All Comments on '3 Coins in the Fountain'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 209 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Lost me on the first page. The guy liked Mustang's so he was bound to be a cuck. But really it was the wife, I just couldn't tolerate or care about someone that won't go on planes or boats, and what was the point in continuing to read about them.

mfbridgesmfbridges5 months ago

Why do like 75% of the macho guys being cheated on drive mustangs. Is that some kind of right of passage for "Loving Wife" authors.

Harvey8910Harvey89105 months ago

This was a great story! Five stars. Maddie was stupid. She let her emotions cloud her judgement. She became a whore and realized that while she liked it, she longed for what she had with Reed. This story put to rest the phrase, “It was just sex”. It is never just sex!!! Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great tale. Little character development and that let the writer develop Maddie asan empty chair…. She was so self possessed that at 35 she still had little clue of the world outside her head.., Some May say it was Nancy’s fault but Maddie was just so not self aware of bright that anything she sleeper into would rot from the inside out. Even after he got rid of her the sec was rote and she stayed a whore.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Entertaining story! 5 stars

arnowolarnowol3 months ago

Yes, it was a long story. But it was worth reading. 5*****!

newfordnewfordabout 2 months ago

Don't know why, but this tale seems to get better with each new read 5 Stars again for a wonderful l author

Nasty56Nasty56about 1 month ago

Finish reading all your stories with this one, long process but I enjoyed the Stangstar06 trip and this last story did not disappoint!

drbenchpress66drbenchpress66about 1 month ago

This had like opposite character development for the woman lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous