20 In 750

Story Info
Time to retire from work….and our marriage.
776 words
4.1
35.2k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inkent
Inkent
350 Followers

Thanks to TIM1135 for offering to edit my ramblings. I made a couple of tweaks just as I published so any errors are my doing!

------------------------------------------

"Oh, fuck I'm cumming!"

Debbie bucked, having held her orgasm until her husband peaked. Brian lay in the bed next to his wife, panting.

"I can't believe it. After 25 years of running around the world fixing things, you're going to be home with me, all the time, every day."

"Uh-huh."

"I love you Brian."

"Uh-huh."

"Do you love me?"

"Uh-huh."

"Then say it."

"I loved you."

You said you'd made plans and it was going to be a secret surprise for when we retire. God, I'm so excited. Are we going on some fabulous adventure? Is this why we downsized from our home to this simple apartment"

"Uh-huh."

Please, don't just keep going Uh-huh, talk to me."

"Uh-huh."

"What on earth's got into you!" she spat with anger rising.

"C'mon let's get up. I've a busy day planned for us. You'll enjoy it."

After breakfast she asked what now. He guided her into the living room and turned on the 60-inch TV whilst he fired up his laptop.

"Right, here we go. Pick a month and a year from the last 20 years."

"What's this Brian?"

"A trip down memory lane I've compiled for us before we step into retirement. Trust me, you'll find it enlightening."

Debbie felt somewhat uneasy. Brian was smiling but it felt fake, like he was masking anger.

"Erm...ok...June 2015."

Brian streamed his laptop to the TV screen to show a folder, Debbie noticed the folder was called 'Slut'. Inside the folder were further folders by year. Inside 2015 were folders by month. There were 3 files in June.

"Pick a number between 1 and 3."

There was no answer, Debbie sat shocked as the colour drained from her face. After several seconds and no answer, Brian clicked on the middle file. A video clip began playing showing a woman on a bed as someone fucked her furiously. The surround sound speakers reverberated to the pleas of the woman begging to be fucked harder. After a minute, Brian stopped the clip, then went back to the main folder.

"Pick another."

Debbie sat, trance-like, staring blankly at the TV screen.

"Ok, February 2004, the first file I saw and kept. Sorry, no sound back then and it's a bit grainy but, I get the impression this wasn't the first time you'd given my brother a blow job by the skill you're showing. Anyway, my choice now. Let's go to September 2023, before we moved out of the house."

The voice was feeble and barely audible.

"Please, don't do this Brian, I'm sor...."

In full HD colour, Debbie was on the living room floor, rocking back and forth as Brian's dad and brother fucked her arse and pussy and the neighbour was thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth. There were at least another six men visible and as Brian let the clip play, she could be heard begging for the next cock.

Debbie burst into tears and ran into the bedroom. Brian shut the clip down. Bar a few of the me from the 20 years of clips, he had names, emails or addresses of them all. Logging onto accounts he had previously set up on the mainstream porn sites, he changed 20 years' worth of security camera clips from private to public. Each clip named those in the clip. This was followed up by sending emails to all of the wives, partners, friends and families of all the men in the clips plus, of course, his own wife's family. He finally moved all the money from their accounts to offshore accounts.

He was certainly enjoying his first full day of retirement. He left his keys on the table, grabbed his coat and left to go collect his car from the basement car park.

In the car were two suitcases with items he had to leave to the last minute to take, everything else he needed had been surreptitiously removed over the last year. As the car reached the top of the ramp from the underground car park, Debbie ran in front of it making him stop.

"Where are you going!" she screamed.

I've made a new life, on a different continent, with a woman that truly loves me. It's been nice to have a personal fuck slut back here though but, retirement is my redevises so, goodbye. Enjoy the rest of your miserable life.

"But earlier you said you love me!"

No, I said I loved you, past tense."

He was gone forever.

Inkent
Inkent
350 Followers