All Comments on '2 White Wives & 2 Black Men Ch. 02'

by TessaBear_xoxo

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bait!

This text is trying to piss on all the traditional relationship values in order to try trigger an outraged response. Don't fall for it, it's actually quite unsuccessful erotica. There is no erotic tension. I give it a limp *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

part 3?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Gross.

This is how dumb White chics end up as single mothers on welfare and hooked on crack. Gross.

auhound49auhound49about 5 years ago
I quite enjoyed it, and hope for more.

I quite liked how it was written, with attention to detail and how the protagoist felt at all times. Having had unprotected possible babymaking sex with several women, I can vouch how special preg risk sex is, and how it can be even hotter if, as in this case, the babyy is not really desired - it makes the risk even nastier and thus hotter - a real adrenaline rush - also a lot more vocal with shouts of "give me a baby" when it becomes steaming hot.

I would say some males may not like it as it is first person female instead of male. I read it as an entire scene even if first person.

I look forward to how the weekend gets even crasier in the next 2 to 3 episondes, then perhaps a return letter from hubby, and of course the resulting two week sweats (sharing the test results, that final 5 minute wait, can be really steaming!).

callmeBartcallmeBartabout 5 years ago
3

Sure hope your not like some authors and stop writing a story at it’s peek. I do hope your almost finished with chapter 3. You’ve got my attention please don’t make us wait month for 3. You tell a good story keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Just read your stories here online, great story, love the interracial impregnation aspect to it, very sensual indeed.

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
truly weel written and very erotic!

its very exciting to cheat with black bull isnt it . i know fucking cheating white wife is so erotic . breeding is the ultimate goal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Confused

First I want to say I don't like I/R but every once in a while I will read it.

Now to your chapter two, why did you jump the shark? You made this big production in one about the two women (I almost called them sluts) signing those contracts relieving the two studs from parenting problems.

In number two Jackie spouts she knows she is going to have a little NBA black baby but how to tell her family (oh my), then you dropped it like a rock. You went on to tell that the main wife went on to have multiple affairs with black men (so she did become a BCW)but you never said if she to got PG or if her friend did have a black baby. Could you clean up this misunderstanding?

Oralfixation827Oralfixation827about 5 years ago
Very hot

I've raised biracial twins which were conceived during my wife's weekend long breeding party with 12 BBC IR has always been one of my kinks. I especially love eating the creampies afterwards . I'm looking forward to hearing more of your adventures

Hilka1980Hilka1980almost 5 years ago
Sexy Stuff!

I like the perspective in this one... the way you are narrating the experience to your husband. I also like how you describe the bed shaking from the other couple fucking, and you relish the rocking motion that creates, with this big penis filling you. I have had a few experiences like that, right on the same bed, with another couple. The smells also turn me on. I love the smells of other women’s pussy juices when they start to flow, and the fresh, almost bleach-like smell when the men around me start cumming, assuming they are not wrapped. Sexy stuff. Will read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Did each black man you had sex with taught you also how to enjoy STD and HIV ?!

Gaaaawd ! Yo moma is farting in cum stories on latrine walls that are better then yo drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love your stories and especially this story

Just read both chapters 1 and 2 and enjoyed reading them very much. It looks like there is more to come, hope there is, as it looks there is more to the weekend.

auhound49auhound49almost 5 years ago
MORE!!!

PLEASE continue with this, al the way to the texting for rpegnancy 10 days after the breeeding party weekend.

So damn hottt!

deerhunter00deerhunter00almost 5 years ago
Very nice description. Moved at great speed

I like the whole premis of the story, your characters and their features. I would like to see another part where the get ducked in front of their husbands weather or not with same black men or not. Especially pregnant blond and how they break the news to their husbands of their pregnancy.

Maybe they introduce other wives into their love of BBC?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Terrific in every way

perhaps I can get my wife to experience some of what you've enjoyed :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Superb artistic work!!!!

Truly desire to congratulate with the author for this story, very erotic and well written!!!

Loved all the description and personages as loved the psychological matters implied here, for example the fact Jacquie husband is sterile, cannot generate and get her mother!

He is truly an advanced and bright mind man!

Both the husband will witness and attest African Supremacy and Power!

Again congrat, but please continue it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Congratulations for your amazing stories!!!

I love them! You can write!!!!

sober71sober71over 4 years ago
Brilliant

It's my fantasy to have my wife blacked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unbelievably HOT!!!

Like many white husbands, stories of white wives being bred by black men make my cock throb and pulsate. And I especially loved that your heroines were fucked by Abdi, an illiterate African refugee! God, just one more reason we should open the gates to brown and black immigrants -- Africans, Arabs and Hispanics -- the sooner the better! Their big thick cocks are so vastly superior to our small white ones and our women deserve so much better :)

Please keep writing!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

Absolutely disgusting to leave hubby out..I won't read this trash

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome awesome story. I love stories war black man fuck and breed white married women. I am white and married. Though I am too old to have children at 58 years old. But I do love I feel of a big black cock fucking and abusing my pussy. Black men are so much superior than white men in the bedroom. Black men don’t ask they just take what they want. I love their dominance and their alpha attitude towards white women. I love how they pound and used my pussy as they degrade my husband‘s little pecker. As they tell me how white women or put on this earth to breed for black men. And how black man should own the white woman. To breed when they want with whoever they want. And use them how they want. I love being my black man’s fuck toy to be used by him however he wants to use me. I love my husband to death. But I’ll always be owned my black bull. My white pussy is for his use and pleasure anyway he wants. I’ll do anything he wants and asked me to do. Black cock I have a superior cock.

furlovingchloefurlovingchloeover 2 years ago

You a woman writer TessaBear ? you kinda feel that from reading the story. Read it all. It was very erotic and i loved it. Chloe UK Tv

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114u7 months ago

Very Hot!

I liked the first chapter in this series but I loved this one a tad more for certain reasons.

Let me explain……First off,the contrast of skin tones from the two best friends and those blacks guys was well written when detains the hot sex scenes they had but I especially loved when Jacquie,in the heat of the sexual moment…..uttered out that infamous “N-word”;)

Oh man!! That was so freaking HOT I almost came right then!

That was so taboo & pushed the envelope a bit BUT Abdi didn’t give a shit and it turned me on immensely.

Gotta love Jacquie’s dirty talk & can’t wait to read the rest.

5stars btw and added you to my favorites as if you didn’t know ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTessaBear_xoxo@TessaBear_xoxo
Tessa has a GPS system....but she still doesn't know where she's going in life... ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ "Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone -- just as wild -- to run with." - Candace Bushnell "We ...