27 Blowjobs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I appreciated her answer, but the end was such a tease. The spirit of her 18 year old self was still there, just in a more experienced and curvaceous body. "When you said he felt guilty after the first blowjob and started to set rules, what did you do to convince him to accept the second blowjob?"

"That part wasn't too hard. He was still attracted to me and his desires were there, he just started to set up barriers that would slow us down and eventually get in the way altogether. He still wanted the second and he wanted the tenth and twentieth and the twenty seventh but the longer it went on the more the guilt added up and he had to put a stop to it. We always had fun once he relaxed and let me work my magic."

"What did you actually do though?" I asked, pushing harder. I was pretty certain I could listen to how all 27 happened and love every bit of detail she could provide me with.

"I just cuddled up with him while we watched a film. It took a couple of hours of holding onto him and squirming against his body but eventually we were kissing and then I was on my knees." she told me, as simply as she had earlier in the night. "Do you find this sexy?" she asked soon after.

"It's something." I said with a chuckle. "I think you are pretty incredible. Doing this once is one thing but going for it again is next level." She reached over and took my hand and we walked hand in hand for a while. The questions hadn't dried up but I wasn't rushing to get them out now. "I just never knew this side of you."

"You'll get to know her more." she said, before pulling on my arm. "Let's get our feet wet."

She dragged me in the direction of the water, stopping at what I first thought was a pier but turned out to be an archeology building in the middle of La Caleta beach. We dropped our shoes and mum's bag off by one of the legs of the crescent shaped structure, before heading into the shallows. The water was cold when it hit my feet and even colder when mum moved deeper and splashed some my way. I kicked some back at her and she ran a little deeper, the water coming up the top of her calves, a wave occasionally soaking the very bottom of her dress.

She was facing away from me looking off into the distance of the ocean, the stars in the sky glimmering down on the water for miles ahead of us. I could have watched her frolic here all night but I would much prefer to kiss her. So I did. I approached through the shallows and put a hand on her back and she turned to face me. And then I kissed her, leaning in and taking her face in my hands. I found my beautiful mother's lips and shivered at the smack of our first kiss. Our heads tilted back and forth in a fast and electric first dance and I kept my eyes closed and sank into the new and exciting energy she had awoken in me that evening.

Her hands went to my back and I could feel her nails through my shirt. I thought to something she had said not too long ago, about how her dad never really laid his hands on her. There was an important distinction though. Except when they kissed. If this was my one chance I was going to take it, so I lowered my hands to her waist and then her hips. The fabric of her dress was so thin but it was still in the way, but I enjoyed the feeling of my hands roaming her as her tongue darted into my mouth. When I risked it further and moved my hands to her arse she moaned hungrily into our kiss and broke it just as suddenly as it had begun. I didn't let go of her. I couldn't.

"Let's go home." she said, slipping from my grasp. I had to make the most of the 27 kisses we would have before blowjobs. It might be the only time I get to explore that body of hers. I saved that thought for another time and followed her out of the water. It was going to be a desperate rush home. We returned to our belongings but I hadn't even started putting my shoes on when mum pushed me against one of the stilted legs of the building and pressed her body into mine. "Thank you for trusting me." she said. It was heartfelt. She had more than proven how important this was to her. Then she pressed the palm of her hand against my crotch, squeezing my growing cock in her hands. Heartfelt and so fucking hot. "I can't wait. I'm going to suck you here."

"Holy shit." I said, unable to process little more than the public blowjob my mum was about to give me. I looked side to side to see if anyone was around, and it wasn't as if the beach was empty but it wasn't close to busy either. There looked to be a couple of people about 100 metres away taking a nap on some towels. I could see a few others dotted around as well, and at least one person in the water further down the beach. "Are you sure?" I asked. Her answer was to fall to her knees.

I can't imagine how my face looked staring down at her. Probably the same dumb expression as when she revealed all to me on those deckchairs hours earlier. Even dumber than that actually. On the other hand she looked incredible. We were covered ever so slightly from the moonlight by the building above us but her eyes still gleamed up at me. There was an intensity on her face that I had never seen before and my shorts didn't last much longer around my waist. She pulled them down and my mostly hard dick sprung out and bounced around for a moment before settling in place a few inches from her lips. Her nails tickled my thighs and I couldn't help but look both directions down the coast again as the reality sunk in of what we were about to do.

"I love you so much." she said. Her accent seemed even sexier when she was on her knees for me.

I was going to reply and offer the same assurance, but she didn't need it. She leaned forward ever so slightly and took the head of my cock in her mouth. My head fell back against the stanchion and for a short while I just stared ahead, lost in the moment and the incredible feeling of her lips sucking gently on my cockhead.

This night had completely blown my mind, from that moment in the car when she told me she had to tell me something important right through to the moment she engulfed with all the lust and love that I could desire. I was the luckiest guy in the world and I wasn't going to waste another second of this staring at the waves in front of me. I moved my eyes down as she slipped off my dick and began to softly jerk me off, before spitting on the top of my shaft and spreading it around. She took me in again, bobbing slowly back and forth over the first few inches of my length. Her tongue flapped mercilessly inside her mouth and the sensitive head throbbed at every touch, sending shockwaves through my body.

She hadn't looked up at me just yet so I tried to take in the sight beneath me. Her long dark hair which ran down the sides of her face, contrasting with the white of her dress which contrasted back against her tan skin. If I looked further I could see her knees pressed into the sand, and the hem of her dress riding slightly up her thigh as she sat back on her heels. She was soaking my cock, slathering it with her spit as she sucked up and down inch after inch with a skill I had never experienced before.

