2020 Pandemic, Bondage & Sex

Story Info
2020 pandemic, a pretty rental agent, bondage and anal sex.
4.2k words
3.85
22.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I open the door to reveal real estate agent Maria Macias, she seems a little surprised to see me.

"Is Mrs. Olsen here? she asks. Her voice features a distinctive Spanish accent.

"You must be Maria, come on in, please."

Maria Macias wears a light-blue, three-layer, non-surgical mask that covers most of her face. It is May of 2020 and everyone is supposed to wear a mask to prevent the spread of the Covid-19 virus.

She does have pretty eyes, and nice legs I decide. I guess Miss Macias's age to be mid30ish. She stands 5'6" but looks taller in her high heels. She has lovely, thick jet-black hair with lots of curly ringlets and she boasts large breasts with a full-figured body. Like many voluptuous girls, she has a nicely rounded bottom. My dimwitted pal Mike would call her "thicc" or a "Maria Butyearskya" but one whiff of her perfume gives me "a pocket full of boomerangs".

She probably weighs 140 lbs so I get it that perfectionistic friends like Mike might call her "healthy" or "overweight." Yes, she could stand to shed a few pounds but who couldn't? Besides, I am not Brad Pitt myself. I am just an average-looking dude who just turned 45-years-old, so I am NOT complaining. To me, Maria looks damn good.

My 82-year-old, mask-wearing aunt comes forward: "Maria, so glad to meet you. This is my nephew Grant. He will be staying here until you find a tenant. We didn't want the house to remain vacant, and Grant is divorced and between places right now."

I grin under my mask as she introduces me: "Grant, this is Maria Macias. She will be handling the rental for me."

"Pleased to meet you," I say and as she extends her elbow, I extend mine, the two of us not wanting to shake hands.

Her eyes seem to smile, as her elbow touches mine. "Nice to meet you as well."

My aunt continues, "Grant sold his advertising business two years ago, so he has plenty of money. Perhaps you can convince him to rent this place for the summer."

"Auntie Jane, you're making me feel bad," I say. "You know I would stay here if I had not made those plans for Europe."

"Are you an artist?" Maria comments. One of my unfinished watercolors sits on an easel near the window.

"Nah, that's a hobby," I say. "I'm in the advertising business."

"Could have fooled me."

"Thank you."

My aunt, who wears a fashionable black mask, produces a key from her purse and hands it to Maria."Here is the key, now, if you could explain to Grant please how you plan to show the place?"

"Certainly," Maria begins. "First, as I was telling Mrs. Olsen, we are not sure exactly how things will go. Everyone is concerned about Covid-19, and social distancing. The governor has closed the state borders and while we might usually have people fighting for a lake view, the truth is, renting it might not be easy. People left and right have been canceling their vacation plans."

"Who all will be showing it?" I ask.

" Just me. I will be the only one with the key, and due to Covid, I will have clients sign an addendum first before I call or text you to come over."

"That's fine with me," I say.

My wife used to work as a real estate agent before she passed away and one of the things I remember her telling me was whenever someone was buying or selling, to expect Murphy's Law. Her favorite example was when someone had cooked an elaborate meal and everyone was ready to sit down to eat dinner, that is when the doorbell would inevitably ring with a cash buyer who wanted to view the property.

Sure enough, a few days later, I had woken up late and luxuriated in the feeling of not having to be at any office. Yes, I did have a Zoom meeting scheduled for later in the afternoon but that was not a big deal. My aunt had left the cabin earlier so I had the place to myself. I took an extra-long shower and wallowed in the hot water and enjoying the freedom of being at the lake all to myself with no worries. When I stepped out of the shower, however, I discovered there were no towels.

The cabin spanned only 1,600 square feet and featured 2 bedrooms and 2 baths so my aunt probably had forgotten to replace the towels before she left. Yes, I could have found my dirty underwear on the bedroom floor and put it on, but I honestly thought I was alone in the house. Plus I knew I could find clean towels in the laundry room next to the kitchen, so I walked there wearing my birthday suit. I was the only person in the house, right?

Maria is there. She has one leg out as she holds her cell phone horizontally to take a picture and I manage to make a fool of myself. When I see her leg, I try to stop but instead, I fall on my ass with a loud thud.

"Oh my God. I didn't know you were here. Are you okay?"

I see just her eyes because she has a mask on her face. She gets up and disappears. I'm thinking she will come back with a towel. She doesn't. She returns with a non-surgical light blue mask to put on my face and I put it on, covering my dick with my free hand.

