2037: A SPH Cuckold Journey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello beta bitch, enjoy your food?" she asked rhetorically, while grabbing the bowl to take away. She placed an alarm clock onto the small table before she spoke.

"I've got a couple of things for you, ones a surprise for tomorrow but you still have work to do tonight. Wait here." She commanded. She left the room, carrying his bowl outside of the room, before wheeling in a tray with shoes on it.

"These are our shoes and boots slave. You will spend the evening cleaning them with your tongue. That's all you are worthy of doing anyway. Once you're done, you will place then on the tray and leave the tray outside your room. Do you understand so far?" she asked.

"Yes mistress" Adam replied, still kneeling on the floor.

"Ok. Once you've done that, you will brush your teeth, and someone will be up to put you to sleep. You may take the butt plug out to use the toilet but once you're done it goes back in. All understood?" she asked.

"Yes mistress." Adam replied simply.

Without another word she turned around and closed the door of the room leaving Adam kneeling on the floor with a wheeled tray with 2 layers of women's shoes in front of him. He became aroused at a pair of pink high heels and began licking them with eagerness. He worked his way through the shoes. Some were fairly clean and only needed some licking. Others were dirty and left a lot of grit on Adam's tongue. He was incredibly horny by the end of his task, his cock straining in its tiny cage. He stood up and wheeled the tray out of his room into the corridor. He returned to the bathroom where he knelt down, and coaxed the butt plug out of his ass. He rinsed it in the sink before sitting on the toilet to do his business. He then used the bidet to clean his insides before he searched the small bathroom cabinet. He was glad to have found a small bottle of lube, which he applied generously to his ass and the glass butt plug. He reinserted it with ease and was glad that it was snugly back inside of him. He then washed his hands and brushed his teeth thoroughly. He left the bathroom, turning off the bathroom lights as he did so. Returning to his bedroom he found mistress Grace standing in front of him.

"Time to sleep bitch." She said. Adam moved towards the mattress.

Mistress Grace let out a loud laugh, enough to make Adam halt where he was. He turned back to look at her.

"You only get the bed if you've been very impressive. You've not done anything to please me yet worm. Into the cage." She demanded.

Adam slowly lowered himself to the ground and crawled into the cramped dog cage. He curled up into a small ball in the cage. Mistress Grace walked over and leant down. She placed the bowl of water in the cage with him before slamming the door shut.

"Night night doggy!" she chirped. She walked to the door but hesitated before closing it.

"Oh and tomorrow slave, I've got something that will truly humiliate you lined up. So get some rest in, you're going to need it." She said.

With that she flicked the light switch and closed the door.

Adam was left there, in a small cage, naked and fearing what he was in for tomorrow. He played out the events of the day over and over in his head, getting turned on by his humiliation and slowly he lulled himself into a deep sleep.