2 White Wives & 2 Black Men Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the hotel suite, we got dressed in our new lingerie from Victoria's Secret. I wore the spicy red lace teddy, and Jacquie wore a black lace garter belt and stockings (no panties, of course). Over the top, she slipped on a short black kimono robe.

Jacquie and I came out of the bedroom and found DeShawn and Abdi still standing in the middle of the living room, waiting for us. We circled clockwise around the two black men, touching their arms and shoulders and gazing seductively into their eyes.

"You definitely a snow bunnie," DeShawn said as he grabbed ahold of Jacquie and nuzzled her.

"Babe, that was just 'dirty talk' last night," Jacquie clarified, "I'm not 'black-owned,' I belong to my husband, Brad."

Abdi was standing beside Jacquie on her left. He stole a deep kiss from her while she was still in DeShawn's arms.

"Hmm... you say one thing, but that kiss say somethin' else," Abdi said, "happen to all the members, it's the white wife's destiny — suckin', fuckin', and bein' bred by black cock only!"

Jacquie turned beet red. She broke apart from DeShawn and walked to the entrance of the hotel suite. Jacquie reached the door and turned around to do a convincing version of the traditional "step-together, step-together" bridal walk back towards the two black guys. In her short flounce-sleeved kimono, she put her left hand behind her back, right hand in front at waist level, and took a deep bow. Jacquie then stood tall, pulled the tie belt, and the satin kimono fell open. She pushed off at the shoulder, and the kimono dropped to her feet.

"Oh, what is thy bidding my master," she said half-mockingly as she threw herself at their feet, "my dominant black bull masters?"

Abdi and DeShawn both laughed, unsure if she was making fun of them or serious about it. I suspected it was the former since I know Jacquie well, and she is a fiercely independent woman. Jacquie lifted herself up and stood straight before them, completely naked except for the stockings and garter belt.

"Why you frontin' girl?" DeShawn asked, "One thing fo' sure, yo' pussy is gonna be exclusive for BBC from now on!!!"

Sensing a challenge, Jacquie retorted, "Oh yeah? Surprise, surprise! Guess what? Maybe I like girls now!"

As she turned to face me, she put a finger under my chin to move my face towards hers and surprised me with a quick open-mouthed kiss.

(Hon, before you read this next part, you have to promise me that you won't say anything to Brad about this!! We don't want either of you bugging us for a repeat performance! At this point, we've been there, done that. Jacquie and I have had our lesbian experiment, and we both want to carry on a healthy friendship while leaving this particular experience in the past!)

I knew what she wanted. I wanted it too. I didn't quite know how to explain this attraction, I believe that Jacquie is entirely heterosexual, and I'm confident that I'm also a red-blooded woman. Still, our minds had been in sexual overdrive the entire day, sending sparks of lust in every direction. Plus, we had spent hours salivating over each other in provocative clothing. They say no woman is over 99% heterosexual. Curiosity got the better of us.

I took a deep breath and slowly reached out with one hand and lightly placed it on Jacquie's flat tummy, then up over her left breast, her right one, brushing against her erect pink nipples. I bent down and began to suck on her fantastic breasts.

DeShawn and Abdi sat down on the couch. It was funny, DeShawn unwrapped a Snickers candy bar but forgot to take a bite. They were both absolutely spellbound, the black men couldn't take their eyes off us.

"MMMM YES," Jacquie sighed as she placed both her hands on the back of my head, pulling me tighter to her ample breasts. I can vouch that they're real.... and they're spectacular!!

When she finally released her grip, I stood back up and quickly pressed my lips to her mouth. It felt different than kissing a guy. She was softer; her mouth was smaller; she smelled different. Unlike a guy, she was not aggressively biting my lower lip or rolling her tongue. I could focus more on her lips. Even though our kiss was almost too gentle, kissing my BFF was electrifying!!

Jacquie pulled the teddy's straps off my shoulders and pushed the lace one-piece down my torso until it fell to my feet. Now I was completely nude.

