237 Pt. 01

Story Info
A man falls asleep, and wakes up in an unfamiliar world.
8.7k words
4.67
3k
3
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 11/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Mal sat in his living room, bored. The tv was playing some asinine show about a bunch of jackasses who own a bar and are generally just terrible people. He dozed off, and found himself walking down the street with the characters from the show. They walked into a bar, and Mal looked around. For some reason the closeness of the booths and tables, as well as the slant of the floor made things seem strange. He felt sick, due to being quite drunk.

"Do you guys ever drink so much you feel sick when you come in here?" asked Mal.

The show off answered, "Bro, I never get sick when I drink. I'm a heavy weight!" He flexed his muscles and made a stupid face, thinking he looked tough.

The leader of their group countered, "Dude, bullshit! You used to get so drunk you would think you were dead. Then you would jerk off in front of everybody in the car on the way home because you thought they couldn't see you." everyone looked at him in surprise. He nodded while arching his eyebrows, and went on, "That, my friend, is what we call a ghost boner."

Mal woke up, and looked around. The tv had moved on to another show. His mind was blank, for a moment, but then the dream resurfaced in his memory, and he laughed and laughed. It cracked him up because he normally found his dreams to be nonsense humor, but this was a joke that would actually work in the show he'd been watching.

He decided to call it a night, and went to bed. In the morning he rode his bike to work. His boss handed him his morning shift's bag of parcels, and he set off and spent the day delivering them. He was annoyed, and tired, by the end of the day, and was happy to have a date with his girlfriend.

Chapter 2

That night, Mal and his girlfriend were watching a show where drunk people tell stories. This one was about an old company and their quack beliefs on health and exercise. Mal nodded off, and found himself watching an infomercial for an exercise system. It seemed reasonable, and like something that would be a good idea. People were doing different movements to demonstrate the exercises, and then a man laid on the ground, and another kneeled next to him.

The narrator said, in a bubbly, positive voice, "The key to perfect health is to just squish the torso!"

The kneeling man pressed on the lying man's chest. The force completely collapsed the other man's chest, instantly, until it was utterly flat and caved in, as a hollow plastic bubble would.

Mal sat up, suddenly, laughing hysterically. His girlfriend smiled and looked at him, puzzled.

"What are you laughing about?" she asked. But Mal couldn't stop laughing. He tried to tell her about the dream, but he kept laughing, making his words incoherent. Finally, he calmed down, and told her about it. She chuckled.

"It's hilarious, because in the dream it seemed reasonable the whole time, but the second I woke up I realized this seemingly healthy exercise would kill you INSTANTLY in real life!" Said Mal. He started laughing again for a moment.

"You were only asleep for like fifteen seconds," she said, laughing, herself, now.

Mal looked at her, surprised. "What? No way. That was a long dream. I watched a whole infomercial!" he said, incredulously.

"Seriously, you closed your eyes, and then opened them and started laughing like a lunatic, almost instantly!" she replied, now smiling at him.

Mal shook his head and smiled. "What the fuck?" he asked, rhetorically.

Eventually they parted for the evening, and made plans to have dinner out the next night.

Chapter 3

"Sorry, it's just not working out," said Mal's girlfriend.

"But-" began Mal, but she held up her hand, cutting him off. She then stood up, and left the restaurant.

Mal went home, and drank several beers, and then fell asleep until the next morning.

He was depressed that day at work. Another relationship failed, and all he had to come home to was a crummy apartment, and then would have to get up and go back to his stupid job as a delivery worker in the morning. He didn't really even have much desire for sex. Sure, he wanted to be desired, and he wanted a girlfriend, but he just wasn't a very sexual man. He really just wanted someone to hang out with, and maybe for sex to be an option, every great once in a while.

After he took his last delivery that night, which was to a pharmaceutical company's security guard, instead of going home, he snuck into a lab area that was closed for the evening. He had never done anything like this before, but he felt like his life was falling apart. Or, worse, he felt like it was meaningless, and there was nothing to fall apart in the first place. He wanted to escape his feelings. He wanted to have no feelings at all. He rummaged around until he found a pill bottle that had the symbol for "may cause drowsiness," and a chemical name that he was fairly certain was a happy drug. He took a few, and then sat down on a strange looking exam chair. He decided that he would sit here for a few minutes, and then he would ride his bike home.