Then she did look up at me, and my heart began to race even faster. There wasn't a semblance of fear on her face. No nerves or regret. Her eyes were like fire, yet so dark and gorgeous. I could hear the smacking wet sound of her mouth sucking me even over the rolling waves of the ocean. She smiled as she slipped off my cock again, pouting her lips and placing gentle kisses over the head. "Do you like it?" she said, continuing with kiss after kiss as I answered.

"I love it." I said, completely captivated by her.

"I love you." she replied, before licking down the underside of my shaft and reaching my balls. She licked them delicately, before taking one in her mouth. She sucked on it for a moment before pressing the lower half of her face into my balls and moaning into the action. "I love you so much." she said, sounding as cock drunk as she did genuine.

"I love you too." I said, finally.

"You don't understand." she said, her big eyes looking almost as if tears were welling in them as she flicked her tongue against the head again. Each one sent a jolt through me, my sensitive head swelling more by the second.

Maybe she was right. I didn't really understand just yet. She had experienced this before. She had been in love with her dad and now she was in love with me. She had sucked on her father's cock for the first time and now she was sucking on mine for the first time. She had loved and lost this once before and now all these years later it was back and I just didn't get that yet. I couldn't fall in love within one night could I? But the one thing I knew above all else was that if she thought I wouldn't fall in love with her after 27 experiences like this, she was crazy.

She reached up to grab my balls, wrapping both hands around them and massaging them tightly, using her grip over them to guide my shaft back into her mouth. She sucked deeper than before, never breaking eye contact with me and enveloping every inch of my cock until it disappeared into her throat. She bounced back and forth greedily, pushing me closer to my edge.

A whistle knocked us both off track and my eyes finally left her to dart to my left and the couple who had looked asleep earlier were now well awake. The guy was leaning up on his elbow and had gotten our attention and his girl was screaming something at the top of her lungs in Spanish as she waved her hands in the air. They looked closer to my age than mums. "¡Si perra!" was how she finished her sentence, which was probably good. Mum popped off my cock and laughed, putting her hand to her chest and leaning in to my leg, momentarily shy.

"Oh my God." she said, but the couple were far enough away that it didn't matter all that much. They could be right next to us and wouldn't guess that we were parent and offspring, but it was exhilarating to be caught receiving an incestuous blowjob by a stranger. Mum reached up to take my cock back in her hand when she regained her composure and the couple sank back into their towels, respecting our need for privacy. She jerked me off for only a few seconds before laughing again and pressing her lips back on my frenulum, lapping her tongue over it again and again as she pushed my foreskin down over the head of my dick. "I can't believe that." she said as she reestablished eye contact with me.

I loved it for a lot of reasons, as much as it made my heart race until I realised they were supportive. The main reason was that I was close to cumming and the delay had given me a little longer in my mother's warm mouth, and her heightened heart rate made her drink me in all the more desperately as she took me back to the breaking point. Her head bobbed and her lips swirled down my dick and she jerked my shaft and squeezed my balls and the more noise she got out of me the closer she knew I was.

By the end my teeth were grinding together and my legs twitching as I released a labored grunt and blew my load in her mouth. She didn't need a warning because she already knew she had me. I came hard, filling my mother's mouth with more than a few ropes of cum from the most incredible orgasm of my life. She didn't release me from her grasp instantly, instead slowing down and tightening her lips to suck on the throbbing and sensitive head before leaving kisses and licks all over after freeing me from her mouth. "Are they still watching?" she asked me, mouth clearly empty now after she swallowed every drop of my cum.

I looked over and found the lady had straddled her partner. Her pants were on but it was clear we had an impact on them. "I think they're having some fun of their own." I replied, and mum finally released my satisfied dick from her grasp.

"One down." she said, an incredible reminder that our fling wasn't over just yet.

"Twenty six to go." I mumbled back, trying to get my shorts back up my legs and over my tender cock.

She stood up and dusted sand off her knees, before leaning in to press herself against me. It was at least half a hug, so I wrapped my arms around her upper back and held on to her. "I really mean it Sam. Thank you for trusting me. I know today has been crazy."

The day started with a funeral and ended with a blowjob from my mother. She couldn't have been more right about how crazy it had been, but my heart and brain were working together on that decision and neither of them regretted it now with the post nut clarity she mentioned earlier. I was even more certain of my attraction to her. "I trust you and I love you." I said, and there was no doubt in my tone. We picked up our shoes and walked a little further down the beach, taking slow steps to extend the night a short while longer.

I didn't think it was awkward, but it was quiet for a while. It was a lot to take in. My mind was still racing and I knew it would be hard to sleep once we got back. "I told you it's impossible to say no to someone so sexy." she eventually said, lightening the mood. She took my hand and held tightly as we reached the edge of the beach and cleaned our feet before putting our shoes back on.

"I suppose you're right about that." I said. "I knew what I was doing when I knocked on your door but when you came out in that little white dress there were no more doubts in my mind." It was the truth, though the more honest truth was how much it stung that I would never get to peel that dress off of her. I needed and wanted more.

As we walked back through the streets of Cadiz towards my abuelo's villa I settled my thoughts. I would fall in love with her at some point during these next 26 blowjobs and in that time I had to convince her I could handle so much more. I wanted to fuck her. I needed to fuck her. And after a lifetime of waiting, she deserved to be fucked by the man she loved most.