All Comments on '2nd Honeymoon for 3?'

by Sunshineman2019

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
N

I had no clue that this story would be so funny. Although it did not give me a woody, it sure was a slick effort. I enjoyed it.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
It would be wrong of me . . .

. . . to say this author was clueless about how to write a story, so I won’t.

There are a lot of women at a nude resort whose clientele are primarily middle aged who have fake tits, so it would be unusual for the other guests to have given such a nickname to one with a bad boob job. And believe me, you can almost always tell fake tits from real ones, without much more than a glance.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

A different type of story. Good job.

denrondenronover 3 years ago

Not very erotic. But an interesting story. My wife and I have thought about going to Hidden Beach. Would you recommend it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice try and humor for sure

As a "story" in LW it wasn't much but I imagined myself sitting at a bar, buzz on, and a buddy telling me this story for the 100th time and me still laughing thinking of the big boobs flying around as she ran to the altercation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Frequent HBR visitor

My wife and I stayed at the all-inclusive HBR (Hidden Beach Resort) 8 times over a period of 10 years. We never saw anything confrontational as described in the story but the author otherwise described the place pretty much the way we experienced it. SUPER friendly place, with a lot of the same people visiting about the same time each year with some new folks always joining in as well. The PDA policies weren’t quite as draconian as written, but not far off. HBR is a really nice place for folks who want a nice, clothing optional vacation, but is definitely not a sex or lifestyles resort. Swingers do go there and some hook-ups do occur, but anything like that is kept very low key and non-public. There’s a sister resort adjacent to HBR (nicknamed the Dark Side because at least minimal clothing is required everywhere) with several restaurants and activities that are free to use for HBR guests. You just have to put some clothes on. Great place to visit!

Rocky62Rocky62over 3 years ago

Slick should be introduced to the sharks

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

I did kind of enjoy that cunt getting hers at the end.

Is everyone upset he wouldnt throw on the cock cage and bow to an "alpha" male?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It seems very foolish of a resort of this type to allow a single man to check in. That’s just inviting drama and problems to occur.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 3 years ago

I liked the story.

A bit disappointed none of the guests

said or did anything.

But then, so often a group becomes a heard.

Didn't like the names you gave the trio.

Clue is a bit condescending for a guy who did no wrong.

For future storytelling, I would suggest better names.

Decent, Slut and Shithead comes first to mind.

Then my mind went to the classics.

How about: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly?

Thanks for the story Sunshineman.

It's always fun listening to storytellers.

4 out of 5 from me.

POMPEDEPUISARDPOMPEDEPUISARDalmost 3 years ago

This story rings so true to me. Never had the opportunity to have the front row seat that the author did, but found myself often being entertained by similar bizarre public activities. The description of the senior citizen (I think) with the strangely shaped and sized boobs along with (no doubt ). leathery skin from too much sun is cringeworthy and all too often seen at the beach .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A Com/Dram of that magnitude played out in the nude had to have been quite entertaining to say the least . I’m glad you included us in your memories your a good enough writer I was able to visualize them and it was thoroughly enjoyable !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Where is the sex? this was a real snoozer

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Not a bad story but I felt your story needed a more definite ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This submission is nothing more thsn female body shaming and mundane gossip. Whatever his chronological age might be, the author is an embittered, socially isolated adolescent male. .

Sunshineman2019Sunshineman2019almost 3 years agoAuthor

Anonymous> Please remember this is not a fictional story. I had no control of who did what to whomever. I just reported what I saw and what others said they saw.

After going to Hidden Beach for 10 years i would say that I am certainly not a socially isolated adolescent male.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 3 years ago

The story was good, but the total lack of an ending really sucked. The ending of a story story is the most difficult part to write. The author must offer some resolution to his tale that leaves the reader with some sense of satisfaction or reward for reading the story. It’s not so much that this story has an unsatisfactory ending, it has no ending at all. It just stops. I’ll still read the next story you put out, but it won’t be because I enjoyed this one so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

just a few scenes tossed together. really lacking much of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

why would you write such nonsense? this isn't a portal for gossip reporting. there is no story here-in your pre- and post-story comments you evade all responsibility for providing a proper story, a reasonable expectation for any decent author. you want to write this trash send it to "16 Magazine." Those teenage girls might dig it.

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 3 years ago

this would have been interesting written as a story, as it is it's uninspiring with no real insight as to personalities or even a resolution. 5* for publishing a good idea for a story though.

Finchy1955Finchy1955over 2 years ago

What utter rubbish

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
ALL his other stories, within the first paragraph, and usually the first sentence, state they are “fictional stories” — all of them.

This, at this time, is the only story that starts “This is not a fictional story.” I guess you’ve got to believe that.

Assuming he’s only telling what he heard and saw, there can really be no criticisms about the content of the story. Sure, peck away at the structure, grammar or other technical aspects, but not the content or lack of content. If he didn’t see what happened to Woody after she left then neither can we. Did the divorce? We cannot know. And anything lacking in the middle is just the way an outside observer can report it.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Nothing like facts to get in the way of embellishing a story.

As the author stated this to be a factual account there was really very little political license. I wish our modern day news media outlets would remember this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Guess the ‘story’ could count as a trip report. My wife and I vacationed at Hidden Beach Resort several times and what he described of the place is mostly accurate. They aren’t quite the PDA nazis he indicates -but close. It most definitely is a friendly resort and while most guests have their preferred groupings, usually people they know from previous trips, no one is ever shut out and you can feel comfortable talking with anyone. Drinking a shot of the cheap stuff for hitting the volleyball into the pool bar is definitely a thing.

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24about 2 years ago

Interesting development indeed, now I am curious what happened tot hose three, but oh well, someonelese mess not mine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

TRAILER PARK TRASH!! ALL THE FUCKERS WHO DID NOT CLUE CLUE IN WERE CUNTS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very amusing. This account is a subplot in several well received LW stories. I can't help wondering what happened to guys like the all-caps Anony two comments below.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Women are incapable of being faithful so it is foolish getting married.

Davidj001Davidj0018 months ago

Passport missing in a foreign country,,, not a fun time or so I've heard

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As usual no one said anything to clue. Obviously he had no idea his wife had an affair that was causing the marital issues. Funny how when they screw other people you don't get any or it tapers off to almost non-existent. Sad no one told him sooner or maybe someone did finally? Iknow how that feels when you finally figure out what she is doing and how long it had been going on.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 months ago

Hope Slick ends up as crab food some where on the beach. Woody doesn’t sound like much of a prize in my opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous