237 Pt. 02

Story Info
Mal uncovers mysteries, and meets new women.
4k words
4.5
1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 11/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2

Chapter 13

After they were finished talking with Ravi, Mal and Divya left the temple. They walked in silence for awhile, both were dumbfounded by the realizations they'd each had. Ten minutes or so passed, and Divya finally broke the silence, saying, "You're thinking it's crazy that I'm possibly hundreds of years old, and I'm thinking it's unbelievable that you're thousands of years old, so old that your birth is lost in the deeps of time."

"Yeah, that about sums it up!" said Mal in a playful tone. As he said it, he kicked a pine cone that was on the street in their path. It went flying and bounced off of a window. The window slid open, and Mal looked at Divya, wide eyed. Without even saying anything, they both darted down a side street. Once they were out of view of the window, laughter broke out between them.

"Be more careful, Mal!" admonished Divya, with a smile.

"Yeah, yeah." said Mal. "So, what now? I'm thousands of years old, I might still age, though. I'm not sure how to feel about that. Further, what am I to do? How do I survive in this time?

Divya grasped his hand in hers, and said, "I'll watch out for you, sweet man, and Ravi seems like he will be there for you, too. I don't think you need to worry about surviving."

Mal looked at her. Her words were such a panacea for his worries that a wave of relief washed over him, and a tear formed in his eye. "I really appreciate that, Divya," he said, though he was starting to wonder why she'd taken such a liking to him, so quickly. He reasoned that his being so unique made him attractive to her, which was compounded by the fact that men were so rare in the first place.

"Besides," she went on, "wait until I tell my friends that I found a man from the time depths! I think you may be very popular, darling."

"Well, that will be a first for me!" said Mal. "In my time, women were more standoffish, even with desirable men. With me, they mostly ignored me." said Mal.

"I find that hard to believe, but I realize that's because such a thing would make no sense in this time," replied Divya.

They walked to her home, and went inside. They ate together, and talked more until it was late, and so Divya allowed him to sleep over for the night.

In the morning, after they had both bathed and eaten, she called over two friends and introduced them as Dania, and Eva. They were both just as stunning as Divya, though Dania had lighter, more olive toned skin, and Mediterranean features, while Eva appeared more Latin. They all had similar accents. In fact, Mal was starting to notice that everyone he'd met had a similar accent when speaking.

"Well, Divya told us a little about you, but how thirsty are you?" asked Dania, lowering her eyelids seductively, and stepping towards Mal.

"Dania! Calm down! He's not used to women being forward, I told you, he comes from a time long ago," chided Divya.

"No, I'm good with it!" said Mal. Let's play now, and talk later!" He couldn't believe that relationships in this time played out like porn plots in his time.

Dania started kissing him, and undressing herself, while Eva took his clothes off, and started sucking his dick. Divya sat on a nearby counter and started masturbating. After a few minutes, Divya moaned and sprayed her squirt over all three of them. Dania turned to catch some of it in her mouth, and then kissed Mal, allowing the pussy juice to pour into his mouth. She then kissed him, deeply.

Mal decided to take charge, and said, "Divya, I want to fuck you, while you eat Eva's pussy, and Dania, I want you to stand in front of me, so I can lick your cunt."

"Well, I thought you were going to be more tame than this, but you're falling right into it!" said Divya, as Mal guided her into lying on the floor, and then put his cock inside of her.

Eva straddled Divya's face, and began grinding her pussy lips on Divya's mouth, while Dania stood with her feet on either side of Divya, and thrust her trimmed pussy against Mal's lips. He slid a finger along them, feeling how wet they were, and then licked her off of his fingers.

Finally he shoved his fingers inside of her, and began roughly licking her clit. She yelped, and whined, and then started gushing. Her squirt sprayed all over his face, and rained down on Divya, and Eva. She tasted fantastic, and he put his mouth against her pussy to make sure he got the last ounces of her, before she was spent.

"Divya, stick out your tongue as far as you can, so Eva can ride it!" said Mal

Eva raised herself up, and waited, while Divya thrust her tongue out stiff, for Mal to see. He watched as Eva then adjusted herself so that Divya's tongue was inside of her, and then lowered herself down, forcing Divya's tongue deep into of her, as far as it would go. She smiled, and wiggled her hips a bit. Eva's pussy lips were spread out over and around Divya's mouth. Divya's mouth, tongue and lips were completely inside of her. Then Eva began bouncing up and down on Divya's tongue, while fingering her clit.

Mal fingered Dania, while he continued watching Eva. Finally, Eva moaned, and started absolutely pouring into Divya's mouth. Mal leaned down, between Dania's legs, and started kissing Divya, and drinking Eva. Eva finished draining her squirt into Divya and Mal's mouths, and continued involunarily quivering for a moment. Once she seemed composed, Divya pushed her off gently. She pushed Mal away, too, and stood up.

"I am ready to squirt like crazy again. Watching all of you squirt, and Mal fucking me has turned me on like never before. Lay on the ground, all three of you, with your heads next to each other." said Divya.

They all did so, with Mal in the middle, and Divya stood above them. She fingered herself until she came, and rained down a steady stream of squirt, which she made go back and forth across each of their faces by moving her hips back and forth. They each kept their mouths open, so she could make sure they drank some of her. Divya moaned in ecstasy, and continued spraying them for a bit, and then finally stopped, and stood there, with her legs quivering from her extreme orgasm, leaving them to turn to each other, and kiss, exchanging her juices, and each other's spit between each of their mouths. Once her legs stopped shaking, Divya got down on her knees, and kissed each one of them.

Then, each woman got on her knees. Mal stood up, and thrust his cock into Divya's mouth, and pumped in and out for a second. Then, he moved to Eva and Dania, who pressed their open mouths together, and he fucked both of their lips at the same time, with one on either side of his dick. He then pushed his dick into Eva's mouth, and then Dania's, individually, and fucked each one for a few moments. As he fucked Dania's mouth, she came, and squirted onto the floor. Mal guided her back, onto the floor, and spread her pussy lips open with his fingers, so he could look at her inner lips. They were darker than the outer lips, and a beautiful tone. He watched them, dripping with female ejaculate, and clear squirt, as well as both mixed together into a milky juice. Her juices mingled with her trimmed bush, as they dripped down.

Finally, he slid his dick between them, relishing the visual delight of contrast between his lighter skin, her dark inner pussy lips, and the lighter outer lips, which were still darker than the skin tone of his dick. He fucked her juicy, dripping pussy, hard. As he did so, Eva crawled over, straddled Dania's face, rubbed her pussy lips against Dania's lips, and then masturbated until she sprayed her come juices all over Dania's face. Divya knelt there, watching, and rubbing herself, while Mal pumped in and out of Dania until he felt like he was about to come.

At last, Mal pulled out of her, stood up, and, once Dania and Eva were back on their knees, alongside Divya, he stuck his dick deep into Divya's mouth. He could feel himself touching the back of her throat, and he pulled out, and started jerking off. He shot the first blast of his load into Dania's mouth, and then the next into Eva's, and finally, worked his fingers along his dick, from the bottom to the top, to force out a good portion for Divya, too. All of the women smiled at each other, and took turns kissing, and swapping his come from mouth to mouth, until they were satisfied, and each had a mouthful. Then, they all swallowed at the same time.

Chapter 14

After they'd all showered, they sat on the terrace, among the low table and seats that were there, drank wine, and talked.

"So, did women get as crazy as we did, during sex, back in your time, Mal?" asked Eva.

Mal nearly choked on his wine as he started to laugh. He set down the glass, coughed, and then laughed some more. Finally, he said, "Most women in my time didn't want anything to do with me, for one. For two, most women were annoyingly passive, and less interested in sex in general. This drove most men crazy, always being the ones that were horny, and the women had to be seduced into the idea slowly. Also, very few women were squirters back then, and it's amazing that every woman I've met in this time is. What are the odds?" Mal smiled brightly, and turned over his hands as he said this, then he shook his head, and finished what was left in his wine glass. He then continued, "That said, I was pretty boring, too. My time in the temple of trials awakened a part of me I thought that I never had in the first place!"

"What? That's so wild!" said Eva.

"Squirt is such a beautiful thing," added Dania. "How could it be so rare in your time? I don't think men, today, could live without it, and women would be miserable if they couldn't squirt when they came!"

"Right?" interjected Eva. "I mean, non squirting orgasms, of course, do happen, from time to time, but what would it be like if a woman never squirted? Every time she came, she'd just lay there, feel good, and then say, "I came?"

The three women started laughing at this remark.

Mal chuckled a bit, and said, "Yes! That's how it was! In fact, there was a huge, well known issue of women pretending to orgasm, because there was no way to tell! Your average woman, in the bedroom, yes, would do very little during sex. It was the man's job to please them, which, with many women, was difficult, and time consuming, since it could be hard for them to come. Then, whether or not they even came at all was a mystery, and only each woman really knew. Some women, some of the time, would have a small amount of white, female ejaculate. This, of course, is just like today, but natural female lubricant can be mistaken for that, too. A very rare woman would squirt when she came, though I never was with one. Then there were women who would make videos of themselves pissing, and sell them as orgasmic squirting videos. This created a lot of confusion about what squirt even was. I remember hearing, back in my time, that true squirt was almost entirely water, which had been proven by studies. However, the rarity of this true form of it, combined with the commonality of the fake version, and the fact that some studies were flawed, in that they studied women who weren't actually truly squirting, and just peed, made rampant the issue of conflating true squirt, and urine. So, I never really even thought about squirt much back then."

"Oh, you poor man! That sounds awful!" said Dania, as she took a drink from her glass. "At least that's all over now! It must seem like a bad dream that you woke up from, compared to being here, now, where you know you'll have plenty of women to hydrate you."

"It sounds bizarre!" added Eva. "Squirt is essential to sex, and to enjoying life. I can't imagine living without it. And coming is so quick, and easy! I would hate for it to be a long, difficult process, and, even worse, one with no explosive payoff whatsoever! Most women, today, can come within a minute or so. Even five minutes is considered a long time to take to come! The only benefit of waiting to come, for a long time, is to build up a huge amount of squirt, so you can fill up a man's mouth over, and over. The long orgasm is amazing, and it's fun, and extremely exciting to watch! It's also incredibly satisfying to know you are deeply quenching a man's primal thirst in every way."

"Ravi tried to convince me of the same thing, that squirt is just objectively good, and implied that every person on earth likes it. Now, it sounds like you're all saying squirt is just a given, and crucial part of life, how could that be?" asked Mal.

Divya chimed in, and answered, "Well, does not every man and woman alive today enjoy water when it is hot outside?" Mal nodded, and Divya continued, "Well imagine if any of these people, who ostensibly do not like squirt, were told they were going to be sprayed with some water on the beach, on a hot day, and they closed their eyes. Now imagine a woman squirted on them without them knowing. Since there is no distinction that is perceptible between squirt and water, they would enjoy it, thinking it was the water they expected. And we could come up with limitless similar hypothetical examples that would prove the same point, because there are limitless ways in which people enjoy, and certainly need, water. Thus, every human alive enjoys squirt, at least on some level, or in some way, even if they don't realize it."

Mal thought about how what she was saying was true for him: he hadn't been interested in squirt, let alone women very much in general, and necessity for water completely changed that. Still, he wondered how an entire culture was so obsessed with it.

Mal looked at Divya, and said, "Why is everyone so obsessed with squirt, anyway? In my time, like I said before, it was a rare occurrence, and most women didn't squirt. What changed? And please, you're an educated woman, and spend all day with books, so don't tell me 'no one knows,' like with so many things. I get that most of history is ancient and lost, but give me a guess, at least!" said Mal, playfully.

Divya smiled, and said, "There are theories as to why this has come to be, based on educated guesses, and carefully scrutinizing the oral histories, and old sayings, and so on. One is that the men of the time of the culling-"

"I read about that, this is where something was killing adult males only, yes?" broke in Mal, to make sure they were on the same page. The other women laughed, being amused with how ignorant Mal was of everything. They found it to be cute, and endearing.

Divya nodded, and went on, "The men, during the time of the culling, were dying off, and no one knew why. It's possible that it was something to do with an algae, a spore, virus, or other contaminant that only affected adult males over age twenty, or slightly older. The illness would be milder for younger men, who were twenty or just over, but still fatal if they drank contaminated water for too long. The older they got, though, the more severe, and the faster it became fatal."

She paused, watching him for a moment. Mal nodded to show he understood the story so far.

She continued, "The main contender, that would explain both the thing contaminated, and a lot of the traits men and women have developed, today, is that it was something that was in almost all water sources. It truly was a dark age, and knowledge of water purification, sophisticated enough to solve the issue, was lost, as was knowledge of how to analyze the water in the first place to learn what was causing the issue. But, people figured out pretty easily that adult males who drank water would get sick, and their condition would worsen the more water they drank. Their health would improve if they got their water from fruit, or other plants, and this was evidence as to what was happening, but they didn't have the resources to get enough of the proper plants year round to allow all men to drink strictly water from plants. This was due to agriculture breaking down, and a return to reliance on naturally occurring flora and fauna for sustenance. And so, whenever a man came to the age of twenty-one or twenty-two, or so, depending on when the illness started affecting them, they would switch to drinking only water that they could get from fruit and other plants that they were able to find during the warm months. Then, they would drink only water filtered by a woman's body the rest of the time, whenever there was no other source of water that was not fatal to them."

Mal looked disgusted for a moment. Divya noticed, and waved a hand at him, brushing away his apprehension. "Just wait, you'll see where I'm going with this. Because of how unpleasant that sounds, and the fact that drinking nothing but urine would eventually kill a person, men picked only women who could create just water from their bodies. Since there were over ten times as many women as men, the men were a hot commodity, and could be picky, and most likely had a harem of women just to allow them to survive. This is why, today, most women are voluptuous, and beautiful, and all women squirt like fountains when they come. It is also why women are very forward sexually, and deeply desire to squirt for men. Thousands of years of sexual selection, where the only women who passed on their genes were beautiful, voluptuous squirters, who were very sexual, has instilled this into us. This is the most likely explanation as to why we have these traits, today."

Everything about the temple of trials suddenly made sense now in Mal's mind. This history explained why everything that went on there seemed so normal to the monks, and was completely insane to Mal.

"How would that have affected the men over time?" inquired Mal.

Divya gestured at Dania, and said, "That's her field of study."

Dania leaned forward in her seat, and began, "The men today are not prone to violence, and are very romantic. This might be because ancient men were incredibly outnumbered, and needed women to be happy, and orgasming all day, in order to live at all. Thus, combining those two things means the violent ones, who weren't interested in pleasing their women, died off," she paused, and sipped her wine, leaving Mal in suspense as to what she would say next.

Finally, she continued, "Either they were killed by the women, or they could have died of thirst, or organ damage from inadequate hydration due to not having enough water."

"Killed by the women?" asked Mal.

Dania smiled, and said, "This could happen when, for example, all ten of a man's wives had enough of him hitting them, and so they killed him. Yes, men are frequently stronger, but ten to one are not good odds on the man winning in a fight. Also, because a woman cannot be forced to squirt, since producing pure squirt depends on the woman being aroused to the peak of her enjoyment, they also could die from managing only to violently convince women to urinate for them, instead of squirting. A happy harem is a squirting harem, after all, as the old saying goes."

Mal showed her his palms and shrugged.

"Ah, of course, you wouldn't know that saying. A group of women who are enjoying their lives can orgasm, and squirt, repeatedly, all throughout the day. This is impossible if they are abused. This also would explain the ratio of men to women we have today, as, in the lost times, each man would need a harem to survive, and men who didn't have enough women would die off. Hence, the ratio of men to women never changed, since the culling, and was frozen after aging and reproduction ceased due to an unknown cause," concluded Dania.

"If you all are so old, why don't you just know these things? Wouldn't these events have been happening in your lifetimes? Why does it seem like it's somewhat speculation on lost history?" asked Mal.

"Well, technology was rediscovered, and the beginning of the full reestablishment of civilization began, and whatever caused aging to stop didn't happen until much later. People moved back into old city structures, and started to rebuild. Generations went by before they started counting time. By the time everyone alive today was born, all of these things were ancient history, recorded only orally, and the water issue had long since ceased to be. We are the first generation to be fully established back into civilization, and to actually start to record, and think about these things at length. Our ancestors were too busy surviving the dark times to record, or figure anything out, and our most recent predecessors were too busy rebuilding society. So, it was left to us to look back, and ask why things are the way they are, today."

12