I clasped Jacquie's pert bubble butt, and with our bare breasts pressed together (I'm almost the same height), I eased my right leg between Jacquie's legs.

"OHHH MONICAAAA," Jacquie moaned as I pulled her tightly against my right thigh.

I broke off the kiss and pushed Jacquie's head down to my maminhas. Jacquie began grinding her swollen vulva into my thigh as she licked my hard nipple, rubbing her pussy faster and harder on my leg.

"That's it, sweetie, suck on that nipple," I moaned as I looked down to see my bestie taking my left bosom into her mouth.

I removed my boob from Jacquie's lips, leading us to kiss and caress each other some more. I then slowly kissed my way down her trembling frame, running my mouth down her stomach until I was kneeling in front of Jacquie on my knees. I unhooked her stockings from the garter straps and pulled them down her legs. Her smooth bare slit (she had only a tiny triangle of light blonde pubic hair) was right in my face. I thought to myself, "What the hell?! Let's see what it's like to perform cunnilingus!"

"OOOHHH YESSSS, MONICA... YESSS," Jacquie cried as I attacked her pink taco with such force as my wiggling tongue could muster.

Jacquie held onto my head as she arched her pelvis forward to my tongue, dancing on her little clit. I pressed my mouth to Jacquie's pussy as my tongue eased between her vaginal lips, prompting a faint cry from my best friend. The taste? It's almost... this might seem like a gross comparison, but it's almost like an oyster. It's salty but not too bad, kind of like how an oyster doesn't taste much like anything. I worked my tongue deeper, causing Jacquie to writhe and moan as I swirled and flicked my tongue.

"OH, YESSSSSS!" Jacquie continued to cry as I worked hard to bring my sexy BFF to the best orgasm she had ever had.

I stood, and Jacquie went to work on me, easing a finger, then another, and another, into my private parts. (I didn't like long fingernails up there, it's kind of ouchie, like the feel of a Pap smear. However, this MUST be the technique that Jacquie uses to get herself off, and I was excited to try it out!!)

"YESSSSSS THAT FEELS GOOD!" I screamed as Jacquie moved her fingers rapidly in and out of my cunt, while her thumb flicked on my little clit.

The black guys were now sitting on the edge of the couch. They leaned forward to get a somewhat gynecological view of me grinding my pelvis on Jacquie's hand.

"MMMMMM YES," I began to whimper as I arched my pelvis forward.

Jacquie pushed her fingers deeper into me and twisted them around. There were so many sensations I had never felt before, and my body began to shake and tremble. Her piercing blue eyes gestured for me to move down to the carpeting.

We dropped to the floor and started scissoring. Hon, do you know what that is?!! As the name suggests, this is when two ladies connect in the same way that two scissors might!! One partner lies on her back with her legs spread while the other rests on her side so she can slide her legs between her partners' legs.

It took a bit of practice before we found our groove. We negotiated our way onto our sides, with our legs intertwined. We squirmed. We jostled. We started rubbing our pussies together, letting our clits touch, searching for leverage, finding it, and moving our bodies until we found a deliciously good rhythm. (Who says lesbian sex isn't "real sex?" If this wasn't real sex, I don't know what is!)

We began to pant because we were tired. Scissoring takes a lot of energy!! We pretty quickly discovered how much fun it was to self-stimulate in such close proximity. It was extra titillating when we bumped our hands into one another.

Jacquie squealed a lot, and so did I. I had an orgasm, she had an orgasm...and also a charlie horse! Neither of us was prepared for that!!

Abruptly, DeShawn took my hand and pulled me up from the floor, away from Jacquie, and led me into the bedroom. He pushed me onto the bed and was suddenly on top of me and inside me in one smooth motion.

Once DeShawn had given me his full length, he paused. He must have also noticed how his gigantic black dick went in me with such ease. Unlike the previous night, it was effortless, and THAT was alarming. What had happened to my coochie? I wasn't planning on stretching my vagina and hadn't expected to ruin it!

