2 Weeks at My Uncles House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening Dave came home late after a dinner with some colleagues. I had also been out but never ate out, deciding instead to have, a small salad at the house, then I spent some time pampering in the bathroom and in my bedroom.

I decided to do my teasing in the lounge this evening.

At around 9.30 pm we had both had a few glasses of wine so inhibitions were lowered and we had started talking and flirting a little again without mentioning the previous evening.

I went upstairs to the bedroom and changed into a one-piece sexy negligee.

Underneath, I wore a matching silky pair of loose frilly panties and no bra.

My breasts were spilling out of the side and top. It was a challenge to keep my nipples covered and they were already getting hard.

I entered the lounge and saw Dave lying on the sofa with a whisky.

"Mind if I sat next to you?" I asked.

"Of course not, come and sit next to me ... but oh my god what are you wearing? Beth are you trying to give me a heart attack this week?" He finally managed to confront me.

"Do you like it?" I asked, innocently with a devilish smile in my lips.

"Well of course I like it, but you're my niece. You are obviously feeling horny this week but there's little I can do to help you, I'm your Uncle Beth." He stated, with finality.

"You are my Uncle, my hot, sexy, kind Uncle. I find you so attractive and I have needs. I only like older men, much older, and I want you. So fuck the Uncle crap and come here and touch me."

After a few seconds of silence, I began to remove my top and play with my breasts, "I know you want me, I know you've been watching me and I want you to come and taste me."

"OK Beth, you're sure you want to do this?" He finally said.

"100% sure." I replied, as I pulled my panties to one side and offered my naked pussy to my Uncle Dave.

"OK, yes I have been watching you and jerking off to your hot body every night, fuck it I've wanted my cock in you since I collected you at the airport. " he admitted.

I lay down on the sofa, pulling my panties off and opening my legs and inserting a finger deep into my pussy.

I offered my finger to my Uncle who greedily sucked on it, then dived down and plunged his tongue deep into my pussy.

I stroked his hair and head as he licked my pussy lips and clitoris with purpose, bringing me to a powerful orgasm, which squirted a little pussy juice into his mouth and on his face.

"Wow, you're pussy loves a tongue doesn't it?" He smiled as he continued to lap at my open pussy with his tongue.

"I need to taste your cock Uncle Dave, please let me suck you?" I almost begged.

"Come here." He said, as he unbuttoned his trousers and pulled his huge erect cock out of his pants.

"On your knees, come and suck this." He ordered.

I took his cock in my hand and kissing the tip then followed by licking all the way down his shaft to his balls. I softly stroked his balls before placing first one then the other in my mouth and gently sucking.

I then ran back up his shaft and took his cock deep in my mouth to the back of my throat.

I licked and sucked him for around 10 minutes under instruction from Dave to lick certain parts of this cock, to speed up, or to slow down.

Eventually he told me he was ready to cum. "Ok Beth, please open your mouth, I'm ready to come inside you."

He held my chin with his left hand and slowly jerked his cock with his other hand, emptying a huge load of cum all over my face, tongue and lips.

I'd never been treated to a cum load this large before. As I swallowed it down I realised this was going to be my favourite sexual act from then on.

I licked and sucked at his cock to ensure I got every drop. I continued to suck and asked Uncle Dave if he could come again but he was unable to despite my efforts.

We collapsed in a heap and kissed deeply in the sofa.

We agreed to make a pact that this would be our little secret. But I only agreed to it if Uncle Dave agreed to fuck me senseless every day for the remainder my trip.

He promised and he did.

We fucked and I sucked his cock every day, I swallowed so much of his cum that week, I could taste little else.

I was now truly addicted to cum swallowing.

This was to be a wonderful chapter in my life and brought about the oral obsession that has brought both myself, and a number of men immense pleasure.

In my next chapter I will reveal how we explore more sexually, including how his friends benefitted from my love of cum.

12