24/7: The Sandman Alternate Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John watched the orgy from the counter of the diner, the participants barely paying attention to him. He was pleased the patrons and employees of this dining establishment had fully given into their innermost desires and embraced their truth. Even if their innermost desires turned out to be just sex.

He watched as they broke off into various combinations:

Bette took Gary's dick in her ass while she ate out Kate.

Judy rode Mark while sucking Marsh's dick.

Kate blowing Marsh while getting fucked from behind by Gary.

Bette sucking off Mark and Gary, while Marsh ate her ass out.

Kate, Judy, and Bette forming a daisy chain and eating eachother out while the guys jerked off on them.

The triple penetration occurred twice more, as the other two women had their shot. Both women also got facialized after. The orgy kept going and going and going. The men's erections never seemed to stop and the women's bodies seemed to take cock after cock with no ill effects. John had used the magic ruby to make it so that the orgy would never end.

As he got up from the counter to leave, he turned around and took one last look. All three women were bent over the counter getting assfucked, their voices all crying out for more. And so they would have more, John thought. The six people in the diner would fuck and suck until the day they died. As deaths go, you couldn't think of a more pleasureable way to go...

12