All Comments on '2 Magic Marbles'

by baubleheadz

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MOAR PLZ

This story is amazing. A few grammatical redundancies, but it doesn't hinder this work of art. I really want to see what other magical goodies they can have fun with. Thank you for this great adventure and I hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Role switch

This is quite a creative work of art. I myself have fantasized about being a woman and under control like so many stories I've read. My first experience with self-bondage was older than my first orgasm. I hope to see more of this couple develop in future stories

baubleheadzbaubleheadzover 5 years agoAuthor
More of this kind of thing

If you want more of my works, please come and check my Author profile here on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

I wish that could really happen. Great story.

DenisefantasyDenisefantasyover 3 years ago
First comment

Wonderful story, can pay my soul to devil for making this reality. Found my every kink in a single story. Especially when she is in male body the photos and stories which she saw in computer are awesome. Would love to find those stones. Each one can be separate awesome story. And also loved when he as she tied herself. Finally when she made his female self doggy. Was hoping her to take doggy out for a walk 😜. Thank you for the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbaubleheadz@baubleheadz
195 Followers
"Realizing my dream had come true, realizing that this fantasy was happening right now, I went into a kind of shock. I could have sworn that my heart had even stopped, maybe time had even stopped..." https://www.patreon.com/Baubleheadz For your enjoyment, I offer character dri...