Even though I was worried about these changes to my body, I wrapped my olive-toned legs around his dark-skinned ass to assure him that he could stay deep inside me. It permitted me to savior the "heaviness" between my legs and how my silky wet softness sheathed his whole length like a well-fitting glove. I found this a rewarding aspect of our lovemaking.

Ooh, yes...Monica, you were made for this!

As I gently stroked the side of his dark face with my tiny fingers, I felt overjoyed that DeShawn had made it back safely after he agreed to do a job for Tyreeq. Consequently, having him in me again was a profoundly personal experience. It was strange to think that only 18 hours earlier, DeShawn's bulbous black penis had seemed so scary and foreign to me. Now, it felt natural; my latina pussy had become accustomed to a black cock like it was always meant to be there.

Of course, the sex was different this time. It dawned on me that we were "making love," not fucking. When we fucked each other the previous night, it was primal and bestial and sweaty and intense. Our bodies collided together in a perspiring heap of pleasure. Whereas now, each stroke conveyed warmth and tenderness. I cherished every inch of his muscular black body while we were alone and connected to each other.

We looked deeply into each other's eyes. My heart was fluttering, I never thought that I would be physical with someone quite like this black man. It hit me that there was more to this than what I was seeing. A rush of emotions came over me, and I wanted to hold onto this moment for eternity.

I accidentally let it slip out, "I love you."

DeShawn wasn't shocked, he asked, "Ya sure?"

"Yes, I'm positive. I love you."

It just felt so good to say this out loud. I had been dying to confess this since we were freshly reunited. Yes, I was unsure if I was actually "in love" or merely "in lust." Still, it felt like love. I loved this black man just as much as I cared about myself, and when I was with him, there was no one else in the world that I'd rather be with instead. (Yes, I know hon, I hope that me falling in love doesn't have any implications for our marriage.)

I had fallen head over heels, and I didn't know what to do about it! It's a fact that the female brain is different. Men can have sex without feeling any emotions. However, we're not like that, we can't sleep with the same man repeatedly and not fall in love.

Romantic comedies, lovey-dovey novels, and most love songs have gotten us used to the idea that our love is meant for just one person. Plainly, this is a fairy tale. I was learning that it's possible to be in love with more than one man at the same time. My feelings for you had not changed in the slightest, but I was utterly in love with DeShawn.

Being in love is exciting. We get that tingly feeling in our toes, and we have someone to text goodnight. We want the men we love to be happy, and we genuinely wish the best for them. When they succeed, we feel proud of them, and when they struggle, we want to help them. We're even willing to buy a completely new wardrobe to make them happy.

I squeezed and released my Kegels for DeShawn, buried deep within me, which elicited those deep guttural groans of his that I had gotten to know so well. I could get wet from that sound alone!! I knew this husky black man was feeling my white pussy caressing his black cock. It just felt like everything was right and how it should be, like two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle slotting together.

I relished how DeShawn was grinding firmly against me, stimulating my clit and enhancing the feel of his thick black shaft filling me and gently stirring inside me. Though I'd experienced it a few times already that weekend, I still had this realization going through my mind: "Oh my...I have a big black cock in me.... I'm actually stretched out for big black cock....I am going to be fantasizing about BIG BLACK COCK for the REST of my life!!"

My hands explored DeShawn's huge, powerful arms and backside. A fire burned between us as our mouths stayed locked together. His fat lips were so beautiful to touch with my own lips, and I wanted the kiss to last forever. In fact, I never wanted to stop making love to him, he was the best lover I'd ever had.

I think I'll leave off with that for now and let you contemplate this sexy memory of mine. You're probably anxious to find out what happened later that evening! Well, I tried cocaine, and things got INSANE!!! I'll tell you about it in my next email :)

To be continued...

Miss you,

Monica