All Comments on '24 Hours (5:30am-8:30am)'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
24

did not leave me hanging like the REAL 24 :) but all in all a good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
You've left me hanging again!

RedHaired andFriendly:

What a great start to a story that seems to be at a crossroads. It's senuous, sexy, and bittersweet. Which path of the several possible ones available to you will you take? It will be interesting to read the next chapter(s) and find out. Ronnie W.

The_DarknessThe_Darknessalmost 19 years ago
It's gonna be a hot day.

Well done! You write like a poet, a dirty, detailed poet. I'll be waiting to see what else you have happen in this story. Aside from a very few grammatical glitches, it's very well done! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
We should all have 24 hours like this!

And I thought the heatwave was only in the Northeast? Wow! What a hot ,steamy,sexy story!!! I need to wipe the sweat off my brow and change my boxers too! You are terrific the way you have them so connected to each other! We should all have 24 hours like this in our lives! Keep up the good work! I can't wait to see what comes next!!

gotwood49gotwood49almost 19 years ago
nice!

I love the concept of this story, Red...and the skillful way you have of detailing the lovemaking. It makes the idea seem all the more hot! Wonderful, loving fun...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Absolutely The Best

RH&F,

You have done it again. This was just totally marvelous! One point, hoever. When you were on top the first time, you should have teased (tortured) him longer and longer. My lady does this to me. She has me cuffed to the bed and she just keeps teasing on and on. When she finally puts it in, she says she can feel me "cum all the way to the top of my head." hahahahah. She is probably right, it is quite an exposion. Wonderful story and descriptions.

Hagar

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful

Makes me long for my own 24 hours with the man I love online!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hott hott hott

wow, is all i can say. as i sat here and read this story i couldnt help but crave my lover at that exact moment. it was seductive and sexy. good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awsome

That was amazing, detailed to perfection. A bit of romantic gestures, emotions, temptations and eroticly spell binding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Brilliant

Awesome story, well done! One the hottest ones I've read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
wonderful

This is a beautifully written love story, sweet, tender, and at times passionate. The characters are well rounded, and the plot holds the attention of the reader throughout. However, this story belongs in the Romance category, thank to the way the love scene is handled, with such tenderness, gentleness, and warmth. Five stars.

bamagal2bamagal2over 1 year ago

Amazing writing!! Hot and passionate... tender and just wonderful! Thank you!! So enjoyable. I can't wait to read more of your writing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous