2nd Honeymoon without Husband Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the thing I missed was police guy don't remain gentle. This thing I skipped that time. The guy asked me the matter, so I told him that I was new to city, and came to pub, now I wasn't getting any taxi to get back to hotel. He asked to call someone at the hotel to pick me up. I told him that I came all alone to the city. His eyes glowed, he looked at me from top to toe vulgarly and asked the hotel name. I told him the hotel name and he said it was far from here. I request him that if it possible to give me lift to the hotel. He gratefully accepted and asked me to get inside. I sat inside with him side to me and rest two opposite to me. The van started and was rolling on the road. I remembered that it was the same road by which I came but after 2 KM the van took a right turn, instead of going straight. I understood they had changed the route and were going somewhere else. So the fish took the bait, I thought. I decided to seduce them up now, as they were already interested in me now. After few minute drive, I said the climate was too hot today in this city. They said that it normally remains cool but today only is hot.

I told him that I was feeling very uncomfortable inside, so if they don't mind can I loosen up my dress. They smiled and said to go ahead so I raised my frock to my waist, showing them my entire thighs and waist. They didn't expect that but I pulled my panty down, showing them my shaved pussy also. I took the panty out of my legs and kept it in purse. I fixed my frock down again and sat comfortably. One of them asked whether I was feeling hot there, I nodded my head and he said to keep it uncovered then. I smiled and pulled by frock up till my waist and then spread my legs wide.

I just said, "Too hot over here." They all smiled and so one of them asked, "Aren't you feeling hot on the upper region, you are wearing such a tight dress." I nodded my head and said that yes he was right. So I just lowered my dress from upwards and brought my both boobs open to view. I didn't wear any bra so I become topless immediately. One of them said something to the driver and the driver took a steep turn and stopped to halt. I looked outside and saw an isolated place. I looked at them and asked what it was? One of them said, "Madam you seem very hot today due to climate, allow us cool you up." I smiled and didn't say anything. Both door opened from both side and they all got out. They pulled liquor bottle from somewhere and started to drink it.

They offered me but I said I already had few. They pulled some mattress from back of the van and arranged them in the middle of the road, just in front of the van. The headlight was left on and the engine came to halt. They all started to disrobe and were nude in no time. They showed me my dress lying on my stomach and so I pulled it out and kept it on my purse. I even got rid of my heels and earrings. They were talking something and as they finished talking one of them pulled me out of the van. He dragged me to the mattress and I easily went with him. He asked me to get on knees. I got on knees and he pushed his dick in my mouth.

I took it in my mouth and started to give him a blowjob. I was sucking him but he had a thick and long dick, only half was inside my mouth. He looked at my face and I tried to smile back with dick still in my mouth. He caught me by hair and said to me, "What the hell are you doing? Take it in completely." Saying this he pushed his dick so much that it hit my throat, I almost gaged and to get free my lipstick smeared all over my cheeks. My makeup was all messed up and hair was all messed up. He kept on forcing his dick more and more and it was not cool anymore. He was sincerely hurting me now but he wasn't caring it anymore. He kept on doing that until he was about to explode.

He exploded immediately deep inside my throat and first time in life I drank that. As he was off someone pulled me and deposited me on the mattress. He spread my legs and pushed his dick inside. I wasn't so wet but he pushed it with a force and was inside. He was hurting me as well and suddenly he rolled and I was on top of him with dick still inside my pussy. Just then another guy pulled my ass cheek apart and pushed his dick inside my ass hole. They both started to fuck me in my both holes and another guy just enrolled to blowjob. He forced me for blowjob while rest were fucking me from both ways. They all fucked me for complete 30 minutes and flooded inside my pussy ass and mouth at a time. The driver who was the last guy who pulled me and made me doggy and got inside me from behind.

He was hitting like he was going to rip me apart. He kept on fucking me until he flooded me also. After few minutes' rest I got up and walked towards the van. One of them stopped my way and asked where I was going. I told him to van and back to hotel. He grabbed my both boobs, pressed them hard and said that I wasn't leaving until they are finished. I screamed and said that they already had. He said that they will have few more rounds with me before dropping me back. I said that it was enough for today and we shall continue some other day. He pulled my boobs hard and said that he was telling me not asking me. I was pulled back to the mattress and deposited on it.

Now they started to fuck me talking turns, they fucked my pussy rolled me to fuck my ass but all the time whether they were fucking my pussy or ass, they enjoy squeezing my boobs all the time. They even demanded blow job in between. They kept on fucking me continuously till next three hours, making my pussy and ass sore. But then around 5 in the early dawn they were exhausted. I was already exhausted around 3. They made me stand and asked me to wear my clothes. I wore my frock and panties with sandals and earring. But I didn't had mirror and the van didn't have also.

I couldn't see how my face was. They loaded me on the van and we rolled on the road. In the way one of them pushed his hand under my frock and pressed my pussy, I nearly jumped and he laughed and said, "Must be sore by now, don't worry I don't think you'll feel hot for few days." We reached hotel in 30 minutes. They came along with me to the reception. The manager himself was sitting at the reception. He looked at me with wide eyes. But the police guys asked me the room number. I told him and he asked the managers for the keys. The manager passed him keys and he have it to me. I rushed to the lift and was back to my room. I went to room and went inside bathroom immediately.

I looked at myself, all lipstick smeared around my lips and cheeks, eye liner flowing down my cheeks, makeup messed up. A duffer also could also understand that I was been fucked nicely. I thought the manager would trouble me now but then the dark side of me raised her voice. I came here to have fun only, what harm the manager will do, he'll demand a fuck or few fucks, already 13 guys have fucked me in the trip, what harm in making it 14 or 15 or maybe even more. I thought of the last night, indeed it was exhausting and rough but still I enjoyed it very much. I was cursing the police men after 3 am when it was back breaking for me but now I wasn't, they fucked me really nice and with my husband, I wouldn't have tasted this type of rough sex ever, I considered it as pleasurable experience. I look bath and then went to sleep.

I woke up around 2 PM in afternoon, with a knock on the gate. I was still lying nude in the bed so I got up and put a robe on me. There was again knock on the door so I rushed and opened the gate. It was the manager with a three-piece suit on him and with a big smile on his face. But he wasn't alone, he was accompanied by the night attendant whom I asked the pub address and two new faces. I welcomed them inside and we sat on the sofa. The manager was being followed by few waiters, who placed drinks and heavy snacks on the table. I asked him the matter so he said, "Miss Jyoti!" I interrupted, "Mrs Jyoti!" He said sorry and said, "We saw you this morning and I think you were ravished by those policemen last night.

Then I inquired about you and three of my waiters confessed me that they fucked you." I took a peg of vodka and asked him so? He said, "Mind if we could also get the opportunity with you, but sincerely if you don't mind it." I got up, opened my robe, let it fall and sat back, I said, "Why will I mind, I'm here for fun only but you all must make it quick, I haven't slept whole night so have to get nap too." They all were delighted so I deposited myself on the bed and spread my legs wide. I took a cashew plate with me and kept near the pillow. All the guys disrobe immediately, one of them was in my pussy immediately, fucking my pussy, holding my thighs. I didn't look at him and kept on picking cashews and eating them. He kept on playing with my boobs and belly.

But he was over excited and released his sperms too quickly. The manager was next; he was inside me quickly fucking me the same way the first guy did. He kept on fucking me until he was over inside me. As he got off, I turned around on my fours. I asked them to pass the almond plate and said, "Are you guys not interested in fucking my ass. Next guy climbed on bed and got inside my ass and started to fuck me hard playing all the time with my boobs. I kept on eating almonds. Soon he was off and the fourth guy got inside my ass. He fucked me for 15 minutes flooding inside. Till then I had eaten two plates of cashews and almonds. They all got up and were about to get dressed.

I asked them to leave if they want to but if they like they can accompany me in the bathroom. They all got inside the bathroom with me, we took shower then they all applied soap all over my body. They washed me clear and was about to grab towel when I stopped him. I bend down and took one dick in my mouth and started to give him blow job. I stopped for a while and said them to fuck me in my ass of pussy, whichever they like from behind. One of them took the clue and started to fuck me hard from behind. Soon I brought the guy in my mouth to climax and so the guy in my pussy. The guy was replaced by the manager and I started to give him blow job and back position was occupied by another guy fucking my ass this time. Both of them didn't take too long and flooded quickly. I washed myself again and came out of the bathroom. We dried ourselves and they all dressed and left.

I ordered lunch, but didn't received it naked this time. Had my lunch and went to sleep. It was around 5 PM then and I slept till 11 PM, when the door was being knocked again. I got up and opened the gate, to my expectation it was the manager again. I asked him that his dick elevated very soon. He said that it wasn't him but the matter was something else. I called him inside and he came inside. He was mumbling and hesitating so to help him down I sat on my knees and opened his pant zip. I pulled out his dick and gulped it in my mouth. He started to shoot his words, in the meanwhile I kept on hearing him and sucking him up.

According to him he had an unusual guest tonight, he had a group of young guys, hardly 18-19, and teenage college guys. They were dealing with a local whore supplier but he wasn't ready to supply them a whore, so dejected the came to the hotel counter. So the attendant informs the manager. The manager was in no mood to hear them but he had a strange problem. He said that when he was new to city, he was on a drive to some exterior of the city. So when he took a turn on muddy track, a boy came running in front of the car. He applied brake immediately to save the kid, but instead he realised that the kid saved his life.

Due to mud in the air he couldn't see a big opening on the road. He thanked the kid and then went off. I pulled his dick out and asked that why he was telling the story. He said that among those 6 kids, one kid was also there who saved his life. I gulped his dick back inside my mouth and started to suck it again. He said that he wants to return the favour, so he thought I was in the hotel and I could handle four big guys, so it wasn't issue with me handling six little kids. Just than he shot his load in my mouth, I gulped it down and then asked him to send them in 5 minutes.

It wasn't like I was giving favour to the hotel manager but it was like a dream to get fucked by underage guy. Though I didn't think that I could get 6 at a time. In my city it will always remain a dream for me, this night was last night to fulfil my all dreams before getting back to my town. But I wanted to surprise those kids so I just got rid of my robe, combed my hair, and applied a bright red lipstick. A bindi on my forehead, anklets in my ankles and lots of red and golden bangles in my arms, and light makeup. I was ready just like a newlywed bride just without clothes. Few minutes later the door was being knocked. I sat on the sofa and shouted, "Door is open, come in." Door opened and six college guys, still in their college uniform entered the room. They were hell shocked to see me like that but still they were trying to hide their Hardon's.

Two sat on sofa beside me, two on single sofa and two on bed. For lighting their tension, I asked few questions, they told me that they stayed in hostel but tonight ran away to fuck some whore. They will get in the hostel before sun dawn. They also told me that they were virgin, though they masturbate daily after peeping on their classmates, accidental raised skirts. I told them that I need to seem them nude now. They were also in a hurry, they quickly got nude and stood in front of me. Some of them pulled their phones and played some blue films. They wanted to learn something about fucking. I wanted to tell them that I will help them but I thought opposite, I thought to let them try themselves first.

They asked me to get laid on the bed so that they could start. I got on the bed and deposited myself on my back. The boys followed me to the bed, they sat surrounding me up. But they didn't understand where to start so one of them just caught my breasts and started to squeeze my boobs. All of them followed the lead, one caught my other boob, and both started to suck my nipples like babies. Two of them started to lick my knees, thighs till waist, their lickings were giving me a tickling feeling and I was nearly laughing on their action. My pussy was soaking minute by minute and it grew even more when one among them started to lick my belly and navel.

The last guy was in too much hurry, he just came between my legs and aimed his dick to my pussy. Though he found the pussy hole but as he pushed his dick it slipped. He kept on trying for 15-20 times but he couldn't enter inside. He looked at me like a student looks to teacher when he fails his exam. I was feeling so sorry for him but I waited to see what the rest of them does. Another guy told him to step aside and he'll show how it's done, he stepped aside and that guy took position. But it wasn't easy like he thought. He slipped several times too. Now he felt more disheartened, no one else dared to take the initiative so I felt that I should interfere now.

