2037: A SPH Cuckold Journey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kneel." Grace commanded. Adam, once again, complied.

Mistress Grace then completely ignored Adam and began tucking into her succulent meal. Adam knelt, waiting, wondering if he was allowed to eat. As if reading his mind, mistress Grace looked down at his meal before pressing her boot firmly into the corner of his sandwich. She lifted her foot and placed it near Adam's head.

"Eat from my boot you worthless pig, and don't make a fucking mess." She commanded.

Adam's hunger stirred and he began grasping at small pieces of bread, cheese and ham with his tongue and teeth. Grace went back to her meal before repeating the process, this time in silence however. With each bite Adam tasted specks of dirt but he was grateful that he wasn't being punished further. This process of smashing the food and Adam licking it up while mistress Grace eating her meal went on for around 20 minutes before Adam had finally finished his sandwich. He licked up the small specks of food left in the gaps of her boots, before sitting on his knees and waiting. Grace looked down at him from her seat.

"I hope you enjoyed your lunch bitch, I sure did. Now we're going to ramp us your training, I'm going to take you to meet mistress Alice for a body worship session. Come with me prejac." She instructed.

She stood up and Adam leaned back as she stepped out of the bench. Adam stood up as she opened the door, and only now did he realise how much his knees hurt because of the constant kneeling. Mistress Grace didn't wait around however, and Adam was scrambling to keep up with her. He followed her down the corridor, however, instead of turning left towards reception, she headed straight down, to the other end of the corridor. Mistress Grace knocked on the door twice and entered once she heard a voice from inside telling her to come in. Adam followed suit and entered the room. This room was very large. It was also very dark, with red glowing lights placed around the edges of the room. In the centre of the room was a large king sized bed, with black fitted sheets and a red duvet as well as an assortment of red and black pillows near the head of the bed. There was a small bedside cabinet next to the bed. There was also a black table to Adam's left, with various BDSM equipment on it including: 3 different whips, 2 wooden paddles, a cane, 2 floggers, an assortment of 5 different sized dildos, 2 butt plugs, a hood, a ball gag and around 8 different ropes as well as some handcuffs and a bottle of lubricant.

"This is Adam, the bitch that is being trained for client 12" mistress Grace told the new lady.

Adam's eyes met hers and he smiled at her, a smile which she returned. She was stunning, and Adam was transfixed by her body. She sat on the edge of the bed, around 5"1 in height. She wore no makeup and yet she was naturally stunning. Her figure was petite, and she was very slim. She wore a white sundress, which made her stand out in this otherwise dimly lit room. She wore brown leather sandals and a small necklace around her neck. Her long brown hair flowed down past her shoulders and to the top of her sundress. Her eyes were brown, and she has freckles dotted around her pale face.

"Hello Adam!" She chirped.

"Hello" Adam replied warmly.

"Bitch, this is mistress Alice. She will be in charge of your female worship sessions here. I'll leave you to get on with the session then loser." Mistress Grace gave Adam one last glance before brushing past him as she left the room. Adam now stood caged yet naked in front of Alice.

"Close the door please Adam." She instructed. Adam complied and silence filled the room as the door clicked shut.

"As grace said, there will be times where your mistress will want you to worship her body. This is a unique relationship so it's not just a simple case of sex, its worship... not that your tiny dick could pleasure any woman." She giggled.

"I'm going to teach you how to truly worship your mistress and create a divine experience for her, your focus should only be on pleasing her. Now, kneel in front of me and remove my sandals." She instructed.

Adam took a couple of steps forward before kneeling in a proposal pose. Alice raised her right foot onto Adam's knee, and he began undoing the first of two buckles that held her foot in place. He undid the second buckle and slid the sandal off her foot, placing it to the side. This process was repeated for the left sandal and now Alice sat in front of him barefoot.

"I want you to kiss the soles of my feet now, gently please." She told Adam.

Adam's groin ached as his cock sprung to life in its cage. He had never been this intimate with a woman, and as his lips met the sole of her foot, he felt like he was in heaven. Her skin was so soft and each kiss that he applied he did so gently and with passion. Soon she retracted her feet and Adam looked up at her. Without speaking, she leaned forward and opened his mouth with her fingers. He sat there open mouthed before she raised her right foot and placed her big toe into his mouth. He sucked willingly, as if her toe was a lollipop, savouring the flavour of her feet. She tasted sweet and he began licking and sucking each of her toes in turn before she lifted her left foot for him to do the same. Once he had licked each of her toes she left her foot in his mouth before she spoke.

