27 Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phantom300
Phantom300
1,332 Followers

We texted and talked every day after that. We couldn't get together very often it seemed. There was always a study group or paper to work in, and work schedules to navigate. There were lots of dirty texts and pictures going back and forth. Eventually, I met her for lunch near her place one Sunday. We made out in my truck for ten minutes or so, but she had to work later that afternoon, so I didn't get to do much more than slide my hands down her pants and rub her clit as we kissed. She came on my fingers and then licked them clean in front of me before kissing my cheek and sliding out of my truck and driving away in her car. I was so hard while driving, I had to open my jeans to give my cock some room to breathe on the way home. I sent her pictures of it when I parked, before I tucked him away and trudged back to the dorm.

We kept getting closer and I fell more and more in love with Marie. She was driving me wild and appeared to enjoy doing so. November rolled around. She went home for Thanksgiving, while I stayed behind. I was going back home to Texas during Christmas and could only afford to make that trip once this semester. My roommate was from Baltimore, not too far away, and I was invited to spend the November break with his family. Marie and Susan were going home to Boston, so there was no real reason for me to hang around. I went to Baltimore, watched a lot of football, and ate way too much. Marie and I talked and texted throughout the day, every day we were apart. She still said she wanted to move slow relationship-wise, but I really considered her a girlfriend at that point.

I went to her place during the first week back. She didn't feel like going out, so we just hung out and watch some Hulu together on her couch. Susan was there, and so no hanky-panky took place, but Marie and I sat and snuggled and kissed throughout the night. It was the first time I didn't spend the night at her place, and the first time I wasn't awoken to a morning blow job from her sister.

As semester finals approached, we saw less of each other. She made the trip to Temple once, but since my dorm room was small and my roommate was always home, there wasn't really any privacy. At least my roommate now believed she existed. Temple is close to downtown Philadelphia, so we did some touristy things together and went to some different clubs, but with me still being only 19, it limited the entertainment options.

We slogged our way through finals, went out a few more times, but curiously, hadn't slept together in over a month now. We raced past second base and rounded third a few times for sure, but our relationship had changed quite noticeably. It wasn't fuck first and then talk later as it had been early on. We spent real time together, and both truly enjoyed it. She seemed to prefer this, and we talked often about keeping the relationship going. Christmas break was going to be a big test. A week apart during Thanksgiving was one thing, but this would be nearly 5 weeks away from each other. What would happen? We both knew without specific words on the subject that if things stayed the course and we survived the break, the relationship would likely turn a corner and head in a new direction.

Our finals passed and bag packed, we went out one last time before Christmas. Marie and Susan were leaving in the morning to go home to Boston. Such were the perks of going to school closer to home. They could leave at lunchtime and be there by dinner. I would be driving for over a day. Marie and I went out and had a great time. Susan was out with friends too, so we called it a night early and headed back to her place.

Her sister out, Marie was much more aggressive and vocal as we tore at each other's clothes the moment we got in the front door and let the dirty talk fly while we stripped our way down the hall. She needed me to fuck her hard, and she needed it badly, she said. I was more than happy to comply.

Once again, she was on her hands and knees on the bad and I was sliding my hard cock into her ready pussy, when she stopped and slid back off the bed. She went over to the window and threw the curtains open. She then pressed her tits up against the glass, lifting one leg up on the ledge. I took the hint and pressed myself up against her, thrusting my dick up inside her roughly as she leaned on the window, the condensation from her hot breath forming a streaky circle on the glass near her mouth. She put her hands on the window as well, and I remember thinking I would love to know what the view from below looked like, because from my vantage point, this was hot as hell. I did my best to pound her pussy hard, just like she liked it. She turned and forced her tongue down my throat, sucking it as far in her own mouth as she possibly could. She put her hands on my chest and pushed me down onto the bed with all the force her small frame could muster.

She straddled my face and I happily lapped at her pussy as she took my throbbing hard cock into her mouth. Our sixty-nine session didn't last long, as she was quickly pulling herself up to face me and impaling her pussy on my dick with surprising force. She kept her feet under her and pressed her hands into my chest for leverage. She bounced lightly up and down on my shaft. I groaned as I watched her labia slide over every inch of my cock and she fucked me with a controlled aggression.

