All Comments on '20 Reasons Sissies Love Missionary'

by juleenatee

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Private4BrendaPrivate4Brendaover 3 years ago
Wow!!! Can You Read My Mind OR What???

I have never read anything using the term "Sissy" that I have identified with as much as I have with this work.

You have managed to capture it all in your 20 point outline of why I love to be taken, while on my back. Uncanny!!!

Thank you for sharing this beautiful outline with us all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Julee understands everything

And her man is a lucky man. :)

AllenJamesAllenJamesover 3 years ago

Yes! I love missionary position for many of the reasons you listed, though I have come to appreciate the submission inherent in being on my knees.

sissygirl123sissygirl123over 3 years ago
you nailed it

being a sissy myself I can relate completely with your story. we are totally at the mercy of our man and I for one love to look into his eyes as he fucks me. being submissive to a man is who we are and having our pussy filled is just an added bonus. Of course cleaning up afterwards is just part of be a girl isn't it .

hugs

Sis

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow that is sexy

Love love this. So hot. Look forward to more.

ryanlvr7ryanlvr7over 3 years ago
Explains A Lot

I am a sissy and prefer missionary. I can see him enter me, I can feel his weight on me pushing me down into the bed, and we can make out while he makes love to me.

sissygirl123sissygirl123over 3 years ago
so right

we sissies do like to be on our back looking into the eyes of our man while being fucked. In my case it's how my bf loves to have me. being held afterwards as we come down from our sexual arousals just completes it for me. Of course dealing with the leakage afterwards is just part of being a girl isn't it?

hugs, Sis

CD_BreeCD_Breeover 3 years ago

So true! I love the missionary position. Make it more feminine.

brads75brads75over 3 years ago
Same for Daddies

As an alpha male, I can assure you that We love missionary for all the same reasons. It allows good views of our gurls as We put them through their paces. We are dominant (as Nature decrees). It allows opportunities for more varied games. It is more loving. If the sissy gets uppity, We can always take them from behind, since "...it's essential for a sissy to be taken that way from time to time, from behind like other female animals as the bitch she is..." But, that's about power, not romance.

Riki1942Riki1942over 3 years ago
Face To Face

I crossdress all the way with a feminine hairstyle, totally shaved body with my silicone breasts attached with breast form adhesive, pierced ears and painted nails.

Getting fucked in just panties or a few scraps of sissy items is always great but, I like to stay fully clothed during sex. I like to wear a sheer bra and sheer to the waist open crotch pantyhose so I can feel my cock rubbing against the nylon while being fucked. like to wear a pair of sheer nylon panties over them for easy access to the opening in my pantyhose. I like to wear a pair of sheer gloves, a very sexy and provocative long sleeve dress and and "fuck me" heels or boots.

The reason I like to stay fully clothed is that I love feeling those feminine things against every inch of my skin. Just as important is how it makes me feel. Getting fucked mostly naked feels just as good physically, but it's more like just normal gay sex. Not that there is anything that isn't great about that, but being dressed like a slut makes me feel so feminine, kinky, naughty, taboo, horny and like it takes being gay to an even higher level !!!

Getting back to the title of my comment, "Face To Face" there is a reason for my long setup to what you said about eye contact. If I'm in a position where holding each other's gaze is hard to do, it's almost like it's not as personal.

When I'm on top riding him, or on my back with my legs wrapped around him, and our eyes are locked, It's like our soles are linked and our thoughts are passing back and forth through our gaze. I'm all decked out like a whore and with that full eye contact it's like there is total admission of the horny, kinky thing we are doing! It just makes me feel like the ultimately gay total Sissyfag!

Also, I like to be able to see his face and body as he pumps my cunt full of sperm.

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So nice!

Thank you very much.

olgassissyslut@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mmmm Yes Please

I love wearing stockings and kissing. It makes me desire and want my man more and to please him to no end. Let me rock your world Daddy.

lynntg0444lynntg0444over 3 years ago
I prefer doggy

because he can penetrate me deeper and fuck me harder.

One thing about missionary I like is that when he is ready to cum he pulls out and mounts my chest and cums in my mouth.

Nice piece though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Let's get another but with a different position!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love this

This sums up my favourite position for making out with my man perfectly, I love to look into his eyes whilst he has me, makes me feel so submissive, sissy and desired. Xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

More please

Royse69Royse69about 3 years ago

wise words, brought out all the best quality in missionary, very educational.

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Most of the men i dress for and have sex with now are married who are bored with routine sex at home lack of blowjobs and wives who dont swallow cum anymore. I love to please and the position they want me in while they enjoy fucking me is their choice. Some enjoy missionary and a lot doggystyle some spooning and some me on top riding their hard cock. As long as i make them happy and they fill me with semen that is my reward. I started being girly when i was in my early teens and was soon loving going out at night to parks and toilets where i knew men both gay and bi would make me the slut i wanted to be. Yes iv had girlfriends but the desire to be taken and fucked dressed as a girly slut will always come first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoy the missionary position most of all, it's my absolute favorite. I have a long-term boyfriend and whether we are making love or just having a hot fuck, I feel so feminine and submissive when we go to bed and I lie on my back, spreading my legs for him and then either wrapping my legs around him or putting them on his shoulders. Sometimes I place a pillow under the small of my back so he can be inside me deeper. I love being able to look at him while he rocks back and forth inside my freshly douched pussy. Knowing that I am giving him the pleasure he needs as a man fills me with a joy I can't describe. and having him cum inside me is the sweetest thing ever! Franni in Virginia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My prize is the most important thing and that is a mans semen in my rosebud i enjoy missionary with my girly bum raised up and my legs over a mans shoulders as he gives my sissy cunt a good workout driving his turgid shaft as far as he can into me and inseminating me. I do like other positions which render me submissive after all my purpose is to be a fuck sleeve for a man who wants my hole for one purpose to empty his semen into. Since starting on andrucur and oestrogen i have shrunk my boyclit considerably and hopefully my aim is to get back to what i was in size before puberty spoiled me.

brie11brie11over 1 year ago

Heeeeey, come back, write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have wisely and thoroughly described why sissies love the missionary position, it is wonderful to experience this and still want to be taken as a missionary. I really like being submissive to a man who introduces his hard cock into my asshole pussy and floods it with his white nectar. Although recently (several years) I miss feeling like a sissy for my Lord, I still dream to feel a man put a hard dick in my hole and I want to put on stockings, skirt, bra and panties for him again...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2023.

SissyBoy from WARSAW (POLAND).

Mądrze i dogłębnie opisałeś dlaczego właśnie maminsynki kochają pozycję misjonerską, cudownie jest właśnie doświadczać tego i cały czas chcieć być braną na misjonarza. Bardzo lubię być uległą wobec mężczyzny który wprowadza swojego twardego kutaska do mojej dziurki cipki-dupki i zalewa ją swoim białym nektarem. Choć ostatnio (już kilka lat) brak Mi jest czucia się maminsynką dla swojego Pana to wciąż marzę aby poczuć jak mężczyzna wkłada twardego kutasa do mojej dziurki i chcę znów założyć dla niego pończochy, spódniczkę, staniczek i majteczki ...

Wesołych Świąt i Szczęśliwego Nowego 2023 Roku.

SissyBoy z WARSZAWY (POLSKA).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous