2nd Honeymoon without Husband Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I liked it and we moved there. As expected it was in deep woods and natural forest, but the driver told me that there wasn't any animal here. I asked him to come along and guide me the path. We walked a km and reached near a pond. It was fresh water so I decided to bath. I asked him to go and get my small handy bag of brown colour. He returned back and I got rid of all my clothes and went inside the water. He returned in 20 minutes and as he came closer to pond I dived inside. He reached near the pond and started to look here and there. I pushed my head out and he saw me. I started to swim towards the shore, towards him. As soon as I reached near the shore the depth started to reduce and instead of swimming I started to walk. I took steps and water started to reduce from my neck to downwards. First my bare boobs came out of water, then my waistline, then my pussy followed by thighs and knees. He was dumb shock seeing me like that, all naked in the water.

As I reached to the shore I took a towel and started to wipe myself. He was hell shocked that I had left my modesty aside. But still he wasn't able to take the initiative. So I pretended that something was itching in my pussy. I screamed and said that something went inside my pussy. He came running and sat on his knees to see, what it was. He spread the pussy lips as much as possible and tried to see inside. But I shouted to help me quick and he should suck that thing from my pussy. He quickly placed his lips on my pussy and started to lick it, instead of sucking it. He pushed his hand on my ass and stated to finger my ass. I understood that the fish has took the bait, I stopped pretending pain and started to moan. He said that madam the thing has gone too deep and I need something longer to get it out.

I nodded my head and he removed his clothes. He was good between the thighs. He pushed me to lie down on the grasses and went inside me in a single shot. Pleasure, great pleasure. He started to fuck me with great speed, squeezing my boobs mercilessly and kissing and biting all around my face and neck. He was like a horse, thick and with great stamina, he took more than 30 minutes to flood me inside. I was exhausted and satisfied too, mud was all spread over my bum and back so I decided to get a dip again. I went inside the water and had a long dip inside. When I turned back I found him finding something in my bag. Confused I came out of the pond and found him with Vaseline. He was already applying it on his dick. I smiled and didn't get out of the water. He came inside the pond, I was standing in the pond with 30% of my thighs submerged inside water, along with my ankles, legs and knees.

He came to me bend me down and was in my ass. Even I was experience player of ass fuck but still he was tight for me. His thighs were underwater too and when he was hitting me in the ass the water waves were building all around us. He spread over my back and grabbed my boobs from my underarms. He was squeezing them in between. He fucked me for 30 minutes in ass too and filled it inside. As he pulled out I dipped few more times in the water, washed both ass and pussy and came out of the water. I picked the towel and wiped out myself and then sat on a rock to rest. He came to me, sat in front of me with a limp dick. He said that I was the best slut he had ever seen and never in his life had any other woman disrobed so fast in front of him.

I smiled and said nothing, so he continued that am I a professional prostitute or just whore as a hobby. I said it was just my hobby, how could I tell him that before this trip I never had sex with anyone other than my husband and in this trip I already had sex with 24 guys along with him. He asked that it was my last day in the city. I nodded my head so he asked that whether I was tiered now or can manage few more guys. I asked, "How many?" He said, "Few." I said, "How many." He smiled and said, "Few guys." I smiled and asked, "Number of Guys."

He said again, "Few." I laughed and said, "OK!" He went to his pants, pulled his mobile and dialled a number. He was talking with a guy about me. He described me as a slut who was too much hot, tight in both holes, can take any guy without condoms and deposit sperms too inside itself. I wondered that after 10 years of marriage and getting fucked by 24 guys within 72 hours, still he was considering me as tight in both holes. Maybe because he was thick but still it was a compliment.

Few more guys and the thought made me soaking wet. About half an hour later I heard murmuring and the taxi driver declared that they were here. My back was towards the direction of the inwards path. I didn't turn back to see how many were coming. But I knew that they could get a clear view of my naked back, butts and few part of my thighs. I heard footsteps and then 3 guys were in front of me, in same taxi uniform. They were few feet away in front of me, and were trying to get a glimpse of my pussy. I reclined back, keeping my elbows on the rock, I even spread my legs in 60 degrees so that they could examine, my structure, boobs size and pussy.

They started to talk among themselves and the first taxi driver joined the conversation. They had a few minutes talk and in between they were having a glimpse on the treat they were about to have. They were finished talking and they started to disrobe. All were of the same size, it would be a satisfactory fuck now and exhausting too but it was good to finish the trip like that. One of them came to me and asked how I would like to get started. I thought for a while and said that I would like to fuck them one by one first, then would like to see what they can do in pairs, and then what a good finishing will be if they could engage me altogether, all of them at a time. He smiled and moved back to the group for discussion.

The discussion was over in few minutes and apart from the guy who had already fucked me, one guy came to me. He pulled me by my arms and we went to the tree nearby. He deposited me on the tree trunk and spread my legs. He went inside as soon as I settled there. He started to pump me but as he was thick and we were in an unusual position so it was hurting a bit. The tree trunk was causing rashes on my back, but my attention wasn't there. Main attention was between my legs and it was wonderful. The guy kept on fucking me nonstop around 30 minutes and then sprayed his load inside me. As soon as he was over, the next guy pulled me from there and deposited me on the shore of the pond. But I said something to him and he smiled.

I got up, took few steps in the pond and reclined down. My 20% body submerged in water and he came between my legs. He was inside in a moment and started to fuck me missionary. The small splash of water was building all side of my body and those splash were building around his knees also. He kept on fucking me nonstop until he managed to fill my pussy. He was finished and I was feeling so exhausted, but I knew the day would be even more exhausted. The fourth one pulled me from the water, carried me to the rock and deposited me on the rock. He climbed on me and started to fuck me with extreme speed. I can understand he was impatient because he was the last in the queue. I was feeling exhausted, wasn't participating that well but I let him to drain himself inside me. He was very impatient and I thought had masturbated also seeing the action. He finished in long time but quicker than rest of them. Anyways I was exhausted and before starting round two I needed a break. I just kept still on the rock and went for a nap.

I don't know how long I slept but when I work up, two of them were sucking my nipples and one of them was licking on my pussy, belly and navel. As I moved a little they realized that I was waking up. I was welcomed with smile on faces. But these were meaningful smile, I knew that, the climate was getting cloudy and the sun was gone. But a little cold breeze was very pleasant. I was picked up and made me to sit. They must have been sucking my nipples for long time as it was feeling swelled. They asked politely that shall we started the second round. I asked them to wait a second, as I was feeling tiered I went to the pool and dipped myself in water, few dives, body all wet, and hairs wet too.

Instead of wiping the water I went to the rock, drenched in water. I said that we can start, they said the taxi driver who brought me here will be the first to go with pair of another guy. I said ok and got myself on all fours. So the taxi driver who brought me here came to get a blowjob. He sat in front of me on his knees and I gulped his dick inside. The guy in his pair, went to back, knelt and pushed his dick in my pussy, but he strokes few time and then rammed it in my ass.

He was thick but thank god the pussy juice gave him some lubricant. He filled me complete and started to stroke me with full throttle. It was making me hard to suck the poor guy, but still I was managing to suck him. They both kept on hitting me for 30 minutes in both directions. And flooded me inside my mouth and ass. As they got out and moved aside the rest two guys waiting for their turn pulled me towards them. One of them reclined on the rock and asked me to ride him. It was good idea so I got him inside and started to ride him slowly.

The second guy was towards my back and I wasn't able to see him, I was waiting for him to come near my face but he was taking more time. He reached at my back, kissed me on my shoulders and forced his dick in my ass hole. It was the first time that two dicks were parallel in my both holes altogether and that too, of that great size. I was feeling so filled and so complete, they started to push in and out and kept on hitting me alternatively. Though the speed was less but they too were feeling fiction between their dicks. 30 minutes of back breaking exercise and they filled me inside. I took a deep breath and rolled out of them. Went to the pond for another bath and came back to them.

I looked at the clock and it was already 5 by then, hardly two hours I had in my hand so I asked them to get ready for third and last round. The first round guys were ready for action and the guys who recently fucked me were not. I asked the first two guys to get in ass and pussy and rest two to come near my face. They both filled me at a time and I started to suck both guys with limp dicks. I took turns to lick them and one of them was back to action. He went to my ass and asked the guy who occupied that to vacant it for him.

He pulled out and that guy started to fuck in my ass. The guy came to my mouth and I started to suck him alternatively with another guy. Just then it started to rain, first droplets then shower and then heavy fall. They looked at me and I said, what, keep continuing I'm loving this too. They smiled and kept on fucking me. As soon as a guy receives firmness in his dick in my mouth, he exchanged position with someone in my ass or pussy. And when someone was near climax he came to my mouth. I grabbed their dick from the base so they delay their orgasm.

They took turns fucking me nonstop for two hours. My muscle was being pulled sitting in the same position but still I didn't care. But when it was around seven I said to fill me up. So in next 10 minutes two filled me in ass and pussy and in next 10 minutes next two filled me in both holes. I didn't need a wash as I already was getting drenched in the rain, still I went inside pond to get washed.

After getting washed I came out and we headed back to the taxi. The three guys came with one taxi and my taxi was standing there also. So they hugged me and bid goodbye and left with their taxi. I got inside the back of taxi and get a towel, I wiped my body and hair. I saw the time and it was around 7:15 so I asked him to drive the taxi. He said me to get ready first but I said I will in the way. He started to drive and I started to get makeup first, after fixing my hair. Then I dressed got in undergarments and instead of wearing a sari, I wore shirt and jeans, along with boots.

He stopped the taxi in between and we packed the rest of clothes inside the suitcase. We reached at railway station just 15 minutes before train arrives. He helped me carrying the luggage and then helped in fixing it in train also. He asked me when I will be visiting this city, I passed him few bugs for taxi fare, which we discussed early morning. He declined to take it but I said if he doesn't take that then next time maybe I'll hire another taxi. He took it kept it in the pocket and left. I had the dinner from the pantry and decide whether to continue fuck in the train in night or not. I decided else way, I should reach my husband all fresh, he mustn't suspect anything. So I had a long deep sleep in the coach. Morning around 8 my husband was on the station to receive me.

He hugged me as soon as I got down the coach. He asked me how the trip was and I said, boring, without a sweet husband to fuck all the time. He said that he will soon plan another trip to the same city & same hotel, to see what he missed. I started to think about a male doctor friend, I was thinking that I could entertain him with my body so that he could provide me sleeping pills for him for the trip. Thinking that a smile came to my face, was devil inside me came to halt in my city, I don't think so the devil answered loudly from inside.