"Did you like that?" She asked.

"Mm-hmm." He mumbled, with her foot still in his mouth.

"Good" she replied, as she removed her foot from his mouth. "I have looked at client 12's requirements. They enjoy foot play so you should get used to the feeling of feet in your mouth, you have to learn to love it." She said. While Adam was still kneeling, he looked down at the floor to see a small pool of precum had accumulated underneath his cock cage. Alice's eyes followed his and she quickly noticed the wet spot on the floor. In silence, she dipped her toe into his precum before raising her toe to his mouth. Without need for any instruction, Adam opened his mouth and accepted her toe in, with his slightly salty precum as well. He swallowed it down despite feeling strange about doing so.

"Good boy." Alice said simply.

It didn't show on his face, but Adam was delighted to have been complimented by Alice.

"Now get up and sit here next to me." She patted the bed next to her.

Adam stood up and placed himself down next to her on the bed. She lowered her sundress to reveal her perky tits. Adam had no experience with women, and he guessed that they were B cups, but they looked delicious. Alice reached over to Adams hands and guided them to her breasts, teaching him how to softly massage them in silence. Soon she let go and he carried on gently massaging her breasts. After a few minutes she gently grabbed his hair and pulled his mouth towards her breasts. He gently began circling her nipples with his wet tongue and Alice began to moan in pleasure.

"You're doing well boy, now let's get more intimate." She gently pushed his head away from her chest and then stood up. He was transfixed as she took her dress off, leaving her standing in the room naked like him. His mouth was wide open as he studied her perky breasts again, then her shaven pussy which had delicious looking lips. She chuckled as she saw him checking her out. She then moved past him and crawled onto the bed and put her hands on the headboard, while her knees supported the rest of her body, in a kneeling position.

"Come onto the bed and kneel behind me Adam" she cooed. Adam had never gotten on a bed faster and was soon kneeling on all fours behind her.

"I want you to lick my ass out Adam, start by kissing my cheeks and work your way there though. Be nice and gentle, I want to see how well you perform." She said.

Adam thought his cage was going to explode upon hearing this. He quickly got to work, kissing each of her cheeks multiple times. He then used his hands to spread her cheeks apart and began circling her anus with his tongue wetting it up. This circling continued for a few minutes before Alice spoke.

"I want your tongue in me, fuck my asshole with your tongue boy" she said, whilst reaching behind and eagerly grabbing his hair and pushing his head further into her crevices. Adam very gently slotted his tongue into her crack and the warmth surprised him. He gently retracted and then forced his tongue in and out of her. She was in ecstasy and wasn't afraid to let him know with her cooing and moaning. This spurred Adam on and before he knew it, she pushed his head away from her. In one swift motion she flipped over and lied down on her back.

"Lick my pussy, make me cum!" she exclaimed.

Without hesitation Adam burrowed his head in her pussy. He gently circled her lips and slowly parted them with his tongue. As he entered her, she began touching herself, rubbing her clit gently. Adam increased his pace and began fucking her pussy with his tongue. Alice matched this by increasing the strokes on her pussy. Soon she was moaning very loudly, and Adam was sure that she was going to cum. Her thighs formed a tight seal around Adam's head and while he began struggling to breathe, he didn't stop licking as fast as he could. Moments later Alice let out a loud high pitched squeal.

"Fuck I'm cumming!" she explained, and quickly after Adam's face was covered in her juices. He lapped up what he could, enjoying her sweet nectar before moving his head back and waiting for a response from Alice. She laid there, breathing heavily for a few minutes before finally pushing herself up with her arms.

"My god you are good Adam. How many times have you made a woman cum with your tongue?" she queried.

"I've never pleasured a woman Alice." He responded.

She caressed his face with her right hand. "You really know how to worship a woman, it's no wonder you were deemed a good fit for client 12. But don't forget, I'm not Alice to you, I'm mistress Alice or mistress. You will be punished if you don't remember your place." She smiled warmly as she reminded him. She went on "I could punish you if I wanted to but because you made me cum so hard I'm going to let you off. Now, I'll give you the chance to get some relief."

Adam perked up at hearing that he was going to get some relief.

"Go over to the table and pick out two items for me to use on you." She commanded.

Adam crawled off the bed and walked over to the left hand side of the room. He surveyed the different toys and restraints in front of him. He wasn't sure what to choose as he had only seen some of the toys in front of him in porn online. He chose a glass butt plug and a black flogger. He picked up the two items before turning to look at mistress Alice.

"Interesting choice. Bring the bottle of lube over with you as well please." She commanded.

Adam picked up the bottle of lube and walked back over to the end of the bed. He was disappointed to see that mistress Alice had clothed herself again in her white sundress. She told Adam to put the toys down on the bed next to where she was sitting.

"Get on all fours on the bed again slave, you're going to enjoy this flogging. I want you to count each stroke with me and thank me after each stroke. Do you understand?" she asked.

"Yes mistress Alice." He replied. His voice didn't give up the fact that he was nervous about being flogged but Alice could sense this through his legs, which were trembling slightly. She placed a hand on his lower back which shocked him.

"Client 12, as I'm sure you have been told, is very demanding. I know for a fact that she loves torturing her slaves, so you'll have to be ready to take a very harsh beating ok? I also know that she is kind and fair so it's a small compromise to pay. Especially for a beta male like yourself." She said simply.

She removed her hand from his back and stood on the bed at his side. Without warning she raised the flogger high and brought it down. The silent room burst full of noise as the flogger smacked Adam's ass. Mistress Alice waited for Adam to speak.

"One. Thank you mistress Alice" he said.

Without saying anything she flogged him once again.

"Two. Thank you mistress Alice" he replied to her flog.

As he waited for the third stroke, it dawned on Adam that mistress Alice had not said how many flogs he would be receiving. He became increasingly nervous as the third strike caused more pain to flood through his cheeks. The flogging went on for a while. With each stroke Adam could feel the burn from his cheeks intensifying. He was resolute in his acceptance of the flogging. If it weren't for the instructions to count and thank his mistress for each stroke, Adam would definitely have lost count by now.

"Ninety eight. Thank you mistress." He said through gritted teeth.

Two strokes later and he was ready to thank his mistress for what he thought was the final time.

"One hundred. Thank you mistress Alice." He thanked her.

"Good boy. You handled that very well. Do you think that that is enough flogging for today?" she asked.

"Yes mistress Alice" he replied.

Without warning she flogged him again, this time harder than before. Adam was extremely shocked.

"One hundred and one. Thank you mistress." He replied to the flog almost robotically.

"Slave, you need to understand that you are being flogged for my pleasure. Not for when you think you've had enough. Do you understand?" she asked.

"Yes mistress." He replied.

"Good." She stated. She proceeded to flog him again, this time making him count up to one hundred and twenty. He thanked her after each stroke and yet this time, he didn't want it to be over, he wanted mistress Alice to be satisfied.

"One hundred and twenty. Thank you mistress Alice." He said after the last stroke that she delivered.

"Good. Now, do you think that one hundred and twenty is enough strokes for the day?" she asked.

"Only if it pleases you mistress." He replied.

"Good. You're learning your place slave. Now let's see if you mean it." She stated. And with that the flogging began again. Thirty strokes later and Adam wondered if he would be able to sit down without feeling immense pain.

"One hundred and fifty. Thank you mistress Alice." He spoke, after the final flog was delivered.

"How was that slave? How did it make you feel? Answer me honestly please" she asked.

Adam paused and reflected on the flogging that had lasted half an hour.

"If I'm being honest mistress, for the first 20 or so strokes, all I could focus on was the pain. After that, the pain subsided though, and I found myself feeling less pain and more excitement. I was really happy to be bringing you pleasure. At 100 strokes I thought that it was over and even though you flogged me more, I felt pain, but it was outweighed by my will to please you." He replied.

Mistress Alice moved to the small bedside cabinet and opened the drawer. Adam remained motionless while she removed a small bottle from the drawer. She moved behind him and Adam couldn't see what she was doing. He felt her hand begin to caress his butt cheeks, layering them with a cool cream. This instantly calmed the heat that was burning his cheeks and he was grateful for this relief. Mistress Alice placed the bottle back into the drawer. She moved the stand near Adam's head, and guided him to look up at her.