As Marie rocked and gyrated her hips on my cock, I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. There, in the shadow of the open doorway, stood Susan. She had her blouse unbuttoned and one hand inside it, apparently toying with her nipple. The other hand had slid in the waistband of her pants, and was clearly rubbing her pussy, turned on and getting herself off watching her sister and I fuck. I raised my hands to Marie's small tits and tweaked her hard nipples, and Susan responded by squeezing her ample breasts with both hands and blowing me a kiss.

I returned my attention to her sister, who was now thrashing around, seemingly on the brink of orgasm. I reached back and held on to the headboard as she impaled herself on my cock over and over. Suddenly, she froze, her body stiffening. Her vaginal muscles squeezed my dick like a vise. She pressed my had on her clit firmly while the rest of her body shook. Her hands trembled and she stopped breathing for what seemed like minutes. She let out a sound, something halfway between a squeal and a growl, before collapsing on my chest, her gorgeous body now void of any tension. She took shallow, deep breaths and her pussy slowly released its death grip on my dick.

I put my arms around her and held her tight. I stole a look over Marie's shoulder as her sister continued to frig herself off right there in the doorway, still within my eyesight. Never breaking her gaze, her hands moved faster and faster under her open zipper, finally shivering visibly and biting her bottom lip hard as her own orgasm overcame her. I could tell she was struggling to be silent as she came. She leaned against the doorframe, her massive chest heaving with each breath. She pulled her hand to her lips and licked a finger slowly and smiled at me before vanishing into the darkness.

Marie slowly raised her head and caught my eye. She said she had needed to come like that for weeks now. I agreed. She lamented that I hadn't came yet, and with a wicked grin, slid down my torso and got eye to eye with my still stiff prick. She licked her juices off lovingly, up and down, making my tool twitch and throb on its own. She went right to business, sucking me into her mouth and easing her lips up and down. She was tasting herself on my hard cock. She was slow and playful with my dick, much as her sister had done a few times. That thought put me on edge. Marie seemed to sense I was close, and much like Susan had, changed gears from lazily sucking my dick to now fucking it with her mouth. Hard and fast she went, looking up at me with those entrancing eyes. When I came, I came hard. Shot after shot of my semen spewed out of my cock. Marie swallowed some, but as the bursts eased up, she let streams of cum cascade from her mouth and down the shaft of my pulsing cock - just like her sister did. I wondered to myself if they had learned to suck dick at the same time or from the same person, because the similarities in their fellatio techniques was remarkable.

We were fast asleep soon enough. I was spent. Morning came, and I was surprised (and a bit disappointed) to awaken normally in her bed alone. I pulled on my pants and headed to the kitchen to find both sisters sipping coffee on the couch. I slid in between them and had a pleasant conversation about our impending travels. Marie and I kissed and snuggled, knowing it would be some time before we could do that again. Susan rolled her eyes at us and went to shower and change, giving no hint at her voyeurism of the night before.

Too soon we were all cleaned up and ready to leave. Marie and I made out a bit during the long kiss goodbye, and soon enough we were both driving. The two sisters heading north, while I was going southwest. We texted each other at every stop. I pulled over in Arkansas to sleep in the car at a rest stop. Marie and I video chatted before I went to sleep, and she teased me with some nipple flashes when no one was around. I stroked my cock to those images as she did, hearing her talk dirty to me the whole time. I stopped when we said goodnight, not wanting to make a mess of myself in the car.

I made it home and soon found there was little to no privacy there. A couple of aunts and uncles that lived nearby were over for a few days, and there was a gaggle of younger cousins around. I hung out with old friends and did a fair amount of bar-hopping, but my thoughts never strayed far from Marie. My friends were impressed I had managed not to screw things up with her so far. I even told my father I was dating someone, and that it was getting fairly serious. I mentioned she was a junior at Villanova and dad popped up that she thought mom's sister Louise and her husband Steve's girls was going to school at Penn. I didn't really know anyone there, so I told them I hadn't ran into anyone I knew. Dad said they hadn't seen Steve & Louise's family in years, he doubted he'd recognize any of their kids at this point. I admit, the thought crossed my mind briefly, but dad had said one of Louise's girls, and Susan and Marie were sisters, so there was no way... just no way.

