27 Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phantom300
Phantom300
1,338 Followers

Marie purred below me and began to stir again. She wiggles her ass, grinding it ever so lightly against my now semi-hard dick. "I'm glad you're still here," she whispers, "I love you."

My eyes water as I reply. "I love you too Marie. I am so sorry about all of this"

She rolls over and kisses me softly on the lips. She lets her hand slide down my chest. As she darts her tongue out, her hands ease downwards. I soon feel her small fingers walking along the length of my dick. She lightly runs her hand up and down it, then holds it in her hand firmly, and smiles. "I don't think I can give this up. I don't think I can give you up." She gives me another kiss and then tucks her head against my chest.

My heart agrees instantly. My swelling dick thinks this is a great idea. My brain is arguing pretty loudly otherwise. Marie slides her hand into my slacks. It takes all the willpower I have not cum right then and there. Once again, I see movement out of the corner of my eye. Susan stands in the doorway, leaning against the door frame. She is watching us again. Marie looks up at her sister and beckons her over. Susan sits on the edge of the bed as we both sit up. Marie leans over and hugs her.

"You were bad." Marie states as she releases her embrace. "You knew when you watched us have sex before Chris left." That reality seems to hit Marie suddenly as she said the words. She puts a hand over her mouth for a moment before pulling it away. "You, you mastur... you fingered yourself watching us and you knew." Marie looks at me for confirmation. I can only nod slowly. "I don't know how I feel about that. It was one thing to have you watching us. That was kinky and naughty. But you watched us fuck, knowing we were all... related." Marie leans back against me. She takes my hand and brings it under her gown to her panties. "It's kind of dirty-bad, isn't it?" She asks, reaching up and rubbing her nipple slowly.

Susan looks at me. Now I see the shock in her face I was expecting earlier. I'm pretty sure my face has the same expression on it. "I... It is. Very hot. You two are both extremely sexy in your own right. But when you are together... yeah, hot, very hot. Watching you together turns me on. And knowing who we all are made it seem even kinkier, and somehow that turned me on even more." I can feel the surprise on my face. What is going on here?

Marie speaks again, softly. "I don't know what to do right now about you and me, Chris. But I know I want that feeling I woke up with just now. I want that feeling of you beside me, holding me close. I felt loved. It felt good." She pauses for a moment and sighs. "And your thick cock on my ass felt good too." She smiles at me, the first real smile in a while. "We'll just have to figure things out as we go along. Susan isn't going to tell anyone." Susan shakes her head in response. "I don't think you're going to tell anyone either. And I won't tell. We can be each other's dirty little secret."

An odd thought strikes me. "Philly is the city of brotherly love. Maybe it can be the city of cousinly love too." I say putting my arm around Marie's waist and pulling her close, "Or sisterly love."

Marie looks back at me. "Sisterly?" I shrug. She kisses my cheek. "Don't get too excited there, mister. I'm ok with her watching. I'm not sure about doing anything else with her, at least not yet" She pats my dick lightly. "Down boy." She kisses my cheek and leans into me, pressing her lips to mine and darting her tongue lightly inside my mouth.

Susan is blushing. I mean a deep crimson, blood-red cheeks type of blushing. My mind starts to race. Has she thought about having sex with me? Or with her sister? Or both of us? Just the thought of that makes my cock throb harder. Marie notices. She is rubbing him softly. Susan notices and does not look away from my tented crotch. Marie notices Susan staring at my cock and licks her lips hungrily. "I think big sis wants him to come out and play." She giggles.

My pants are tugged down, and my dick is freed. Marie strokes it up and down slowly. Susan is still transfixed, her chest heaves with each breath. There is a new, unspoken sexual tension in the room. Marie is working my cock like an expert. I know I will need to cum soon if she keeps this up. Susan is now running her hands lightly across her large breasts, clearly as aroused as I am. Marie pauses and strips her gown off, now giving her own nipples a little attention. Susan pulls the tie on her robe and it falls from her shoulders, revealing her big tits to us. She toys with her nipples too now, matching her sister's actions.

I am stroking myself slowly now. I don't want to cum yet, but the sight of the two sisters, side by side, topless, each teasing their nipples, and me in turn, is too much to resist. The smile on Marie's face is more than enough. The lustful gaze Susan is giving my dick spurs me on.

"He likes what he sees. Go ahead, sis, touch it. Feel how hard he is." She urges. Susan slides over beside me and I pull my hand away from my dick. She touches it tentatively at first, as if it was the first time. I immediately remember that it isn't. Marie kisses me at that moment, and the groan my thoughts elicit is lost in her mouth. Susan strokes my cock with the one hand and slides her other hand into her panties. Marie is kissing my neck and rubbing my chest seductively, as if I needed any further encouragement. Marie reaches out and tweaks one of Susan's nipples, drawing a surprised squeal from her sister.

Susan doesn't say word as she pulls her hand away from my dick. She stands up, smiling wordlessly, and pulls her panties down to the floor. Her pussy is well trimmed, with a small triangle of light-colored hair above her slit. Susan starts rubbing her pussy right there, directly in front of us. Marie coos and now starts rubbing her own little cunt, all the while watching Susan do the same. Susan puts one foot up on the edge of the bed beside me, giving Marie and I a closer look at her motions. She has now slid a finger inside her cunt and is sliding it in and out, with a little rotation back and forth as she does. I can see the moisture coating her lips. Marie spreads her legs wide open in response and pulls her pussy lips apart as she softly rubs her clit for her sister to see. All the while, I have a grip on my cock, stroking it firmly, but too entranced by the show in front of me to pay attention to it.

Marie glances my way and then suddenly she is bent over, her mouth has swallowed my dick. Her head bobs up and down as she sucks, making loud and obscene slurping noises, as if she was starring in a porn flick. Susan has both hands busy with her pussy now, one hand rubbing her little clit and the other finger fucking away. She steps closer to me and arches her back, causing one of her massive breasts to swing close to my face. Without thinking, I catch her nipple in my mouth and suck on it sharply. Susan moans loudly, and Marie looks up. She smirks at me, bringing her lips up to mine and prys her sister's nipple out of my mouth so she can suck on it herself. She uses her hands and grabs a hold of the massive tit, and we both lick and suck Susan's hard nipple together, our tongues dueling around and across it.

I let Marie win and shift my attention to her other nipple. Susan groans and presses my head into her tit I see her other hand is pulling Marie into her as well. I keep suckling, run a hand down her side, and slide it between her thighs. I feel another hand already there. Marie has a finger inside her sister's pussy. She fingers her sister slowly, and I content myself with flicking her protruding clit, all the while keeping my mouth latched to her hard nipple.

Marie pulls away and draws my attention as she gently pulls her finger out of Susan's pussy and smears some of the wetness on the nipple in front of her face. She then makes a sexy little show of licking it off, tasting her sister's juices and moaning loudly. I take her hand and suck Marie's finger into my mouth so we both can enjoy her sister's flavor.

Marie winks at her sister, then lays down on the bed and spreads her legs wide open. "Chris, I need your cock in my pussy right now!" She exclaims. I oblige her, climbing onto the bed and settling in between her legs. Just like that, we are fucking again in the bed, and her sister is watching us again, this time from a much closer vantage point. I build up a pretty good rhythm rather quickly, and Marie is moaning and talking dirty the entire time. "Ooh Chris. Fuck me. Look at my sister's wet pussy while you fuck mine. See her nice soft big titties. Watch her finger that hot pussy. She's fingering herself for us. She wants to get fucked too" Susan has her eyes closed, listening and moaning in approval.

Marie tense up underneath me. She puts her hand on her clit and is now pressing down on her little button. Her pussy is gripping my cock like a vise. She grabs Susan by the hand and pull her closer. She whispers for her to sit up against the headboard. Susan crawls over her sister, giving me a nice look at her full ass. I can't resist reaching out and giving it a squeeze.

She settles in, knees up, legs spread wide with Marie's head just below her pussy. Susan and I lock eyes now and she licks her full lips, both hands returning to their tasks of getting her off. Marie calls out to me as she climaxes, and I feel the vibrations inside her on my dick. She howls out as the orgasm takes control of her body momentarily.

Susan is spurred on by this and her fingers become a flurry of motion, back and forth across her clit and in and out of her pussy, faster and faster. I can feel my own cum rising from below. Marie regains her voice and tells me she wants me to pull out and cum on her stomach. I thrust up inside her hard one last time, and withdraw, stroking myself above her. Marie is toying with her nipples and encouraging both her sister and I to cum. I am watching Susan, and she is watching me. God this is so hot.

Suddenly, I start to shoot streams cum all over. The first shot lands on Marie's chin. The next few sprays end up landing on her tits, with the final bursts coating her stomach and filling her navel. The last dribbles fall on her smooth, soaked mound as I lean back on my knees, spent. Susan starts to scream out and I get a really nice view of her pussy squirting as she cums hard. The warm liquid arcs up and out of her, and splashes all over Marie's head, face and neck. Susan is trembling with her orgasm, while Marie keeps toying with her rock-hard nipples. Marie reaches down and rubs her clit quickly and firmly, earning herself one last, smaller orgasm. I lean down and kiss her, tasting Susan's cum juices on her lips. That was amazing. Marie's body is a mess. My cum coating her torso, her sister's spray on her face, and her own juices rolling down the inside of her legs and pooling under her butt. I take several mental snapshots of the scene. Marie wipes her face and smiles up at me.

Susan's big tits are heaving to catch her breath, as are Marie's smaller ones. My dick has started to lose much of its girth as it retracts, totally spent. The room smells sweet of sex. Marie whispers she needs cuddles, and her sister slides her body down along hers. I fall to the other side. We press our bodies close and fall asleep, together, naked, spent, and satisfied.

I'm not sure what we will do tomorrow. I don't know how this relationship will turn out. I don't have a clue what to tell our family. Right now, I don't really care. I just want to fuck like that again, and again, and again. And I want it soon. But first, I need some sleep. I glance at a clock and the thought hits me as I doze off. 27 Hours until I have class. That's a lot of time.

Phantom300
Phantom300
1,338 Followers