2 Mistresses: Pet Training Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Betsy Anderson," Betsy revealed, before asking, looking at her new Mistress, "may I please come, Mistress Amelia?"

"You may, slut," Amelia courtly agreed.

"Thank you," Betsy screamed, as her orgasm hit the moment permission was granted and there was more cheering from the sidewalk listeners.

Carmen said, "Well Amelia, it was great meeting you, but I have to get my pet home. Her training isn't complete yet."

"And I need to take my pet home too, her training is just beginning," Amelia replied confidently.

"So you aren't a college recruiter?" a dazed Betsy asked.

"God, no," Mindy laughed.

"Then why did you bring me here?" Betsy asked.

"To teach you the true meaning of cheer," Mindy shrugged.

"Let's go, slut," Amelia ordered. "I have a few plans for you."

"Y-y-yes, Mistress," Betsy agreed, bewildered and yet somehow understanding.

Once it was just Carmen and Mindy again, Carmen said, "Well, that was fun."

"I'm exhausted," Mindy admitted, although her pussy could use some attention.

"I think that is indeed enough for today," Carmen agreed, sensing they'd turned a corner in Mindy's training.

SAMANTHA SUMMERS

Laura was tired when she arrived at her hotel... and felt a strange mixture of excitement and trepidation. This, of course, was not from going to a five-star hotel and getting the penthouse suite, that was her norm. No, the surrender to Samantha had been a whirlwind of submission and ever since, it had consumed her thoughts.

Laura felt shame at submitting so completely to a sexual encounter.

Laura felt confused at knowing she had given in so easily.

Laura felt tingling inside her body though, every time she replayed that night... which was often.

Laura felt excited at the sudden awakening of her sexual libido that had stagnated in her busy work schedule.

These feelings were swarming inside her... the good, the bad... the excited and the terrified... as she entered her suite.

Truthfully, Laura half expected Samantha to be there lying in wait.


She wasn't.

But there was a large box on the floor with an envelope attached.

Laura opened the envelope and pulled out the letter... a slight gush of wetness leaking out of her as she knew it was from Samantha.

My pet,

Get into the lingerie I purchased for you... you'll notice there aren't any panties.

Pull up your laptop and sign into Skype.

Lower that cunt of yours I own onto the largest gift I purchased you and turn it on low.

Mistress S

PS: Put on the necklace.

Laura had a gush of wetness leak out of her as she read 'cunt of yours I own.' She then sighed at the knowledge she was so weak.

She opened up the large box and found a vibrating egg, a ten-inch suction cup dildo, a vibrator with two heads (one for each of her downtown holes), a Sybian and a smaller bag.

Laura had always wanted to try a Sybian, although she never thought she would buy herself one. She was, after all, a supposed good girl. Curious. She opened the smaller bag to find the lingerie she was to put on. It was a red see-through nightie with garters, and a pair of sheer red stockings. In another envelope was a necklace; she pulled it out and read 'Owned Slut' in diamonds... real diamonds.

Laura sighed.

The toys were hot and looked like they would be very handy.

The lingerie was her favourite colour: red.

But, the necklace, it was too much. One photo with her wearing it and her career could blow up in smoke.

Caught in a sex scandal wouldn't kill her career, a sex scandal with a woman likely would enhance it... but if it ever got out she was a submissive, or a quote-unquote owned slut, well, that could end everything.

Yet, even as she pondered disaster, she felt herself putting the necklace on.

Laura then went to the washroom, got undressed, cleaned up and put on the lingerie. Once on, she looked in the mirror. She looked hot, and the necklace somehow felt right and enhanced the look. She was sexy as hell and when she moved her hand to her pussy she felt wetness.

Laura went to her laptop, opened it and fired it up. She plugged the Sybian in and moved it so she could place the laptop on a couch while she sat on the riding toy. She logged onto skype and saw a new friend request: MistressS. She clicked yes, lowered herself on the toy, letting out a moan as it filled her, feeling strange with her legs parted so wide, and pressed call.

As Laura waited for a response, she turned the Sybian on low, again moaning at the pleasure that coursed through her.

Samantha heard the ping and snapped her fingers. The hotel manager, a woman in her fifties, got up from between her legs, walked over to the laptop and brought it to the dominant woman. She then returned to her knees and resumed slowly licking the cunt.

Samantha clicked it and was staring at the biggest female movie star in the world in lingerie she herself had chosen. She couldn't see the Sybian, but she could hear the buzzing. "Hi, my pet. How was the flight?"

