3. Arnya Comes of Age

Story Info
Arnya's training is completed and the King awaits.
4.8k words
4.62
1.4k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arnya is now very near the end of her training as a concubine. She has just spent her first evening in the King's bedchamber, but as a novice and with Senior Mistress Lome taking care of most of the King's needs. Very soon it will be just Arnya and the King.

Arnya felt a major change in herself over the next few days. Her evening with the King and Lome had been full of surprises but deep down she realised that she had enjoyed it. She was more confident now, more sure of herself and more sure of her role. And from the King's comments and her time alone with him she had an even more important feeling -- Arnya felt desired, she felt wanted.

The King had told her that he was looking forward to seeing her completely naked and to making love to her. And Arnya, for her part, was looking forward to pleasing the King, both with the way her body looked and with what she intended to do with it to make her lover feel good. Yes, she was nervous about how it might feel for the first time to take him inside her. She was expecting it to hurt a little, but now she knew from what the other concubines had said and from her own experience that the King was a genuinely kind and considerate man.

Seeing the King with Lome had also made Arnya realise something else. His Majesty took pleasure in giving pleasure to the women he was with. Arnya was going to be experiencing a man -- an experienced man - exploring and exciting her body. Arnya remembered how the King kissing her breasts had sent shivers all the way down her body.

Arnya's nervousness about losing her virginity also made her more determined to be ready. She refocused on the homework she had been given by Tomma Te. It was only the day after she had been with the King and Lome that Tomma Te gave her a new glass shape to practice with, the largest that she would receive. Arnya enjoyed the size of it and, every night now, naked and on her own in her big bed, Arnya would insert it into herself and try to imagine what it would be like in just a few days when she was making love to a real man and not just to a piece of moulded glass.

Arnya also practiced the squeezing that Tomma Te had told her to focus on, something that she now found much easier than before and which she could tell she was getting better at when she used her internal muscles to squeeze her own fingers.

Arnya also now started to think seriously about how she would behave with the King on their first night together. She was mindful of what the Queen had said about having fun with him, finding a way to be different and memorable. What ideas could she come up with?

~~~

One of the highlights of the next two weeks was the visit of her parents to the Royal Palace. Her father was now being given weaving work by the Royal Estate and he needed to visit to discuss a new commission. Arnya sought and obtained permission for her mother to accompany her father and for the three of them to meet for a short time one morning. As she was leaving her mother commented on how contented and self-assured Arnya seemed.

Once a week Arnya was now having lessons in horse-riding, something for which her instructor said she was showing some aptitude. Arnya particularly enjoyed riding quickly on the open countryside within the grounds of the large Royal estate. Although she was still accompanied by an instructor at all times, partly for her security, Arnya enjoyed the freedom of being away from the confines of the Palace.

~~~

The day eventually arrived when Lady Farsa declared that Arnya's training had been officially completed. Arnya fully expected to be called to the King's bedchamber later that day, but in fact none of the concubines were called that evening. That meant that on the following day Arnya was more expectant than ever. So too were her fellow concubines who paid her more attention than normal as the day progressed.

So it was that later that day, after dinner, Lady Farsa made the announcement that came as no surprise to anybody.

"This evening His Majesty the King would like the company in his bedchamber of Mistress Arnya."

Arnya was particularly pleased that Senior Mistress Lome was asked to accompany her to help with her preparation.

As Arnya left the dining room the other concubines queued up to give her a hug and to wish her the best of luck for her first evening alone with the King. Then Arnya and Lome took the short walk into the preparation room which, as always in the evenings, was warm and fragrant from the many scented candles that had been lit in advance. Arnya quickly divested herself of all her clothes and laid face-down on one of the beds.

Lome was very experienced and set to work immediately. She reached for one of the large jars of rare essential oils and started to massage some of the scented liquid into Arnya's skin. The aroma and Lome's work with her hands had the combined effect of relaxing Arnya but also of heightening all of her senses. Arnya turned over and Lome repeated the process on the front of her body.

"Open your legs now Arnya," Lome instructed. Arnya knew that a special cream was always applied to the intimate area, a cream made with a unique formula that provided a stimulating effect.

"Tomma Te did a perfect job shaving you yesterday Arnya," Lome said. "Everything feels silky smooth. This part of your body looks so beautiful. Have confidence this evening. You are lucky to have such youthful skin and features with which to please a lover. The King has not been with another concubine for three days so we believe he has been saving himself for you. He will find you irresistible. Now let's go and find you something amazing to wear."

The two young women went into the trousseau room next door. Arnya had already decided to wear something simple, just a white loose-fitting nightdress that could be removed easily later on. Lome found just the right kind of thing with embroidery of lace flowers. It fitted Arnya perfectly.

Back in the preparation room, Kareen now appeared to see to Arnya's hair, nails and make up while Lome looked on approvingly. Some jewellery was found that perfectly matched everything else. All in all, by the time Kareen had finished Arnya barely recognised herself.

The young concubine was now ready. She thanked Kareen and Lome for their hard work and got hugs from both of them. She put on her robe and slippers and walked towards the bedchamber with a eunuch accompanying her.

Once in the bedchamber Arnya divested herself of her robe and went to lie down in the middle of the large bed. As she did so she had time to take in the warmth and beauty of the room, lit as it was by hundreds of candles. Somebody or some people had been very busy making the whole room look even more stunning than usual.

Arnya was ready, physically and mentally. She had thought hard about what would happen when the King arrived.

She did not have long to wait. She heard her lover enter through his external bathroom door and then heard him take his customary short bath. Arnya made herself as small as possible, nestling herself down amongst the covers and cushions on the bed, trying to be invisible. She caught the sound of the King entering the room.

"Hello? Is there anybody else here," the King asked, the lilt in his voice signalling that he could not see Arnya.

Arnya waited a few seconds before replying.

"Who are you? Why are you here?"

"My name is Armedo. I desire to see the girl Arnya."

"Why do you wish to see this girl... Arnya?"

"I want to make love to her."

"You are very bold. Why do you desire to make love to this girl?"

"Arnya is a beautiful young woman. Perhaps the most beautiful in the Kingdom."

Arnya now slowly sat up on the bed so that the King could see her for the first time.

"Well my name is Arnya so it seems you have found her. But if you wish to make love to me there is something you should know."

"And what is that?" the King asked.

"You should know that I have never been with a man."

"Yes, I am aware. I wish to take your virginity. Here in this room. Tonight"

"My virginity is a very special thing Sir. I vowed that I would only give myself to a man who is both handsome and important. Are you handsome?"

"Some people say so."

"I would also say you are handsome Sir. But tell me....are you an important man?"

"I am a King."

"That is very impressive Your Majesty. Then I may be willing. But tell me...when you take my virginity will your manhood be hard and strong?"

"I believe it will. I have saved myself for three days. But that part of my body will be bigger if I could first see the shape of your beautiful young body. And harder if you touch and tempt me beforehand with your hands and perhaps also with your lips."

"I can do this. But there is one more thing."

"What is that?"

"If you are going to enter me and so take my virginity then I must also be ready. Will you take time to prepare my body, to make me ready to accept your manhood? So that the experience will be as pleasurable for me as possible?"

"I promise to do this."

"That is good. Because if I enjoy making love to you tonight then I will want to do it again and again."

"I sincerely hope that will be the case Arnya."

"Your Majesty, you have answered well all my questions. I will now stand up and let you see me naked."

Arnya slowly got down from the bed and walked a few steps so that she was standing in front of the King.

"Your Majesty," Arnya said. "You may think it is not my place to ask, but before I undress I was hoping to see you naked so that I can see the effect that the sight of my body has on you. Will you please remove your towel?"

The King was in no mood to turn down the request and quickly removed the towel tied around his waist. Arnya took in the physique, the beauty of the naked man stood in front of her. She deliberately tilted her head downwards so that the King could see her studying his fully erect manhood. Then Arnya looked back at his face, staring into his eyes.

She slowly used her left hand to lift the strap of her nightdress off her right shoulder, then used her other hand to loosen the other strap. The loose nightdress immediately fell to the floor.

The King stared at Arnya for what seemed like an age. Finally he spoke.

"You are perfect Arnya. Simply perfect. I want you so much."

"Your Majesty," replied Arnya. The very least I can do tonight is give you my body. You have been so generous. My room, my clothes, my food, my education. And you have been generous also to my family."

"Oh Arnya. I would do all that, I would pay for all that just to see your naked form. But I am ridiculously lucky because in addition to just seeing your body I get to take it and enjoy it as well. To turn you from a girl into a woman. But you seem so calm Arnya. Not at all nervous."

"I do not feel nervous Sire. I am expectant, excited. In preparation for my first time with you my body has been readied and I have been well trained. And your reputation goes before you, Your Majesty. The other concubines speak well of you as their first lover. Now I want you perhaps just as much as you want me."

Arnya moved forward and put her arms around the King's shoulders. She moved to kiss him, gently at first then more deeply. The King's arms wrapped around Arnya's back and then down to her bottom. She could feel his erect manhood against her stomach. She stepped back one pace which allowed the King's hands to travel to the front of her body, gently caressing and squeezing each of her small breasts in turn. Arnya had wanted this so much and she gasped with the pleasure of his touch.

Now Arnya knelt down in front of The King.

First...the tips of a concubine's fingers moving quickly but gently on a King's stomach, on his thighs and then between his legs.

Second....the concubines's hands on his erect shaft, pulling the skin down to expose his tip.

Third....a moist tongue emerging from a concubine's young mouth and moving tantalisingly close to its target.

Arnya had thought deeply in the last two weeks about what she had seen Lome do with the King, the way that the elder concubine had teased and tempted him, deliberately delaying the moment of first contact. She waited for a few precious seconds.

But now it was time. Arnya's tongue travelled the short distance to the scarlet tip in front of her and it made gentle licks all around, focusing particularly on the sensitive underside. In the two intervening weeks since she had first done this, Arnya had forgotten how warm it felt, a soft covering on top of something hard and rigid. She increased the speed of her movements with her tongue swirling it around the head of the King's manhood. Then she waited for one or two seconds before taking him deeply into her mouth.

"Arnya, that is too good," the King said. "I think you should stop now otherwise the evening will not go as planned."

"I apologise, Sire," Arnya said.

"Oh no, Arnya, please do not apologise. The problem is all mine. Just come and stand on here," the King replied, now pointing to a rectangular wooden block a short distance away in the room and taking Arnya's hand to lead her over to it.

Arnya realised that the piece of furniture in question had not been in place on her previous visits. It was now clear to her that some of the items in the bedchamber were moved around the room based on prior instructions from the King.

Arnya stepped up on to the block of wood while the King stood next to her. The height of the block meant that the King's head was now at roughly the same level as Arnya's waist.

"I'm afraid, Arnya, that the purpose of this simple piece of furniture is all too obvious. It exists solely so that I can look at you, your body, more closely. I have put your body on a pedestal so that I can worship it. I hope you don't feel uncomfortable with that."

"I understand, Your Majesty. Perhaps it would help if I did this," Arnya replied, moving her feet apart a little.

Arnya could now feel the King's eyes bearing into her as he examined her body from the front. She saw him bend down slightly to look between her legs, then he walked around the other side to examine her from behind.

"Lome was completely right about your body when she said that I would not be disappointed Arnya. You are young and petite and perfect. And you must remind me to pay Tomma Te a bonus because she has prepared your body beautifully. Your body is so perfect in fact that...."

Arnya felt the King's touch on the middle of her back.

".... I cannot keep my hands off you. I am going to have to explore you as well. Please open your legs a little more."

"Of course, Sire," Arnya replied.

The King's fingers travelled down one side of Arnya's back, skirting her bottom and ending up at her right foot. Now Arnya felt two hands travel up her right leg, the inner of the two hands ending its journey just a short distance away from the intimate lips between her legs. Then the King make the same exploration on her other leg, but this time both hands diverted to caress and lightly squeeze her bottom.

Apparently satisfied, the King now walked back around to the front of Arnya. His two hands reached up to caress her breasts, playing with her small nipples, but his main interest was elsewhere and the hands moved downwards, past her navel towards the top of her legs.

Arnya closed her eyes in expectation. She wanted his touch so much and, again, she moved her feet further apart. It may have been this gesture that encouraged her lover, or maybe the King was planning to do it anyway, but now Arnya immediately felt one of his fingers caress the very front of her opening. It was the slightest and gentlest of touches but Arnya let out an involuntary cry from the pleasure it gave her. And that pleasure only increased when the finger edged further back inside her outer lips and slowly rubbed the small firm button of flesh hidden beneath.

Arnya squirmed against the King's meandering finger and she was aware of a quickening of her breathing.

"You are obviously enjoying this Arnya. And that means you will enjoy this too...," the King said as Arnya realised that the one exploring finger was now being joined by others. And those fingers were now travelling, inexorably, towards her entrance. Arnya cried out again as the lead finger found the silky-smooth lubrication that had emerged, without her realising, from her own body.

"The concubines have told me that they do not always know they are ready to make love until they feel me exploring. For a man it is a wonderful feeling to know that the woman they are with is excited and getting ready to receive him."

The King teased Arnya for a few moments, waiting, before the young concubine discovered exactly how it felt to have a man's finger slowly enter her body. And Arnya found the feeling exquisite. She felt each miniscule movement as the King's finger entered into her as far as it could, retreated, then buried itself again deep inside her tight entrance.

"That feels amazing Arnya, but now it is time for us to move," the King said. "I want to kiss you and a certain part of my body craves more attention."

The King withdrew his hands and Arnya stepped halfway down off the wooden pedestal. There she stopped and kissed the King passionately on the lips. While she did this her hands reached down and rubbed his erect manhood. Now it was his turn to squirm as he responded to her attention.

"Is that enough of a kiss, Your Majesty?" Arnya asked.

"It was beautiful Arnya, but when I said that I wanted to kiss you I didn't just mean your face. Come with me," the King said. He moved quickly to pick Arnya up, sweeping her up by the legs and carrying her to the edge of the large bed. He carefully laid her on her back with her legs half hanging off the side.

Arnya now realised what the King wanted to do. He wanted to kiss her other set of lips, the private lips between her legs. It was something she wanted too. Without waiting for his further instruction she drew up her feet onto the edge of the bed and opened herself to her lover.

"I saw you do this to Lome two weeks ago, Your Majesty. I could see that she was enjoying it and I was hoping that perhaps....I was hoping that you would be doing it to me tonight."

"There is no way I could not Arnya. I must know your body completely."

Arnya felt so alive, so sensitised, so completely in touch with her own feelings. She was going to be kissed in the most intimate fashion by a strong, important and handsome man that she trusted, someone who valued her and who knew exactly what he wanted to do with her. And she was a very willing participant.

Arnya found a cushion and supported her neck so that she could see what the King was doing without having to stretch. She saw him locate a small stool from the floor nearby which he brought nearer to the edge of the bed. She noticed the King's smile as he sat down and took his first view of her there, then he leaned forward and reached out with both hands to caress her breasts.

At first she could only see the King's face as he got nearer to her intimate area but then Arnya also felt his warm breath as the moment of contact came nearer. And then the beautiful first sensation of him kissing her outer lips, quickly followed by caresses from his tongue deep inside her opening which made Arnya catch her breath.

It was no surprise to Arnya that the King was good at his task, very good. He started to focus on her most sensitive spot, the little button of nerve endings hidden at the front of her opening. Arnya could feel her level of excitement increasing and could hear her own breathing becoming louder and quicker. From time to time the King's tongue went lower as he sought and redistributed some of Arnya's natural juices.

"You did me the honour of letting me taste you two weeks ago and I swear that tonight you are even sweeter," the King said. "I would like to do more but experience tells me that if I continue I will make you crest and that will make entering your young body more difficult. Next time we make love I promise to take you all the way but right now I believe the time has come for me to consummate your role as a concubine."

12