All Comments on 'Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck'

by newbie2008

Sort by:
  • 804 Comments (Page 9)
JVS27JVS2721 days ago

Some of these comments are bizarre.

Why are they expecting great literature with flawless character development and logical behavior? This is fantasy erotica. It's deliberately over the top and unrealistic. It's not War and Peace. It's porn. Get a grip.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

I found the story interesting, but repetitive to the point where it became somewhat boring. All the weird bs at the end of their vows etc. was sort of psycho- babble. Sounds somewhat like an episode of Dr. Phil solving a show guest's problems in 1 hour. "We acted stupid and impulsively for those three days, but we got better." These two late 30 somethings were extremely childish in some ways. You had a sexual adventure. No harm, no foul. So don't dwell on it. I agree with JVS27's comments as well.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Newbie2008

I have loved your stories for years. My favorite is THREE DAYS OF WATCHING MY WIFE FUCK.

​The way you shared what you saw and how you all felt, really is effective and exciting.

My wife and I have enjoyed your stories for years. Just wanted to let you know.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Now there's a dumbass husband.

1...456789
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous