My Best Friend's Father Ch. 01

Story Info
Seducing my best friend's dad.
9.4k words
4.84
55.8k
159

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaero6900
jaero6900
290 Followers

I tapped my knuckles against the wooden door before stepping back and waiting. Chris swung the door open wide and greeted me with a smile. He and I had been best friends since we were little. We'd been inseparable ever since he and his family moved in a couple of streets over from me and my mother.

"Holy shit, it's hot out here," he said. He wore blue swim trunks that went down to just above his knees. His leaned frame, cut by our hours of dedication to the wrestling team in high school, looked even better than I'd remembered. He'd gone to a D3 school a few hours away to wrestle. I'd gone to a large university to be in a populous college town but wasn't good enough to make the team. I did find a competitive club team though that kept me in shape.

"Yeah, it is. Now move out of the way so I can get to the pool," I responded with a smile.

Chris and I walked through the sliding glass doors onto the back deck looking over the pool. The blue water sparkled as the sun burned overhead. I immediately shed my shirt and jumped into the cool, refreshing water.

I turned around just in time to see Chris cannonball into the deep end. He flipped his dark hair as his head breached the surface. He slowly swam, then walked into the shallow end toward me.

After my wettest dreams and most powerful orgasms began containing the images of other men, I realized I was gay. I hadn't been open about it to anyone until I got to college. I decided to introduce myself there as the real me and was surprised by the acceptance I received.

I knew Chris was straight. He told me so many times and always talked of women that he crushed on. The morning after he lost his virginity, I was there listening to him recount every second.

There was a time that I thought I was in love with Chris. But I later realized it was lust. He had been the first guy I'd seen naked other than myself. I was fascinated with his body just because it was different than mine. My father died when I was very young, so Chris was really the only other male influence in my life. Well, he and his father.

Mr. Bryant was like a father to me as well. As it was only me and my mother, who worked nights as a nurse, I frequently found myself over at the Bryant's. His parents treated me like one of their own.

Chris reached the end of the pool where I was sitting on the edge. The cool water in the warm sun gave me chills.

"Damn, this feels good," Chris said, running his fingers through his wet hair.

"I missed this place. It's good to be home. And it's good to see you, Drew," he said while lightly punching my thigh.

"It's good to see you too, dude," I said.

Chris suddenly jumped backward. Fully submerged, he swam toward the other end of the pool. It fell silent until the sound of the lawnmower, distant at first, grew louder.

I turned to look toward the side of the house. Mr. Bryant was shirtless, pushing the mower up the slight incline from the garage.

He and his son looked a lot alike in some ways. They both had dark, wavy hair although Mr. Bryant's was graying. He also had a trimmed beard and mustache that contained specks of gray. His body wasn't as cut as Chris', but I would have described him as buff. Buff and hairy.

Mr. Bryant pushed the mower up past the edge of the raised pool. He lifted his head and our eyes met. He looked surprised, then smiled, before waving to me and continuing into the backyard.

I felt a shifting response in my shorts as Mr. Bryant's 6'2" frame passed in front of me. I looked down to see my dick slowly expanding across my lap. I quickly slid off the edge of the pool and back into the water. I swam over to the deep end where Chris was treading water.

We chatted about our college experiences since we'd last seen each other. We'd both gone on separate spring break trips, and each had wild stories to tell. Chris had won D3 nationals with his team, so they went on a bender in Mexico for a week to celebrate. He told me about the tourists he'd fucked as well as a few locals. All women of course.

I had gone to Miami with a few friends I'd made. My friends were both gay too, but I left that part out of the story. The trip was a sexual awakening for me. I fucked many men and got fucked by many more men. I was inexperienced and my friends convinced me to let loose. I replaced the men with women in the tales of my exploitations.

After treading water for so long, I'd finally willed my penis down to its flaccid state. Not that it lasted long, as I could hear the mower suddenly stop, and Mr. Bryant appeared on the deck beside the pool.

"It's great to see you again, Drew," he said to me.

"You too, Mr. Bryant," I said, surprised my voice sounded normal.

His hairy chest was matted down with sweat. His thick pecs heaved with each deep breath, and I could see his abs clearly with the fine droplets magnifying the sun's rays. His wet, salt-and-peppered hair dripped onto his handsome face. He wore khaki shorts that were nearly soaked through at the top.

