23 o'clock

Story Info
What happens at 23 o’clock stays at 23 oclock.
1.9k words
4
2.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time was 23 o clock as they slowly opened the door trying not to to wake the sleeping monster. The door made a creaking noise as they where creeping past it. They stooped as they saw the monster stir. They froze in place waiting for him to put his head down. She quietly bit her lip as his hands slowly went down her shirt tugging at her nipple. If I they awaken the sleeping monster it would all be over. He quickly fell back asleep as he tugged on her nipples she followed him.

He fell backwards on to the bed. She slowly knelt between his legs sliding his pants down. She was still fully covered she knew this was one of her favorite ways to tease him. Her hands wrapped slowly around base of his cock. Her tongue just grazing the tip of it causing him to moan. Her free hands now quickly catching his hands as she slowly nibbles on the top of his cock. Swallowing it ever so slowly while her hands just held him still. She could feel his leg muscles start to shake as she took a breath and looked at his eyes. He pulled at her hoodie wondering why it was still on. She slowly removed her hoodie and tank top. Leaving her bra in place as he tugged on it. Her bra came off next as her tits wrapped around his cock that was fully enlarged. He slowly pulled off her bra unsnapping it and enjoying her huge nipples. My nipples were proudly fully erect. My labia were engorged and ached slightly in their puffiness. I wanted to touch myself, but I knew that I better not unless given permission.

Her mouth slowly wrapped around his flaccid cock causing it to slowly become enlarged. He groaned as her hands cupped his balls putting ever slight pressure on them. Her nails slowly scrapped the skin behind them causing hood cock to spring to life. As she slipped her mouth down his shaft her tongue running down the invisible line on his cock. Her lips hit the base and her hand cupped his balls she could feel his legs start to shake.

The Time was 2305 o'clock.

His soft hands slowly tugging on her nipples rolling them between his fingers as she deep throated his cock. Her lips touching the base of his shaft. She could feel the cum rising as his legs quivered. He reached for her head as she grabbed his hands holding them down she knew she had the talent to make him cum more then once and planed on that. She backed her head off just enough as he tried to get her to take a breath his cum erupting all over her breasts.

He was not finished he flipped her on her back as she closed her legs knowing it would push him to get harder he hated when she closed them. He spread her legs telling her if she could not keep them open he would force them open and keep them open. He knew very well that he could enjoy two of her tightest holes and fill them with her legs spread open and stuck open. She wasn't allowed to close them.

The time was 2310 o'clock

His fingers slipped deep in to her pussy he could feel it starting to swell and drip. He enjoyed it tightness. He reached into there bag of toys and took out the vibrator firmly pressing it on her clit he could hear her gasps and breaths speed up. He slowly slid his fingers into her ass his favorite spot.

He dipped his fingers into her sopping wet pussy just enough lubricant to feel how tight her ass was since that was his spot and his spot alone.

The Time was 2315 o'clock.

His nails scraped down her thighs he felt them slightly press closed as he wanted them wide open. Her legs tensed and he slowly took a deep breath not knowing what to expect. His fingers nearing her clit he knew her legs would definitely not stay open as he touched that he knew her moans would be coming as he filled some of his favorite spots.

The Time was 2320 o'clock.

He was ready to start by filling her ass with her on her knees he slowly entered her ass sand enjoy the tightness as it contracted around his dick. He felt her squirm and squeeze his dick as he filled her ass with his cum. He knew he wasn't done yet. He had a bag of toys to pick from and a blindfold they still have never tried. He reminded her that she was naked for the night and full accessible to him.

The Time was 2325 o'clock.

Something in the bag they haven't used. He knew she would listen and stay naked so now he planned to fill her body with his cum in multiple places but first he wanted to make her scream maybe even use a ball gag if needed. He slid the blind fold over her eyes and told her if she touched it he would tie her hands up to. His hands ran down her pussy slightly slapping it to get her attention. He wanted to keep her distracted. He took out the but plug placed it in her hand and told her while she still had use of her hand to insert that for him. He place just enough lube on it. She switched positions on her knees so he can see. It didn't matter that she couldn't see. She slid it right in. He knew as he pushed and pulled on it she wouldn't listen to his rule of keeping her hands away.

Another slap to the push warmed her swollen lip as he walked away. Leaving her on her knees butt plug filling her ass. He made slight noise just to confuse her senses. He came back to with a ice cold dildo that he inserted into her pussy. Told her to keep it in there and to come lick his dick. The truth is he knew how wet giving him head cause her to become and she would need to lower her hips to keep it in there almost fucking her self. He played with her nipples as her tongue wrapped around his dick her hands creasing his balls. He was glad her hands were still untied as they made sure everything was touch and enjoyed. He watched her struggle to keep the dildo deep inside of her as he reached down and felt the coldness in her lips. He played with her clit while holding her head deep in his dick he could feel her throat tightening around his cock as she focused on not letting the dildo slide out as his cum filled his mouth. But where should he cum next. He left her kneeling waiting for him to decide.

The Time was 2330 o'clock.

The choices in the bag included a speculum, there were suction cups for her nipples, beads, nipple clamps, a hot wax candle a large pink dildo that he knew would look good in her ass. But first he bent her face down for a shot of her frozen lips and ass open for his collection. He left her bent over as her removed the glass dildo returning in to the fridge next to his whiskey bottle. Coldness makes her so tight. She remained perfectly still how he left her. He grabbed some rope looping it around her wrists he knew what he planned to do he would need total control over them. He held the ball gag in his hands not ready to use in but wondering how it would look in a image with her lips around it.

Wonderful he thought with the right color lipstick. He took time to slowly run his fingers around her lips bringing her hands that he controlled to fill them as he watched. She slowly worked her pussy. He placed the large pink dildo in her hand fuck your self. She could hear his camera click. He rolled her to her back. He handed her the speculum and told her to open herself wide. She listened like a good little whore. His whore. Once she thought she had fully open herself he decided to secured her hands to the pole next to the bed. He opened her legs reminded her to keep them open as he decided what to do next fully knowing she currently couldn't closed them as he walked away. He had planned to eat her out while removing the speculum he needed her wet enough to slide his fist into her pussy. It would be tight with the plug expanding her ass. Her not being able to see made it a totally different wet experience.

The Time was 2335 o'clock.

He rolled her nipples between his fingers and she felt him lick them as he suctioned them up. He asked her how they felt. Her moans didn't surprise him. He shot some pictures of her clit fully exposed and her inviting cervix prior to pulling out the open speculum. He dropped the two kegel balls in as he pulled the speculum out opened he watched her moan and back arched he was still hard as can be he slid his dick into her warm mouth allowing her to enjoy it just for a second. He moved down to eat her pussy he wanted it super wet to slide his fist deep into it. Her moans got louder her hips moved she became wetter as he wanted her to be. Maybe her moans where to loud as he slid the ball gag in between her bright lips buckling it shut he took a picture of her lips so inviting. He continued to make her squirm his tongue enjoying her pussy fully. He could feel her squirt just a bit. That when he heard the door and some one knocked. He grabbed the nipple clamps and the speculum quickly clamping her clit and opening the speculum he reminded her to stay quiet as he got rid of whoever it was.

The Time was 2340 o'clock. His cock was straining against his pants knowing how she was waiting for him stretched and wet. He quickly got rid of the old man. She could hear them talking. He returned to find a pool starting to form in her cunt as she loved being wide open. He placed his dick between her tits pulling off the suction cups and pulling on her nipples as he came covering her tits. It makes for a great shot. He placed one of the candles in her restrained hands drop this if you need me to stop. She nodded. He pulled out the speculum open and pulled off the clamps she moaned as she felt maybe one no two fingers enter her. Followed by three her pussy was tight he could feel the plug in her ass.

As the fourth one entered he heard her moan. He slowly put pressure on the plug wondering if it would stay in as he added a little more lube ready to enter her whole pussy with his fist. He quickly grabbed the balls and took them out. All four fingers back in he could feel her pussy quiver, the fifth finger slid in. He was deep in her pussy up to his wrist he told her she had to cum before he would remove his hand. Her vagina was stretched he took a shot of it. He could feel her cervix as her fucked her. She heard his camera click. Her body was in control. It allowed him to fill her and enjoy her.