All Comments on '3 Coins in the Fountain'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 209 Comments (Page 2)
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
@Crkcppr

To build on your food analogy, if someone went into McDonald's and ordered a Big Mac, and it came with a chicken patty instead of a hamburger, would they say, "Hey, that's cool, they didn't use the same old formula," or would they bitch about it?

I think we know the answer! And flc would be at the front of the line!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
@frontlinecaster

"What I love about you is that your stories, although there tend to be some formulas at work, are each pretty different. Enough so that I don't always know when I'm starting one of yours how it's going to end" - This is a DIRECT quote from flc in his comments on "30-years-of-love-90-days-of-lies"!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Entertaining as usual.

I'm floored by your cheating wife in this tale but I usually am floored by the cheating wives you depict.

I keep reading and being entertained however.

I sometimes wish the silly sluts would really learn something and change meaningfully.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Sorry.

You lost me about a third to a half way through.

I'm pushing on to the next story.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 7 years ago
Hello, Stang. I'm glad to find a new one of yours that I had not read.

By new one I meant one that I had not yet read. This was an entertaining story, I'm glad that he did not take his cheating wife back. What an idiot she was, I have at least learned from some of my mistakes and corrected them. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
need your talent

Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com exposes true life details of real serial cheater. She lost college instructor position in Helena Montana because of info.

Please friend profile and writw story about it

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Well crafted but a bit uneven

The Reid-Maddie vs. Reid-Maria vs. Maddie-Nancy portions of the story seemed to be a bit unevenly written. Maddie starts out like Little Annie Fanny and ends up like Linda Loveless. She's just too sympathetic a character for that much transition.

The story is quite long and the race details make one impatient for more character and plot development. How Reid becomes a better racer is extraneous to the heart of the story since it doesn't play in to the ending.

Still a 5 star submission. I'm glad there are good writers still submitting today for us long-time readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
.Entertained

FRom beginning to end.

moving and Romantic

Thank you.

LovesAGoodStoryLovesAGoodStoryover 7 years ago
5*

Amusing read, thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked the racing parts too...

I liked the racing parts as well as the destruction of the marriage and romancing the new girl. Great story, good writing. I must admit I still don't understand complaints about a "long" story. If the story is good, who cares how long it is? In fact, the longer the better, I say. Aren't we all reading for the enjoyment of it? Why would anyone say it's a great story, but too long??? It's like saying, "Wow, that was a great meal, but it took too long to eat it.", or maybe, "Wow, sex with Kathy Ireland was fantastic, but it took the whole afternoon." Seriously. If a story is really good, why would you ever want it to end at all? Thanks Stang. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I always enjoy your stories. you focus on the story instead of the sex. It does make for a better product. Thank you for your time and effort.

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Really Can't Get Into This One

The setup (he's gone racing in Europe, and I'm so pissed at him that I'm gonna fuck anything with a dick as many times as I can) is just too over the top for me, even though you've made it humorous (at least in the beginning). Not gonna vote on this one, since others seem to have rated it highly. I'll just move on to another story.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic

Yolo! I really liked this story. It does show most women in a bad light. Mothers pushing daughters into pregnancy. Wives as cock hungry sluts. But it's just a story. A bit unrealistic at the fountain. Talk about a quick post divorce rebound. This set records. Lol. Solid five for an entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
beautiful

Beautiful story, I read it every now and then. No story is so perfect that there isn't something I wouldn't change or add, but that is a good thing about stories: Since they aren't chiseled in stone our imaginations are free to immerse themselves and fill in our own details. F'rinstance, I can imagine Maddy saying at the last "Thank you Marie (which raises some eyebrows). I destroyed him. I killed him, and could never have undone that. But I will always love him, and you rebuilt him. You saved him. Thank you." Yeah, sappy, I know. Being in his exact situation, minus Marie, for 4 years now, I can use a little sap now and then. 5.00

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
OK, I Came Back To Give This One Another Try

And although I still have some heartburn with Maddie's bizarre behavior, I accepted the suspension of disbelief so I could get on with the story.

And I loved it, of course! ;-) Just had to get through the first curve or two and enjoy the rest....

Five * of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GIVE THE WIFE SOME REASON...

The wife had absolutely no reason for cheating. She refuses to go to Europe for a bullshit reason and the husband's love for speed is all the reason she needs to get angry with him? Why wasn't she cheating on him every time he got a ticket? Or maybe she was. If you'd have included that it would have been a lot more believable. Nah, there is no making this drivel believable.

And for that matter, maybe you should excise the sex and submit this to road and track as a short story for mustang lovers. Well the mustang is an american icon but corvette's have more cachet.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 6 years ago
Vacation?

That was a nice setup by Nancy, Kyle and Reid, to get Maddie out of the way, Was it any coincedence that Kyle and Nancy knew just what to tell Maddie to get her to the boiling point? Nancy sets up the dates and Kyle just happens to be out of town? This story is so full of holes that I could probably write another one just to point out the flaws. Five year old kid five years after the divorce? So that made Maria pregnant at least nine months before the divorce. Security cameras? cameras are not set up in the bedroom, (unless you installed it yourself with a purpose in mind.) They don;t point to your sofa either. cameras are set up to record entry points to a house. Anyway, there was nothing new to this story I've been reading the very same thing for years now. Husband divoeces the wife ,ends up with the most beautiful girl in the world and tons of money. Wife is left destitute trying to figure out what went wrong. One more thing. Why bring in an accident only to drop it without explanation of what led to it, if something is not going to be part of the story, why mention it in the first place? This story was about racing and Maria. My way or the highway., should have been the title. Like I said, it was all a setup. I read throught ir hoping to find something different, turns out I just wasted my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One Of The All Time Worst!!

I know I know ....you shouldn't take pot shots at the writers, but c'mon this story is just sooo bad! Not only is every woman in this story a whore but Reid is a fucking saint...Not! Even Maria must have fucked Reid shortly after she met him. That no account husband stealing whore. Simple math. The boy is 5 years old and the divorce is 5 years old...not rocket science. So saint Reid was cheating on his wife while in Europe. You gotta watch those halo's when you're a saint, they might start slipping down....but not in this story. Reid is the be all and end all of the male species...every woman he meets wants him. LOL. But Maddie ...well she goes from a faithful wife to a slut because saint Reid is racing in Europe. What a load of horseshit for a reason to become a slut. That must have taken the author all of 2 seconds of thought to come up with that. But not only did she cheat while Reid was in Europe but any and all mankind could fuck her. C'mon Stang is that the best you got? If so pack in the writing! I have read some real bad stories in this site but never one that makes every woman a slut and the hubby as a (make me puke) saint!! I won't even go into the home security system. LOL One of the all time worst for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT

SO SHE WAS CHEATING WHILE HE WAS CHEATING ALSO BEHIND HER BACK BUT SHE IS THE LOSER WHILE HE IS THE WINNER ...TYPICAL MALE ATTITUDE...

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Solid story.

Terrific story demonstrated thru the finely tuned writing skills of the author. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really good story

Love the ending!

Baton Rouge Cajun Guy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Way Top long

I get The feeling The author is writing about himself. Feels like narcism ...

Sluggo11Sluggo11over 5 years ago
Highly Entertaining as Always

Wow!.. took a peek at some of the other comments and decided these are some TOUGH critics!! Maybe they're looking for the next great american novel (in a 10-page format... on an adult stories website... and for FREE!) Anyway!... I thought the story was GREAT! Maybe it depends on the reader's perspective and experience, but I saw it as a choice between having a real commitment and just going through the motions... believing in trust and love and expecting them to be returned in kind. Your ability to evoke those emotions... as well as the heartbreak of betrayal... was abundantly in evidence in the story, and made it a pleasure to read. I'm also familiar enough with your "theme" to appreciate how you weave Mustang mentions into all you write... Hey... maybe that's the REAL reason for some of the overly harsh criticism... Might be from some Chevy or MOPAR fans who just don't appreciate Mustang's magic.

phil2213phil2213over 5 years ago
Super author great entertainment

I can shoot holes all day long in plausibility and probably hunt down grammar and spelling and structure errors but for what?? This was what it was and it entertained me. What do you want from an author?? The characters were somewhat flawed one more so than the other but it worked for me. I felt sorry for Maddie, who seemed to be somewhat mentally challenged. In spite of my criticisms, I thoroughly enjoyed the story and I rated it a five stars.

calflashcalflashover 5 years ago
great story

Another great story as only SS06 can do it. The only flaw I found was F1 does not do endurance races.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thoroughly Entertaining

Great story. Just started to read his stories. What a treated. Liked the humor sprinkled through the story and catchy one liners.

5 stellar points.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 5 years ago
Super

I’ll be reading more of your stories. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
it's funny

If you scream YOLO!! then everyone understands you're gonna go all out with risks.

