237 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mal sat back and smiled. Everything made a lot more sense, now. He had fallen asleep thousands of years ago, and woken up in heaven. He wondered, though, how long had it really been?

"I wonder how long ago, before the historical periods we're discussing, was my time? A thousand years? Two thousand? Or something like, and I'm going to need another drink to discuss this part of it, but, something like ten thousand, or even hundreds of thousands of years ago?" he said.

Dania picked up the bottle of wine, and poured another glass for Mal. She handed it to him, and then leaned on her elbow, watching him for a moment, her face neutral, eyes slightly narrowed, and a very slight tensing of her brow. Mal enjoyed watching her looking at him, and holding her gaze off and on. He sipped his wine, and took her in. She had soft brown eyes with flecks of grey in them, plump red lips, and dark black hair with streaks of brown. Her breasts pushed against her floral print dress as she sat there, eyeing him. She made him feel relaxed, and at home.

Finally, she said, "Based on all we know, estimates are that the Before Time era may have been around ten thousand years ago."

Mal's blood ran cold. He wasn't really sure why. He was already adapting to being removed from his past, permanently. He was actually happy here, in the future. Yet, something about such a massive amount of time passing disturbed him. If it had only been a thousand years, he could have some hope of piecing together history, maybe finding out what happened to his family, his friends. However, with that amount of time, there was nothing but a black abyss behind him, infinitely unknown.

To be continued...

12