2 White Wives & 2 Black Men Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abdi and DeShawn were pretty successful at keeping it hidden when they scored points. However, the game inevitably led to a lot of screaming and laughter. We were making quite a ruckus.

It was lucky that we had the pool mostly to ourselves. The pool was deserted except for a middle-aged couple with three teenage children—a boy and his younger twin sisters. The parents stared at us disapprovingly.

Jacquie cupped her hand to my ear and said, "Monica, I think these people are racist."

I whispered back, "Maybe they don't like our lewd behavior in front of their kids."

All three of their offspring took sideways glances at us. Their son was probably keeping a lookout in case DeShawn or Abdi managed to yank off Jacquie's bikini top. I'm sure the girls were intrigued by the movements below the surface of the water, hinting at something sensual and intimate.

DeShawn was in the lead the entire game. Abdi must have decided to improve his score. He trapped me in the corner of the pool and pulled the gusset of my swimsuit to the side. I could not believe it when he then shoved the top of his penis inside me for a brief moment. I didn't think the family could see anything from this angle. Having successfully entered me once, he decided to try again.

Three, four, five thrusts. I'm not sure why, but I started to keep count. It was so exciting! Oh my god, a black man is fucking me in the pool! Truth be told, it wasn't the most comfortable sex I've ever had. I could tell that being in the water was messing with my vagina's natural lubrication. Weirdly, I felt dry down there even as I was, I mean, entirely in the water. Abdi really did have to just keep shoving his big black cock in me quite forcefully. This wasn't at all pleasurable. But, damn it, the novelty... it was pure hotness! OMG, we're actually having sex underwater!!

All the while, I had a faint recollection that underwater sex was dangerous for some reason. Was it the risk of a bacterial infection or something more deadly? Reluctantly, I dislodged myself from the black dick and broke free of Abdi. The pool was a great place to start for a short burst of fun, but no place I wanted to finish.

Shortly after Abdi had sex with me in the pool, I watched him do the same thing to Jacquie a few times. I was terrified that someone might catch them in the act.

I suggested to Jacquie that we lure the black guys into the whirlpool.

PART 8: THE WHIRLPOOL

As we sauntered over to the soothing whirlpool, Jacquie picked a wedgie out of her bikini, her fingertips lingering a second too long. The power of suggestion being what it is, I couldn't help adjusting the bottom of my swimsuit at the same time. Since the black guys took every opportunity to check out our asses, I knew this flirty move would grab their attention. I'm not that innocent!!

Sure enough, DeShawn and Abdi slipped into the bubbling water right behind us. Abdi immediately slid his hand down the front of Jacquie's bikini. DeShawn was having more trouble getting into my one-piece bathing suit. Finally, DeShawn found a solution. He grasped around my waist and pulled me onto his lap. From there, it was easy for him to put his hand through the leg of my swimsuit. He had his right hand over my slit and pressed two fingers into my vagina.

Thank you, DeShawn. I preferred to sit higher and was oh-so-nicely positioned where he had placed me on his lap. I had a couple of the jets of water hitting my coochie right between his fingers playing with me. As you can imagine, it was very pleasurable getting felt up all the while I had the feeling of superheated water streaming against my nether regions!! I leaned back against DeShawn's chest. Relaxed and horny is the best!

I was jolted from my trance by the added complication that all three teenagers decided to join us in the whirlpool. Their parents must have gone for a spa treatment. The whirlpool water had a lot of bubbles, and I was hopeful they couldn't see anything.

As DeShawn continued to rub my pussy, I wondered if the teen girls were sexually active. It looked as if they had recently outgrown their flimsy bathing suits, which could barely contain their blossoming curves. The girls' freckles and strawberry blonde French braids gave off the impression that they were virginal and inexperienced in love. DeShawn must have been thinking the same thing. He struck up a conversation and asked them their names and how old they were. They were named Emily and Chloe.

"We just turned eighteen yesterday," the sisters laughed, "it's our last year before college."

"Where do you want to go?" Jacquie managed to squeak while being finger-fucked.

"University of Chicago. We came all this way for a tour. I think we should be able to get into our top choice, considering we both scored above 1400 on the SAT," Emily answered, holding up two crossed fingers.

At this point, I had no doubt these identical twins had deduced what was happening under the foamy water. And yes, I was all too aware that observing our overt display of sexuality would fuel their teenage desires, sending them on the path towards promiscuity. Would their futures now include hookups with black boys they just met?! Black boyfriends to bring home to daddy?! I was becoming obsessed!! Every white girl should do it once, going black is a rite of passage.

The twins' older brother, Connor, was in his first year at UIC. Out of nowhere, he decided to share his thoughts on interracial relationships.

"I love it, man. I love the diversity," Connor stated unequivocally, "I see so many black students with white girlfriends around campus, it's so common that it's basically normal now, which I think is really great. But I know for a fact that they put up with a ton of bullshit. Unfortunately, there's still a lot of racism out there."

He was clearly attempting to be empathetic in tone but came across as condescending.

Jacquie and I kept our "poker faces" on as the black men got us off. In next to no time, DeShawn's hand made my bottle pop (that's a Pussycat Dolls reference in case you're scratching your head wondering what I meant!!). I kept an eye on my best friend. Her mouth opened slightly, and it was my only indication she had cum.

PART 9: THE DARE

Jacquie had a VERY satisfied look on her face and turned to Abdi and gave him an open mouth kiss without any tongue. She tilted her head downwards and softly kissed his neck above the collarbone before kissing back up towards his jaw, slowly licking the side of his neck with her tongue.

"I dare you," Jacquie said to Abdi in an overly girlish voice, "to follow me."

She used her arms to pull herself out of the water; and swung a leg to get a footing on the deck. Her bikini was all bunched up, and I wasn't sure if she flashed anything as she got out of the hot water. The siblings continued to watch as she took Abdi by the hand and dragged him out of the whirlpool.

Still clutching his hand, Jacquie pulled Abdi all the way into the women's locker room! DeShawn and I followed close behind. Probably due to the overnight blizzard, there were no other guests in the locker room. However, we were lucky we didn't encounter any hotel staff. We walked past the women's lounge area. I didn't know where she was taking us. I would soon find out.

Jacquie pushed open the door to the steam room. It was also empty. I immediately knew what was going to happen right here.

My body started to react.

How crazy was my sex drive?! It had only been a few minutes since I had experienced an orgasm, and I was already so aroused that I could actually feel my pulse through my vagina.

Abdi pulled a 2.5 oz squeeze tube of K-Y Jelly personal lubricant from the side pocket of his swim shorts. DeShawn started to crack up when he saw that Abdi had brought that with him.

Abdi shrugged, "Yeah, whatever, nigger. You tell me the weekend be, like, non-stop fuckin'. Lemme now show ya how a young nigga gonna fuckin' fuck the fuckin' shit out of these white bitches, non-fuckin'-stop."

Abdi squirted the lube onto his long black dick and passed the squeeze tube over to DeShawn.

"Damn, youz my nigga," DeShawn grinned, "Lube outta anotha pocket 'n lube his self up. Brotha came prepared to hit that shit."

It didn't take long for our wet swimsuits to hit the floor.

I put my hands up against the wall for leverage. Jacquie took her place beside me. On our tippy toes with our butts sticking out, I felt like we were in a PBS nature documentary.

*Cue soft British accent.*

"Here, we find two human females ready to mate," I imagined the narrator describing us, "The females are in heat and most gracefully assume the submissive position for their selected mates. By displaying their delicate mounds from the rear, the females extend an open invitation to be mounted by the mighty buck or dominant ram."

It was almost humiliating how long the black men made us wait in this position. All the while, my back was arched so that my face and breasts were pressed against the smooth tile. The tile was wet and felt cold in comparison to the boiling temperature of the steam bath. I turned my head to the side so that I was face-to-face with Jacquie. She took my left hand into her right hand. Our hands stayed squeezed together. I felt so close to her, she was my partner in crime forever!!

Abdi and DeShawn penetrated our bodies in unison. This was a tricky position, for both of us, given the height differences. Abdi had to bend his knees quite a bit before he could slide in. I was a little bit apprehensive about him pushing inside me again. Abdi could really hurt me with that long black pole!

The black men fucked us in a standing doggy-style.

Doggy-style is often depicted in TV shows or movies as this rough and intense pounding position (I'm thinking of that hot sex scene between Khal Drogo and Daenerys in my all-time favorite series, Game of Thrones), but it really doesn't need to be this way. Abdi had a way of slowing everything down and making it much more sensual.

Abdi abruptly pulled out. Without warning, Abdi and DeShawn traded places. Then they switched again. Every time they added more lube. It felt really fucking good. Of course, in this position, we couldn't get a full view of our black lovers. I felt like I was in a porno. I was overwhelmed by the thick clouds of hot steam and lost in erotic desire.

Jacquie was making soft squeaks after each thrust. Evidently, she could control the volume of her sex noises when she was out in public!!

As the black guys switched back and forth between us, we had a chance to compare the feeling of both of these big black cocks right after the other. Each was different but equally strong and satisfying.

I was super turned-on but having a little trouble GETTING THERE. I think I need clitoral stimulation to orgasm. And let's face it, doggy-style standing up isn't HEAVY on the clit rubbing. However, unlike men, we don't believe an orgasm is necessary to enjoy sex. Feeling these big black cocks move in and out of me from the back was more than ENOUGH.

I still could not fathom how we were doing this. It was like a dream. I prayed that no one would walk in on us. Fortunately, the black guys didn't take too much longer to finish. Abdi and DeShawn erupted almost at the same time.

No, I didn't have an "O" during this encounter. I felt supremely contented merely hearing Abdi's deep groans. It gave me a sense of fulfillment to provide him gratification. It was almost like we had a duty to give these black men pleasure and...mission accomplished! I looked over at Jacquie's smiling face. She was feeling the same way I did.

