All Comments on '24: One Crazy Day!!'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PrinzmettlePrinzmettleover 4 years ago
Not bad at all, but ****

What the hell is with the prolific use of ***s to make words unintelligible. The story was great, maybe even a good five, but the stupid stars bring it down to a three for annoying the reader.

I know it's your first, and a very good first, but the stars make it *******

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Amusing, Entertaining, Confusing

Too much of a good thing can be fatal.

T***e were a couple of blanks I'm not sure I was able to I******y

networkgurunetworkguruover 7 years ago
Pretty Entertaining

the use of *** was kind of annoying but not a bad story.

studyingstudyingabout 10 years ago
nothing but an awesome story

yep

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

good story, but all caps for dialogue is really really annoying!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Use of ***** is extremely annoying, loseit.

Are we grownups or little children? Your f********g use of *** leaves a lot to be desired.

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50about 11 years ago
Ludicrous! even though it happened to me (almost)

Yeah I had a day like that once, got one ex-wife and two girl friends over the course of a day. Not quiet as athletic or energetic as your story and there was no getting shot, but I got my equipment in a vice like grip of the ex-wife's hand (good grip she had).

No, I have never had a repeat of that day and am glad I didn't. I had a good enough opinion of myself then, which has since been cured. Gave you 5 stars for the memory of an incredible day of my youth. Keep telling your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous