237 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she stopped. He leaned back, but then saw that she had pressed her cunt and thighs against the grating. He could see that she was dripping in her own come, so he leaned in, and licked it off of her thighs. Then he licked, and was actually able to get a bit of a drink, from between her folds in her pussy, as she gyrated her hips, and another bit of juice came out of her. This was mixed with her white, thick female ejaculate, and it dripped down between her lips, and out, onto her ass cheeks. He slurped it up, as she moaned in delight. It tasted slightly sour, and creamy, and was very pleasant. He wondered, again, if his enjoyment was due to thirst, or sexual interest. Finally, he made his way up to her pubes, which were completely drenched, and dripping. He put his mouth over a clump of them, and closed his lips, as he moved his head backwards, causing all of the liquid to slide off, into his mouth. He did this a couple more times, until all of her bush was dry.

He jerked back, all of a sudden, as the cover was slammed down rapidly, just a moment after her pussy had slid away from it. Mal waited. No other openings appeared in the wall. He continued to sit there for a while. Nothing. He smiled again. Over the two hours that he had been in there, he had consumed at least a liter and a half of water. He was going to be okay! Wait, though, he realized he'd missed something, there was more! He took off his shirt. It was soaking wet, as each woman had missed his mouth at some point, or overflowed it and his shirt had caught a lot of it.

Were the women's juices really so pure tasting? Or was he unable to sense some of the qualities of them, since their pussies were so near, and the heavenly smell of them might interfere? Was it similar to how it is difficult to taste mint in a drink if you are also smelling a stronger, separate source of it? He held it above his head, and twisted it until he was able to wring it out into his mouth. He marveled at the fact that this was pure water! It had no other flavors whatsoever. How was it possible that these women could make just water for him? How could it come from their cunts, and, even separated from them, taste like clean, smooth water? He put a part of the twisted shirt into his mouth and sucked some of the squirt out of it. He could taste the detergent he'd used to wash the shirt, which was unpleasant. Since the shirt was too wrung out to give him much more water, anyway, he gave up.

It was hard to gauge how much he'd been able to squeeze out of his shirt, but he felt like it was at least a few ounces. He went back into the main hall, and put on a clean shirt. As he sat down on his cot, he noticed that he had a massive erection. Since no one else was around, he masturbated, and then went to sleep.

Chapter 7

"So, what the fuck is this all about?" asked Mal.

Ravi smiled, and replied, "I think it is to help us understand something. This is the objective. We are to learn how to get over the last vestige of what makes sex good."

"I don't follow," said Mal.

"We all, naturally, crave sex. This is tough to get over, but it is subjective, and not a real, literal need. The most difficult thing to get over is the objective potential need for women. This is the fact that they can literally give us lifesaving water."

"That doesn't prove an objective reason for enjoying women, because you could say that about anything. You could say that a man dying of thirst and hunger would have an objective need to drink buckets of male semen, if that's all that was available, or anything else, equally disgusting, and ridiculous as this situation, if it would save his life."

Ravi twisted up his face in confusion, and then shook his head. "No, you don't understand. The point is that every single man and woman on Earth needs, and enjoys water. We love it. It literally is the life giving element, and women produce it in a pure form. You could drink it from a glass, not even knowing where it came from, and could believe it was rainwater, or from a stream. There is nothing natural in the world that every human loves and needs that is anything like male semen!" he started laughing, and then continued, "Male semen is like thick, white snot! There's no objective, innate desire to consume such a thing. Squirt is literally the life element: water. We need it to live, and we love the way it tastes, looks, and feels."

Mal sat, nodding for a moment, thoughtfully. "Okay, I think I get it. So, this is like a test. You take monks who've gotten over normal sexual desire, and see if they can get over the primal, instinctual desire for even a scenario where they literally need women to produce sexual fluid for them?"

"Correct, if a monk can leave here, and still give up sex, then he will have accomplished full independence," said Ravi, nodding slowly.

"Hang on!" exclaimed Mal. "Isn't the same true of men? If men drink enough water, isn't their piss just water, too? Hell, if we want to be really gross, couldn't a man just drink his own piss, if he drank enough water?"

