Company Vacation: Aftermath

Story Info
He takes action after watching wife cheat.
7.7k words
4.38
297.9k
227
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a sequel to Lovelit69's 2016 story, The Company Vacation. I would like to start by thanking Lovelit69 for graciously giving me permission to write this sequel.

The original story, written in three parts, is about a man who goes on vacation to a Caribbean island with his wife and some of her co-workers. The vacation was intended to be a reward for the job done by Victoria, the wife in this story, and some of her co-workers. Clark, the husband in this story, unfortunately caught his wife having sex multiple times with her co-workers.

Based on what he had seen and heard, he came to the conclusion that the long hours his wife put in as an executive secretary for the main partner in the law firm where she works, was really spent having sex.

He struggles with his emotions, not sure if he should dump his wife or not. One one hand, he is quite angry, but on the other hand, he still loves his wife.

The story ends with Clark leaving the island, wondering what he should do.

Again, many thanks to Lovelit69 for graciously allowing me to write this sequel. As always, many thanks to those who offered comments and constructive criticism on my previous stories. For those who want to say this or that would never happen, remember this is my universe, a place where nearly anything can, and often does, happen. At least on paper...

Please refer to my profile for more on my personal policy regarding comments, feedback, follows, etc. And please remember, this is a work of fiction, not a docu-drama...

Here is the conclusion of The Company Vacation, Pt. 03:

I let myself slowly slide down the rock wall until I was sitting in the sand, still unnoticed by these two lovers. I held my head in my hands and closed my eyes, trying to gather my thoughts the same way they tried to gather their collective breath. I mumbled, "Fuck this," to myself and made my way back to the hotel.

Without hesitation, I packed my bags and looked up flights to way home. I was able to find one, though I begrudgingly had to pay the fucking fees to do so. I did not care however as this was literally my ticket out of this hell.

Many thoughts raced through my mind: should I divorce her? Should I confront her at all? How am I going to handle this? Should I be her cuckold? I couldn't figure out easily what to do. These types of situations are more than difficult to find a perfect answer. I let out a sigh and stood up to depart the hotel. The thoughts of my wife and her exotic fucking this weekend betrayed my heart, though not my sexual appetite. I noticed, I had a solid erection just thinking about it all.

Maybe that is my answer.

...

And now, the aftermath:

As much as I loved my wife, her betrayal ate at my soul. How could she so callously allow herself to be used like a whore then profess to love me? Was it the fact that all of them are better equipped than me? Was it the money or the power? Moreover, could I live with it? These questions and more went through my mind as I looked out the window of the airplane as it headed back to the mainland.

One thing I knew for sure - it wouldn't take Victoria long to figure out that I had left. I pulled out my tablet and verified my Internet connection. Thank God for Internet banking, I thought. Whatever I ended up doing, I figured I needed to slow her down just a little bit. Maybe if I could make life a bit rough for her, she would realize the error of her ways.

I brought up our account, made note of the balance, then paid off our joint credit cards. I canceled them and reported her ATM card as missing or stolen. I requested a new card in my name only. That should put a crimp in her spending, I thought wickedly. Then I opened another account in my name only and transferred half of our savings and checking into it.

I began to do a search in order to learn everything I could about the divorce laws in our state. I learned that we live in a "no-fault" state where everything would be split down the middle. We have no children, so that wasn't an issue. Thank God for that, I thought to myself.

We also didn't have any real estate, which would make things easier. We both make about the same amount of money, so I figured alimony wouldn't be a problem. In short, we could simply split everything down the middle, take what was ours and call it quits. At least in theory.

I was curious to know how other men handled situations like this, so I began reading stories online. Some of them were pretty outrageous. In one story I read, the cheating wife actually got nuked while on a boat. That wouldn't work for me, I thought wryly.

There were several stories where the husbands accepted their wives cheating on them, even going so far as to clean their wives up after the illicit trysts. That was an absolute non-starter with me. Just the thought of sucking another man's cum out of her pussy made me sick to my stomach. It seemed there were a million different possibilities.

By the time the plane landed, I had made a couple of important decisions. For starters, I would not accept her betrayal. No matter what, I would not be Victoria's willing cuckold. I love her, but I'm not about to put up with her lies and her cheating, no matter how exciting her antics might be. I also decided I would confront her about all of this and see what she had to say. Her response would dictate any further action on my part.