Cold, slimy semen trickled down my leg. It was a not-so-subtle reminder that I had yet again dedicated my pussy to the potent seed of a black man. In my mind's eye, I could see thousands of his sperm encircling the prize, my single lonely egg ready to accept one of these eager suitors, and a magical thing on the verge of occurring. Maybe it was the whole conversation about babies, but I found this an enticing mental image.

Yes, the sex this weekend was positively thrilling!! There's no way to sugar-coat it, the sex was superior to anything we've ever done in our relationship. Hon, there is a very real chance I will never be as sexually satisfied with you as I once was. It's kind of like getting into a cheap car after driving a luxury SUV or sitting in coach after flying first class. After being upgraded, it's tough to go back to economy seats!

You might also find me to be a bit of a downgrade. My pussy is not as tight as it was on Friday!!

Even though we face this dilemma, I do not regret what has taken place. I am glad that you allowed me to live my life to the fullest (yes, fullest!!) and experience this unparalleled sexual odyssey. The memories of this weekend will stay with me always. Thank you, hon :)

Afterward, Jacquie and I scurried back to our lockers and quickly wrapped towels around our naked bodies. We weren't going to put our wet swimsuits back on!

I had been feeling lightheaded from the extreme heat and humidity of the steam room. Jacque suggested we all move to the adjacent sauna to relax.

Jacquie booed as I grabbed my iPhone from our locker.

"No cell phones allowed," she ordered, "Isn't this supposed to be a mini-vacation?"

I wanted to see if the CFO had emailed me the financial slides for the board deck. Frustratingly, the executive team was putting this together at the last minute—our presentation to the board was Tuesday evening!

My new role has been challenging. Decisions need to be TODAY, I have ten urgent emails that need to be answered RIGHT NOW, three people need me to call them ASAP, and I have two deadlines TONIGHT. My whole life has started to seem like a blur. I've learned that I thrive with this kind of schedule (or at least that's what I convinced myself). I am like the Energizer bunny: I never think I'll burn out. Work hard, play harder!

We sat on the top bench of the sauna. I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, trying to lower my heart rate from all the excitement. Yes, this was better for my lungs than the moist air of the steam room. I could breathe a lot easier in the dry heat.

Jacquie was sitting on her towel instead of wearing it. I decided to allow my towel to fall down around my waist. There's something to be said about lounging around naked. Being naked together outside of a sexual context, it made me feel emotionally closer to these two black men.

I was sitting next to Abdi, and it felt natural to lean against him. I was in the mood to cuddle. Still naked, I appreciated the fact that the four of us made two cute couples—no matter how we paired up. It suddenly gave me an irresistible idea.

"How about a selfie??" I proposed.

"That's a great idea," Jacquie responded, "you sit here next to me."

I wrapped the towel around myself and moved over so that I was sitting in between her and Abdi. DeShawn was on the other side of Jacquie.

Abdi yanked my towel entirely away from me.

"Hey, no nude pics, please!" Jacquie warned.

Abdi and DeShawn made "hand bras" for Jacquie and me. I took a couple of selfie shots of the four of us from the waist up.

I passed around the iPhone, so everyone could take a look. In the picture, Jacquie and I were smiling like models while the black men stared blankly at the lens. It made them look like dangerous felons. They weren't that iffy in real life ;)

"Are you posting that to Facebook?" Jacquie asked jokingly.

I was extra careful not to inadvertently upload the images to any of my social media accounts. I emailed you and Brad a copy of the best pic. Only then did I realize I sent it to both of your work email addresses. Hopefully, it doesn't get flagged as an inappropriate email by either of your corporate IT departments.

I knew you'd enjoy receiving the sexy pic. What I hadn't counted on was that you would go completely nuts after seeing the pic. I can't believe you actually jerked off while looking at it and wasted your whole day waiting for us to send you more! I guess it was kind of a mysterious image. Well, now you know the full story. In reality, it was bad timing for our nudity. We were about to be interrupted.

At that moment, the door to the sauna opened, and a stout older woman entered. The woman's towel was around her waist, and her lumpy sagging boobs were on full display. There was a delayed reaction before her mouth opened in shock.

"My mistake, ma'am," DeShawn said as he coolly brushed her aside.

Abdi deadpanned, "Shit, this not the coed sauna?"

These black men were alphas. We got the fuck outta there!!

They say, "once you go black, you never go back." I understand this expression on a whole new level!! But I have come back :) No, you don't have to worry about our marriage. There is more to our relationship than sex. I love you as much as ever.

That's all I have time to write about right now. I'm on my lunch break at work. In my next email, I'll tell you all about our Saturday afternoon at the mall.

The plan was to go shopping for something to wear to the club that night. DeShawn said they needed to find something more "suitable" for us girls to wear when we accompanied "our niggahs" to the club. They refused to elaborate on just what this meant.

To be continued...

Love you lots,

Monica

12