24 HR Gym

Story Info
An unexpected first time.
1.1k words
4.54
28.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mjolnir22
Mjolnir22
63 Followers

In college, I had a job running karaoke a few night per week. I didn't live far, so I'd walk, mostly because I was half plastered by the end of the night and didn't want to get pulled over. But also, there was a 24 hour gym about 2 blocks from my house. So on my way home, I'd hit a couple machines, maybe a slow jog on the treadmill, just enough to be able to sleep without the room spinning. If I got lucky, it was a fun, quirky stop. Girls saw it as eccentric, and more than once it proved to be a terrific aphrodisiac, drawing from, I suppose, teenage gymnast fantasies.

There was no staff at night, as the membership card opened the door. And it was always, well, almost always, empty at 2:30 in the morning. So one night, there I was, walking home alone, half drunk...

I never turn on the too-bright florescents, preferring the semi-darkness of the security lights. So, thinking I was alone, I started my "light workout" playlist, but after just a few tunes, wasn't really into it, so just headed to the locker room. I was going to get a quick rinse off, then head home.

The shower room doesn't have stalls or curtains, just a big empty room with a shower head every couple of feet, and plastic shower chairs scattered around.

There were 4 showers in one corner, turned full blast, aimed at a chair in between them, hitting from 4 different angles, and steaming up the room in perfect mood lighting like a scene from a late-night Skinemax movie. There was a naked man sitting in the chair sporting an iron bar for an erection. How do I know he had an erection? Because it was deep in the ass of another man, sitting on his lap, sliding down, then back up, riding the surprisingly long cock, then started all the way back down again, slowly, over and over, with low guttural moans.

They both saw me, looked at me with nothing but simple acknowledgment, no real reaction at having been discovered, because these guys were in deep fucking concentration. It was one of the surprisingly sexiest things I've ever seen; they had a rhythm, and didn't stop or even slow down, only smiling at me as it became clear that I was there to watch.

Still fully clothed, I found myself moving towards them, almost in a trance, slowly becoming aware of the sensation of "moist". The spray, as first a light mist, became more, and heavier, the feeling like a walk in a warm spring rain. Then "moist" turned to "wet" as my pants began absorbing the water on the floor while I sank to my knees. The guy on top was loving the fuck he was getting, because without touching his cock, his flag pole was standing proud, slowly flipping up and down like a giant light switch.

He looked down at me with such tenderness, and reached out with one hand, touching my head, and gently invited me in. I began bobbing my head in an effort to catch this incredible rod. It was silly, like a carnival game: this beatiful erection dancing on it's journey up and down, me chasing what, until this very moment, I never knew that I had wanted: a hard cock filling my willing, eager mouth.

Once my lips captured their prize, I didn't move at all. Instead, I just sat there, enjoying him slowly fucking my mouth as he bounced up and down on the beautiful cock that was fucking him, which was all the more impressive than the one I was savoring, both in length and girth, making the full fucking journey up and down seem to be measured in feet rather than inches.

The owner of that impressive member let out an occasional "Oooohhh", especially when his passenger allowed his full weight down, and began to swivel his hips in an "all-the-way-in" lap dance, then returned to his slide up and down on the pole like a well practiced fireman, groaning in perfect time. In a faster, harder fuck, it would have been a steady "Uh-Uh-Uh" grunt, but, as it was, those grunts were in slo-mo.

With my mouth gloriously full, I looked up to see their faces in the unmistakable throws of ecstasy, and as I reveled in the feeling of that cock filling my mouth, I could not help but to moan into, onto, the mushroom head, delighting in the unexpected hard/soft texture as my tongue covered every millimeter, over and over again, the sexiest sensation I had ever felt.

I've touched my own cock thousands of times, of course, but was now completely astounded by the feel of this, the texture of the head, like a soft layer of marshmallow with a golf ball beneath. As it slowly pumped in and out between my lips, the head was such a contrast to the velvety smooth shaft, which felt more like a theater curtain wrapped around a baseball bat, and I closed my eyes in concentration.

I have no idea how long we were there, lost in a lust I never would have guessed possible. The "Ohhh" from guy in the chair rose both in octave and volume. His "Ohh" became "OHH", then a rapid "Ah, AH, AAAAAHHHHH". There was no mistaking what this meant as the man belonging to the cock in my mouth sank deep, ensuring the man beneath him would fully enjoy the most blissful balls-deep orgasm possible, which, in turn, made his own fuck stick swell, and though I obviously knew this would happen eventually, I truly had not thought it through as to what to do when this moment came. Far too excited to turn back or even hesitate now, I didn't just "let" him cum in my mouth, I Made him, called for it, brought it forth, literally sucked the cum out of him, licking the underside of his shaft just where it met the head in a "cum hither" motion.

When his cock did spasm, spewing, coating my tongue, it was hotter, dirtier, and sexier than anything I could have imagined, and my own orgasm responded in kind, completing the cascading trio of climax, cumming in my pants like a teenager on his first make out session. I knelt there, recovering, never for an instant letting that beautiful, wonderful penis escape. Amazed at what had just happened, savoring the moment, paying close attention to each moment of the sensations as his impossibly hard cock slowly softened in my mouth.

My breath slowed, and then finally, reluctantly, the first cock to ever enter, now exited my grateful mouth, leaving me deeply aware of the taste and texture of the "thank you" that it had left behind. The recipient of my ministrations dismounted from his lover, and we all rose to our feet. They gave me a nod and a grin, backing into the streams to actually shower.

My secret smile was ear-to-ear as I sauntered home, drenched from a warm summer rain.

Mjolnir22
Mjolnir22
63 Followers