2 Mistresses: Pet Training Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, Laura texted back: Yes, Mistress.

Samantha received the response quicker than anticipated and smiled; Laura was going to be her golden ticket, and the key in her revenge plot against that thieving old cow Carolyn.

CAROLYN ADAMS

Inside the moving limo, Carmen ordered Mindy, "Massage my feet."

Mindy obeyed, removing Carmen's heels and then moving to her knees to massage the stocking-clad feet.

Carmen added, "With your tongue."

Gracefully adjusting course, Mindy again obeyed, beginning to lick the soles of Carmen's feet... experiencing a salty, sweaty taste. She licked the feet and sucked on the toes until the limo came to a stop.

"Time for your next task," Carmen declared, as she added, "put my heels back on."

Mindy obeyed yet again, sliding the heels back on Carmen's feet.

"Follow me," Carmen instructed, as she got out of the limo once Audrey had opened the door.

Mindy followed and was surprised to see a mall. A mall didn't seem like the type of place Mistress Carolyn or Carmen would go.

Once inside, Carmen instructed, "You need to go find someone to take the egg out of your cunt."

Mindy's eyes again went wide. "Really?" she asked, even though the answer was obvious.

"No, I'm lying to you," Carmen replied sarcastically. "Off you go."

By now it was late afternoon. Mindy wandered through the mall, eventually arriving at the crowded food court. There being very little seating, Mindy witnessed a conservatively dressed, nerdy-looking girl (very long shapeless dress, very thin, only about five feet tall, no makeup, short white socks, flats, long straight brown hair in a ponytail) approach a table with a group of four cheerleaders. Mindy watched the nerd timidly sit down at the table at the far end from the cheerleaders, placing her tray of food (a whole wheat sandwich of some kind with sprouts in it, a small bowl of sunflower seeds and an herbal tea) in front of her and begin to eat.

The cheerleaders, being cheerleaders, were, of course, all very attractive, nice makeup, and also with long hair in ponytails for some reason, just like the nerd. Perhaps it's an East Coast thing, thought Mindy. They appeared to be from a local high school and apparently their team had just won, since they were in high spirits.

But not generous spirits, however. "Hey, geek girl," one of the cheerleaders objected, "nobody said you could sit here! Who do you think you are?"

"Nobody I guess," she replied and picked up her tray again, getting ready to leave.

Mindy could see the girl was accustomed to such treatment, seeing it as no more than her due. Mindy, seeing herself in the girl when she'd attended high school, would see about that! With no particular plan, but pasting a vacuous cheerleader smile on her face, she bounced up to the table, casually placed her hands on the poor thing's shoulders, 'just happening to' keep her from standing up as if not noticing she was a pariah and chirped, "Hi, girls! Looks like you won the game!"

"Hi there," chorused the cheerleaders, welcoming one of their own.

A girl who appeared to be the head cheerleader added, "Yeah, we did! Go Taunton Tigers! But what school are you from? I don't recognize the uniform."

Oops! What should I tell them? "Oh, I'm not in high school anymore," improvised Mindy. "But what's your name? Are you the head cheerleader?"

"I'm Betsy. And yes, I am," preened Betsy, proud to hear this unknown cheer girl had recognized her as the head. She must have some good cheerleader insights, she thought. "If you're not in high school, what do you do? That's not a Patriots cheerleading uniform."

"No, I'm not a Patriots cheerleader either," admitted Mindy, making everything up as she went along, proud of her improv. "I'm part of a new program. Kind of a freelance cheerleader in training. I've been assigned to go around with my eyes open and spread cheer wherever I see the need." She circled the table, studying the intrigued but confused faces, and paused at the nerd girl. "Yep, just as I thought. You don't look like you've been very cheered, Miss. Do you go to Taunton High too?"

"No, ma'am," replied the nerd shyly.

"Ma'am!? I'm no ma'am, I'm a Mindy! Have these cheerleaders been sharing their cheer with you after their big victory?"

"No, ma'am, I mean Mindy, but I don't go to their school, so I don't think I matter very much to them," the nerd girl sheepishly answered.

"Don't matter? You're here! Girls, you're not doing your job with this young lady. It looks like you could use some training! How would you like some Mindy help?" Mindy was surprised at how much confidence she was showing. Paradoxically, it must be all the submissive pet training she'd been getting the past few days.

"Training? We just won state!" Betsy pointed out.

"Well, being a cheerleader is a life choice," Mindy said, making shit up on the spot.

"How so?" Betsy asked, being drawn in.