"Boring," Laura answered. She flew so much she hated it... even first class didn't make it much better and she could never fall asleep inflight... especially on a two-hour flight.

Samantha laughed, "Yeah, it gets old fast."

"Agreed," Laura moaned softly.

"Do you like your present?" Samantha asked.

"It's a lot better than anything a boyfriend has ever bought me," Laura answered.

"I bet," Samantha chuckled. "It's a bit bulky to move around, but it really gives you a big bang for your buck."

"Or a ferocious fuck," Laura joked, liking playing with words.

"It does that too," Samantha smiled perversely, enjoying her pet's wit. She also liked how submissive she actually was... the true power of a Mistress was when the pet obeyed even when the Mistress wasn't there... and this obedience was ahead of schedule. "So, did you miss me?"

"Yes, Mistress," Laura replied without hesitation. The truth was she didn't know the answer until the question was asked, and then the answer was clear as day. She wanted to see Mistress Samantha again soon... no, she needed to.

"And you are ready to continue your training?" Samantha asked, loving that she was training one pet in a different country while she was using another bitch in person at the same time.

"Yes, Mistress," Laura moaned, the buzzing inside her providing an amazing tease.

"Turn it up a notch," Samantha ordered.

"Thank you, Mistress," Laura replied excitedly, wanting to feel the buzzing going faster.

"Now don't you dare come, my celebrity slut," Samantha clarified.

"Of course, Mistress," Laura replied, disappointed but not surprised.

"Now, which other toy did you like?" Samantha asked.

"They're each unique," Laura answered, before adding, "although the massive suction dildo looks intriguing."

"I thought you would like that," Samantha said, before adding, "most sluts do."

Being called a slut so offhandedly made Laura wince, although it was tough to argue since she was in slutty lingerie, on a Sybian, skyping with a Mistress who could watch her tits bounce around.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

Laura's eyes went wide.

Samantha smiled, "I had room service ordered for you the moment you checked in."

"Oh God," Laura gasped.

"Go answer the door," Samantha ordered.

"Like this?" Laura asked, terrified of being caught like this.

"Of course," Samantha nodded. "It's not like you're naked."

"But, I...." Laura began to speak, in this see-through nightie with no underwear, it was almost exactly like she was naked, but she was interrupted by the sound of a second knock.

"Now, slut," Samantha demanded firmly. "Disobedience will come at a very high cost."

"Yes, Mistress," Laura sheepishly nodded, as she climbed off the machine.

"Keep the Sybian running," Samantha demanded.

"Yes, Mistress," Laura said, realizing the computer and its camera were aimed directly at the door. She couldn't even fake it.

Samantha watched as her celebrity pet slowly walked to the door, paused, and then opened it.

The waiter pushed a cart in and stopped midway as he saw the Sybian running, not even looking up to see who he was delivering to. Likely he did this so many times he barely saw faces.

Laura's face went beet red as she tried to act casual as she ordered, "Please leave it right there."

The waiter grabbed the invoice and turned to see he was in the presence of the famous Laura Madison in almost nonexistent lingerie. "P-p-please sign here, ma'am."

"Oh, okay," Laura said, quickly grabbing the bill and signing it.

Samantha added, "Ask him if he would like a blow job for a tip."

Laura's eyes went wide. The waiter's eyes went equally wide. Laura knowing she was in far too deep to disobey, closed the door, sauntered over to the young, good looking man as if this was her idea, placed her hand against his cock, which was already quite hard, and asked, "As you can see, I'll do whatever my Mistress requires of me. Would you like a blow job as a tip? I'm told I'm very good at it."

"I-I-I..." the stunned waiter stammered, as Laura, feeling like she needed to suck this cock, to obey and impress her Mistress, didn't wait for an answer but just lowered herself to her knees and fished out his cock.

Laura took the six-inch cock in her mouth as the waiter stood there, unable to move... a fantasy he had jerked off to many times suddenly happening. He often saw famous people in this suite, but 99 percent of them didn't give him the time of day... never mind first offer to suck his cock and then do it. And the one time it happens to me it is fucking Laura Madison. WOW!

"Enjoy your appetizer," Samantha moaned, as she enjoyed watching her pet obey, even as her own orgasm rose.

Laura bobbed on the hard cock, enjoying the dick in her mouth, enjoying the submissive act, her mind locked into it's obey mode.

"Actually, why don't you return to your special seat, my slut?" Samantha suggested as an order.