Ravi looked disturbed. "You are talking nonsense!" he said. Then he started laughing again. Mal looked incredulous. Ravi went on, "Go ahead, my friend! Try it. See how that goes!"

"So, men and women are fundamentally different?"

"I will never understand how you are so oblivious to basic facts of life, Mal. Yes, they are different in many ways, and this is a very distinct and well known one. Women make water. For men, this is impossible. No matter how much water a man drinks, it's still going to taste like piss, because that's what it is. The same is true for a woman, though. Just drinking water does not make her produce water. Her piss would still be, obviously, piss. Water is only possible through a squirting orgasm. Further, drinking too much water will kill a man just as it would kill a woman! So, drinking lots of water is not what makes squirt so pure. Something mysterious about how a woman's body works when she is aroused is what accomplishes this. Squirt is a uniquely feminine trait."

Mal frowned thoughtfully, arched his eyebrows, and nodded.

Chapter 8

The next day, after Mal had spent several hours in the library, and wandered around the vast atrium, he heard the bells, and jogged back to the main hall. He tried to open the same door he had last time, but it was locked. He tried several more, until he finally found an open one, and went inside. The room was different. There was only one covered opening in the wall under the grating, and it was much larger, and square shaped. As he walked toward it, he noticed there was a large, clear glass bowl on the floor in front of it.

The cover in the wall was removed, and he saw four sets of perfect legs, hips and trimmed pussies. He knelt down, and the women started to masturbate. After a few minutes of soft moans and whines, one started to squirt. She held her pussy lips with her fingers at an angle to cause the spray to go through the grating, allowing Mal to drink her, but a lot of it was splattering onto his face, too. He realized that at this angle he would lose too much of it, so he picked up the bowl and held it under his chin.

He was glad he did, because the other three women started spraying at him, too. Some went in his mouth, but most splattered onto his face, and poured down his chin, or went directly into the bowl. He lost track of what was happening as one of the women splashed her juice directly into his eyes, causing them to close involuntarily. He knelt there, eyes closed, holding the bowl, and swallowed whatever sprayed into his mouth. The streams stopped splashing on him, and the covering shut. He was annoyed, because he was extremely thirsty, but had only been able to drink a few ounces, and had no idea if he was catching very much in the bowl.

Mal set the bowl down, and wiped his eyes. When he opened them, he was thrilled. The bowl was nearly full! It looked like almost two liters. He picked it up, put it to his lips, and started to drink. After he'd drank about half of it, he realized he needed to take a break. He was getting full, and also remembered Ravi reminding him that drinking too much water can be dangerous, so he decided to save the rest for later.

He waited for awhile. His dick was so hard it was hurting as it pushed against his pants. He wanted so badly for one of the women to press her pussy against the grating and let him fuck her, but he knew they wouldn't, and that the grating was too narrow, and would hurt him. After concluding that the women were not coming back, he propped the door open, walked back into the main hall, poured the bowl out into his personal bowl and then returned it to the room. Then, he went on about his day. Once he got thirsty a few hours later, he came back and finished the water remaining in the bowl.

Chapter 9

This went on for a month. Every day Mal would live his life as always, as was normal for him, now: reading, talking to the monks, eating, sitting in the plant filled atrium, and so on. But, around noon every day there would come the bell, and he would find himself in one of the rooms, where some configuration of wall slots and gushing pussies would be revealed to slake his thirst. He learned that each woman squirted about sixteen ounces of water, and each room had four women on the other side of the partition. So, he was being allowed a ration of roughly two liters of water a day. Since he was taking it easy, and the building was cool, he reasoned this was enough to keep him hydrated enough to be relatively healthy.

The women seemed to be just as ravenously enthusiastic about getting their orgasm juices into his mouth as he was about drinking them. He wondered what kind of women they were. A few times he tried to talk to them, but, as before, got no response. He asked Ravi, who explained that the women were most likely part of a female order, and they were trying to get over the most fundamental female sexual desires. Mal was confused, and didn't understand how this was the female equivalent of the male side, being that men need water to live, but women don't need to orgasm and squirt for anything. In fact, Mal pointed out, women generally don't even care about sex as much as men in the first place. Ravi was, as usual, flabbergasted at Mal's questions. He got frustrated trying to explain, and walked away from him mid conversation.

The second month things changed. The bells started to ring three times a day: morning, noon, and evening. Mal ran in, each time, and drank until his hearts content. He noticed disapproving looks from the other monks, though. None of them were doing the same, and were only going in at the usual time of noon. Mal realized he was failing the goal of the order. The availability of the sacred water all day was a test of will. The ones truly devoted to the goals of the order would be able to have the self-control to only go in at noon, and get the minimum amount of water needed to live. Those who were still tied up with sexual desires, and hadn't been able to separate sex from the objective need for water, would use the women all day long. Mal kept it up, and just rolled his eyes at the disapproving glares he received. He wasn't in their order anyway, what did he care?

It was starting to blow his mind, though. He was starting to think about pussy all the time. He didn't know what he was becoming. He'd gone from being mildly interested in women, to being obsessed with them. He thought about gushing pussies almost all the time. He craved them. He imagined their smooth bodies, and the pristine, clear liquid shooting out of them, before it cascaded down onto their thighs and ass cheeks, finally running down, and dripping off of them. He was deifying them, he realized. They were life giving goddesses, to him.

Chapter 10

The day finally came. Two months had passed, and they were free. A shuttle took them back to civilization. Mal looked out the window, shocked at the desolate condition, and greenish haze of the surrounding area. Where were they?

As they rode, he realized he now had a huge problem. "So, I've never been as hung up on women as other men generally are." he began.

Ravi looked incredulous. "You failed the tests, Mal."

Mal waved his hand in the air, brushing this aside. "That's not what I mean. I mean, before this test, I wasn't much into women. I didn't really crave sex, so I wasn't really into anything at all, yet I leaned toward wanting women in my life, at least, and to be close to them, if nothing else for companionship. But now..."

"You've tasted the waters of life, and you love them even more, now, don't you?" asked Ravi, knowingly.

"Yes, but now I'm screwed!" said Mal.

"What do you mean?" asked Ravi.

"Well, look at me. I'm okay, but I'm no ladies' man. Further, only like 10% of women can truly squirt. Combine those two factors, and, odds are, I'm going to die alone before finding a woman who is actually interested in me, and squirts!"

Ravi smiled calmly, and as the shuttle pulled into the city, he waved his hand at the window, and said, "My friend, you've got a lot to learn about the world."

As Mal looked out, and the shuttle slowed down, he saw beautiful women. All different shades of brown, and olive tones. Black and brown hair, medium and large natural breasts, round hips and asses. They shopped, walked around the streets, talked among themselves, ate at outdoor seating areas of restaurants, and happily lived their lives. His mouth hung open unconsciously as he looked around, realizing that they were EVERYWHERE! He only saw a few men among them. He also was starting to realize that everyone had features reminiscent of Indian, Asian, Mediterranean, and Latin backgrounds. After he got over the awe of seeing so many beautiful women, he noticed that the architecture was unfamiliar, and he was seeing technology that he wasn't familiar with. Where could this possibly be? After so many days of teasing, tasting, and drinking so many women, but never actually getting to be inside of any of them, would he finally get to have things his way, in the city?

Chapter 11

"So, what happened to the area we were just in? Why is it so desolate, and polluted?" asked Mal. He and Ravi were sitting on a large stone terrace outside of the city temple and monastery, where Ravi lived.

"No one really knows. It's lost history," replied Ravi.

"Okay, what about the absurd ration of men to women? Is that just here? Or-"

"It's everywhere, and, again, no one knows," said Ravi.

Mal shifted his body, and leaned back on the stone bench he was sitting on. For a second, he just let the blue sky, white clouds, and general pleasant ambiance of the temple relax him. Then he said, "Where could I learn more?"

An hour later Mal was at the city library, reading a history book. The library was more utilitarian, and less grand than the library that he had frequented at the temple of trials out in the wastes, but it was still enjoyable, and useful. He found a book called "The Culling." In it was a long discussion using a great deal of speculation pieced together from archaeological evidence. The general consensus was that society had collapsed all over the world, for unknown reasons, and a dark age had set in. After that, something was killing off the men, and no one else but adult males were affected. At some point humanity rediscovered some crucial technologies, and were largely reset to, from what Mal could tell, something like the mid 2000's. From there it had progressed to where they were now, which was 237 years later, and why they started counting from the reestablishing of modern civilization. Mal was disturbed, and confused. He thought maybe he had slipped into an alternate universe, but then quickly dismissed this, being something that sounded too much like science fiction. On the bright side, much to Mal's delight, according to the book, there were no such thing as diseases, nor illnesses of any kind in this era.

"Oops, sorry!" a lilting Indian sounding accent came from behind Mal, at the same time as he felt something bump into him. He turned around, and saw a stunning brown woman, with cascading layers of shiny black hair falling over her shoulders, large breasts, green eyes, and wide hips.

"No problem!" he returned, smiling.

She kept walking past him, into the stacks. He was about to turn away, but then saw her look back, and beckon him, before turning and continuing walking toward a door at the back of the library.

Five minutes later, Mal was kissing her on a desk in an office. He was thrilled to be able to actually touch and feel a woman. She pulled his pants down, and then her own, and laid down on the desk. Mal leaned down and licked her fur lined pussy, from bottom to top, getting a good taste of her tangy flavor. His dick became a rod of iron, and he pushed it inside of her, and started fucking her, hard. She took her shirt and bra off, exposing bouncy, perfect breasts. They undulated and moved beautifully as he pumped in and out of her.

After a few moments, she said, "I'm going to come!" She then pushed him back, causing him to pull out of her. "Get ready! Open your mouth!" she shouted.

A burst of squirt shot out of her pussy, and Mal leaned down and caught some of it in his mouth.

"Spit it in my mouth!" she yelped. He leaned into her, put his dick back inside of her pussy, as it squirted a bit more onto his dick, further lubricating it. Then, he put a hand on each of her breasts, and spit the squirt into her mouth. She drank it, and locked eyes with him, as she started to moan again.

"Are you going to come again?" asked Mal, as he pumped in and out of her.

"Uh huh," she whined.

He pulled out, leaned down, and let another spray shoot into his mouth. He slammed his cock back into her while she was still squirting, causing her juice to splatter everywhere, for a moment. Then, every time he was pulling back, her squirt came in a stream onto his dick and pubes, and every time he was pushed all the way into her, it splattered around, as she kept orgasming, and yelping. He spit her squirt into her mouth again. She swallowed, and then took a deep breath, and gave a deep sound of satisfaction. Finally, he felt like he was about to come.

"I'm coming!" he said, but she locked her legs around him, making him unable to pull out. He struggled, but started to orgasm. She squeezed her legs tight, forcing him deep inside of her, and he could feel his semen shooting against the very limits of the end of the inside of her pussy, which was already pressed against his dick.

She relaxed, finally, smiling, and unlocked her legs from around him. He pulled out, and saw squirt and white female ejaculate pour out of her, onto the floor.

"What the fuck was that all about!?" He demanded.

The woman looked hurt, and confused. "What was what? You didn't enjoy me?" she asked.

"Are you trying to get pregnant!?" he said in a harsh tone.

She looked completely befuddled. "That's not a thing. Are you crazy?" she responded.

Mal understood perhaps she was infertile, or something. He immediately felt guilty for jumping to conclusions. "Oh! I'm so sorry for getting angry! I didn't know," he said.

"You didn't know?" she responded, as she stood up and began getting dressed. "What in the world does that mean?"

Mal was baffled, and didn't know how to respond. He pulled his pants up, and tried to think of wat to say. Finally, he settled on, "I didn't know you couldn't get pregnant."

The woman looked slightly disturbed. "Are you feeling okay? You're not making any sense," she said.

"What? I'm fine, never felt better, I'm just a little out of place."

"How do you mean?" she asked, fully dressed now, as she sat down in one of the chairs in front of the desk.

Mal sat down opposite her, and said, "Well, I fell asleep one night, and things were completely different, and then woke up out in the wastes, in a temple. Some monks said they found me in an abandoned building. The structures outside looked like the ruins of the city I grew up in."