3. Arnya Comes of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I believe I am ready Sire. How do you want to take me? Am I to be on top of you?"

"I have thought about this Arnya and I want to take you like this," the King said as he got up from the stool and pushed it away. He picked Arnya's feet up from the bed, one in each hand and raised them in the air, holding them at the same level as his shoulders.

"There is no point in having slim, nimble concubines unless I can make full use of their abilities. Like this then I can enjoy the view of what I am doing. I want your first time to be memorable for the right reasons, Arnya, so I will go slowly but if it becomes painful you must tell me. Arch your back slightly, then you will also be able to control what happens next."

Arnya felt a few pangs of nervousness. She had not been expecting that her first time with the King inside her would be like this, but she knew she was in experienced hands.

After all the weeks of training this was the moment of truth.

The King put Arnya's right foot down for a moment and reached for some of the lubricating oil in the pot built into the end of the bed, then spread it liberally between her legs. He picked up her foot again and took the opportunity to open her legs more than before. Then Arnya felt the King's manhood touch up against her, exciting her again as it slid, now with no friction, inside her moist lips. It felt good to Arnya, a silky smooth feeling, but then the King subtly changed his position and Arnya felt him stop moving. She could feel his tip resting just outside the entrance to her body.

The King pushed. Just gently, but enough for Arnya to feel the tip of his manhood start to head inside. From her training Arnya had become used to the feeling of something entering her body and she had come to enjoy the sensation. But the King's manhood was bigger than anything Tomma Te had given her to practice with. Arnya felt her body having to adjust, to stretch, to take it in. It was a new experience but absolutely not an unpleasant one.

Arnya had a momentary thought about the point at which she actually stopped being a virgin. Was it when a man started to enter her body or was it only when he was fully inside?

This idle thought stopped abruptly when she felt a sudden pain, causing her to cry out.

"Are you okay Arnya?" the King asked, concerned about her welfare. He withdrew slightly but then kept completely still.

"I think so, Your Majesty. Could you just move in and out very slowly where you are now? Arnya asked.

"Yes, I can do that Arnya. I am about halfway inside you now."

As requested, The King moved slowly and gently in and out. Arnya felt no repeat of the pain and as soon as he started moving she started again to enjoy the experience.

Arnya's excitement grew, her confidence grew and now it was her turn to take the initiative. She used the arch of her back to push her body towards the King and was rewarded with the beautiful feeling of him reaching more deeply inside her. The King murmured his enjoyment of what was happening and, taking her lead, started to move more quickly. He was still holding her feet in the air but now he put them down towards each side of the bed, freeing up his hands to reach forward to caress Arnya's stomach and breasts. The forward movement of his torso pushed his manhood deeper into his beautiful young concubine. He groaned with pleasure.

Arnya realised that the King was now fully inside her but still she wanted more. She opened her legs as wide as possible and edged herself further forward to make sure that every bit of the King's length was being consumed. Her excitement continued to grow as the King moved ever more quickly within her.

Arnya had the wonderful feeling of fullness, of being made complete by this man.

"Oh Arnya, this is amazing," the King cried out. "Your body feels so warm and tight and....just incredible. You are incredible. But I don't think I can last much longer."

Almost immediately after this the King withdrew and he leaned forward towards Arnya's stomach.

"Do it Arnya, do it," the King implored his lover.

It only took two or three seconds of attention from Arnya's hand before the King climaxed. His seed seemed to go everywhere, over Arnya's face, her body and on to the surrounding bed covers. Her mouth had obviously been slightly open because she tasted him on her tongue. She could also feel some of his seed on her cheek.

Both the lovers were overcome and it took a few seconds before either spoke.

"Praise Heaven, Arnya! That was incredible," the King said. "Are you alright?"

"I am Sire, I am," Arnya reassured him. "I seem to be a bit messy but I'm fine."

"Let me find something," the King said. He reached down to find the large towel he had discarded earlier and, still standing at the foot of the bed, he used it to wipe the seed from Arnya's stomach. Then he climbed on the bed and wiped away any he could find on the top half of her body. Finally he wiped her face and, when he had done that to his satisfaction, he kissed Arnya on the mouth.

"So, Arnya, I have made you a woman now. As my concubine I will make love to you many times over the next few years but that first time was special, very special. You have impressed me with both your beauty and your bravery. I do hope I didn't hurt you too much."

"I'm sure I'm fine really Your Majesty. I may need some days to recover before I am chosen again but..."

"Of course Arnya. I will talk to Lady Farsa. And next time we meet I promise that the pleasure will not be so one-sided. I will look forward to pleasuring you as well."

"I felt so good tonight Sire," Arnya replied. "Who better to help me become a woman than a handsome King?"

The King laughed and laid down to hug her. They lay together for a short time before they said goodbyes. Arnya left the room and went into the concubines' bathroom to clean herself up properly before heading back to her own room.

Arnya felt mentally elated and physically fulfilled. She was pleased that she had succeeded, that the King was pleased with her.

And Arnya knew that next time their lovemaking would be even better.

12