Laura took the cock out of her mouth, tugged the waiter by his cock the few feet to her still buzzing Sybian, lowered herself back onto it and returned to sucking his cock.

Samantha asked, "Is she a good cock sucker?"

The waiter looked at the laptop, seeing a very pretty woman with I'm-almost-about-to-come written all over her face. He stammered, as he groaned, the celebrity taking his entire cock in her mouth, "Y-y-yes, ma'am."

"Good," Samantha nodded. "Now shoot your load all over her face when you're ready."

"Yes, ma'am," the waiter agreed, sensing that this woman was to be addressed with respect.

Laura began to grind on the Sybian as she bobbed on the cock, wanting that load shot all over her face... wanting to obey her Mistress's kinky order.

It didn't take another minute, even though he desperately tried to control himself, before he pulled out, grunted and spewed four big ropes all over the pretty movie star's face.

Samantha watched her pet get a big facial before she added, "Of course, this is a secret between just the three of us."

"Yes, ma'am," the waiter agreed, thinking no one would believe him anyway.

"Now get out of here," Samantha said, as Laura avoided eye contact, cum dripping off her chin.

"Yes, ma'am," he nodded, putting his cock away, grabbing the signed invoice and going out.

"I can't believe I just did that," Laura said, looking into her Mistress's eyes.

"But you enjoyed it, didn't you?" Samantha asked.

"Oddly, yes," Laura admitted.

"Understand this: I know what you need," the Mistress explained.

"Yes, Mistress," Laura nodded.

"And now you need to come," Samantha said.

"So badly, Mistress," Laura agreed, her cunt on fire.

"Turn it on full blast and ride it like it's a rocking horse," the Mistress instructed.

"Yes, Mistress, thank you, Mistress," Laura eagerly agreed, turning the Sybian on high and moaning loudly at the sudden intensity.

"Fuck yourself, slut," Samantha ordered, as she began to grind on the hotel manager's face.

"Oh yes," Laura mindlessly obeyed, the intense buzzing unlike anything she had ever had inside her.

"Come, you dirty fucking bimbo slave," Samantha ordered, as her own orgasm was also close.

"Oh yes, more names, please," Laura begged, each name sending more pleasure through her.

"Laura Madison, you're a cunt licking slut, cock sucking cum whore, mindless obedient submissive bimbo," Samantha listed, as they both came in unison.

"Yes!" Laura screamed, as her orgasm ripped through her like a ten on the Richter Scale.

"Fuck!" Samantha screamed too, holding the older woman's face buried as deep as humanly possible in her flooding cunt.

A couple minutes later, Samantha dismissed the slut and said, "I expect a picture of you with each toy in your cunt within the next twenty-four hours. Each of these pictures taken in a public place of some sort. I'll be generous and not require you to cart the Sybian someplace."

"Oh my," Laura responded weakly, her orgasm still sending aftershocks of pleasure.

"You will also come each time," Samantha added.

"Yes, Mistress," Laura agreed, knowing she would do it, although having no idea how or where. The ten-inch wall cock would be a challenge, the other two less so.

"Get some rest, tomorrow will be a busy day, my pet," Samantha said.

"Yes, Mistress," Laura again agreed, weakly lifting herself off the toy, which was still buzzing.

"Good night, slut," Samantha said, before adding, "by the way, you only have to wear the necklace for me, not in public."

"Thank you," Laura said, having forgotten she was wearing it, realizing she'd been wearing it when she sucked the waiter.

"Good night," Samantha repeated, and closed the session.

Laura closed her laptop and shook her head... What have I gotten myself into?

CAROLYN ADAMS

That night, Mindy had a free evening. She read a book, watched a movie and as she was getting ready for bed got a text from Mistress Carolyn: I'll be home tomorrow.

Mindy instantly felt tingles inside her, as she responded back: I can't wait, Mistress.

To her disappointment, there was no further response. So she ignored the temptation of pleasing herself since she didn't have permission to come, and went to bed. She imagined tomorrow would be another crazy day of training.

SAMANTHA SUMMERS

Laura meanwhile, was still horny. So she opened up her laptop again, pulled up some lesbian porn, straddled the Sybian and decided to see how many orgasms she could have in one night.

The answer, she would discover, was seven, her personal best. So far.

THE END OF PET TRAINING: DAY 3

Do you want more?

Day 4 for Mindy is likely Orgasm Control where she is pushed to the limits and yet not allowed to cum. Meanwhile, Laura must complete her trilogy of toy tasks while on press junkets all day.