"Well, do you think your job is just to cheer on your team and do cute routines?" Mindy asked, always hating the stuck-up cheerleaders back in her high school.

"And the fans," Betsy added.

"And that's where you're failing," Mindy pointed out.

"How so?" Betsy asked.

"Well, this young girl was not treated with cheer," Mindy pointed out.

"Oh, well, we...." Betsy began.

"So I think you need some training," Mindy said, still not sure where she was going with this.

"What kind of training are you offering?" asked Betsy, curious.

Good question! But Mindy had seen Carmen hanging out nearby and had an idea. "Well... it's easier if I show you instead of describe it. Let's see what I can set up. Can you wait right here for a moment?"

The cheerleaders nodded and the nerd asked, "Me, too?"

"Sweetheart, especially you too! You'll be the key that will give what these other girls do any meaning," replied Mindy warmly.

Mindy approached Carmen, who'd been close enough to hear everything. "Can I borrow the limo?"

"Sure," Carmen nodded, impressed by the sudden ambition of the pet in training... Mistress may have been right about her.

Mindy smiled, "Thanks, Mistress."

"I'll be watching," she said, looking at Mindy's necklace meaningfully.

"I hope you will," Mindy winked, then felt awkward winking, although she was giddy with anticipation for what she now had in mind.

Mindy returned to the table and asked the nerd, "What's your name, sweetheart?"

"Amelia," the nerd whispered.

"What a beautiful name," Mindy said, before she turned to the head cheerleader and asked, "Betsy, do you want to come with me for a few minutes?"

"Where?" Betsy asked, curious, but also with trepidation, this entire conversation had been strange. Yet, this girl was intriguing and she felt this was some sort of test. She knew some college recruiters had been at the championship and perhaps this was a test.

"To my limo," Mindy answered.

Amelia's eyes went wide, even as Betsy got excited. She was a scout and she wanted to meet with her alone. "Oh, okay," Betsy agreed.

"Great," Mindy smiled, as she took Amelia's hand and pulled her up.

"She's coming too?" Betsy asked, surprised.

Definitely, Mindy thought to herself, although she answered, "She'll be part of the routine."

"Okay," Betsy said, unsure how a nerdy girl could possibly be a part of this, yet willing to go along with it if it meant a college scholarship.

Mindy took Amelia's hand and let Betsy walk behind them slightly as they headed out of the mall and into the limo.

Both Betsy and Amelia were a bit star-struck by the posh limo, although each for different reasons.

Once inside, Betsy asked, "What school are you from?"

Mindy shrugged, even as she realized this girl assumed she was a college scout of some sort, "All in good time. First, I need to see if you have the qualities to be a real cheerleader."

"I'll do anything," Betsy said, now knowing for certain this was a test... knowing that if she did well, she would be getting a scholarship to some college.

"That is exactly the right mindset," Mindy approved. "Now Amelia, what is the main purpose of a cheerleader?"

Amelia was surprised to be asked the question, but responded, sensing that Mindy innately understood her viewpoint, "To dance around at games and to bully other girls at school."

"Is that true?" Mindy asked Betsy.

Betsy was annoyed by the nerd's answer, but responded, "Well, we do dance at games and build school spirit."

"What about the bullying?" Mindy asked.

"Never," Betsy said, even though she knew she had bullied many less pretty, less athletic girls, just like this nerd.

"That's good to hear," Mindy nodded, approvingly. "Because in my training, I have come to understand that a cheerleader's job is to bring cheer."

"Well, of course," Betsy agreed.

"To make everyone feel like they're part of the team, even part of the elite," Mindy added, thinking that Thalie back at the gown shoppe was a perfect cheerleader. She'd made Mindy feel like a princess even as she had dommed her.

"Yes, ma'am," Betsy again agreed.

"Even the nerds?" Mindy asked.

"Yes, ma'am," Betsy repeated, a fake smile across her face. She saw cheerleading as a symbol of power, as part of the high school hierarchy, and like any routine, she was always on the top.

Mindy continued, still just making shit up, "Now as you probably know, the essence of effective cheerleading isn't the cheers and well-executed routines, although those are important of course, but far more important are self-confidence and comfort with your own bodies. Athleticism is a big help too, of course."

"Yes, ma'am," Betsy agreed, as she always felt that cheerleading was a sport just like football or basketball and they were just as athletic, if not more so.

"Lastly, cheerleaders must understand they're part of a team," Mindy added.

"I couldn't agree more," Betsy said, this woman thinking just like her.

"Are you willing to prove that?" Mindy asked.

"Yes, ma'am," Betsy nodded. "I'll do anything."

"'Anything' is a pretty big word," Mindy pointed out, thinking of what anything meant in her new life. She'd already experienced some anythings she couldn't even have imagined beforehand.

Betsy sensed that this may be getting sexual, something she was used to. She had gone down on her coach to become head cheerleader and down on a judge the day before the finals. She would do anything to win. "Yes, ma'am," she said, her tone giving just the slightest hint of seductiveness, "I'll do anything for my team."

"Good," Mindy nodded, knowing that Betsy was ready to go down on her... like her fellow slut cheerleaders, she would do anything to be popular. "Let's see if that is true."

The entire time Amelia had been watching in surreal awe. She had no idea why she was here, why she was a part of what looked like a strange recruitment meeting. Yet, she was also horny as fuck. She was a lesbian and doing a cheerleader had always been a fantasy... as behind her meek outer demeanour was a girl who liked to dominate, something she'd discovered at band camp. That said, her sexual conquests to date had all been fellow nerds, plus one MILF she met online. God, what she wouldn't do to make this cheerleading bimbo go down on her.

"I do mean anything," Betsy repeated, more confident that to seal the deal she would likely get to enjoy a pussy meal.

Turning to Amelia, Mindy asked, "Amelia, what should we make this bubbly, will do anything, cheerleader, do?"

"I don't know, ma'am," Amelia responded, surprised by the question and yet her thoughts were to sit on the cheerleader's face.

"She will do anything!" Mindy stressed the word 'anything' and giving Betsy a deceptive look implying her obedience would be rewarded with a spot at the school she wasn't representing.

Betsy realized what the recruiter was doing, she was testing her by making her serve someone socially below her. If she did as expected she would get an offer. She looked at the meek nerd and added, as she slid off the leather seat and onto the floor, "Yes, Amelia, let me make it up to you."

"Make what up?" Amelia asked, even as her panties got wetter, her fantasy of a cheerleader on her knees in front of her suddenly very real.

"For being a bitch to you earlier," Betsy admitted.

Mindy added, "She is yours, Amelia. Do with her as you wish."

"Yes, Amelia," Betsy agreed, "let me make amends for my team's behaviour and any other cheerleader who has wronged you."

"What kind of amends?" Amelia asked, this time coyly, as her secret dominant persona began to awaken.

Betsy looked at Mindy who nodded knowingly, before she looked up at the nerd who somehow looked cuter now, "By doing whatever you order me to."

Amelia looked at Mindy and asked, "I can use her as I wish?"

"You may," Mindy nodded. "She made it clear she will do anything."

Amelia parted her legs and asked, "Have you eaten cunt before?"

Betsy was surprised to hear the nasty 'c' word come out of the nerd's mouth, but she replied, showing her ability to be a switch (a submissive or a dominant), "Yes, ma'am."

"Your cheerleader slut friends?" Amelia asked.

"No, they service me," Betsy corrected, making it clear that she was at the top of the cheerleaders.

"Have her suck on your nylon toes," Mindy suggested for starters, deciding she wanted to humiliate this cheerleader too.

"Good idea," Amelia agreed, slipping out of her flats and offering her nylon-clad toes to the cheerleader. "Suck each toe," she ordered, before adding one more word, "slut."

Being called a slut by some lowly nerd pissed Betsy off, but she understood this was a game... one she had played before both as a submissive and a Mistress. So she wordlessly obeyed, taking the nerd's nylon-clad toes in her mouth.

Mindy asked Amelia, sensing a dominant side in her, "This isn't your first time dominating a slut, is it?"

"I may look meek on the outside, but I like to be in control," she admitted.

"I may look like I like being in control," Mindy smiled, "but inside I'm a submissive slut too."

"Mmmmmm," Amelia moaned, both at the words of the pretty woman and the tongue of the cheerleading pet. "In that case why don't you come and suck on my other foot?" she suggested; the idea of controlling two cheerleaders, although this second one wasn't your typical bitch, was fascinating.

"Yes, Mistress," Mindy agreed, unable to refuse a command given and not wanting to.

Betsy was slightly surprised by this capitulation by the impressive cheerleader, but just kept sucking on each toe, hoping this would expedite the humiliation.

For a couple of minutes Mindy and Betsy sucked on toes and licked soles. Finally Amelia ordered, "Betsy, let's see if you've learned anything as a lesbian cheerleader."

Betsy could have clarified that she mostly got fucked by football players, but she obeyed, moving between the nerd's legs, surprised to see she was in thigh high stockings, no panties and had a shaved pussy. She purred, "Indeed your outer package is deceiving."

"Now get licking the package, you dumb bitch," Amelia ordered, before adding, "and Mindy, come and let me taste your pussy."

"Yes, Mistress," Mindy agreed, as she climbed up on the seat and raised her skirt to offer her wet pussy.

Although Amelia loved controlling a slut, she also loved eating pussy. So she extended her tongue and was soon immersed in a sweet three-way where she was both giving and receiving at the same time.

Mindy moaned, realizing she wasn't allowed to come again, but she did need to finish the original task she was given, "While you're down there, will you please pull the egg out of my cunt?"

"Mmmmmm, sure," Amelia moaned, as she moved a thumb and forefinger into the tasty pussy.

Betsy licked hungrily. Although she liked to be in control in these situations, truth was she loved the taste of pussy... something none of her teammates knew.

"Oh yes," Mindy moaned, as the two digits slid inside her and explored about.

"Don't stop licking, you bimbo slut," Amelia ordered, using her other hand to hold the cheerleader's head between her legs.

Betsy's own cunt was wet at the rough treatment, even though she hadn't stopped licking at all. Actually, she had become more aggressive, as she wanted to get this nerd off.

Amelia pulled the toy out and resumed licking and fingering, even as her own orgasm built quickly.

Eventually Amelia couldn't hold back any longer, so she grabbed the cheerleader's head with both hands and came like she always did from a pet... giving her a rough face ride.

Mindy watched, enjoying the show, happy with her own version of repentance, as the nerd took control of the cheerleader.

Amelia closed her eyes and bucked her hips up and down against the pretty bitch's face and demanded, "Eat my cunt, slut. You're my fucking bitch now."

Betsy could barely breathe as she was roughly used, in awe of how turned on she was. In her other submissive roles it had just been sex, but this was different. This had her cunt burning in ways she didn't understand. She just extended her tongue and pleased the nerd as best she could.

Finally Amelia erupted, her orgasm spraying out of her... being a massive squirter. She let go of the cheerleader's head and coated her face.

Betsy eagerly tried to catch as much as possible of the massive spray of cum in her mouth, this somehow seeming more excessive than any male load.

Suddenly the door opened and Carmen said, "My turn."

Amelia was startled briefly, but ordered her new slut, "You have another pussy to worship, slut."

"Yes, Mistress," Betsy agreed, her face drenched with pussy juice and her brain in a complete lustful daze.

Carmen sat down, spread her legs and said, as the cheerleader crawled between them, "You did really well, slut."

"Thank you, Mistress," Mindy replied, happy for the positive statement.

"And Amelia, you are a delight," Carmen added. "The windows to this limo are tinted, but I could hear you cumming from thirty feet away. So did various other people. See those three standing over there? I promised them if they stuck around they could listen to me cum as well."

"Thank you, I consider that excellent cheerleading," the confused, but still coming nerd replied.

"You have a natural talent," Carmen continued, as she moved her hand to the back of the cheerleader's head.

"Thank you," Amelia repeated, recovering from her orgasm.

"Put Amelia's phone number in my phone," Carmen ordered, handing Mindy the phone.

"Yes, Mistress," Mindy obeyed, typing in contacts, then Amelia's name, and then handing it to the cute nerd.

Amelia typed in her number and then leaned over and kissed Mindy.

And for a few minutes there was licking and kissing... until Carmen came loudly on the cheerleader's face and they heard some cheering from outside.

As Carmen's orgasm faded, she smiled, "Well that puts the cheer in cheerleader."

Betsy looked up to Mindy and asked, "So did I pass?"

"Yes, you're a great submissive slut," Mindy answered, grabbing a wine bottle and ordering, "now get yourself off, you cunt licking, submissive, bimbo bitch."

Confused, humiliated and horny Betsy grabbed the bottle, pulled down her pantyhose and panties and slid the bottle inside her drenched cunt... not caring about the fact she was fucking herself in front of three strangers.

Carmen took Amelia's phone and filmed the act. She asked, "What are you?"

Betsy saw the camera filming but was too close to orgasm to do anything but answer, "A bimbo cheerleading slut bitch."

"And you are now Amelia's pet," Carmen added.

"Yes, Amelia is my Mistress and I'm her cunt licking, cheer-following, obedient slut," Betsy agreed.

"What is your name?" Carmen asked.