BUT if you say ...yolo... in a very stern and measured way, everyone understands you mean: "don't get yourself killed, stupid. be careful"

It's super funny to me. Great story.

While the wife utterly failed to communicate and let her marriage dissolve before her very eyes....I can't help but feel pity. The older women in her life didn't raise her right.

Men AND women still brow-beat boys to be manly...to grow up being responsible...to inhibit their baser instincts. But poor girls live in a culture that no longer grooms girls into becoming womanly. It's all 'girl-powah' not even...woman power. 'women can sleep around just like men.' but they can't. the real reason that men get to act like cocky idiots when they get laid is because rejection is a real thing. women are the ones that ultimately choose whom to mate with. it's not hard to point a finger and say, 'you'll do'. by no means do women have it easy with OTHER things, but our western modern culture teaches girls almost nothing. and this is NOT the case a few decades ago. Tons of literature about older women passing along wisdom to girls to become better adults. Feminists didn't like some of it, so they wound up throwing it all out wholesale. A real shame. You'd think equality meant at LEAST giving girls a similar speech given to boys, but nope. I'm not saying there aren't great feminists and women trying to integrate good tradition with modernity, but their voices are utterly drowned out.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxabout 5 years ago
Very Good!!

LOL I loved this story. More more more!

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimalmost 5 years ago
Back again

I just discovered that I hadn't read one of your stories and dived straight in. And at the end of the story I heard someone say "This is why I like Stang's stuff."

Yep, me. Despite the weird insistence on having a mustang in every story, I get it. You are a master of your craft. Thank you.

SanzegoSanzegoalmost 5 years ago
The Ultimate Fall Back

I cant tell you how many times I've read your stories because I've lost count. Nothing good in todays cue, reread a Stangstar story. Sure his fixation on Mustangs is concerning but who doesn't like a good Loving Wives tale centered around an American muscle car. I'm a Charger guy myself but lets not go there. I love your stories. Why did you leave? Please come back.

PaddyyddaPPaddyyddaPover 4 years ago
I love your stories

Unlike reality, the good guys always win.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago
would you please

plsease tell us when you expeci do enjoy reading themt to post another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
enjoyable

enjoyable stories. I'm pretty sure that you're the only author on this site, that I've read more that twice.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
This was a great read

I am putting this person on my favorite either list, hope they come back and write more, 5 stars.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

Stangstar stopped posting new stories to literotica a while ago. He still releases new ones on storiesonline, but his output has slowed considerably.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Racer

Story was good, but the build up to him being a great racer was left dangling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Some How I Missed

This One. I always seem to learn new words, this time it was 'deprissed', I've been there a few times, just didn't know that it had a name. Maddie may not have had any class but her father did. For anyone who found fault with the story I'll refer you to Sir Jackie Stewart's response to the waiter offering him a Heineken; "No thanks, I'm still driving." YOLE. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Frontlinecaster is an idiot!

This was an excellent story. If you look at the stories that frontlinecaster reads, they are about fathers screwing their daughters so that explains a lot about frontlinecaster! He is the inbreed result of a father impregnating his daughter! Brainless!

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Nicely done!!!

Great karma...

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 3 years ago
Great loooong story.....

Stang , you did it again. Great story, but I felt sorry for the guy watching the video. And Nancy lives. Too F ing bad. 7stars. The Bear approves. Love me some Mustangs.

The BEAR

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Great story, loved it.

Scores 5/5

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Excellent

Slightly different but a great story. Loved it all the way. 5 stars.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 3 years ago
Great story

Although I did want him to defend his track records.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago
Fantastic story!

Thank-you... really enjoyed that story!!! You would think that after 2-3 years of therapy; Maddie would have learned her lesson about sleeping around for sex versus finding love and holding on to it... guess not. Too bad. She doesn’t consciously or subconsciously even know that is the life style she wants / craves. Very well written.. thanks again for the story.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

2 for you. too fast paced - little effort made to really develop the main characters, to many characters and a boring, thin plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

really getting annoyed with those Belgium comments.Belgium is not Brussels alone,and French isn't the main language.more then 60% speaks dutch and life in Flandres,what was and still is one of the more prosperous parts of Europe,several cities like bruges,antwerp or leuven and Gent are cultural heavens and the so called dutch masters,well more than half are flemish too...

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

A good story, liked the racing as I did it for a few years, circle track though. I think the combination of racing and working wore on the marriage but who knows. This guy loved his wife and was faithful and provided for her. What more does husband need to do? When he found her cheating he gave her 8-10 weeks to come clean and tell the truth and all she wonders is why he won't kiss her? Obviously the gang bang she had didn't mean anything to her but it sure affected her husband, marriage and vows didn't seem to apply to her, end of story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

UNNECESSARILY LONG NONSENSE WITH MADY AS THE MOST FUCKED UP....SHE IS SUCH A LOSER

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A steno pool? Seriously? Stenographers haven’t been a thing since desktop computers entered the workplace in the mid-1980s.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Reid did the right thing to Maddie, by kicking her cheating slut ass to the curb, she had no excuse for she did and she ended up a lonely broken woman. Her greatest punishment was seeing Reid and Maria with their 3 kids as a happy family.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 2 years ago

Fun Mustang facts. From 1965 to 1973, the Mustang was derived from the 1960 Ford Falcon. Then came the Mustang II derived from the Ford Pinto. So in essence the Mustang was a Falcon and then a Pinto. Then came the Fox platform shared by 14 other Ford models. But they were still Mustangs and the only 'Pony' car in continuous production. Sadly now there is a 4 DOOR Mustang?!?!?! And an electric Mustang?!?!?! Damn shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To: Rimmerdal - who fucking cares get a life.

Really great story I really love your stories and talent.Thank you

Cringo31Cringo31over 2 years ago

A really good read. This story had some great characters. Maddie and Reid did end up with what they deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Saving yourself for the woman you love. It makes the story that the honorable man wins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story, the outcome and the characters. However, because of the nature of the betrayal, there should have been more in the story about the girlfriend and the wife’s relationship and a more gradual seduction by the girlfriend into a life of sex for fun. I.e. a few club nights out together with flirting and maybe some touching and then the perfect storm with the trip to Europe and the angry let’s get even wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some hilarious moments, pity the 1st wife was an idiot but you've got to say she gave him a real gift cause she freed him to be with Maria.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story. I wanted one more thing, another race arc or two. Love to read about real racing as opposed to just racing from light to light.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. One of best I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent writing, hated to see it end. Kept me guessing what would happen till the end. You have the gift, keep writing.

BabalooieBabalooieover 2 years ago

Long but interesting and well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story one of the best! Can’t understand those who want the Cliff notes version. Some great stories are long. If you don’t like long stories move to another author and stop trashing

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

I loved the dynamic between Reid & Marie!!

BabalooieBabalooiealmost 2 years ago

second read. Better the second time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Reid, get that woman off of you" - one of the greatest lines....

5*

Truly enjoyed for many reasons. Now I'm going through your stories.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941almost 2 years ago

Great read, I really enjoy a satisfying happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, I laughed several times and got choked up too.

It’s been ten years, consider writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just started reading this story, still on paper 1, and already hating the Madelyn FC. She is annoying af.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars for sure on this Story . I would have made sure that the 3 married men who had sex with Maddie's Wife's all knew about their husbands Cheating on them . Heck I maybe even give them a copy of the Videos

DyspneiicDyspneiicalmost 2 years ago

Another great story. The only unresolved issue was the 3 cheaters who had Maddie twice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting story. Good writer. But Maddie's descent into slutdom was way over the top. She evidenced no behavior like this before. I get the once when she was drunk and then upset. But why the second time. And it is implied she did it more times out of the house. Especially that second time, didn't matter to her the size of the penis, she got sickened by being seen as a slut. She needs therapy. Author could have made the dilemma for Reid more gray. But still had him move on. Maddie was a shallow slut character who suddenly changed overnight onto a big dick addict. That was over the top and not necessarily. The Reid + Maria dynamic was great to see.

wolftrapwolftrapover 1 year ago

I reread this one after quite some time and it is still enjoy it as much as the previous times. I forgot the 'deprissed' - great line!

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

Well his wife's personality sure turned on a dime.... that's why you can't have the wife hanging out with a slutty best friend

MasterKoteMasterKoteover 1 year ago

Good story but the end felt like it was cut short after this long ass story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maddie was just a broken character. From page 1 to further into the story her change was just completely unrealistic. I get Nancy was a bad influence. But her emotional back and forth before and after the first two times was extreme. And suddenly she goes full slut mode with additional trysts after that off the page. Maddie wasn't a character so much as a plot device. Ugggh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One thing I see as a common theme from the few stories I've read from this author is that when the wife/girlfriend is caught cheating its always an extreme, over the top slut display usually with two or more men using every available hole. Not only is that an unrealistic scenario, but it's also a seemingly 180 shift from her portrayed personality that takes you out of an otherwise enjoyable read.