I put the thought behind me and enjoyed the rest of the visit. I got a little restless after the new year. The family visitors went home, and things slowed down and got quiet. Marie and Susan went back to Philly after celebrating Susan's birthday on January 2nd, and we spent many a night video chatting until the wee hours of the morning. It was the second night after they got back to Philly when we first got a little naughty via video chat. She had just come home from work and showered, then headed to bed and called me up. I was alone (finally) in my old room playing a game on my laptop. I opened the video chat and was treated to her fresh out of the shower, her chestnut hair still wet and tiny petite frame wrapped in a towel. I was jealous of that towel at that moment, as it got to touch and feel her. She laughed and dropped it, then took her phone and took me on a close-up tour of her naked flesh. She slowly drew the phone along her shoulder and then across her hard, sensitive nipples. There were still beads of water clinging to her areolas. I wanted to lick them off, and she pinched her nipples playfully for me.

My view traveled down her taut belly and to her slim waist. Soon the little tuft of hair she kept above her clit was in view, the rest of her pubic region freshly shaved clean, and still moist. She ran her finger along her slit, dipping it between them and then circling her clit gently. She moaned and cooed loud enough to hear. I slid my boxers down and gripped my hard dick. I positioned my phone to give her the best view of him I could and stroked it firmly as she rubbed her pussy. We whispered dirty little things to each other, how we wished the other was there, how much we wanted to lick and suck and kiss the parts of ourselves that were being displayed to one another. She came, and then I came, spraying my chest with cum. She cooed and told me she would lick it all up is we were together. I told her it would be just a couple of weeks and I would hold her to that. Suddenly, she whispered that she though Susan was listening and giggled. I tried to laugh it off, but I was secretly turned on and got hard again quickly. I blew a second load after we said good night.

The last day before I was to drive back to school, I caught Mom on the phone. It was Uncle Steve. I could only hear the one side of the conversation, but Mom was surprised to hear that her brother John had been transferred to Fort Dix, New Jersey. Dix was close to Philadelphia. He would let me know I was welcome to come over and have dinner every Sunday with his family. They were inviting Steve & Louise's daughters as well, since they were both in Philadelphia now, and maybe we could all ride together. Mom didn't know both of Steve's girls were in school there now. Yes, Marie had transferred from U Mass to Villanova and moved in with her older sister Susan, who was still studying at Penn.

Holy Fuck. I froze, deer in-the-headlights expression plastered to my face. No. Just no. It couldn't be. I mean, Philadelphia was huge, and both Penn and Villanova were good-sized schools. It could be a coincidence. There was no way it was real... It just can't be. Then I flashed back to a conversation we had over dinner one night. My cousin Beth was pregnant again, her third kid by as many different men in as many years. Marie had thought it ironic, since she had just learned one of her cousins was also pregnant with a third child. It was one of those funny oddities at the time, but now, it jumped out at me and screamed "CLUE!"

I was sick to my stomach. Here was this seemingly perfect girl. Sexy, smart, funny, we got along well, had so much in common. I was even ready to drop the L-Bomb on her when I got back. I was totally, fully, hopelessly in love with her. And now I find out, she is my cousin? My first cousin, our parents are siblings, the branches on our family tree are parallel to each other. Those branches weren't supposed to cross. Ever. And to top it all off, we had been having sex. Not just sex, mind you, but really good, soul-fulfilling sex. And her sister. Oh my. Susan had watched, even done things with me before Marie and I got serious. This was a complete disaster.

Dad walked in and mom filled him in on the phone call. She volunteered to give me Aunt Louise's number so I could get my cousin's numbers from her. I lied and said I might have them on Snapchat, and I would check there first. Dad said how cool he thought it would be for me to spend some time with family. Mom always regretted how far apart her siblings were and how we never got the chance to get close. I stammered something about "Yeah sure. That'd be cool" and marched to my room.

I needed to call Marie. I needed to tell her. But how? How do you start a sentence like that? Would I want to be told that over text, over the phone? But how could I lie to her, or hold this from her until I got back to Philly? That was a long time. I wasn't due to leave for another day, and then I had almost two days of driving to do. Three days before I could tell her in person. What was I going to do?

I held onto a slim hope, a glimmer of a chance that it was still just happenstance, and that my imagination was running away with my sanity. That was the only thing keeping me from screaming, crying out into the night and I went to bed. Marie had to work late her last text had said, so I could avoid the situation for a few hours. I slept terribly, dreams of Marie's eyes as she and Susan sucked my cock preceded a nightmare of three-headed, one-armed children and being surrounded by the rest of the family as they watched us commit incest, all shaking their heads in disapproval. I woke up in a cold sweat with the opposite of morning wood, I felt like my dick was trying to shrink back up inside my belly as I went through my usual stretch and scratch routine in the morning.

I showered and dressed, and the realization of what I now knew sunk in. I needed some confirmation, without making it too obvious to anyone else. Calling Uncle Steve and pretending to have just been told Marie and Susan were in school in Philly was out, as his next call would obviously be to one of them. I called Uncle John and feigned happiness at his being so close, assuring him that yes, I would definitely go over for Sunday dinner within the first few weeks of returning. I played dumb and asked which of my cousins was nearby? When he said Susan and Marie, I pretended to not really remember them. He laughed and said it had probably been 15 years since we had seen each other. He said Louise had sent him some pictures from Christmas and he would message them to me.

Sure enough, seconds later, on my screen was Marie, my Marie, wine glass in hand sitting beside Susan on the floor, below a fully decked out Christmas tree. They had the same alluring eyes and big beautiful smiles on their faces, their younger brothers standing behind them. I stared at the image for what felt like an eternity. There it was, definitive proof, Marie was my cousin. There in black and white and color was the stake through my heart.

I sighed and threw my phone down. It rang immediately. Marie's face adorned my call screen. I answered and slogged my way though a talk, saying I just hadn't slept well and did not feel up to talking a lot, as I had to pack the truck for the drive back the next morning. She said she understood and signed off with a quick "I love you." Boom. She had dropped that bomb first. Now I felt even worse about what I had to tell her. It was breaking my heart. I didn't want to hurt her. I loved her. I truly did. I trudged through packing up the rest of the day in a fog and fell asleep fully clothed that night on top of the blanket on the bed.

The next morning, I said my goodbyes to my parents, brothers, and sisters. As I pulled out of the driveway, I started to cry. The overwhelming sense of doom that was hanging over my head got bigger and bigger.

And that's where I find myself right now. Pulling on the interstate, 27 hours of driving time ahead of me to think. Just me and my thoughts. I knew music or an audiobook would not hold my attention, so I drive on, a million thoughts racing through my brain. How is Marie going to react? What are we going to do? What would we tell people? "Oh hi, we're not dating any more, we were cousins all along" Would we ever talk again? How upset was she going to be? Even worse, would Susan tell people? She and I got along well enough, but she seemed like a gossip at times. And what juicier gossip is there than this?

I pull into a diner to grab a meal. There is a gas station across the street. The truck needs fuel anyway, might as well feed us both at the same stop. I shot Marie a quick text where I was and that I missed her. She replied immediately that she had something to talk to me about when I got back. Lord, surely, she wasn't pregnant. That's just what I needed. A vision of the dream I had of a child with one arm and three heads filled my mind's eye and I shuddered. As if this situation wasn't bad enough already.

Driving along in my mental fog, I can feel my mood worsening. I slow down though some speed trap community. Ahead of me, a state policeman has a pickup similar to mine pulled over on the shoulder. The man is standing near his tailgate, talking to the officer. He has on a straw hat and some overalls. All that is missing is the piece of wheat between his teeth. What a hillbilly. You know the old joke about redneck family trees that don't fork? Yeah, suddenly that's not all that funny anymore. Really, was I any more evolved, any better than that guy?

Phantom300
Phantom300
1,332 Followers