24/7: The Sandman Alternate Story

Story Info
A retelling of Episode 5 of TV series The Sandman.
3.9k words
4.5
1.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: SPOILERS This is an alternate version of Episode 5 of the tv series The Sandman. In that episode, John Dee (David Thewlis) comes to a diner possessing a magic ruby that makes all of the people in the diner act and say truthfully everything they want. This leads to sex, murder, and significant carnage but I thought I'd focus on the sex only. I set this story in the middle of the episode, so certain plot details are revealed below. If you would prefer not to read on to avoid these details, back away now and then go to Netflix and finish watching the show ASAP.

Please watch the tv series this story is based on also if you want to get a better feel of the characters. The actors and characters are:

Emma Duncan-Bette

Steven Brand-Marsh

Laurie Davidson-Mark

Daisy Head-Judy

James Udom-Gary

Lourdes Faberes-Kate

*Marsh is a gay character in the show but I can't write a gay sex story and I wanted to include him in the action. Sorry, but I wouldn't be able to do it justice being a straight man so Marsh is actually bi in this story. Apologies to any LGBTQ readers, I don't mean any offense.

*Gary for some reason is Garry in the show, but is Gary in the comics so I just went with Gary for simplicity. Also, my autocorrect was determined to make sure it went back to Gary everytime...

(MF, FF, MMF, MMMF, Gangbang, Anal, orgy)

"What is happening right now?", Bette asked both Judy and herself.

It was a significant question. A few hours ago, a man Bette never met before had sat down in her diner. Since then, she had broken up with Marsh after she had learned from him that he wasn't interested in her and was having an affair with her son. She had consoled and been consoled by Judy, the pretty, lesbian customer who had her own relationship problems. All of a sudden, Judy had pulled her in and planted a firm kiss on Bette's lips.

Bette couldn't pretend she wasn't flattered and more than a little turned on by the kiss. Judy was attractive, in a somewhat masculine way given her attire. Bette had never let herself think about making love to anothet woman before but now all she could think was she finally had someone who desired her and actually wanted to love her. Throwing caution to the wind, she grabbed Judy this time and began a passionate makeout session with her friend. She vaguely heard a commotion in the diner booths and noticed out of the corner of her eye that the lone man had walked past the bathroom area on his way to the kitchen. But she couldn't think about that as Judy pulled at Bette's uniform, undoing the buttons and slipping her hands inside to play with her breasts through her bra. Bette returned the favor, pulling away Judy's shirt and taking a glance underneath at the black sports bra Judy wore. All the while, the two women continued to passionately kiss as clothes were shrugged off...

Kate cried out passionately as Mark layed her back in the booth, while he raised her skirt. She felt him pull her black lace panties to the side and then felt his tongue eagerly lick her pussy. She clutched his head and gasped as this young man she had met just a few hours ago made her squirm in pleasure. She had to admit that she was attracted to Mark as soon as she met him. He was young, probably 15 years younger than herself. He had boyish good looks and a sweet disposition. However, the thing that attracted her most to him was when he freely admitted that he liked the idea of taking orders from a woman.

Her husband Gary could not take direction, which led to their problems in the bedroom. In contrast, Mark listened to everything she whispered in between her gasps and moans. He sucked on her clit just the way she liked, leading to her cumming in his mouth. She needed a hard dick in her now, however. She quickly directed Mark to sit up in the booth and she straddled his lap. She feverishly unbuckled his belt, reached in his pants and pulled his hard cock out. He had a good sized dick, a little bit larger than Gary's. She positioned herself over his cock, pulled her panties to the side again and impaled herself on the thick member.

She threw her head back and began enthusiastically riding him. She noticed out of the corner of her eye that the male customer dining by himself walked away towards the kitchen. Then, she was reminded that Gary had gone back to the kitchen himself a while ago but had not returned. Probably eating another burger, she thought to herself. No matter. She didn't care what Gary did anymore. She had her young lover who would fuck her the way she deserved to be fucked. She continued to ride him hard and fast until her climax, throwing her head back and yelling as she orgasmed.

Unbeknownst to her, the other diner had returned with a tub of ice cream and sat down at the counter to watch the TV. After her orgasm subsided, she let her hair down from her bun and slipped her dress off over her head until she was just in her bra and panties. With Mark's hard dick still inside her, Kate directed him to undo her bra. Mark did so without difficulty and took in her lovely breasts. Her tits had a slight sag to them, but they were still nice with perky nipples and lovely brown areolas. She began grinding his hard cock with her cunt, all the while encouraging him to suck her nipples. She felt another orgasm rising, when she heard a loud groan from the kitchen. Unable to really register anything beyond her own pleasure, she came again just as the door to the kitchen opened and Gary and Marsh stumbled out.

Both men looked flushed. Kate thought as she looked at the two men's guilty but relieved expressions, that she knew what might have gone down. She had suspected Marsh based on his lack of female attachments but Gary was a little more surprising. But given his sex addiction, it actually made sense he would go down this route. Gary's expression narrowed as he watched his wife ride the young man in their booth. "YOU WHORE!", Gary screamed as he stomped menacingly towards the couple. "Oh shut up Gary", Kate said. "I can tell what you two were doing. Besides, wouldn't you want to fuck my ass instead of Marsh's."

Kate knew this was the best way to calm the situation down. Gary was very much an ass man and always took the chance to fuck her anally when he could. And while Kate hated to admit it, being a successful female CEO, she enjoyed getting buttfucked...

Gary's dick hardened as he quickly unbuckled his pants and got ready to penetrate Kate's ass. Fortunately, his dick had gotten a nice lubing from Marsh a few minutes ago. He ripped off Kate's panties and rubbed his dick at the entrance to her ass. He grinned evilly as he pushed his dick inside and began to fuck her ass hard. Kate's head snapped back from the feeling of the double penetration. He felt her body shake from a whopping orgasm as she screamed in pleasure. He heard other voices cry out in pleasure from somewhere in the diner and briefly wondered what happened to Marsh. But he refocused on the events at hand and began fucking Kate's ass even harder.

The two cocks expertly drove into her over and over, Kate's holes being throughly stretched out. She climaxed repeatedly as they continued their pounding for what felt like hours but was actually closer to 20 minutes. Finally, Gary pushed in his cock balls deep and came hard. His orgasm triggered Mark's and soon Kate had her holes filled with cum. Gary wondered what had happened to the others and walked over to the bathrooms...

Marsh wasn't interested in the threesome between Kate and Gary and the unknown young guy sitting with them. He heard female moans coming from elsewhere in the diner. He walked to the bathroom area and stepped back in astonishment. Judy and Bette, both fully nude, were vigorously scissoring their pussies together. Bette was pulling at her breasts in pleasure, eyes closed as she panted and moaned. Judy was tweaking her nipples staring at Bette before the friction apparently became too much and she screamed in orgasm.

Marsh was shocked as he felt his dick get hard watching the lesbian show. Living as a closeted gay man for years, he never felt this way watching women play together. While he could appreciate a woman's beauty, the desire to fuck one never entered his mind. It was why Bette could never get him to take the next step. However, he now frantically unbuckled his jeans, pulled out his hard cock and began jerking off like a madman. The sound of the belt unbuckling brought the women out their reverie and they watched Marsh jerk his thick cock.

Bette's eyes filled with disdain. "So this is what I needed to do to get you hard, you motherfucker!". Marsh was sympathetic, as he had let her down pretty hard hours ago because she had nothing that could entice him. But now, it was like a powerful urge had possessed him. A buried down desire to fuck a lesbian, while she had sex with another woman. "Well asshole, you had your shot with me and now Judy is getting me off better than you ever could!". Marsh replied, "Who said I wanted you..."

Judy had enjoyed every second fucking Bette. After the two women had fully disrobed, Judy began slowly introducing Bette to the wonders of lesbian lovemaking. She ran her fingers down and expertly played with Bette's wet pussy and clit.

She always thought Bette was really good looking but never dreamed she'd have a chance to fuck her. While a bit older than Judy, Bette had a good body for being a mom. Lots of exercise walking around the diner probably. She had nice curves and good sized tits, in comparison to Judy's own body. While fit, Judy had very little meat on her bones. Her small tits and boyish ass made her feel somewhat inferior to the more "womanly" Bette. But if it bothered Bette at all, she didn't show it.

She firmly grasped Judy's ass as Bette squirted all over Judy's hand. Judy licked her fingers of Bette's juices before bringing Bette down to the ground and showing her the scissoring position. They had stayed in this position, fucking each other through several intense orgasms before Marsh had made his presence known. Judy looked in shock at Marsh's big cock. It looked like it was close to 10 inches with a thickness and big head. Judy hadn't had a man in a few years. There was a drunken one night stand in college that had pretty much put her off men forever but her last high school boyfriend when she was 18 had been a good lover. He had a similar cock to Marsh and there were times during her sex with women that she would imagine they had thick members like his to fuck her with.

She licked her lips when she heard what Marsh said and watched as he pointed his monster towards her face. She looked at Bette once for permission and saw Bette nod okay. She opened her mouth and started sucking the head of Marsh's cock. It had been many years since she had had a real live cock in her mouth. She enjoyed sucking her girlfriend's strapons but this was the biggest thing she'd had in her mouth in probably 10 years. Marsh put his hand on her head and gently fed more of his dick into her mouth until he was hitting the back of her throat. She felt him grab her behind the ears and start fucking her face while she gagged on his cock. Why she let him do it, she couldn't figure out.

Finally he pulled out and told her to eat Bette's pussy. She got on all fours and started eating Bette's tight pussy like her life depended on it. Bette's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she started cumming again. Judy tensed when she felt Marsh behind her, poking her ass with his hard on. His dick slipped inside her pussy and he started vigorously fucking her senseless. She rocked her ass back on his cock, all the while eating Bette out through orgasm after orgasm. Judy felt her own pussy clench around Marsh's cock, and then she was seeing stars as she squirted.

She felt Marsh abruptly pull out much to her disappointment but then felt a finger at her asshole. She groaned as she felt him insert his finger into her butt, as he got up and knelt next to her head. His shiny cock was standing at attention and she pulled herself away from Bette's pussy to suck and taste herself on his thick dick. After some time, he pulled out of her mouth and said, "It's time to fuck your little ass, Judy". "Oh no, please don't Marsh. I've never had anything that big back there before". Marsh didn't answer but lumbered back behind her and pulled his finger out of her ass and replaced it with his saliva soaked cock. Judy screamed as he forced the head of his cock into her ass and started pushing inside. He pushed her head back down forcing her to resume her oral pleasuring of Bette.

Meanwhile, inch after inch of rock hard cock was being shoved up her colon until finally Marsh could go no further. Then, she felt him to start to push in and out as he fucked her ass. She reached down to her own pussy and began playing with her clit to try and relax her body. Bette came in her mouth again, in part from the erotic show in front of her and also the wonderful tongue work of her friend. Judy felt herself starting to respond to the assfuck, unconciously pushing back as he reamed her butt. One deep thrust sent her over the edge as she rubbed her clit raw while crying out loud from her orgasm. All the while, Bette kept writhing on the ground in front of her as Marsh continued to thrust harder and faster into her ass...

Bette came again for what felt like the twentieth time as she watched Marsh assfuck Judy into oblivion. The older man showed no signs of stopping as he plowed the young lesbian into several screaming orgasms. It was then that Gary reappeared in the entranceway to the bathroom area. He was naked from the waist down, with just a half buttoned dress shirt and tie barely hanging on around his neck. He was stroking his big black cock watching Bette get eaten out by Judy. He walked over and kneeled down until his cock was right in her face. Without hesitating, she took it into her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down.

"Fuck Bette, you really know how to suck a dick. You know, I've always fantasized about taking you outside of the restaurant one day while Kate is in the bathroom. You'd get on your knees and suck and swallow my cum." She loved the idea of swallowing his cum on her knees, like he was taking ownership of her body. She had never had sex with a black guy before and the idea excited her tremendously. After a few minutes of blowing Gary, he ordered to get on her hands and knees facing Judy and Marsh. She reluctantly pulled away from Judy's mouth and got in position, ready to take a dick in her pussy for the first time in what felt like forever. Gary lined up his cock and pushed it in all the way, not even stopping until he was balls deep inside her.

Bette gasped as she felt her pussy penetrated by a man's cock for the first time in quite a while. That it belonged to one of her long time customers only enhanced her pleasure. She felt his hand in her hair as he grabbed it and yanked her head up, while his other hand swatted her backside. "Fuck me harder please, please, please, fuck me, me, fuck me, FUCK ME", she chanted. She saw Marsh had started fucking Judy's ass even harder as well in response to the fucking Gary was giving Bette. Both women's voices rose as they simultaneously orgasmed.

Bette was losing her mind from the unbelievable pleasure her pussy had experienced over the last couple of hours. She had never cum this much in her life and then she felt Gary poke his thumb against her asshole. Slowly, he wormed the digit into her virgin ass and it felt to Bette like the world exploded around her. She had never had any kind of anal sex before in her life but the sensation caused her to buck, scream, cum, and collapse to the ground in a heap. She heard Gary say above her, "Fucking slut will crave BBC for the rest of her life now. And as for this little rug muncher, don't cum in her yet Marsh. I've got something planned for her that will make her turn straight. Pick her up!"....

Mark watched Kate, his beautiful goddess, blow his cock with a hunger in her eyes as she looked up at him from her knees. He was seated naked at the end of the booth with Kate kneeling on the floor of the diner, who at the moment was trying to deepthroat him. After the DP and Gary left, Mark had stayed with his dick inside Kate for sometime just making out before finally she slid off as his cock softened. But Kate was insatiable, telling him to get out of his clothes before she slipped below his waistline and began tasting herself on his cock. She cupped his balls before going south again and sucking them into her mouth while she jerked his cock. She told him to fuck her doggystyle and he pounded her there on the floor of the diner through several shaking orgasms before he pulled out. She jacked him off into her mouth as she swallowed load after load of hot cum.

But Kate was not done and neither was he apparently. She pushed him back onto the booth and began deepthroating him and that's what they were still doing when Marsh and Gary reappeared with a naked Judy over Marsh's shoulder. Marsh plopped Judy down onto a booth table and Gary looked over at Mark. "Come over here, we're gonna make this slut airtight." Mark had wanted to fuck Judy since he saw her, but since she was a lesbian he thought he had no shot. But apparently, given the way she was sucking Marsh and Gary off, she was fully into the idea of being gangbanged. He looked down at Kate, who had pulled away from swallowing his dick. She grinned up at him and said, "Fuck that stuck up bitch! Just remember to fuck me when you're done".

That was all the permission he needed, as he joined the other two men. Gary sat down on the table next to Lucy and pulled her into his lap. After a quick readjustment, he lowered her onto his waiting hard cock. She gasped and quickly started riding him while playing with her nipples. "That's right slut, ride my cock! Hope you're ready to get all the cock you've been missing in your life." Marsh got behind her and slipped his dick into her ass, which had been loosened up quite a bit from the earlier ass fucking.

Judy moaned as she took the first DP of her life, knowing she still had one more cock left to take. Mark got up and stood on the table so that his cock was level with her face and stuck it into her mouth. Finally, she was airtight with cocks in all of her holes. The three men began fucking her roughly, using her for their own pleasure. Mark loved face fucking this women he had just met today, one who had claimed he had no chance with just hours earlier. Now she was being fucked three different ways and he could tell she was starting to cum.

Mark watched as a naked and sweaty Bette emerged from the back. Kate walked over, hugged Bette, and stood next to her watching the gangbang commence. Soon, the two women start fondling and playing with eachothers bodies before Kate led her over to the diner counter. The two hopped onto the counter and got into a 69 position. Loud moans emanated from the duo as they ate eachother out. The men rotated positions in Judy's holes, who was having an out of body experience as they plunged deep and made her cum again and again.

Finally, they could control themselves no more. All three men pulled out and put Judy on her knees and started pulling frantically at their cocks. Gary was the first to cum, unloading 2 big shots ln her cheeks and lips before dripping the rest on her tits. Mark was next, taking aim at the center of her face and shooting three times at her nose and watching it drip down her face. Finally, Marsh prepared to cum and he knew it would be a big one. He was the only one who hadn't cum yet and it showed from the sheer amount of cum he shot at Lucy's face. Long streams of cum splashed repeatedly against her face and hair and didn't stop for close to a minute. When he was finally done, Judy's face was barely visible under the flood of semen...

12