My mouth began watering as I continued to tread water.

At 44, he was in better shape than most guys I went to college with. I had been with a few older men by that point -- all of them during the spring break trip. But none of them had a body like Mr. Bryant.

My penis began responding again and I stayed in the deep end to make sure it wasn't too obvious.

"Beautiful day for a swim, boys," Mr. Bryant said as he stretched his arms above his head, exposing his hairy, sweat-soaked pits.

"Mind if I join you?" he said.

"Come on in," Chris said with a wave of his hand above the surface.

Mr. Bryant suddenly hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his shorts and quickly slid them down his toned, hairy legs. He stood up for a moment to hang them over the deck railing and I feasted my eyes on his fully naked form.

Naturally, my gaze went straight to his manhood. It hung down past his big balls. His floppy cock was longer than my erection. His bush was fuller than mine but still trimmed like my own. I scanned up his ripped body before making eye contact again.

Chris, who had been facing me, turned around and saw his dad in his birthday suit.

"Oh, what the hell, Dad?" he bemoaned. I could tell he was embarrassed. Little did he know that I was eating it up.

"What, son? We're all men here," his father said. "It's a boys weekend."

His wife, Mrs. Bryant, was out of town visiting her parents that weekend. Mr. Bryant stepped forward and splashed into the water a few feet from me. His naked body disappeared for several seconds.

Chris turned back to me and said, "Sorry, man. This is embarrassing."

I laughed as casually as I could and said, "Don't worry about it."

Mr. Bryant broke through the surface and flipped his hair just as his son had. He swam over towards us and began asking me about college life.

We talked for a while and made our way to where we could stand. Chris eventually calmed down and I think both of us had forgotten his father was naked. That is until he walked over to the edge and pulled himself out. He sat on the edge with his legs spread. My eyes were nearly level with his impressive package which hadn't shrunk much in the cooler water.

I swallowed hard as Chris said, "Oh shit! What time is it, Dad?"

"Ten to five," he said as he glanced down at his watch. I regrettably tore my eyes away from his masculine body to look over at Chris.

"Dude, we told the twins we'd be ready at five," he said.

"Oh yeah, that's right," I said remembering we had planned an online gaming session with our friends from high school.

"Dad, can Drew use your shower?" he asked.

"Sure, no problem," Mr. Bryant responded then looked at me.

"Mrs. Bryant isn't home so just head in, son, and grab yourself a towel from the closet in the bedroom. I'm still fixing the shelves in the bathroom closet so there's nothing in there," he said.

I was fighting against my cock's urge to grow underwater as I said, "Thanks, Mr. Bryant."

Chris bounded out of the water and quickly dried off before disappearing inside. I slowly walked up to the shallow end of the pool.

I stepped out, being careful to keep myself turned away from Mr. Bryant. My semi-erection was obvious under the soaked, yellow shorts. Mr. Bryant gazed out towards the freshly cut grass as I quickly wrapped a towel around my waist and went inside.

Although I had been to their house countless times, I had only been in Chris' parent's room a handful of times. I couldn't recall ever being in the master bathroom.

I walked through the bedroom doorway to see the large bed. I imagined Mr. Bryant sleeping there at first. But then my mind began to wander, and I was soon picturing him railing Mrs. Bryant with his massive cock. The image of him sitting on the edge of the pool with spread legs re-entered my mind.

My own cock responded immediately, and I was at full mast within seconds. I suddenly remembered that I was in a hurry, so I quickly stepped into the bathroom and shut the door.

I watched in the mirror as I slid my yellow shorts down my nearly hairless, toned legs. My body was almost as lean as Chris', and I was proud of the progress I'd made since high school. Going through another year of puberty didn't hurt either.

My boner suddenly popped out and slapped my abs. My six inches were hard as steel. My nuts were already tight up to my body. I could feel a deep ache.

I turned toward the walk-in shower and pictured Mr. Bryant naked. My mind projected him standing under the cascading water. I could see every detail as the droplets coursed down his hairy body, reaching the tip of his long cock before falling to the tiled floor.

After setting the temperature of the water, I stepped in and quickly washed myself. My erection hadn't subsided at all. I looked at the door, made sure it was locked and wrapped my hand around my pulsating shaft.

It didn't take more than ten strokes before I blasted an impressive load. I fought to stifle the moans that formed deep within my body.

Finally opening my eyes after a powerful orgasm, I saw my cum splattered across the shower wall. I quickly cupped my hands to collect water and wash away the evidence.

My cock began to deflate as I stepped out, but I panicked as I realized I hadn't grabbed a towel. I looked around for a hand towel or something I could use but saw only my soaked shorts in the sink.

I realized I'd have to go back into the bedroom but figured Mr. Bryant was still out back. I shook as much excess water from me as I could before stepping up to the door. I cracked it slightly and stuck my head out. The coast was clear. Mr. Bryant's bedroom was empty.

I walked over toward the closet and just as I was reaching for the door handle, Mr. Bryant appeared at the doorway from the hall.

He was toweling his head. His face was covered and he was still naked. His large cock and balls swung freely between his legs as he vigorously dried his hair.

I froze in place. My heart nearly stopped as he lowered the towel and saw me standing before him.

"Forget a towel?" he asked with an amused smile.

I looked down at my naked body completely exposed to my best friend's father. My cock had quickly reawakened and stuck out straight from my body.

I felt my face grow searing hot. Mr. Bryant seemed unaware of the effect he was having on me as he started rubbing the towel under and around his package. After throwing open the closet door, I quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist. I didn't know if I should acknowledge the erection he'd surely just seen.

Instead, I simply walked past him out of the room and said, "Thanks for letting me use your shower, Mr. Bryant."

"Sure thing, kid," he said as he glanced over his shoulder watching me walk down the hall.

I bounded up the stairs and walked past the game room where Chris was already dressed and setting up.

"Hurry up, dude! They're already logged on," he said.

I went one door down and stepped into Chris' room. I stepped up to his dresser and pulled out what I needed.

It wasn't strange for us to wear each other's clothes as we were the same size. We'd done it ever since we were children. My mother knew what belonged to Chris and always sorted the laundry accordingly when I was growing up. Chris' parents did the same.

Some guys would be weird about sharing underwear, but we never made a big deal out of it.

***

Chris and I played for hours. It was great but I noticed he was picking up his phone frequently.

"Damn, dude. Who keeps texting you?" I asked.

He looked over and flashed a sly smile, "Ashley."

"Smith?" I asked.

He just nodded as his grin grew wider.

Ashley Smith was a girl we'd gone to high school with. She went to the same college as me but I'd only seen her a few times at house parties. She had been one of the most popular girls in high school and that carried over to college. She was hot, captained the cheer squad, and always dated the hottest guys. I was jealous of her then and even more so in college having watched her get hit on by the sexiest college studs.

"She just hit me up on Instagram when I got back into town and we started texting," Chris said as he looked back down at his phone.

"Oh, when you posted that thirst trap?" I said teasing him about a shirtless pic he posted on his story when he first got home earlier that day.

"Hey, it worked, man. This is proof," he said as he showed me his phone screen.

On it was a picture of Ashley. She was topless and squeezing her breasts together with her arms. It wasn't hard to pretend to be impressed by the photo. Ashley was hot and she had a killer body. Even a gay guy could appreciate it.

It was obvious someone else had taken the photo as it showed nearly her whole body. Her hands covered all the most sensitive areas, but it was clear she was completely naked.

"I wonder who took the photo," I said.

Chris snapped the phone back toward himself and furrowed his brows as he looked at the photo. He evidently hadn't even thought someone else may have been there to take it.

"It's probably set up somewhere. You know, like a timer," he said.

"Uh huh, okay," I said sounding unconvinced. I loved messing with Chris and he was easy to get riled up.

"Dude, she's into me," he said sounding slightly annoyed. "I bet she'd be down to hang right now."

"Okay then..." I said waving my hand towards his phone, calling his bluff.

"Fine, fucker," he said with a shit-eating grin. He started typing. I could tell he deleted what he wrote a few times but finally, I heard the noise signaling he sent a message.

He looked over at me with a look that just screamed arrogance. I just smiled and shook my head.

Not ten seconds later, I heard a ping. Chris looked down then back up at me with the widest smile I'd ever seen. He showed me the phone. Sure enough, Ashley had responded with "I've been waiting for you to ask. My parents are out but not for long. Come over."

"Congrats, man!" I said, genuinely happy for him. Chris had failed to get with her many times in high school, despite several attempts. It was good for him to get a win.

"Dude, think you might be able to cover for me?" he asked with pleading eyes.

"Cover for you? Your dad's cool. Just tell him," I said.

"Fuck no. He'll want to give me some long spiel about the birds and the bees, and I don't have time for that shit," he said laughing.

"Alright, go," I said.

"You're the best," he said as he stood up and quickly adjusted an obvious erection in his shorts. Neither of us mentioned it as he opened the window and slid out.

There was a tree branch growing over the roof. We had used it many times to sneak in and out of that game room over the years.

As if on cue, his father suddenly knocked at the game room doorway. I turned around to see Mr. Bryant in a T-shirt and shorts.

"You boys having a good ti-," he began to ask. "Where's Chris?"

"We needed a memory card from the twins so he just headed out to grab it," I said, surprised by my own ability to come up with a complete, but believable lie within a fraction of a second.

"Ah, alright," he said. "You hungry?"

"Always," I said with a smile.

He said he'd order us a pizza and turned around to go back downstairs. I felt a buzz in my pocket and pulled out my phone.

It was a text from Chris that read, "Fuck forgot a condom. I don't have any, you?"

I replied no and quickly got a response from Chris.

"Damn. Think you can do me a huge favor? I know my dad keeps some in his bedside drawer," he wrote.

My heart suddenly started beating fast. My cock also started twitching thinking about searching for Mr. Bryant's personal condoms.

"You owe me," I responded to Chris.

I walked past the kitchen. Mr. Bryant was bent over the island on the phone, ordering pizza. His ass looked quite muscular, and his tight shorts molded to his frame. I recalled the events earlier and my brain flashed pictures of Mr. Bryant's flaccid package in my mind. I could feel my cock growing and knew I'd have to be quick.

I walked into the master bedroom and chose to start at the bedside drawer nearest the bathroom. I opened it and was disappointed when I didn't see any condoms. There was a baby blue cylindrical object. Without thinking, I reached for it.

It was soft and malleable like silicone. It was a hollow tube made up of four rings and looked to be a little more than four inches long. I looked on the inside and saw the ridges of each ring. Suddenly, I realized this was probably Mr. Bryant's stroker. I immediately pictured him spread-legged on the big bed beside me. His thick, erect meat was hard, and he was sliding the series of blue rings up and down his long shaft.

I thought I was about to cum in my shorts but instead almost passed out when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and was face-to-face with Mr. Bryant.

"Can I help you find something, son?" he said. His voice suddenly sounded deeper than normal. Maybe it was just distorted hearing as blood rushed around my head.

"I...Uh...I'm..." I said, stammering over every word I tried to say.

"Woah, you better adjust that thing before you tear through your shorts," he said, clearly exaggerating a shocked gesture.

I looked down at my obvious erection. I instinctively flipped it up into my waistband with one hand while still holding the toy in the other.

A few painfully uncomfortable seconds passed before I realized I'd have to explain.

"I was looking for some medicine. My head hurts," I said. I didn't even believe my own lie this time, but I didn't want to rat out Chris.

"Well, that isn't going to help your head, son," Mr. Bryant said with a cocky smile.

"Yeah, I suppose not," I said with a chuckle. "I've heard about these things but have never actually seen one. My roommate in college calls his a 'pocket pussy.'"

I immediately cowered as the words left my lips. I was rambling and embarrassed that I'd said the word 'pussy' to my best friend's father.

Mr. Bryant let out a hearty laugh and said, "That's not what that is, son. You got into my wife's drawer."

"My 'pocket pussy' is in that one of there," he said, using air quotes before pointing to the drawer on the other side of the bed.

I looked at the toy again then back to him as he reached out his hand and said, "May I?"

Silently, I handed him his wife's sex toy, whatever it did. I watched as he pulled one of the rings from the rest of the group.

"They're depth limiters technically but I like the term 'dick bumpers,'" he said with another laugh. I felt my body relax slightly watching his handsome face light up at his own joke.

I wasn't sure what he was talking about but didn't want to seem naïve or ignorant, so I said, "Oh..."

I clearly didn't fool him because he explained, "They limit how much you can penetrate your partner. More rings, less depth. Fewer rings, more depth."

jaero6900
jaero6900
290 Followers