Maria also hands me a some paper napkins.

"What are these for?"

"Your privates."

I use the napkins to cover Mr. Wiener.

"I thought you said you were going to call?"

"I did. I texted you. Here, let me help you up."

"No, I am okay."

I take one step and slip again. It's like a comic banana peel slip. I fall with a thud and the napkins scrunch in my hands revealing everything that she might not have seen before. At least the mask covers most of my reddening face. Jeez. Could this day get any worse?

Her eyes are laughing as she helps me to my feet.

"It's okay. I will pretend I did not see anything," she tells me.

"Thanks, but I'm fine. Let me grab some clothes."

"Are you sure? You do not have to," she calls. "I do not mind seeing you naked."

Covering my penis with one hand, I shamefully hobble back to my room.

Here's the thing: when I was younger, women DID find me attractive. Many liked my trim, clean-cut look. I stand just a little over six feet tall and back then I grew my blonde hair much longer. Now that I am a widow, I weigh 30 more pounds, have my hair conservatively cut but my "mojo" is gone. When I put on a suit and tie, some people think I work on Wall Street even though I used to eat and drink advertising. Thankfully, I have enough money in the bank to live comfortably and not to have to work but I do enjoy doing freelance gigs on the side. I just find it difficult to meet women. Then came Covid-19 and a global pandemic.

I return to the living room wearing jeans, a t-shirt and sneakers as well as a non-surgical mask. I see Maria gazing out the bay window.

"Beautiful, just stunning," she comments. "The view here is so peaceful."

Her comments make me forget my sarcastic thoughts and what I was going to say.

"Yupp," I agree. "It really is a million-dollar view."

"Your wife? She is not here?" she asks. Her accent sounds a little muffled because of the mask but a mask is a small price to pay during a time when thousands of people are dying.

"No, she is in Southern California," I say.

"Oh, so she did not wish to come with you?"

"No." I allow a brief pause. "My wife, Um, she passed away a couple of years ago. Pancreatic cancer."

"Ahh, I am so sorry." I can see the concern fill her eyes.

Now I can't help but notice that her blouse seems a little more unbuttoned than it was before I had left the room to get dressed. Or am I imagining things? I can see a black lacy bra peeking out from her blouse.

"So, your aunt. She has a kinky taste?" she asks me.

"What?"

"You know, she like the tie-ups?"

"Tie-ups? What tie-ups?"

"You have not seen them?"

I shake my head and give her a look as if to say, "What are you talking about?"

She grabs my arm and her warm touch feels electric. "Follow me."

Her high heels make a clicking sound as she steps down the hallway. She opens the door that leads to the master bedroom and turns on the light. She points a finger towards the four-poster bed that takes up most of the room. I stand beside her and can faintly make out the scent of her perfume but I still have no idea what she is talking about.

She looks over at me, her brown eyes peering up from her mask.

I give a weak shrug so she marches to the bed and picks up a leather strap attached to the left front bedpost.

"That's just a belt," I say.

"No, I do not think so!" Her gaze settles on me a bit longer, and then she kicks off her heels, gets on the bed, and crawls to the other side to show me a similar-looking belt on the other side. "You see?"

I slowly shake my head. It has been years since I have visited this cabin and my aunt has rented it out furnished for at least 5 years.

"These straps. They are used for the tie up. You know, the kinky sex?"

Bent over, her rear towards me, I think she realizes she might be coming off inappropriately because she quickly sits down. I keep my distance, staying in the door frame.

"Yes, I get it. The man's left wrist might be in one strap and his right wrist in the other one?"

"Yes, but usually it is like this."

Maria lays her head on the pillow and spreads out her arms and legs like she is making a snow angel on the bed.

"Okay, gotchya," I say as if finally comprehending. "Wow, I never knew those were there but I could get into doing that kind of thing."

"Really," she says it like a statement looking over at me.

"Well, what do you want me to do? Should I remove them? Or do we just leave them? Maybe we could advertise this place like the kinky sex cabin? With a view."

She laughs and shoots me a look but with her mask on, I can not tell what she is thinking.

Later in the living room, she tells me the straps might have been left by a wealthy gay couple who had not called her to renew, and because she did not know how the response would be due to the Coronavirus: she decides to leave it "as-is".

Over the next week, Maria shows the property to three prospective renters. Then one Saturday, she shows up by herself while I am painting a watercolor. It is almost 5:00 and seeing her, I quickly don my mask.