"You've done well. It's hard at first to accept that any pain you receive is for the pleasure of someone else. Most slaves don't understand this for a while, weeks even. You've done really well to learn this in your first session. Never forget this though slave, your pleasure is worth nothing, that's why you are a beta male. You mistresses pleasure is what brings you pleasure." She said.

Adam was horny beyond belief, yet so proud of himself. He had managed to please a woman for the first time in his life. Mistress Alice smiled down warmly at him before moving behind him again.

"Be gentle, hold your cheeks firmly and spread them apart and hold them apart for me now." She instructed him.

Adam did so. While he did this mistress Alice searched the bedside cabinet for two white latex gloves, which she put on and wore on both hands. She pumped twice on the lube bottle, releasing a large amount of lube onto her fingers. She gently circled Adam's hole for a moment, before gently guiding her finger in. Adam let out a small grunt at this, but it didn't make mistress Alice hesitate. It spurred her on, and she guided a second finger into Adam. She deemed him to be sufficiently lubed up now. She pumped another load of lubricant into her palm before coating the glass butt plug with lube.

"Are you ready?" she asked Adam.

"Yes mistress." He replied.

Adam had never had anything enter his ass and the sensation was strange at first. The glass was cold against his insides and mistress Alice slowly edged the plug in. The first inch was uncomfortable for Adam and his groan showed his displeasure. Mistress Alice pushed deeper and sent another inch inside Adam. The butt plug was at its largest point here, with a small handle left to be pushed in. Mistress Alice forced the final third inch into Adam's crevice, and the butt plug nestled comfortable inside him. Once the plug was in, he felt more comfortable and realised that the feeling wasn't bad at all. He liked the way that it sat snugly inside of him.

Mistress Alice moved around to the bedside cabinet, where she removed her latex gloves and placed them into a bin to the left of the cabinet. She turned to Adam before speaking.

"Thank you for that Adam, you licked me out very well, took the flogging well and now you're plugged for me. You have done well this session. Now go to your room where you will have dinner before resting for the night. Oh and you're not to remove that plug unless I or one of the other mistresses tells you. Is that understood?" she asked.

"Yes mistress Alice. Thank you." He replied.

"Good, you may leave." She instructed.

Adam lifted himself off the bed and walked slowly to the door, adjusting his walking style for the new butt plug that was nestled comfortably inside his ass. He exited the room, closing the door gently behind him. He walked down the corridor and made the right turn that would lead him back to the reception area. He passed the reception desk, where Emma was still sat at, working away at her computer. As he reached the bottom of the stairs she called out to him.

"Adam!" she called. He turned around, surprised at the interruption. She giggled and beckoned for him to come to the desk. He complied and stood naked in front of her, apart fromm his limp caged penis and glass butt plug.

"We took your keys from your clothes, we've sent them back to your landlord. We've also sent a letter to your parents saying that you are going to work as a servant for a wealthy client. They complied with us and have handed us your belongings to be placed into storage for you." She informed him. "We've also contacted your bank and told them about your situation. As I'm sure you'll recall, all of your finances will be controlled by client 12 until your contract is complete. Just thought I'd let you know" she smiled before turning back to her computer.

Adam turned back and walked towards the staircase. As he climbed the two flights of stair to his room, he knew that his fate was sealed. His belongings were going into storage and he had no money to his name anymore. Whilst he was nervous, he was excited about the future and what it held for him. He knew he had made a brave choice, and he was excited to delve into his submissive side. He reached the door to his room. As he entered he saw a dog bowl, filled to the brim with pasta on the floor in front of him and a note, with "Enjoy bitch!" scrawled across it. Adam was tired and hungry, and immediately made to lift the dog bowl up. But then he remembered his place, the training clearly kicking into action. He got on all fours and began biting away at the pasta in the bowl. He was ravenous and was clearly making a mess across his face. He finished the bowl quickly and then crawled over to the bowl of water, which had been refilled since his last drink. He lapped up the cool water, drinking about a quarter of the bowl. He then knelt up and reflected on the events of the day. Within the space of a day he had gone from wanting to party with his friends to learning that he was a complete beta male and learning his new place in society. His thoughts were interrupted by mistress Grace barging into the room.