Chapter 4

SLAP!

Mal's face stung, but he kept his eyes closed.

"You can't be sleeping any longer! There isn't time!" said a male voice.

Mal tried to shake off the sleep and understand. He opened his eyes and looked around. He was in a large room, filled with cots, and surrounded on all sides with doors and openings to massive hallways.

His face was slapped again, and he fully woke up. He sat up and focused his eyes on the person in front of him. It was an Indian looking man, looking at him with concern.

"What's happening? Where am I?" asked Mal.

Mal heard a loud, mechanical sound coming from the far wall. The man looked back toward it, and then back at Mal. "You're stuck, now!" said the man.

"What?" asked Mal, starting to become frightened. Where was he stuck?

"We are in the temple of trials. The door has just been locked. We will be here for two months before it opens again."

Mal got to his feet, shakily. Panic set in. "I'll break a window, and get out!" he said suddenly.

"The air in this area is so toxic, you would die in an hour outside. We came here in a shuttle, which is supplied with individual breathing apparatuses. When we got off of the shuttle, we heard something fall in the nearby abandoned building, and when someone went to check it out, they came back carrying you. They said you hadn't been breathing, but when they prodded your body, you suddenly started gasping and taking in huge breaths, so they ran with you, and set you down inside here. One of the others was trying to call back the shuttle before the doors locked, but it's too late now."

The fear was settling into a baseline, now, and Mal was thinking more critically. "What happens now?" he asked.

"No one knows what the test is. Our order has been doing it for over a hundred years, but it is a secret."

Chapter 5

Several days went by. Mal learned that the man he had first met was named Ravi, and that he, and the other men were members of an order of monks, and had come here to partake in some kind of test of will. All of them slept in the huge main hall on separate cots, next to which each had a small night table with a few drawers which held eating utensils, a large bowl, and some clothing. The room was surrounded by locked doors, and no one knew what was behind them. There were several halls leading off of the main room. One lead to a massive plant filled atrium with a glass ceiling, containing trees, bushes, flowers, and so on. The other to a library, and another to a food storehouse. The only exit seemed to be the large doors in the main hall, and there were no windows. Mal asked a lot of questions, but it was almost like he was from a different world than the other men. Their answers more often than not left him further confused.

All the monks started to become worried when they discovered there was no water. No running water, and no drinks whatsoever. There were only dried and canned goods, like fruit, granola, and such. They discussed figuring out how to dig into the supply that fed the atrium, but all investigations deemed it impossible, since it was all under concrete.

Mal wanted to take his mind off of this stress, so he went to the library and looked around. It was very large, with towering stacks. He started to wonder which building he was in. He last remembered being in the pharmaceutical company's building, and the only building close enough to where he was now was just a warehouse, not anything like he was inside of now. Could this have been what was inside all along? Was the warehouse just a facade? He thumbed through some books.

Anxiety crept in on him, more and more, as he read the dates in the books. They were mostly stamped with dates in the early 200's, and none were before the year 1. What was happening? Why would anyone adopt some kind of alternative dating system? He kept looking at different books, and eventually found one that was a history of the area. It had the same date, and seemed to contain history he'd never heard of. Toward the back, though, he found some photographs printed of what appeared to be old, yellowed texts. Cold sweat beaded up on his neck as he read the words: "Smith Pharmaceuticals was abandoned after a floor collapsed." It was accompanied by a picture of the building. It was the building he'd fallen asleep in the night before, and the wing in which he had been sleeping was completely destroyed.

Even more disturbing was the fact that the image was in a section dedicated to uncertain, fragmentary history about the distant past. Was he dead? No, that was stupid, he decided. But obviously something very strange was happening. After asking one of the monks what year it was, and being told it was the year 237, he decided to let his mind rest. The lack of water was starting to weigh on him, and he was getting thirsty, so he decided to go to the main hall and sleep for the evening.

Before he got into bed, he pressed Ravi with some questions about what time and place they were in, but Ravi couldn't understand, and only gave answers that Mal's tired, dehydrated mind couldn't make sense of. Eventually, Mal gave up, and went to bed.