But what about the guys she had already been with? What would I do about them, I wondered. I knew Kevin, one of the guys she fooled around with, was married with two children. I couldn't help but wonder what his wife would do if she learned that her husband was messing around on her. I remembered him telling me they had a pretty active sex life. Maybe she was okay with her husband screwing around with other women.

What was it Victoria told Kevin that day in his room? Oh yeah, something about what happens at the office stays at the office. And "what happens on the island stays on the island." Not any more, bitch, I thought. And when was that Stevenson case Kevin mentioned? I remembered her mentioning something about that case well over a year ago. How long has she been the company whore, I asked myself. Have I been getting sloppy seconds all this time?

After the plane landed, I loaded up my luggage and drove home. Or to be more precise, the apartment I once called home. Now it was just a place where I slept. I looked at the large wedding photo over the fireplace. Victoria looked so beautiful in her expensive Vera Wang wedding dress standing next to me. I wanted to rip that picture out of its frame and throw it in the fire below. Our bride and groom glasses sat on the mantel below the photo. The more I looked at them, the angrier I got.

I pulled out my phone and reinstalled the battery. As soon as the device came up, I saw I had received several texts and calls from Victoria.

"Where are u?" the first text asked. I deleted it.

"Call me," said the next. I deleted that one as well.

"This isn't funny," read the third. "WHERE ARE U?" Delete.

Delete. Delete. Delete. Delete. All of the texts from her were deleted. I checked the voicemails and saw she had left several since I left. I listened to the first few.

"Clark?" she asked. "Where are you, sweetie? Where did you go? Please call me." Delete.

"Clark?" She asked in the next message, sounding a bit more concerned. "Come on, Clark, call me. This isn't funny. Where are you?" Delete.

"Dammit, Clark, call me back. Where are you? This isn't funny anymore," she screeched in the third message I listened to. Fuck it, I thought. Delete. I deleted the rest of her messages as well.

The more I thought about what she had done on that island, the more pissed off I got. She never once swallowed my cum, saying she didn't like the taste. But I saw her eagerly taking Kevin's, treating it like some kind of a dessert.

Yeah, Victoria is a damn sexy woman, I thought, and I admit, seeing her like that turned me on, but, I realized, so did watching porn on the Internet. The big difference was that this was my WIFE. the woman who promised to be faithful to me. I had loved her with all my heart and was willing to accommodate her long hours, but not so she could betray me like this with all those men.

No, I decided, there was no way I could overlook this. Just then, my phone rang and I could see it was her - again. I was tempted to let it go to voicemail, but I decided to answer it.

"WHAT!" I screamed into the phone.

"Clark?" Victoria asked. "Where are you? What's wrong, sweetie? Why are you yelling at me?"

"Oh, like you care," I said. "You know what's wrong."

"What are you talking about?" she asked. "Please, Clark, you're scaring us."

"Don't give me that shit," I said. "You think I don't know about you fucking your co-workers? Did it give you a big thrill to cheat on me with them right under my nose?"

"Clark, I don't know what you're talking about," Victoria said. "I haven't been cheating on you. What makes you think that?" I couldn't believe the nerve of the bitch.

"WHAT?" I yelled. "Don't lie to me, bitch. I saw you fucking Brad at Lover's Cove that first night after making sure I was too drunk to do anything. You even let him cum inside you and licked it as it ran out of your pussy. Then I saw you with Kevin the next day and I also saw you with Jack at the Shark's Head Trail."

"You saw all that?" Victoria asked.

"Yes, I saw it all," I said. "I also heard you and Kevin talking about what happens at the office stays at the office. How long have you been fucking around on me? I know it's been at least a year."

"Look, Clark," she said. "It's just sex. It doesn't mean anything. I still love you. Please, can't we just get past this?"

"Good grief, woman," I said. "I loved you exclusively and this is how you pay me back? By lying and running around on me all this time? You know, if this had just been a one time thing I might have been able to overlook it. But it's clear to me that this has been going on for a very long time. None of them used condoms, so what if they got you pregnant? Would you have tried to pass the child off as mine?"