She wears a little black dress with black stockings and heels. After "masking up" I can see a surprised look in her brown eyes.

"Do not tell me you did not see my text?"

"Nope. What's up?"

"My clients will be here any minute!" she starts to leave and I touch her arm. She turns.

"Hey, if you don't have any plans? Would you like to have a drink with me?"

She smiles. "Let me think about it."

Right on cue, the doorbell rings and Maria hurries to the door. A nice-looking young couple with a surly 7-year-old boy enters the house but they make a quick exit after hearing that the place only has two bedrooms.

Maria returns to where I sit before the easel.

"That went well," I joke.

She looks at me and strips off her mask.

"I am ready for a drink. What do you have?"

"Wine."

"Wine is good."

We don't have to wear our masks?"

"No masks. Please. Take yours off. Let me see your naked face."

"Oooh, I like it when you talk dirty to me," I say.

I fetch the wine and after downing two glasses, we clink our next round to toast the sunset. As she gazes out at the water, an amazingly wanton idea comes to mind. I imagine Maria spread out on the master bed, naked and tied up with the straps. I almost blush at the thought of it. I push it away as wildly improper but then pause to reconsider. What if she wants it? She is a grown woman and she can do whatever she wants.

Viewing Maria's face without a mask is like seeing her for the first time. She is pretty without makeup with bright white teeth, long eyelashes and an olive complexion. When she smiles, she catches my eye and lingers, like she is interested. I can feel my dick stirring in my pants.

After dinner, we enjoy another bottle of wine and she teaches me how to play "Truth or Dare" online. We use our cell phones to answer questions on the TV. After logging in, the announcer asks some questions, and we text our answers with our cell phones. The questions and our answers show up on the TV screen. Questions asked included: Ever have a crush on a friend's girlfriend? Yes.

Ever pee in a pool? Yes. Yes.

Ever fart in an elevator? (Yes, I have.)

Some of the riskier questions:

"Using baseball as an analogy, how far would you go on a first date?" My answer: "Second base." Her answer? "Home run."

"I like your answer better," I tell her. We drink another glass and play another game.

What thing do you hate the most? When a client signs a contract and then cancels the next day.

Dare: show me the color of your underwear. She shows me her black pantyhose beneath her dress. My boxers are blue and white.

Dare: do something bold to someone near you ( She kisses me on the lips)

This turns into a nice makeout sesh but suddenly she stops. She looks over at the wall. The clock shows that it is 10:30

It has been over 20 years since I have kissed anyone other than my wife. This feels right. I want to fuck Maria. But it has been so long. What do I do?

I can hear my heart thud-thud-thud in my chest. What should I say?

"You want to spend the night?" I ask. "I mean, you can have the kinky room all to yourself."

"I do not know."

"Look, we had had a shitload of wine. But with Covid, do you really trust driving home in a Taxi? I would hate for you to catch Covid in a taxi."

"I see what you mean. Where would I sleep?"

"What about the kinky room?" I suggest. "My room is on the other side."

"Okay, I will spend the night if I can strap your wrists to the bedposts."

"My wrists? Okay, but only if you go first."

Before we do anything, I visit the master bathroom, and take a pee. I have never really visited this bathroom since my wife passed. Out of curiosity, I open the medicine cabinet. I see a razor and shaving foam so I shave my chin and upper lip. They feel soft and supple. I dab vaseline on my lips and that is when I see the tube of lube. What is my aunt doing with lube? I wonder. I decide to bring the tube with me.

Entering the master bedroom, I find the lights dim and at first I can barely see. But what I do see makes me grin inside. Maria lies on her back, spreadeagle on the bed, head resting on a pillow. She is topless and has on her black tights, with her arms stretched out wide, waiting for me to tie her up.

"I hope you don't mind," she says in a slightly slurred voice. "I got tired of waiting for you."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"You want to fuck me?" she slurs.

"Yes, I do, I do want to fuck you."

I strap both her wrists and take off my shirt and drop my trousers. There is a tent-like bulge in my briefs as I pull down her black tights. The skin of her heavy breasts glistens in the dim light and her pussy looks like a tiny minx scarf. I touch her black snatch and it feels wet. She smiles and tries to kick me but I grab her foot and casually strap her ankle with the straps I find at the base of the bed.

Completely strapped to the bed, Maria is all mine.

I pull off my briefs and my dick stands up like a flagpole. I climb onto the bed and move between her legs. Starting at her knees, I gently touch her thighs with my fingers and I push my palms northward, feeling the heat of her labia when I reach her pussy. I position a pillow beneath her butt and bend my head to dip my tongue into her flowering vagina. She smells of sweat and musk and it gets me harder.

I lie down between her legs and eat her out. Her pubes tickle my nose as my tongue licks her cunt and I suck on her clit. The slick vaseline on my lips rubs up and down her clitoris and she gasps as I insert two fingers into her twat. I hear her panting and moaning, "Ohh, oh yeah, ooh, oh yeah there, there."

I suck her clit. I reach up with my fingers to gently tweak her hard nipples. She bucks and writhes and even though it's probably the alcohol turning her on, I can hear her breathing becoming more irregular, so I continue finger-fucking as I lick her twat.

"Ooh no, baby, please fuck me, fuck me please," she begs."Oh god, oh, god, oh god," she moans.

I kneel before her, and rub the outside of her pussy with my full Abner and then I insert half my meat into her cunt. Fully erect, I am almost eight inches, but most women are okay with just half and I tease her like this, half my cock inside her fiery hot cunt. When I poke it just right, my dick will hit her spongy g-spot. Wrists tied, she cannot do anything but moan as I bang and prod her pussy with my dick and I know it turns her on because she groans so loudly. I strum her wet clit with my fingers, faster and faster while her pussy lips are locked around my fat cock, with her hands locked, her fingers grip the tie-ups as she bucks, harder and harder.

"Oh, oh, oh," she moans and I sense she is about to come. "Oh! Oh! Oh," she cries out and she arches her back. Her eyes clench as she gives one last groan and lets loose a spray. It spreads out like a little pussy sprinkler and the water wettens the sheets.

She exhales deeply and looks up at me, face flushed, nipples hard and smiling, "Sorry, but it has been a little while."

"That's okay," I tell her.

"Kiss me," she says, so I lean down to oblige and jism drips from my hard cock onto her bare stomach as we make out. I am about to come. We come up for air and I feel woozy, and I am sure she does too.

Kneeling before her, I am about to insert my cock into her twat but in my drunken state, I start to put it in her ass.

"Wrong hole," she tells me.

"God, you have the perfect ass," I tell her. "Have you ever tried anal sex? Many women like it."

"No. Why would I want to do that? I am not gay. I do not want to be fucked in my ass."

"Why not? Let's try. If it hurts too much, I will stop." In my mind, I am thinking to myself, what can she do? She can't stop me. The last time I did anal was over 20 years ago with a Mormon girl who did not want to get ass-fucked either. But she did not want to get pregnant.

"You promise to stop if it hurts me?"

"Yes, I promise. Scouts honor"

I scoop a large dollop of lube and put it onto my two right fingers. My left hand gently rubs her pussy and as I insert my fingers into her hot butthole, I pause because I can see her eyes open wide.

"Are you okay?"

"No. Why you do not want to fuck me the regular way?"

"I do, Maria, but you are special. Okay? Just relax."

She looks at me and knows she cannot do anything to stop me. Her head is propped up on a pillow and I continue to rub her hairy pussy. I stop to add more lube onto my stiff dick. Her eyes widen as I penetrate her butthole with the head of my cock. It glides easily into her ass because the lubricant makes it slicker than snot. Soon it is all the way in there and

I can see her pretty brown eyes gazing at me. Mouth slightly open. Uncertain, she looks as if she cannot breathe, caught between pleasure and pain.

"Are you okay?"

"I feel like I am taking a giant shit."

I grin. I want to laugh but I am afraid if I do, I will cum. My dick is this close to cumming. Most women do not realize the control they possess when they squeeze, and any tiny movement makes me feel like my hard, throbbing dick will explode. "Oh," I moan. My penis slides a little deeper and because her anal crevice is so tight, it takes everything I can muster to stop from cumming. She trembles slightly and her tits turn hard. Her anal sphincter muscle clenches the base of my cock so tightly it feels like I cannot leave without her permission. "Ohh shit, oh shit, oh," I moan and as she bucks slightly, my lubed fingers find her clit and I rub her pussy-button furiously. Her clitoris feels hard as an eraser, and she pouts, "Oww, oww, fuck, oww, owww."

She tightens her ass cheeks so hard on my penis I have no choice but to slide deeper. I see her face, her mouth open, eyes dream-like as I groan, "I'm cumming" and I ejaculate deep inside her. I spurt my hot thick seed deep inside her with jets of thick cum until spent, I slowly, and gently pull out and take a deep breath.

12