Chapter 6

Mal woke up from a painful half sleep. His head was pounding, and he was miserable. He hadn't had anything to drink for over forty eight hours, now. The monks were getting up, and then all of a sudden there was a sound like a bell from inside of each of the doors surrounding the room. The monks all entered into one of the rooms each. Mal was dumbfounded. They were unlocked now? Were they finally going to get some water?

He stood up, and walked over to the only door that didn't have a monk in it already. He opened it and stepped inside. It was very small, empty, and dimly lit. The only light leaked through the far wall, opposite the door. The room looked strange. The two side walls were a dull beige, and parts of the far wall were, too. However, there were sections missing, and they were filled in with metal grating, but covered from the other side. Looking to the left area of this wall, he saw an odd concave section that went into the wall. It was square shaped. He walked over to it, and kneeled down, so that he could get a better look at it.

Looking up he could see a missing wall spot here, too, and filled in with the same grating. He jumped, suddenly, as the light brightened above. Someone had moved a part that was covering the grating, and light was pouring through. He got a short glimpse of wide hips, and then of a woman's brown ass sitting on the grating. Her pussy fit perfectly between the grating. Mal was disgusted. Looking at the shape of the concave area of the wall, now, he realized it looked a lot like being on the inside of a toilet. Was this bitch about to piss? Was he supposed to drink it? He tried talking to her, but got no response.

For a moment, as she adjusted herself, he felt like maybe it would be worth it. He shook this off, though. It crossed his mind that he would probably throw up, making it pointless, and that he had heard, long ago, that drinking piss actually dehydrates you. He saw her pussy push against the grate, forcing her lips between the metal rungs. Yup, he concluded, she's about to fucking piss, I'm in a toilet. What the fuck?

She leaned back, then, though, and he saw her fingers go down to her lips, and inside. They came out lubricated by her own juices, and she started rubbing her clit. Mal was puzzled. What was about to happen? She kept rubbing, and he started to hear her moaning. Finally, she started finger fucking herself roughly, and clear liquid started to shoot out from around her fingers. Mal opened his mouth out of desperation, and let a few drops fall onto his tongue. It was water! Now he anxiously waited for her to continue.

She started fingering herself again, and then started rubbing her clit vigorously, causing the jet of squirt that started coming out with her next orgasm to splatter all over Mal's face. He caught what he could, but it wasn't much. He knelt there, licking her juices off of his fingers, amazed at how clear and pure it tasted. He saw some drops clinging to her pubes that he could get to, through the grates, and he licked these clean as he looked at her darker colored inner pussy lips, and the pink beyond them.

She started slamming her fingers into herself again, and the liquid came again as she orgasmed. This time, though, she pulled her fingers out, and let her pussy rest between the grating. A strong stream shot out of her, and Mal let it pour into his mouth as he drank it. Unconsciously, he craned his neck up to her, and pushed his lips against her, and the grating, until her pussy lips were flush with his mouth. It felt like her pussy lips were kissing his lips, and releasing lifesaving water into his mouth. She came for a long time, and he relished at how clean, beautiful and fresh her liquid tasted as it poured into his mouth, over his tongue, and he swallowed her in great gulps.

At last, her stream slowed down, and her orgasmic moaning ceased. Mal withdrew his lips, and watched her lift up slightly. He wanted to see her face, but she quickly put the covering back over the grating, and he lost sight of her. He moved back, and got to his feet again. Standing there, in the tiny room, he didn't know how to feel, nor what to think. His body was sending out countless signals of ecstatic joy since he'd finally given it at least some of the water it so desperately needed. Was it enough? He thought about it. It must have been about sixteen ounces that gushed out of her, but only maybe eight ounces actually made it into his mouth. It wasn't enough, he realized.

She had been too messy. He understood that she was trying to let him drink her, but her orgasms were causing her to move too much. "Fuck." he said out loud, and started for the door. As he did so, he heard the sound of something sliding open. He turned around, and saw another, slightly lighter skinned ass sitting down on the recently uncovered grate. He eagerly, quickly moved back under the woman there, and knelt down.

She started rubbing her perfectly hairy pussy, and shortly started squirting. Mal sealed his lips around her stream, and drank. It was hot, pure tasting water, like the other woman. Her stream stopped after a few ounces. Mal kept his mouth on her lips, and waited, wondering why she wouldn't start up again. Then he realized that she couldn't, because she wasn't coming any longer. He tongued her pussy a little. Nothing. Finally, he heard a frustrated sound from the woman above, and felt her fingers come down, between his and her lips, and start rubbing her clit.

After a moment, she stretched her pussy lips open, and pointed to her tiny opening where he knew her squirt would come from. He started tonguing it, and she began to moan, and, finally, to gush again. A few ounces poured out of her, and he drank them, but, again, it stopped. He was getting impatient, due to being ravenous with thirst, so he pressed his lips against her, firmly, and started vigorously licking her squirt hole, while he worked her clit with his fingers. She began to yelp, and to squirt again, then stopped, but he didn't stop. He felt her body quiver, and then she started again. She kept having orgasms, and releasing a few ounces at a time into his mouth, interspersed with time where he licked her hole and rubbed her clit, until, at last, she was drained, and spent.

She moved away, and covered the grate. Mal sat back on his knees, smiling. That had been at least sixteen ounces! He was starting to feel better. Just as he was sitting there, grinning like an idiot, another covering was removed, this one closer to the floor, outside of the concave area he was in, and over to the left. He crawled over to it, and what he saw made no sense. It was a mess of tan skin and light. Parts of it started moving, and then, after a moment, he realized it was another woman's furry pussy, mostly covered by her hands, as she aggressively masturbated.

She started to whine in ecstasy, and her clear liquid erupted out from around her moving fingers, splattering Mal in the face. She moved her fingers, and her stream went straight into his mouth, as he pressed his face against the grate. She tasted amazing, as she gushed for a long time. Her squirt slowed down, and almost stopped, and he saw her fingers come down and start to fuck her pussy. The liquid shot out around them, again, and he watched her cunt spread open, as she forced all four of her fingers into it. After a moment her stream strengthened again, and the squirt splashed into her, out of her, and all around, until she moved her hand, and allowed the stream to spray onto Mal, yet again. He relished in the feeling, and the look of this amazing, heavenly water gushing into his mouth, as he consumed this wonderful woman.

All at once, the cover slid back over, and Mal was left alone, to think about how strange his thoughts were at the moment. He was enjoying this on such a deep level that it was hard for him to separate what was primal, ravenous thirst, and what was sexual. Those thoughts were interrupted, as another opening, slightly higher on the wall, was opened. He got up onto his knees, and put his mouth near the opening. He could make out another perfect pussy, this one with a more trimmed bush than the other three, and a beautiful coffee and cream color.

Judging from how she was sitting, he assumed the shape he was seeing under her ass was a chair. She started masturbating, and then began to shoot a thin stream out of her. He drank it, for a moment, until she reached down, and started rubbing her clit, causing the nectar of the gods that was pouring out of her to spray all around for a moment. She moved her hand again, and the stream shot into his mouth. Before each time he swallowed, he let her fill up his mouth entirely, relishing the feeling of her pussy emptying itself onto his tongue. Then he would swallow, and let his mind focus, momentarily, on the wonderful feeling of the liquid coursing down his throat, before returning his attention to the jet of liquid coming out of her.

He used the mouthfuls to keep track of the amount of water he was drinking. Each mouthful seemed to be about an ounce of liquid, which was all he could let into his mouth without risking it overflowing, since he couldn't close his lips to hold it in. He'd chugged her to the amount of around six ounces. The jet slowed, and was stopping, and he looked down, to see if it was dripping on the wall on his side. He felt her fingers, which she'd forced through the grating, grab him by the hair, and pull him toward her pussy, again. She wasn't done draining herself of orgasm juice, and she wasn't done with his mouth. Just as he turned his head back, her stream started up again, and even stronger. He was unable to let it fill his mouth slowly before each swallow, since it was coming too fast, and was overflowing. He tried to swallow faster, but she was coming so much that some still overflowed. Her pussy was not close enough to the grating for him to get his mouth against it, so he just kept drinking, and let the overflow run down his chin, and soak into his shirt. She moaned, and whined, and kept spraying for him, as she rubbed her clit, just hard enough so that she could keep coming, but not so hard as to make her stream spray all over.