I called the first one to come back the position. He was there so I took his dick and placed it in right position. I guided him how to enter inside and he forced a little. Smoothly it went inside and he was in pleasure. I asked his was he in, and he nodded with immerse pleasure on his face. I pulled him to my face and kissed him deep. After the kiss I asked him to give hit, I told him how to pull and push, how much to be pulled and pushed. He started to give strokes and he was having the most amazing type of the pleasure he ever had. But he was immature and I knew he won't be able to hold for long. He kept on fucking me for only two minutes and shot his load inside me. As soon as he got aside, I pulled the next guy.

He took the position and I started to guide him. But the rest four went off the bed and sat on the foot of the bed. They started to peep between my thighs, they were trying to see how I was guiding his dick in the pussy. As the second guy entered he too started strokes as my guidance. But he was immature too so he took a little more time, around 4-5 minutes and flooded me inside. I just squeezed my pussy to drain him out and he was feeling immerse pleasure in his climax too. He was off, but when the third guy entered me without guidance. I understood how good learner they were. He started to hit me with force and first time I was feeling pleasure. But he was good starter, good learner, that doesn't mean that he matured immediately.

He flooded in four minutes. As he went off, I didn't need the next three to guide. They were expert in it but couldn't hold themselves long. The whole thing was over within 40 minutes and they were lying on bed like logs. I was about to get up when they all got up. I looked at them confused so one of them said that they wanted to fuck my ass too. I gripped his dick and asked whether with will go inside. They all looked at their dicks and started to masturbate but indeed they were humiliated so I thought to help them out. I pulled a Vaseline bottle and applied inside my ass. I put two pillows on each other and then asked him to sit on it. I got on my fours and gulped his dick in my mouth.

I started to suck him and in 2 minutes his dick was back to life. I left him and asked him to go and fuck my ass. As he went back I told them that I'll suck one guy and when he is tight he can fuck my ass and meanwhile I suck the next guy. When he is tight he can go and fuck my ass and I'll suck the third one and so on. He understood and he was at my ass hole. He pushed in my asshole. Though I'm expert in both holes but still the asshole always remains tighter then pussy. But as they were drained within an hour time so it took each of them 10 minutes to fill my ass. They again were drained in an hour and I was feeling sleepy now. I asked them they could leave if they like or stay and get a nap.

They preferred to get a nap. I dozed off in the nude state, legs spread apart. In late hours I felt that someone was inside my pussy. I understood that someone managed for third round. So I didn't open my eyes and pretended asleep. I let him finish and when he was done, I dozed off again but on several occasion I found someone fucking my pussy but I didn't demoralised anyone and pretended asleep all the time and let then finish. Around 5 in the morning they woke me up and asked leave. Though I wasn't too satisfied with the fucking but they were just kids, so I waved them good bye. They left and I was back to sleep.

Got up in the morning and had bath and breakfast. But I stilled carved for a good fuck so I called the receptionist and asked about the manager. He told me that the manager was out for some work and will return late night. I asked about the three waiters and they were on off too. Now there was no options left so I pulled my purse and checked that if it contained anything which can make me get caught. I threw everything unimportant, just came through a card. I immediately remembered the taxi driver, who dropped me to pub on first night. I called him and he picked up the phone.

I said that I needed to go to site seeing and then I had to catch a train at 8 pm. He said that I needed to book the taxi for whole day and he told me the charges. I accepted it and he said he'll reach the hotel in 15 minutes. I called the receptionist and said that I needed to check out the hotel. As the bill was previously paid I needed no payment. A waiter came and picked my luggage. I went to the reception who refunded the whole money. I asked about it and he told that manager instructed him like that. I took the money and kept in purse. Just then the taxi reached the hotel door and the driver came and picked my luggage. I went to the taxi and sat in back seat. He asked where he should take me. I told him that if there is some isolated place, thick jungle, and less deep water to get bath. He named some place and showed me photographs of that place.