2020 Pandemic, Bondage & Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maria, you were amazing. How do you feel?"

She shakes her head. "I do not know. No one ever fuck me in the ass before. I never thinking about that one. Never."

I want to laugh because she sounds so annoyed but I know she is NOT a happy camper. "Yeah, I am sorry, but how did you like it?"

"It is okay, really," she says.

"Would you do it again?"

"With you? Maybe. I am not sure."

"Maybe next time we both could wear a mask."

"Shut up. Mister. I do the same to you."

"Seriously, are you okay?"

"Yeah. It hurts. Nobody ever do this one to me."

"Are you sure you are okay?"

Yes. I will be sore. I take a shower and be clean. Then I be okay."

"Would you want to do it again?"

"With you? No. You trick me."

"I didn't trick you. I swear. This is only the second time I have done this. Believe me."

I still want you to fuck me but tomorrow is your turn. Remember?"

"I will. I promise. Tomorrow, okay?"

She smiles as I remove the straps from her wrists.

Long story short: We were both drunk and consenting adults. I had a fantasy that I probably will never do again because the next day, when it was my turn to be strapped, Maria got her revenge. We had "regular" sex with her on top and after we climaxed, she left me alone in the straps for a good ten minutes. I told her I had to pee and she brought me a jar to pee in. After that, she put lube on the handle of a hairbrush and stuck it up my bum and lube on my penis. She jerked me off and it was painful. If I told you it felt great I would be lying. It did not feel good at all.

My trip to Europe got canceled so I signed the rental agreement and I saw Maria several times in 2020 but we never again did anal. The last time I saw her was September 30th, that is when we broke up. Maria wanted to have children, and I did not. But I do still think back to that night and imagining her naked and lying spread-eagle on that bed. I probably should not have taken advantage of her like I did, but that is what life is about. Lesson learned.

12