2 White Wives & 2 Black Men Ch. 02

Story Info
Weekend of interracial mating with DeShawn & Abdi continues!
5.5k words
4.34
81k
91

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 02/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From: Monica H-------

To: Greg H-------

Date: January 21, 2019 11:14 PM

Subject: RE: My Sex-Filled Weekend Romp, Ch. 2!

Hon, I know you never wanted this fantasy to become a reality. Not once had you actually said you wanted me to do it. But your actions spoke louder than words. I could tell that deep down, you longed for this to happen.

PART 4: THE FIRST TIME

Apparently, you had secretly fantasized about me having sex with a black guy for years. Your passion was contagious. I soon found this scenario equally irresistible.

Still, it was surprising to me that you allowed this to happen. We've been together since our freshman year! You've told me many times that I am the only girl you have ever been in love with. It was almost 10 years ago that we met at that off-campus party. You pursued me for months before I agreed to go out with you. You were funny, extremely smart, and a great listener. I didn't know why I hadn't seen it earlier.

There was a bit of jealousy at the beginning of our relationship. Remember that student fashion show when I walked the catwalk holding hands with one of the male models?? You were so angry and upset for no good reason!! (It was the creative director who asked us to pair up and act like couples to showcase the formal wear!) Were you the same person?!! How could you handle what I was about to do right now???

The only way I could explain it was the extraordinary sequence of events. The subject of interracial sex came up with my closest girlfriend (Jacquie) only 3 days after you confessed your secret fantasy for the first time. It turns out that she and her husband had decided on possibly the most insane way to conceive a child!! (Maybe that's too judgmental. It was unconventional, to say the least.) The timing was coincidental. But it felt like a sign that this was meant to happen.

Jacquie was also a very bad influence! Once she invited me on her weekend adventure, it seemed inevitable. Since it was no longer beyond the realm of possibility, you couldn't resist the thought of your fantasy come true and the two of us ladies cavorting with two black men!! I could tell that you had become totally absorbed with the idea of me participating in an interracial foursome. It must have been an enticing mental image for you. I was fascinated with this visual, as well.

Astonishing as it sounds, I was now pressed up against a huge black man in real life!! I was sitting next to him on a king-size bed in only my underwear!! At the same time, my stunning blonde friend was engaged in foreplay with a black man on the other side of the bed!! A month ago, this would have been simply unimaginable!

I wondered if you were having regrets at that very moment. You must have been pretty lonely all by yourself at our house! (I'm so sorry, hon.) If only you knew I was about to have unprotected sex!! Would you have tried to put a stop to this?! Was it too risky??

There was no avoiding the fact that we were playing with fire!! I still had so many unresolved questions. Should we have opened up this Pandora's box?! Would our marriage go back to normal after this?! Will this change how you see me?? Fuck, it was too late now!! I looked up at this big Afro-American. My fate was in his hands.

DeShawn unhooked my bra and pulled the straps from my shoulders. I was self-conscious about my modest breasts (it's the only part of my body that I don't like). He held them in his hands gingerly.

"They're small," I said apologetically.

DeShawn replied with a grin, "No worries, I like a nice handful, and these titties gonna swell up real nice an' big when I put a baby in ya'!"

"That is not funny at all!" I exclaimed as I not-so-gently punched his arm.

Wait. OMG! How many times had I missed taking the pill these last two weeks?? Why was I forgetting so much lately?? Did I want to have a baby?! The answer is no. (Actually...maybe.)

My brain was racing. Keep calm, Monica! I loved being here with my best friend and these two black strangers. I felt amazing. The whole point of this weekend was to step outside of my comfort zone and try something new. I promised myself that I would enjoy every minute of it.

DeShawn passed the bottle of lube to Abdi. He quickly slathered it on his long black cock. Jacquie was lying on her side, facing us. Abdi then lay down on his side, facing her. His wiry shoulder blades and backside were towards us. Jacquie then wrapped her top leg around his waist. This allowed him to enter her for the first time. He didn't even have to use his hands, his left hand stayed on her hip.

I could tell they had started having sex by the way they were moving. From where I was sitting on the bed, I could only see Abdi's dark scrotum. My curiosity got the better of me. I shifted down the bed so that I could get a better view of the action. It was quite an eye-opener. I could see everything, even her anus.

"So this is what a 'punani' looks like from the back," I thought to myself.

I've never seen more than a few seconds of hardcore porn, so this closeup view of penis-in-vagina contact was somewhat new to me. It was a strange sight to see my best friend's vaginal opening stretched so much, and her pale skin ringing this black rod.

At first, I thought this was too graphic to be sexy. But I couldn't take my eyes off it. I noticed the speed of my breathing had increased. There was a tingling sensation as well as a lot of warmth down there. This was when I realized just how provocative it was to watch. Oh yeah, I was also really wet ;)

Abdi didn't seem to have a lot of leverage. I suddenly understood, Jacquie had purposely chosen this position where they were lying on their sides so he wouldn't be able to thrust into her very hard. This angle also prevented super deep penetration.

I could see her controlling how far he went inside her by squeezing him in closer with her leg. Jacquie is a genius!! She had planned out exactly how this well-endowed black man would take her body without doing too much damage!!

Jacquie stroked his back. Their lovemaking seemed really sweet and intimate.

I was now ready. I lay back on the bed with my head resting on a pillow.

It might surprise you to know what was on my mind. I was thinking back to when we first fell in love. When I gave you my virginity, I considered it my greatest gift. You loved being my one and only one. And now you were giving away the prize!!

I, too, had taken a lot of pride in the purity ring I had worn in high school and the fact that I had only had sexual intercourse with just one person. It was a big part of my identity. I had planned to go to my grave as a one-man woman. This was about to change forever.

DeShawn pulled my thong down my legs. Then he moved back over the top of me. His colossal upper body loomed above mine.

He lowered himself between my legs, the soles of my feet were planted firmly on the bed. His giant manhood brushed against my labia. I was thankful I had gotten a Brazilian wax. It really enhanced the sensation. It's just so...slippery and smooth. In my entire life, only one penis had ever touched me within. In seconds, I would have a different (much larger) penis inside my vagina. There would be no undoing this. No going back.

DeShawn inserted the head of his monstrous black penis between my inner lips. I felt my eyebrows furrow in concentration. As he pressed into my vagina, I immediately enjoyed the exquisite feel of his massive girth. Then he pushed in further, and it was not quite so comfortable. I began to think that this was the feeling of giving birth in reverse. I tapped the back of his shoulder to indicate that he needed to stop or pull out. Of course, he did not do that.

"For real Monica, you got the tightest pussy I ever fucked," DeShawn remarked, "I had virgins who were looser up in here."

Fortunately, DeShawn took things very slow. Once he was entirely inside me, he kept still. I thought about how his bare skin was touching my most intimate parts, deep within me. He felt wonderfully long and hard. We stayed locked in this embrace.

He kissed me all over my face while my hands surveyed his bulky chest. I felt positively tiny underneath this black man with the body of a Minotaur. I admired how my tanned Mediterranean skin looked stark white against his dark chocolate body. We gazed into each other's eyes before deep kissing once more. It allowed time for my vagina to adjust to these unfamiliar dimensions.

Jacquie had now rotated onto her back with Abdi on top. She dramatically arched her back at the moment of reinsertion.

Even though DeShawn had been gentle since he entered me, we were shaken by each wave that travelled through the mattress as Abdi thrust into Jacquie. Having sex while feeling their every thrust was a super hot and unforgettable experience. (Later on, it got even better when both couples went at full speed.)

DeShawn stuck his thumb in my mouth. I responded by giving it some extreme oral attention. Without breaking eye contact, I sucked his thumb clean.

He was now sliding in and out with less difficulty. That's when I became aware that my internal passage had expanded more than it ever had before, somehow changing to accommodate a big black cock!!

I was so amazed that I even tried to do a kegel exercise. Was it still possible to squeeze my pelvic muscles when I was stretched to the limit?! DeShawn smiled when he felt my contortion. He correctly took this as an invitation to start moving faster.

DeShawn increased his speed. I lifted my legs in the air. He started to make a bunch of requests.

"Breathe into my ear," he ordered, "Now rub on ya' clit."

This was incredibly sexy! It gave everything he was doing to me a much greater sense of intention.

After a while, I wrapped my legs around his ass and gripped his broad shoulders. We tongue kissed some more. This encouraged him to rest more of his weight on me.

I snuck my hand down to feel the base of his cock, where he was entering me. I could even reach down a little further and graze his balls with my fingernails.

He really liked that, "Fuck ya, Monica, that feel nice."

Later, I stretched my legs out in a "V," granting him full access to my pussy. I held onto his thick ass. The pleasure was building up, and I could feel it coming. His stamina was unbelievable. I lightly rubbed his back again as I got ready to "O."

"Oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please," I desperately begged.

We had been screwing for a very loooong time. I felt like I was about to cum. I needed release. Only I couldn't get there. Maybe it was shyness. I was having sex in front of two other people, one of whom was my best friend. That might have been the reason. Or, it could have been that this black dick was just way too big. He was stretching me too much, and I couldn't relax, no matter how many times I shifted my body.

DeShawn continued to piston his black cock into my white pussy. On and on it went for at least twenty minutes. I was on the edge of climax the entire time.

Then Jacquie and Abdi changed positions so that she was on top of him.

Funny, these two black men seemed to work in tandem. No sooner had Jacquie gotten on top of Abdi, I began to sense that DeShawn wanted to switch things up. I rested my legs on his shoulders. He had a steady, even rhythm. Even though he was penetrating deeper in this position, it was not what he was after.

"Hold on sugar pie," he commanded.

I held onto his shoulders while, in one smooth motion, he spun me so that I was on top. (There are advantages to having big muscles!!) His huge penis stayed inside me the whole time.

With my body hanging above him, gravity helped my small breasts to look more significant, and it wasn't long before DeShawn had his hands all over them. It was truly lovely looking at him as he held my breasts. My small but perky boobs were entirely surrounded by his large black hands.

I eased myself down on his fat cock. It was my turn to work. I started to gyrate as best as I could manage with this monster between my legs. His hands kneaded my ass.

In his deep bass voice, DeShawn told me that when he squeezed my lower ass cheeks, the pressure went through my body so that my pussy gave his "black snake a warm hug." It was so dirty!!

Right beside me, Jacquie was riding her black man. She was doing a great job. She was moving up and down like a trooper. But, from her expression, I could see that it was not easy. It looked like she was focused. Abdi had not fully penetrated her, some of his black dick was still visible every time she sunk down on his shaft. Her one arm pressed down on his stomach, kept her afloat.

I kept glancing over at the two of them. I have long idolized Jacquie as the embodiment of perfection. Back in college, she was a varsity athlete who somehow managed to graduate top of the class. And now this tall, skinny, drop-dead gorgeous, and intelligent blonde was mounted on this gangly and illiterate African refugee and physically connected in the most intimate way possible! To think it was all happening out of sight of the man to whom she had made a promise to be faithful forever! It was just so dirty and taboo!! I could think back to being a bridesmaid in Jacquie's wedding and how pretty she looked walking down the aisle!

That, in turn, made me remember how beautiful I was in my own strapless white wedding gown. I must have appeared so pure and innocent. Suddenly, I had a vision of me sitting in a chair with DeShawn taking my wedding garter off with his teeth at our reception, in front of all our real-life guests!! This pushed me over the edge!

I was hit with waves of pleasure, and suddenly I started giggling and crying like a banshee. I had never cum that way before, I could not control myself, and the giggling was just so intense with the crying taking over here and there. It was just the most blissful orgasm I had ever felt. Was it a multiple "O"?? I'm not sure...I don't think I've had one. All I know is that this one lasted an eternity!!

"Shit," DeShawn hooted, "that laugh turn me on more than your ass do!"

DeShawn sat up and brought his bald-shaved head to my breast. His tongue swirled passionately on each nipple. My nipples were sore from all the tweaking earlier, but I did not push him away. I was flattered that he was finding my breasts to be so stimulating.

He began to pick up speed and buck his hips more aggressively.

Finally, his immense black penis quivered, and I knew that he was shooting his load deep inside of me. Hon, I know you had expected there to be a latex barrier. Instead, his jism shot straight into my bare vagina, and I could only imagine his little swimmers heading towards my womb, looking for something to invade.

Jacquie dismounted and slipped underneath Abdi. He grabbed both of her feet and pounded her like a jackhammer. She liked it rough!!

It was really awkward hearing my best friend make so much noise during sex. She had been vocal the entire time, but now she got even louder. She moaned and cried out, "oh my god" and "fuck me" over and over again.

But I was not prepared for what she was about to say next.

Jacquie screamed, "yes, yes, oh god, yes, I love your nigger dick."

I could not believe that she had just used the N-word. It didn't seem to bother Abdi one bit. He slammed into her even harder and suddenly let out a deep grunt that seemed to last a full minute. It almost sounded painful. As he pulled out, he was still dripping cum on her pussy.

It was around 11:00 p.m. I was exhausted. We had been having sex non-stop for almost two hours. My body and mind were spent. I was completely and utterly satisfied.

DeShawn might have looked like a dangerous thug (I'm referring to his gang tattoos, not that he was black), but I sensed that he had a kind heart. I was suddenly feeling very affectionate towards him.

I fell asleep with my head and shoulders, a bare breast, and my left arm resting on his hulking upper body. It was a great way to end the night.

PART 5: THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

I woke up. My head was no longer resting on anyone but the mattress. I suddenly felt a little bit exposed in my nakedness. The bed was shaking. I opened my eyes a sliver and could see that DeShawn was on top of Jacquie. She had her legs wrapped around him. Their fucking was raw and animalistic.

I checked my iPhone. It was now 2:45 a.m.

It's awful, I know, but I felt jealousy. DeShawn had been my date for the evening! Maybe I had grown to have a certain amount of possessiveness over him. I had to remind myself that the reason we were all here was to create a baby for Jacquie. Still, I felt anxious that DeShawn would like her more than me. He seemed to be really enjoying himself.

Jacquie was still vocal...and this time, she was really talking dirty.

"Oh my god, you're so much better than my husband!" was the first shocking thing she said.

That was not the end of it.

Next, she moaned, "Your cock is huge, much bigger than Brad, this is fucking the best."

I couldn't believe it. But what my dearest Jacquelyn cried out next caused me serious alarm.

"Oh, fuck, I worship your big black cock. This pussy is only for black cock."

It was disturbing, to say the least. I managed to find my way to the bathroom without tripping over the clothes left on the floor. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. My hair was a total mess. Frustratingly, there was a smudge in my dark eyeliner. I was able to fix it with a Q-tip. What I really wanted to do was remove my makeup and wash my face. But I was waaay too tired!!

On the way back to bed, I noticed Abdi sitting cross-legged on the floor. He, too, was completely naked. In the dim light, I could see the outline of his long black penis pointed straight up in the air.

I was drawn to him. I think it was his penetrating dark brown eyes. When I got closer, he took my hand and pulled me down for a kiss.

This was quite exciting. I had all the newness of a first kiss for the second time that night.

I couldn't decide who had the better technique. DeShawn was an aggressive kisser who held me in complete control. But the first time I locked lips with Abdi turned into the most sensual kiss I've ever received in my life. It was wet, hot, and with a lot of tongue action. Our faces were so close together I could feel his nose against mine. We were breathing in unison. My eyes were closed.

In all our conversations before this weekend, I don't think we had considered that I would be adding two men to my "number." I think we both somehow assumed Jacquie and I would each have our own black guy. I probably should have guessed we'd end up switching partners. Things were not going according to plan, including the fact that neither of them would be using a condom with me. Can you ever forgive me, hon?!

Abdi pulled my body closer. I opened my eyes and gently stroked his impressive black dick a few times. He pushed his legs inwards so that each of his feet rested atop his opposite knee. He steered my hips downwards. I could see what he wanted. This reminded me of Karma Sutra. Facing him, I sat in his lap and got ready to mount him, with my legs wrapped snugly around his waist. We embraced each other.

It took all of my core strength to hoist myself up on top of his towering black cock and keep myself up. My pale breasts were tightly pressed against the pitch-dark skin of his chest. I held on for dear life. I needed to avoid being completely impaled. He could only go in a little more than halfway before it started to hurt, and then it was like he was stabbing me.

Our mouths connected with shared breath, I exhaled as he inhaled. I rocked my pelvis back and forward, tightening my vaginal muscles and then releasing. Wow! This shit was intense! It was intimate as fuck! It's not something I'd ever done prior to this. But it just came to me naturally, and I felt complete and pure elation.

12