All Comments on '24 Hours till Death'

by HamThinker

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Like it.

Very good start to Lit. 5

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Very good read a continuation while not needed would be good too see how he ends up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good

What a great twist in the tail of this well written tale.

buran288buran288over 3 years ago

Fantastic!!!!

More Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why do you keep switching tenses?

It's a good story, but it gets very distracting when what should be past tense is written as present.

The_PedantThe_Pedantover 3 years ago

The tart with the heart of gold is a bit of a cliché .

A bit too introspective for me.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
READ NOT WHAT IS WRITTEN

but hear what is meant. TK U MLJ LV NV

mitchawamitchawaover 3 years ago
Grammar

My grammar ain' too good either, but this is an incredibly innovative story. You have captured the innocence of a young suicidal male who wants to lose his virginity as the last thing he does before he jumps off a bridge. This is a great plot or theme which I've never seen or read before, It was agonizing the way you had them floundering back and forth. His return is illogical but is necessary. You had them flounder with their time together and it was spellbinding. Why did they kiss, why was she so affected, why did she succumb to his kisses, why was she eager to accept his affection, why did she go against all the rules of her profession, why were they together so long, why was his cell phone message so important, why did is time to die pass in such an intimate way, why?

Rocky_NorthRocky_Northover 3 years ago
Good Idea, Rough Execution

Find yourself an editor or proofreader, because your concept is a really good one, and the characters are well done, but there are spots in the actual text that destroy your momentum.

For example, I sat here for about three minutes trying to figure out how one would "rub his shoulders together" and ended up with little more than a sore back.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 3 years ago

Good story with a very good concept but it suffers from verb tense issues and a few strange wordings (note: might be translating errors if English isn’t the author’s first language). A little cleanup help from an editor could make an improvement and help the score and attract more readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Need another chapter where they get together as one and she has his baby. Then, she is a prostitute no more, she's a mother and wife...

calgarycamperscalgarycampersabout 3 years ago

Very enjoyable with a great concept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Maybe Celeste won't take a morning after pill and present her shy, nerdy, suicidal husband with their first child. She may come to be an escort no more and they'll fall in love with each other. I think he saved her as much as she saved him. Could you please write another chapter saying what happened to their lives?

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntameabout 2 years ago

Even if I can't judge properly its gramatical correctness (english not my first language), the scene is wonderfuly painted and finished. Many times I feel stories need a follow up ... not in this case.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHamThinker@HamThinker
A dirty, filthy, amateur writer. That's what I am at the moment. I'm here because I need to be here. Anything else about me is better left as my secret... ^-^