2046: ANWO Ch. 02 - Lyra

Story Info
Lyra's morning routine.
1.8k words
4.28
10.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2046: A New World Order

Chapter 2 - Lyra

This story has strong female domination and homoerotic themes. If you are offended by such, do not read. This level of depravity is not to be taken lightly and the deeper down the rabbit hole you go the more you will find that may offend you. You have been warned!

All characters in this story are over the age of 18. The entire story is fiction as are all characters. Any likeness a character has to someone in real life is merely circumstantial.

This story may not be copied without the direct permission of the author (me!)

If you enjoy the story or have any (positive or constructive) comments, please let me know.

*****

This is an anthology of erotic stories from different people living in a future ran by women. Chapter 2 is the story of Lyra.

*****

5:00am and the alarm went off. Opening my eyes slowly, the purple lights came into focus. I clumsily got to my feet and made my way over to the alarm clock, where I switched it off. Looking around the room, now steadily visible, I gazed upon the clutter of sex toys and lingerie scattered around me.

I had never been much of a clean-freak, not even as a boy. Once I became a sissy, however, it got much worse. The hormones had me horny like ALL THE TIME: I just couldn't get enough action. I'd just be subsumed by sex and couldn't care less about cleaning up. I was fortunate, I guess, when Ms Birch took me in. I had heard of the kind of treatment that most sissies got, but luckily Ms Birch was clearly the best I could have hoped for.

Thinking back to when I met her, it was good that she found me when she did. I was turning tricks for women at the local bar, having them stuff all sorts inside me. I'm pretty hot as a girl, so it's not surprising that they got their rocks off fisting me, but it's the drugs they had me on that were really the problem. Coke, poppers, Krylite (don't ask!)... it could have been really bad if I hadn't got out when I did.

I strolled over to the mirror on the floor. It had a large dildo suction-cupped to it's surface and spatters of sperm over the face of it. My hand instantly went to my ass, which was empty and I licked my lips looking at the brown veiny cock before me. I got down on my hands and knees and pressed my face to the mirror, lapping up my cum from the night before. Once it was all clean, I looked to the dildo, grinning as I did so, and gave it a little kiss.

I raised myself to my feet and walked to the bathroom, my mouth watering. I went through my morning routine: pee, (wax, but not today), shower, make-up, plug. The 'plug' I am referring to could have been 1 of any inside the bathroom cupboard, but today I chose a clear glass one: about 3 inches girth.

I tidied up and went back to put on my outfit for the morning: a french maid's mini skirt, short enough to show off my fake DD tits and allow my little caged cock to peek under the skirt.

My first job was always the same: I wen't to find Mary. Mary was Ms Birch's daughter. She was a bit of a brat to be honest. She mostly just lounged round the estate terrorising the staff, but damn did she have a sexual appetite.

I found her as I always did: in her bedroom. My morning routine is not short. It was already 8:00am, but Mary was still snoring away... Her face was buried in the pillow, her ass somewhat up in the air. She wasn't exactly thin and her body spilled-out somewhat, no clothes to cage her. Her legs were together, so I had to pull them apart to see her pussy and ass.

I started with her ass: softly kissing and licking her hole, already ruining my lovely lipgloss I had just painted on. She stirred slightly as my tongue probed her hole, but she remained asleep, evident by her deep snoring.

Whilst I made out with her asshole, I felt myself get horny. My whole body felt hot and my little nipples felt especially sensitive in the open air.

I probed deeper inside of her; tasting the saltiness of her hole. I felt a hand on the back of my head push me hard and squashed against her fleshy cheeks and I continued to lap up like a good little fuck-doll.

By my hair, I was thrown back on the bed, almost toppling off. Now full of energy, Mary clambered over my face and pressed her gushing pussy over my open mouth. My tongue now experiencing the contrast in flavour as I alternated between lapping it up and sucking on her clit.

It wasn't long before I felt my head clasped firmly between her thighs and finally she toppled off, spent.

Without a word, I got up, walked back to my room and re-did my hair and make-up.

Once dolled-up once more, I went to conclude my morning and made my way to the dining area.

As I entered the room, Ms Birch had Karla by the back of her neck, on the verge of throwing her across the room.

"What the fuck does a limp-dink sissy know about retail?!" she yelled, swinging Karla around as she bellowed at her.

"A little cuck princess thinks she can tell me about MY BUSINESS?!" she boomed.

I wanted to interject, but it isn't my place to do so. I kneel by the door, waiting patiently as Ms Birch's tirade went on.

"I'm sorry Ms Birch, I'm so sorry, please" begged Karla.

Ms Birch let go. Karla toppled to the floor, falling like a rag doll.

"Get out of my site girl. I'll consider what to do with you later".

Karla crawled out of the room, eyes pointed down at the floor. As she passed me, I saw the red marks on the back of her neck.

"Ah, Lyra. Come here my girl" Ms Birch directed at me, now in a somewhat calmer demeanour.

Practically jumping up, I more or less skipped over to my mistress.

Ms Birch was not a young woman. In her late 60's however, she looked an absolute stunner. She wore a black leather corset & skirt ensemble and thigh high black boots. She wore jet black lipstick and heavy eyeliner. Her (slightly greying) blonde hair was tucked neatly in a bun atop her.

I approached her apprehensively, but she opened her arms to welcome me. Nestling into her bosom I felt safe and happy.

"Are you horny my pet?" She whispered, stroking my bleach blond curls.

I simply purred back, fitting my lip as I looked up at her.

"Let us girls go get some cock then my baby girl".

She lead the way as I sauntered behind her. My little maids outfit dancing just above my cage as I walked.

We made our way through the manor and across to the east wing: where Ms Birch kept her bulls.

She didn't knock. She walked straight through into the inviting bedroom. Jerome and Ray were on their respective beds across from one another. Jerome had headphones in and was watching something on his tablet. Ray was still asleep, his eyes closed.

Ms Birch turned to me. "You can have Jerome", she said, just before striding over to Ray's sleeping form, slipping off her panties as she walked.

Jerome looked up at me and Ms Birch and smirked. I gave a dainty wave back and walked towards him.

Despite how it may seem, he was the boss: not me. Ms Birch had instructed me to fuck him, but he was in charge. If he didn't want to fuck, then I needed to stop. Luckily for me, Ms Birch only had bulls with an appetite.

Walking towards him, he ripped off the sheet, to reveal his heavy cock lying between his legs. My mouth watered and I moved between his legs to take his soft cock into my mouth.

He began to moan as my practised tongue danced around his head. Though, this was short-lived as he pulled himself out of me and instructed me to climb on. I twirled around and got in position. He pulled the plug from my ass and popped it in my mouth for safe-keeping.

I lowered myself onto him like a practised brothel girl and took his full length inside of me. I moaned into the butt plug now acting as a gag.

I felt his hands on my hips and took the hint as I rose back up, gripping his cock with my ass as I did so, and slammed it back down. I repeated this until I got a good rhythm going.

I saw Ms Birch from across the room getting slowly hammered by Ray in missionary. Her face was screwed-up in ecstasy, much like my own.

As much as I wanted this to continue, I knew how this had to end. I had to get Jerome over the edge quick. I picked-up the pace and took the plug out of my mouth.

"Oh baby, you like stretching out this poor maid's hole? My little girly ass bouncing on your thick black cock, baby?"

He was moaning louder now. His hands had fallen off my hips as he let me dictate the pace.

"You want to breed this little petite slut, huh? Fill my insides with your thick hot cum, baby?"

Jerome loved a good bit of dirty talk. He was hot for the filth I had for him. He was grunting now, he was just about there.

"Show your street whore what she's good for baby. Breed her like the filthy fuck pig she is".

There it was. He let out a howl as a bombard of cum began to blast through my insides. He filled me in seconds and kept on going.

Despite the small amount that had escaped, I had a hell of a load inside of me and when he pulled out, I quickly popped the plug back inside.

Jerome was sated, but I didn't have time to relax. I quickly turned towards Ray who was grunting in a deep husky tone. I jumped to it and launched myself as Ms Birch, who was lying on her back taking the cock to the hilt.

Balls-deep, Ray let out a bellow: "I'm cumming" and pulled out.

I caught the cock in my mouth as he push deep inside me and resumed to fire hot jets of cum into my throat.

"Take that cum sweetie. Mommy loves you" Ms Birch spoke sweetly in my ear as my throat was bred by Jay.

Once he was done, he pulled out and I collapsed, exhausted.

My make-up was ruined, my dress torn and my body defiled. I loved my life.

Ms Birch jumped up, pulled on her panties and walked out the room. As she proceeded through the doorway she called back to me: "I'll see you at lunch for Marcus and Kyle".

I couldn't wait.