drove him crazy every time.

I could sense him getting close to cumming, so I stopped. I looked at him only to see a look of puzzlement and annoyance. I waited for a minute or so until his excitement subsided, and lowered my head, opened my mouth, and took the head of his dick in. I started licking it like a lollypop while stroking his shaft with both hands again.

It did not take him long to tense up and start gunning load after load of cum into my mouth. I tried to swallow every drop, but there was so much cum, some of it slipped between my lips and onto his belly. After he finished cumming, I took my mouth off his dick and licked the cum off his belly and swallowed it. I looked up to see a huge grin on his face. This was a happy, and satisfied man indeed.

I stood up, took my clothes off, got up on the bed and laid down next to him. I rested my head on his chest and felt happy that my boyfriend is satisfied.

He then started running his hand gently up and down my back, sending shivers up my spine. He knew that my back was my sensitive spot and touching it turned me on. He raised himself to move to the end of the bed and return the favour, but I said no. I told him that I am too horny already and wanted to get fucked instead.

Listening to me talk dirty like that must have turned him on because his dick was rock hard again. I raised myself and straddled him, taking his full length into my already-wet pussy. I placed my hands on his chest and started moving up and down on his shaft. Every time my clit touched the base of his cock, I got a spasm in my whole body.

I started bouncing up and down faster. When his dick was all the way inside me, I would stay a fraction of a second longer and move my ass to increase the stimulation in my pussy.

This fucking motion was so intense, I was starting to moan more loudly with every stroke. My boyfriend tried to cover my mouth with his hand and muffle my screams as I was cumming, but he was not very successful. I think the neighbours in the next block knew that I was cumming.

This must have tipped him over the edge because he reached back, grabbed my ass, pulled me onto his dick and held me there. He started cumming again in my pussy, with the same intensity as his first round.

I collapsed on his chest until his dick became limp and slipped out of my pussy, which was oozing with his semen.

I got up, went to the bathroom, and cleaned myself. I brought a wet towel back with me from the bathroom and cleaned his dick. He was fast asleep.

I realised that my throat was really dry, I guess from all the heavy breathing, so I decided to go to the kitchen and get a drink of water. It was already late, and I figured that my boyfriend's mother would already be asleep, so I did not put any clothes on.

As I poured myself a glass of water, I could hear soft moans coming from the direction of my boyfriend's mother's bedroom.

I was quite curious to find out what was going on, so I drank my water and quietly headed towards where the moans were coming from. As I got closer, I realised that my boyfriend's mother's bedroom door was completely ajar, and the light was on.

I slowly got closer and peeked into the bedroom.

There she was. My boyfriend's mother was lying on the bed, stark naked, her eyes closed, her legs bent and apart, with a buzzing vibrator planted inside her pussy. I could not take my eyes off her. This beautiful, sexy woman pleasing herself like that was a sight for sore eyes. I stood there, mesmerised and excited, my hand naturally found its way to my pussy, and I started rubbing my clit.

I must have lost myself in the sensation because I could hear a moan escape my lips. That's when she opened her eyes and saw me standing in the doorway, naked, with my hand on my pussy.

Instead of trying to cover herself, or showing any sign of embarrassment, she simply smiled, winked at me, and indicated with her index finger for me to go into the room. I hesitated momentarily but could not help myself follow her request.

I stepped into the room and walked towards the bed. When I got there, she extended her hand, and when I took it, she gently pulled me onto the bed next to her.

I didn't know how to deal with this situation. I have never been this close to another woman's naked body, but I was shivering with excitement and anticipation.

She placed her hand on my cheek, pushed my hair back, reached over and softly kissed my lips. It was one of the most exciting feelings of my life. She must have sensed my reaction because she kissed me again, except this time it was a more intense kiss and her tongue was darted into my mouth.

She started caressing my naked body while continuing to kiss me. I was so excited, my pussy was oozing with my juices. She reached down and touched my clit. I flinched with excitement and closed my eyes allowing the sweet sensation to take me over. She continued to rub my clit while I rotated my hips with excitement and pleasure. Then she slipped two of her fingers into my pussy while continuing to rub my clit with her thumb.

Then, when she started fucking me with her fingers I could not hold myself and before long, I was cumming. After I stopped shaking from my orgasm, she pulled her fingers out of my pussy and placed them in her mouth, tasting my pussy juices. It was the sexiest sight ever.

I wanted to know what that felt like for her. I wanted to know what pussy tastes like.