"I'm sorry, Clark," she said. "Look, I'll come home and make this up to you, okay?"

"What are you going to do?" I asked. "Unfuck yourself? Pretend all of this never happened? Tell me, what if I had done this to you? How would you react?"

"Oh God, Clark," she said. "I didn't even think of that."

"No, bitch," I said. "You didn't think of anything other than getting their big dicks in your pussy."

"What are you going to do?" she asked.

"I'm going to see a lawyer about a divorce," I said.

"No, baby," she begged. "I don't want a divorce. Please. I love you."

"Too bad," I said. "You hurt me too much. Don't even bother coming home. I'll be taking all your stuff over to your parent's house. You can stay there or with your lovers. I don't care anymore. Maybe Kevin and his wife can let you stay with them."

"Clark, we need to talk about this," she said. "We can't fix it if we're not together."

"Does the date April 17 mean anything to you?" I asked.

"No," she said. "Why?"

"That's our anniversary, remember?" I asked. "Where were you on that day? Do you remember?"

"I was working," she said. "I told you we had a huge case we were working on."

"Right," I said. "Until 2:00 in the morning? After what I saw this weekend, I don't think you were working. You were screwing your office fuck buddies, weren't you? Did you even think about our anniversary? Did you even think about what you were doing to me? To us?"

"Please, Clark, none of this affected you," she said. "I always loved you and always treated you right."

"How could you?" I asked. "You were never fucking home! Look, this is getting us nowhere. I'll be seeing a lawyer and having divorce papers drawn up. You might as well stay there and finish your vacation. I'm sure there's one or two guys there you haven't fucked yet. Bye." I ended the call, not wanting to hear any more of her bullshit.

I grabbed a few trash bags and began tossing all of her stuff in them. I took down any photos that included her and tossed them in the bags as well, along with all of her toiletries. I didn't care if anything got damaged. The only things I kept were the large wedding portrait, her wedding dress and the set of bride and groom glasses. I had something else in mind for those. I called her parents and told them I would be right over.

"Is everything alright, Clark," Victoria's mother, Angie, asked.

"No, everything's not alright," I said. "I'll tell you when I get there." I drove over with the bags of her stuff and carried them inside.

"What's going on, Clark?" Angie asked.

"Victoria's been cheating on me for at least the last year," I said. "I caught her three times this last weekend."

"Oh my God," she gasped. "I'm so sorry, Clark. Is there any way you can get past this?"

"No," I said. "The more I thought about it, the angrier I got. All that time I thought I was being the supportive husband, not giving her any crap about all the hours she put in at work. Turns out she spent all that time on her back with her lovers. No more."

"Where is she now?" Angie asked.

"Who knows?" I asked sarcastically. "Right now, I don't care." Just then, my phone buzzed. I looked and saw an email with the subject, "Guess what your wife is doing now?" I opened it up and saw a video, so I played it. Victoria was riding Brad's cock while sucking Kevin off. Jack, her boss, stood by, masturbating as he watched her get stuffed from both ends. That meant one other person was taking the video - probably Mike.

I thought Angie was going to collapse when she saw the video. At the end, Mike looked into the camera and spoke.

"Hey, Clark, just wanted you to see what you've been missing," he said. "Victoria's been a big help to us all this last year. Too bad you're not here, buddy," he added, laughing. He turned to the group. "Hey, everyone, say hi to Clark!" They all waved their hands and stopped fucking long enough to laugh and tell me, "hello." I couldn't believe the nerve of these people. I ended the video and turned my phone off. Angie looked at me, sadness in her eyes.

"I can't believe she'd be that stupid, Clark," she said. "I take it you're getting a divorce." I nodded my head.

"I am, Angie," I said. "She expects me to just overlook this, but there's no way I can do that."

"I understand, Clark," she said.

"I gotta go, Angie, thanks for everything. You've been a great mother-in-law," I said. She hugged me one last time.

"And you've been a great son-in-law," she said. "No matter how this turns out, stay in touch, okay?"

"I will, thanks," I said, walking out the door.

The next morning happened to be Monday. I was still on vacation so I didn't have to call in to work. Instead, I made an appointment to see an attorney that afternoon. I got the name from an online referral site and hoped she would take my case. I arrived at the office of Sally Jacobs, Attorney at Law, right on time and was escorted in to see her.

Sally was the consummate professional, and she certainly looked the part. At first I thought she was one of those women who refused to represent men, but she put me at ease, telling me she preferred to represent the wronged party.

She listened intently as I told my story, taking notes as I spoke.

"Do you have any evidence of this?" she asked. I pulled out my phone and brought up the video.

"This is pretty graphic," I said.

"No problem," she said, taking my phone. "I've seen just about everything." She watched the video, looking closely at the participants. "Isn't that Kevin Markham, Brad Johnson, Mike Allen and Jack Collins?" she asked.

"Yes, it is," I said. "Do you know them?"

"Oh yes," she said. "I've heard rumors about those guys but I've never put much stock in them, at least not until now." She looked at me with a wicked smile. "How bad do you want to get back at them for this?"

"I want to burn the lot of them," I said. Her smile widened.

"Well," she said. "Technically, this is a no-fault state, and the law says you can't even mention her infidelity in the divorce paperwork. You can't even go after her lovers with an alienation of affection suit. However, it just so happens that this is one of the few states in the union where adultery is still a felony. The law is almost never enforced, and it's thought by many to be archaic and unconstitutional, but it's still on the books and can carry a four-year prison sentence and/or a $5,000 fine."

"Oh?" I asked. I had never heard of such a law.

"Yes," she said. "Better yet, since the four men involved are all attorneys, they can be suspended from practicing law if they're convicted and can end up disbarred."

"Damn," I said. "What about Victoria?"

"She can also face penalties as well," Sally said. "Which, of course, will help your divorce case. So, do you want to go scorched earth on them?"

"Absolutely," I said. Sally nodded and handed my phone back.

"Email that video to me if you would, please," she said. "I'll get things started on my end. When do you expect them back?"

"We were originally set to stay until Friday, but I don't know how long they're going to be there," I said as I forwarded the video. We discussed the divorce, which was pretty straight-forward, and she advised me on how to protect myself financially. I had already done most of what she suggested. She told me if I got any more videos to forward them to her and wrapped the meeting up with a warning.

"Don't do anything stupid," she said. "The last thing I want is to have to bail you out of jail. Just relax, take it easy, and I'll handle the details. Got it?" I nodded my head.

"Got it," I said. I gave her a hefty retainer and left her office. It was still fairly early so I headed out for a beer and a burger. I got home and spent the rest of the evening watching television, but my mind wasn't on the evening's entertainment.

I wondered if I could find anything on our shared home computer, so I went in and turned it on. I brought up her online email account to see if I could spot anything. I didn't have to worry about passwords, because it was already cached on the system. I had warned her about this several times in the past, but she never got it through her head. Right now, though, I was happy she ignored my suggestion.

I found a number of emails between her, Mike, Brad, Kevin and Jack dating back over the last two years. From what I could gather from their somewhat cryptic messages that were full of innuendo, this had been going on for well over a year and a half. And it seemed that they had been planning to cuckold me on this trip as well. I forwarded the messages to Sally and shut the machine down.

Physically and emotionally exhausted, I went to bed, but I didn't sleep very well at all. I didn't hear anything from Victoria the next day, but I got another video on Wednesday. This one was also sent by email from Mike and showed Victoria being made airtight by Brad, Kevin and Jack. She was riding on Brad's cock as Jack fucked her in the ass - something she never let me do - and Kevin's monster was deep in her mouth.

After they all came inside her, they switched around, but this time, Mike fucked her in the ass as Kevin took her pussy and Jack - who had just finished inside her ass - was pushing his rod into her mouth. Brad was handling the camera phone as this was going on. I thought I was going to be sick.

"Hey, Clark, you sure are missing out on some good shit here," Brad said as he took the camera. "Your wife is one class act. Finest pussy I ever had." They all laughed and waved. Sickened, I turned the video off and forwarded it to Sally.

Two can play at this game, I thought, so I pulled out my phone. I took her expensive Vera Wang wedding dress and veil out of the closet and set it next to the fireplace. After setting up my phone, I made a production of tearing our wedding license in two, then tearing those pieces in half again. I tossed the pieces of shredded paper in the fireplace.