24 Hours a Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
Alison makes a bet to the man she hates most.
1.1k words
4.34
33.7k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~Author's note - "Hiatus over?"~~~~

She hated him. Oh god she hated him. But her pride wouldn't let her budge from her rooted place, standing straight up as he began to circle her like a vulture.

"Ah, determined to win, aren't you," he murmured from behind her. She could picture the smirk on his annoying face. He'd been so hot until he'd opened his mouth the first day they'd met. Now all she felt for him was loathing.

The only rule of the game was, if the prey made a sound, or moved on their own accord, they lost. The predator could do whatever they wanted to attempt to get the prey to lose. It was a dumb party game, almost as dumb as the party Alison had been dragged to. Little did she know that it was the kind of party where people just made out all over the place after a few shots of cheap liquor. Alison was (unfortunately) stone cold sober.

She realized she'd gotten lost in her thoughts as Ryan drifted back around to where he was facing her. A reckless feeling filled her at the sight of his face. The sharp jawline and strikingly blue eyes didn't conceal the shit that flew out of his mouth.

"Just say so if I'm making you uncomfortable," he closed with a wink and began to pace again, stopping somewhere behind her, again out of her line of sight. Alison took a deep breath, trying to mentally prepare herself for whatever was coming.

It started small, just some warm air at her neck and a soft chuckle in her ear. Then fingers gently brushed her hair from the nape of her neck and pulled it into a low ponytail. A shiver ran through her as she felt teeth graze her earlobe, nipping carefully. She almost cried out in surprise but held it back under a bit lip.

"Hmm? Everything alright?" His voice was sickly sweet, the teasing tone grating on her nerves. She said nothing, taking another deep breath and remembering to be driven by pride. She had to win.

Something cool and wet, his tongue, trailed down the side of her neck, and he began to suck roughly, his hands now around her waist. The anger rose again in her. He was leaving a hickey, the idiot. She was about to call it off, when his fingers began to wiggle against her skin.

No. Her one and only weakness. She was too ticklish to resist the bout of giggles that overcame her.

"S-stop!" She squeezed out, unable to escape.

"Not until you say I win," the voice was gleeful and low in her ear.

"I h-hate you!" She squirmed but couldn't get away. It was clear she'd already lost, but he wasn't letting up. "Fine! You win!"

He abruptly stopped, but didn't let go, instead beginning to drag her over to the kitchen.

"What're you doing? Let me go, asshole," Alison scowled, preparing to kick him in the dick if needed.

"Claiming my prize, I get five minutes, no?" He smirked as he hefted her over one shoulder. Alison scowled again, it was the rules.

"And I have another bet to make," he continued, voice teasing again.

"What?" Alison rolled her eyes, but deep down her evil plans for revenge stirred. He opened the door to the pantry and set her down.

"I bet," he took a step closer to her. "In the next five minutes," he murmured as the lights flicked off. "I can make you cum."

Alison considered this in the dark, mulling the bet over.

"What're the stakes?" She whispered, the ideas of her plans coming to fruition becoming just too good to pass up.

"Whoever wins gets to control the other person for a whole day, 24 hours," he replied. Her eyes lit up in the darkness. She'd have the power to humiliate him as much as she wanted. Lucky for her, she knew how to hold herself back. To boot, she was so disgusted by the boy in front of her that he didn't stand a chance.

"Deal."

She tried not to squirm as her hands were suddenly pinned to the wall above her. Her confidence began to wane as he lifted her shirt up over her head and firmly secured her wrists to the hook at the top of the door. He was serious about this.

"W-wait," she stuttered out.

His mouth was on hers now, passionate and rough, nibbling at her lip just hard enough that something deep inside of her stirred. He was actually starting to turn her on. She refused to acknowledge the twinge in her body as her strapless bra fell to the floor and his hands found her breasts, fondling them with expert hands. His hot mouth moved to a nipple, gently sucking and pulling at her sensitive nubs.

To her panic, a moan drifted out of her mouth. No one had ever paid mind to her nipples before, and now she was being driven crazy just by a little suckling. His chuckle only stirred her rage more... which turned her on more. A hand slipped under her skirt and began to gently, so softly, rub at her opening. The careful movement only made her crave something rougher, harder, and she began to drip, letting out another erotic sound as his fingers became more fervent, his mouth sucking harder as his tongue flicked over her nipples.

She had to bite her lip as a finger slipped around her underwear and into her, moving frustratingly slowly. Without her control, her body began to warm, her hips crying to grind against him. Suddenly, something much larger was pressing at her entrance, and before she could say a word, slipped right into her dripping wet pussy. She moaned, not caring who it was that was inside of her now, but filled only with the carnal urge to fuck. His mouth was back on hers now, leaving her nipples cold and hard as ice. He lifted her up by the ass, guiding her legs around his waist and began to thrust.

Before Alison could stop herself, she was losing the bet. Her body shook as the orgasm moved through her. Everything about her stood erect, electrified with lust. She moaned into his passionate kiss, trembling as he set her down and untied her hands from the hook. The realization of what had just happened hit her as her knees hit the floor. What had come over her? She'd never cum that fast, not even with a vibrator. What had she just lost?

"My slave for 24 hours. How does next Friday sound?" His voice was triumphant in the dark, stirring her rage further.