I eased her onto her back and snaked my body down towards her pussy. At some point, she had taken the vibrator out of her pussy as it was on the bed next to her hip. When I reached my destination, I noticed that her pussy was clean-shaven and smelled delicious. I placed my head between her legs and placed my mouth on her pussy. She jumped with excitement, taking a deep breath as my lips touched pussy lips. I must say, her pussy tasted absolutely delicious. I could not get enough of it. I was kissing and sucking on her clit with my lips. I would take my lips off her clit and tease it with my flickering tongue. I would stick my tongue into her pussy and fuck her with it.

She was getting more and more vocal, asking me to lick her, to eat her, to fuck her, while rotating and raising her hips towards my face.

She then grabbed the back of my head, pulled my face even closer into her pussy and kept it there as she started convulsing while cumming. I could hardly breath, but I didn't mind. Seeing the intensity of her orgasm was worth it.

When she finally released my head, I moved up and kissed her. My lips and chin were covered with her pussy juices, so she licked them dry.

I had not had enough. I wanted more, and I sensed that she did as well.

She asked me to get on my hands and knees on the bed, and I quickly obliged. My knees were on the edge of the bed, my legs apart, my back arched, my head on the mattress, and my arms extended towards the other end of the bed. My ass was raised to perfectly expose my asshole and pussy.

She got off the bed. I could hear her opening the drawer of the bedside table and fiddling with something, but my position on the bed did not provide me with visibility to see what she was up to.

A minute later, she walked around to the other side of the bed so I can see her. She was wearing a strap-on with the vibrator she had been using earlier attached to it. She asked me if I minded her using the vibrator on me and I just shook my head.

She walked back to the other side of the bed, where my ass was still raised and waiting. She placed a hand on each of my butt cheeks and pulled them apart. She lowered her head and placed her mouth on my pussy. A slow moan escaped my lips, but I stayed in position.

She started licking my clit and sticking her tongue into my pussy. I loved the sensation. She kept that up for a couple of minutes before raising her aim and placing her tongue on my asshole. I jumped a bit from the surprise, but still remained in position. She stuck her tongue into my asshole and started fucking me with it. It felt so good, I almost had an orgasm. Sensing that, she pulled away from my ass.

She spit on her hand and rubbed the spit onto the head of the vibrator on the strap-on. She held the vibrator in her hand and gently shoved it all the way into my already-wet pussy. She grabbed my waist and started fucking me with the strap-on. I came.

Even though she knew that I had already had an orgasm, she did not stop fucking me. I obviously did not resist or complain.

She then took one hand off my waist and eased her thumb inside my already-lubricated, non-resisting asshole. She continued to fuck my pussy with the strap-on and started to fuck my ass with her thumb. I was loving every stroke. I closed my eyes and let myself drown in this sensation, hoping that it never ends. But unfortunately, it did when she pulled her thumb out of my ass.

I looked back to ask her to put it back, only to see something that made my eyes bulge. She was holding a second vibrator in her hand and was rubbing lubricant onto it, while not missing a beat with the strap-on in my pussy.

She then placed the tip of the vibrator in her hand on my asshole and pushed gently, teasingly. I relaxed my asshole, and she pushed a bit harder, and my asshole bloomed wide open, allowing the heard of the vibrator in. She kept it there for a few seconds, so my asshole could adjust to the new invasion, then she pushed it all the way in.

I felt completely stuffed. It was amazing. She then pulled the vibrator in my ass out until only the head remained in. Then she pushed it back all the way in and started fucking both my holes in unison. It wasn't long before I was cumming again.

When she realised that I was cumming, she pushed both vibrators all the way inside my pussy and ass and kept them there. She did not move either of them until I stopped shaking from the intensity of the orgasm.

I felt drained. I had never cum so many times in one night. I thought I would just collapse on the bed. That's when I had the biggest shock of my life.

All of a sudden, both vibrators in my pussy and ass started vibrating at the same time. She had turned them on. I have never, ever, in my entire life felt anything like this. I could not stop shaking and cumming. My screams were even louder than the ones I had with my boyfriend earlier that night. The sensation was so good and intense, I didn't want it to stop.

The vibrator on the strap-on was also driving her towards orgasm as the base of it was touching her pussy. She looked at me as I was cumming and starting shaking, overwhelmed with her own orgasm.

After a few minutes, I could not take it anymore, and I begged her to stop. I had no energy left in me to cum anymore.

She switched both vibrators off and pulled them out of my pussy and ass. I felt empty.

I collapsed on the bed, and she collapsed right next to me.

So here I am; lying in this huge bed, stark naked, completely out of breath, with no energy to even lift a finger. Next to me is a woman who is in no better shape than me. We are both fully spent, and we are both hosting a huge smile of satisfaction on our faces. The satisfaction of women who have just had enormous, overwhelming, multiple orgasms.

El_Fazee3
El_Fazee3
70 Followers