2000 Dirty Words: Sweet Revenge

Story Info
Father and daughter get revenge.
2.2k words
4.12
17k
25
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2000 Dirty Words: Sweet Revenge

Note: Life has gotten crazy busy, so I'm trying a new format, limiting myself to an approximate word count, and trying to create as filthy a story as I can in a short space.

If people like it, then maybe I can branch out and try genres I'm not used to. I also might take suggestions for short stories.

Disclaimer: This story involves: incest / non-consent / betrayal / adultery. It's a pretty dark story. It's loosely based on a suggestion I got from a reader, so thank you to him. I actually had to tone down the darkness of his idea slightly, so there are people even dirtier than me.

I think my next story will have to be about kittens or daisies or something.

*****

We've been married for twenty-two years. We have a nice home in the countryside, and a beautiful daughter. We seem the perfect couple. We are not.

I hate you. You don't know this. How could you? I have hidden it well. When you started having affairs a few years into the marriage, I knew. You thought you were being so sneaky. I found your burner phone. I read the texts. There had been a never-ending procession of lovers you had brought into our marital bed when I was at work. Who knows how many billions of sperm wriggled their way down your throat or into your uterus? I could only imagine.

I'm in the bedroom. I have an old duffel bag next to me as I sit on the bed. I'm waiting for you.

You enter the bedroom, wearing nothing but a plain bra and panties. I guess you save the nice stuff for your affairs.

Tonight you think it is all about you. You trust me completely as I slowly undress you. You smile as I crouch in front of you, sliding your panties down. You wiggle your legs and they fall to the floor. I breathe deeply, taking in the scent of your freshly shaved cunt. Your bra falls to the floor, revealing your still perky breasts.

"Lie on the bed," I say. It is not a request.

We have an old mahogany four post bed, and I open the duffel bag, pulling out a collection of ropes. Your eyes widen, and you suck in a breath. We've never used ropes before, and I can tell the idea excites you.

You have no idea.

I bind your hands and feet to the posts in the four corners. From the bag I pull out a sleep mask and blind you with it. You are panting heavily from arousal already. No wonder you cheat, you can barely keep from coming while I prepare you for the worst night of your life.

I walk over to the bedroom door and open it. The stunning naked form of our daughter Audrey waits impatiently, arms folded, eyebrows raised.

I put a single finger to my lips indicating silence and she walks to the bed, staring down at her helpless, clueless mother.

"Who's that? Who's here?" my wife moans, her cunt seeping from lust as she imagines a stranger in the room with us, gazing at her naked form.

"Just a little helper," I reply, standing behind Audrey, and I gently massaging her breasts. I kiss her neck and she runs her fingers through my hair. We both stare devilishly at you as you smile and squirm.

"So sexy, honey," you say, writhing, trying to get a glimpse, any glimpse, from behind your blindfold. "Is it a male helper or female helper?"

I smile and run my hands down Audrey's body, "Hmm, lemme check." A finger parts her pussy lips and she gasps. "Female," I answer, "Definitely female."

"Ooh, honey," you coo at me, "This is so unlike you."

"I know. You going to discover lots of new things about me tonight." My finger slides out of Audrey's cunt and I give her a playful pat on her ass. "I think you need to be put to work."

Audrey climbs onto the bed and straddles your face, slowly lowering her pussy down towards your mouth. You laugh with excitement and stick out your tongue, eagerly awaiting contact. She sighs with pleasure as the tip of your tongue pierces the folds of her outer lips. She puts her hands in your hair and thrusts gently against your mouth.

You moan, delirious with pleasure.

"Mmmm... oh... I haven't done this since college," you say, lapping at Audrey's cunt like an excitable puppy.

I climb onto the bed and nestle between your legs, leaning forward to kiss Audrey's neck as I line up my cock with your seeping hole.

"Oh God yes, honey, fuck me," you moan as Audrey's pussy juices run down your chin.

I thrust inside and you shriek with pleasure. Audrey leans way back and turns her head so we can make out while we both fuck you. I cup her tit as our tongues duel and she humps your mouth.

I fuck you hard, my right hand groping our daughter while my left thumb rubs your clit. You are moaning hard now and gasping for air. I know your first orgasm is close. I am so excited about what will be coming next I can hardly stand it.

"Are you ready, my love?" I ask, mouth full of my daughter's tongue.

"Ready for what?" you gasp breathlessly as your orgasm starts washing over you.

"Wasn't talking to you," I say, and Audrey pulls away from my mouth.

"Ready, Daddy," she giggles, and before your brain can begin to process this new information, she reaches down and rips the mask from your eyes.

Your eyes look up into the eyes of your daughter, and you try to scream, but she flattens her pussy against your mouth. You scream anyway.

"Fuck, Mommy," yells Audrey, grinding away on your face, "Keep screaming! It feels fucking amazing!"

I grab your hips and pound into with every ounce of strength I have. Your eyes roll back as the heights of your pleasure clash in your mind with the depths of your horror. Shrieks and moans emanate from you in equal measure, and you thrash your head back and forth as you try to escape from your daughter's pussy. This only serves to heighten her arousal and she grabs your hair, riding your mouth through her own orgasm.

Sensing you are coming down from your orgasm, I pull out, not yet wanting to come myself.

Audrey is still straddling your face as she starts to come down from her own peak. Her hips twitch and her whole body shudders.

"Was that good, my love?" I ask Audrey, and she groans, "Gahhhd... so goooood..." She swings her leg off you and faces me. We kiss tenderly.

You are still gasping for breath, but manage to croak out a solitary word: "...why??"

Audrey looks over her shoulder at you. "You shut up. You don't get to speak tonight. Cheating on Daddy all these years, you should be ashamed." Audrey reaches out and grips my cock, still slick from your juices. "Look at the mess you made, Mommy." She turns to face me, asking, "Did you bring it?"

"It's in the bag."

Audrey fishes through the bag before pulling out the biggest vibrator you have ever seen. Jet black and ribbed, over a foot long, with the girth of a baguette. Dangling from the sides are two sets of straps lined with velcro.

"I LOVE this one, Daddy," Audrey says, stroking its length. She positions it at your yawning, glistening opening.

"Honey, please stop," you beg your daughter.

Audrey glares at you and snaps, "What did I say about talking?"

She shoves the whole length of it inside you, causing you to scream. Audrey quickly fastens the straps around your upper thighs, holding it in place. A flick of the button on the bottom, and the behemoth rumbles inside you. You go almost cross-eyed and orgasm instantly.

As you scream with pleasure, our daughter and I embrace as familiarly as old lovers.

"Fuuuuuuuck..." you moan as your second orgasm lights your body afire. You thrash against your bonds as Audrey slips her tongue into my mouth. We kiss each other ravenously. I gently push Audrey backwards on the bed, and she rolls down next to you, nestled in your armpit, her head on your shoulder. You can only watch in horror as your husband and daughter grope each other furiously.

Audrey reaches down between her thighs, sliding one finger inside herself. She pulls it out and wipes her fluid across your upper lip. You recoil in disgust.

"What do you think, Mommy? Am I ready for Daddy's dick?"

You open your mouth in shock to speak, but I reach over and grasp the bottom of the vibrator and shove it even deeper inside you.

"Noooooaaaarrrggggghhhh..." you sputter, your protests turning instantly to overwhelming pleasure.

You shudder as the monster vibrator consumes your attention, and you choke back tears, "Please, God, stop!" you wail, your pleas falling on deaf ears as Audrey and I savour our impending moment.

I reach over and roughly grab you by the hair, lifting your head.

"I want you to see this, honey," I spit at her, dripping with venom. Your eyes are saucers of terror as the moment slows down and the seconds become hours. Audrey clutches my cock and lines it up with her tight, nineteen year old pussy. She stares at me but I don't stare back. My eyes are glued to you. I need to see you witness this.

"Daddy," our daughter whispers breathlessly, "Put a baby in me."

You let loose an anguished scream as you watch in horrified fascination as I slowly sink my cock deep into our daughter.

"Oooooohhh..." Audrey sighs as my dick fills her inch by inch. "It feels like heaven, Daddy," she coos at me, rubbing her hands up and down my chest.

I slide it out agonizingly slowly. "You like that, my love?" I say, smiling down at my lover.

She nods, biting her lip and moaning as I push inside her again, squishing my balls against her, trying to get as deep as possible.

"And how bout you, HONEY?" I ask you.

"You monster, you fucking moooaaaaaaagghhh..." you try to yell at me, but the vibrator does its job and you lose yourself in another full body shuddering orgasm.

I smile and let go of your hair, and you arch your back in pleasure as I collapse on our daughter, limbs entwined.

Our daughter and I rut tenderly as you watch helplessly.

"I love you, sweetie."

"I love you too, Daddy," Audrey nibbles on my lower lip. "Daddy," she purrs, "What shall we name our baby?"

"If it's a boy, John Jr. after me," I mumble, running my hands up Audrey's hips, grasping them and increasing the rhythm of our mating.

"Uggghh... uggh... oh yeah, Daddy. And if it's a girl we can call her Audrey!"

I laugh and slam my hips against her, causing her to cling closely to me. I ignore my wife's sobs in the background as we turn the lovemaking into fucking.

"Then I would have two daughters named Audrey, baby," I remind her.

"Oh right!" Audrey throws her head back and laughs, "How silly of me." She slides her tongue into my welcoming mouth.

"Don't come in her," you scream, "Don't you DARE come in her! If you have a shred of decency left in you..." her voice trails off as she fights off coming again.

"Oh honey, this is day five of her fertility window. If I don't come in her today, she'd still be pregnant from yesterday, when I came inside her." Audrey is biting my neck and moaning deliriously as I slam my dick into her snug, clutching cunt.

"Or... uggghh... the day before that... ughh... or the day before that..."

The room is filled with the squishing, squelching sounds of our genitals mashing together.

SQUISH... SQUISH...SQUISH

"UGGHH.... OHHHH...."

"FUCK ME... FUCK YOUR DADDY"

Our mating intensifies, our bodies colliding, sweat flying. My precum frothily mixing with Audrey's juices as she hangs on for dear life.

Your mouth hangs open slackly as you stare at us. I know we have finally broken you.

"UGGGH... FUCK... YES... DADDY."

"MY LOVE... WE ARE... UGGH... GOING TO MAKE... SUCH A... FUCK... BEAUTIFUL BABY."

"COME IN ME DADDY. MOMMY IS WATCHING, COME IN ME! COME IN ME! GIVE ME A BABY!!"

My balls boil. I am close. Your face is blank. Your mind has taken you somewhere safe so you don't have to process the scene you're watching.

My passion explodes inside my daughter. As my wife watches her whole world crumble in front of her, Audrey and I come together in a glorious sexual and soulful union. Millions and millions of my swimmers spew up inside her, frantically seeking out her eggs. We join mouths and kiss and kiss, arms and legs tightly entangled as we grasp and clutch and thrust and ride out our orgasms.

We lay there for ten minutes, letting our passion simmer down to gently humping against each other. Finally I roll off our daughter, both of us covered in a sheen of fuck sweat. I tug at the velcro to release the vibrator, and it slides out of you with a slithery plop. You barely seem to notice.

Audrey props her head up on one hand, "Mommy is out of it, isn't she?"

I gently stroke my daughter's hip, "Yes she is."

"Good, Daddy. Now fuck her. I wanna watch."

I smile.