As that's really my only complaint, I still have to give this 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still fun!

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

Why for crying out loud?!!! Why this author paints an extreme out of character behaviour with the cheating act. This puts a lot of on the storie

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Long but fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey great read, well done, thank you StangStar06!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He was too nice! When he got the call that his wife was in the hospital, I would say “Great! I hope that the slut suffers and dies!” Then I would stay and finish the racing program, and make sure I get the number of Maria.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A truly selfish, self-centered, deluded, STUPID, slut.

muddman74muddman74about 1 year ago

The ex-wife was a real stupid whore who had more brains in her pussy than her head. Glad Reid dumped her ass for a real and loving woman that actually loved him and wanted to have kids with him, unlike the self-centered cunt.

nightdragon1nightdragon1about 1 year ago

Another great story

rn2711rn2711about 1 year ago

The ex listened too much to her friend. She gave in way too easy. Nancy with all her understanding of the effect of large cock and her love to Kyle didn't stop.

And the husband, falling in love with another woman while still not deciding to divorce his wife.

Everyone is not mature enough here. Everyone is ... human.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sad but real, So in your mind did she fix herself.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

.ok..butbi havevto know where werevnancy and Maddie going at the time of the accident????...msybeni skipped over it but could anyone shed some light??

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story, but too much of the ex's perspective. Would have been cool to have more of his perspective at the end.

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

Okay, this is not my final comment, okay, but I jumped to the end to award the five stars AND I ONLY FINISHED THE FIRST PAGE. This story is so clever, hilariously funny and human and sexy and… more later.

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

Well, As a reader, I am profoundly disappointed that the wife, a character I adored, was vilified without explanation, none, ever. The start was magnificent but in the end, the whole thing was trope-y as Hell. It was trope justice for her. The truth is she loved and needed her husband to be what she could be. But, he did not stick by her. I know, I know, it’s sad, that’s all, because we’re all just little animals. To me, it’s not a happy ending if either of the principals ends up utterly crushed.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story but I deducted a star for including gay and trans characters. They weren't needed in the story whatsoever. Keep that garbage out of your stories if you want 5*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 Stars as always on this one .. I like Reid Richards as a mc Name but thought the wife was dumber then my ex was .. I hope that Maria and Reid have a great life . Plus I have always preferred Ladies with Red hair or Dark hair . No Blondes for Me

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades10 months ago

Enjoyed the story, I have read it twice now, Thanks for your writing. Wish you would write some more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Been reading your stories for a while, and really like them.

This one, however, I haven't read yet. But I felt compelled to comment. The Title.

I am old enough to have, with my parents, watched the movie that song was sung in.

When I saw the title the lyric started immediately in my head. Damn it! My eyes started leaking due to my own sorrows.

'Three coins in a fountain

Each one wishing happiness.

Three coins in a fountain,

Which one will the fountain bless?

Will it be mine? Will it be mine?'

To other readers: subtext is important, too.

MWS

dgfergiedgfergie8 months ago

The story was waaaay to long! Just kidding. Good story especially the racing and me being and retired racer, circle track and foreign stock cars limited to 1600cc engines. A lot of fun, time consuming and expensive even with small 4 cylinder cars. The story was good and well written pointing out the failures in relationships but no real explanation why. Maybe it was the martian slut ray? Who knows? The writing and the story was good enough that I think the long drawn out sex scene detracted from the story. I did give it 5 stars on my first read and it deserves the same on my second. Keep writing, please!

newfield1981newfield19818 months ago

Fan-Fucking-Tastic! Maddie was completely delusional! Reid Richards was just like his Marvel counter part... Mr. Fantastic! He was very easy to root for. And Maria well we should all be so lucky.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fun story , thank you .

5 stars

HighBrowHighBrow7 months ago

The cheater’s motivation is as ridiculous as her total personality change. Bad Femdom agitprop but a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So, Reid gave his phone number to Jackie (the slut who had been trying to get him) to give to Maria and he expected her to do so? How stupid was he.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

She "Maddie" was just a selfish, delusional slut thinking that her slutting around was comparable to his going racing. Racing was something he did for himself, making love be to his wife was one of the things they did together to show love to each other, and she went and violated, invalidated and devalued. Dumb whore, how would she feel if he did that as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous