All Comments on 'Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck'

by newbie2008

Sort by:
  • 799 Comments (Page 6)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That was awesome

My wife and I have had several experiences while vacationing in Florida. The first was with an older couple when we were fresh out of high school. The last was when she met a young man at the hotel bar and he spent the week in our hotel room with us.

ScoratScoratover 3 years ago
Second thoughts

Something about this story pushed all the wrong buttons for me. I really don’t know why but thanks to the author for making me face my issues. For that alone I’m giving you five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Be careful of what you wish for ......

You just might get it .....

and more .. ...😫😫😫😫 ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written

Very well written. My wife and I have had similar fantasies but never acted on them.

Donny67Donny67over 3 years ago

I loved the intensity of the story. Several times I felt turned on myself. That is one of our fantasies as well as me sucking and getting tucked by the guys as she watches us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting...

I'm fascinated by the fact that so many weak, immature men feel the need to expose themselves by writing.

Blake_StoneBlake_Stoneover 3 years ago
Still my favourite story

If I was ever to rate stories here on Literotica, this one would be #1. Damn hot!

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 3 years ago
Still number one, newbie.

I've lost track of how many times I've read this story. It never gets stale and remains one of the most excitingly erotic stories I've ever read anywhere. It's beautifully written and masterfully told. Literotica should get the entire story etched in gold plate mounted on a walnut plaque and presented to the Library of Congress. It is a cultural artifact so precious as to be impossible to overvalue. The next deep space probe ought to carry this as an introduction to other beings to give notice that we humans take our fucking and wife watching VERY seriously.

Thank you for the hours of purely blissful entertainment that you've provided to thousands of readers. With respect and gratitude, TBill.

VerbaliniansVerbaliniansover 3 years ago

I will not be like the anon Trolls. I did not like the story and I won’t hide that. I also won’t resort to putting the author down as well, like others who don’t like it shamelessly do. Is this real or possible in my opinion ? YES, I am sure it is. Does it draw people together like the stories ending seem to infer ? NO, I don’t believe so. As Humans I believe we naturally want to trust others or we want to use others. Those two ideas war against each other IMHO. And this story seemed to focus on the husband using the wife (again IMHO). HOWEVER, this site is based on fantasy stories and unreal ideas being possible, so to that end I say “to each their own”. I will give it a 2 as I disliked it but I think a 1 is reserved for the rape stories or nonconsent stories which I HATE !!! I hope this feedback is helpful to the author. IF NOT I am sure they can gain help from the other over 500 comments !!!!

creampies4evercreampies4everover 3 years ago
Excellent Story

Loved how the story developed How the prim and proper wife gradually loses her inhibitions. Before long she is primed and ready. The young men fill the bill and keep her well-fucked for days. Her husband is incited by what's happening and soon finds himself fucking his wife like a teenager. For her part, she learns to let go and really enjoy the experience and soon revels in her animalistic needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
love it

would like to have this experience with my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why does this GARBAGE rate this high?

Willing cuckoldry = Garbage, One Star rating.

BotanicGoddessBotanicGoddessover 3 years ago
Totally different than what I’m use to on Lit...

Compared to most (if not all) of the other stories I’ve read on Lit, (imo) this story could almost be deemed as...classy...or artfully written. But I suppose that would totally depend on your own personal kink, lol. It was very well written-no typos or mistakes & I could easily visualize everything as it was being told. While it’s not usually what I’m into, this definitely deserves 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

514 COMMENTS!!! I really enjoyed the story. In the end Gina admitted she was developing feelings for Stan. They escaped back home without ruining their marriage. But her husband still wanted it to happen again. He never learns. But i really liked the fantasy story. Very entertaining

ausguy55ausguy55over 3 years ago

Superb story. One of the best ever.

Pat2610Pat2610over 3 years ago

I’m ready for the cocks

hornee1hornee1over 3 years ago
My wife.

Your story was so hot and one of the best I've ever read. Would like to see my wife get taken like that. We were in Idaho Falls RV park and a couple from Canada set up beside us. I could tell the way he eyed my wife he wanted to fuck her brains out. His wife had big tits that had me worked up. Sad to say nothing came of it. I still jack off thinking about it. There's nothing hotter then watching your wife take another man's cock.

BreedMyWife314BreedMyWife314over 3 years ago
One of the best

This has always been one of my very favorite stories here, and something I want to happen to me and my sexy wife!

Big-n-HardBig-n-Hardover 3 years ago
Incredible Story

One of the most exciting stories that I’ve ever read on this site. Full of sexual content, without being rushed. Very professionally well written. You could feel the emotional investment in each character.

wantstowatch19wantstowatch19over 3 years ago
So erotic

So wish this could happen to my wife, it sounds so realistic

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not my thing

I'm a one and done kind of guy, no one but me plays with what's mine

she fucks around once and she's tossed to the curb, no second chances

seen too much of this kind of bullshit when I was a kid, and got to accidentally see some bastard who wasn't my dad banging my mom.

I caught hell and was told not to say a word to my dad.

it went downhill from there after I told my dad what I saw when he got home

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
So, anony, not my thing, . . .

. . . what happened after you told your father that you caught your mother banging another man? If he divorced your mother, odds are she rather than he got custody of you. Did your father beat the crap out of her? Did they stay together, and you now see your father as a willing cuck? Enquiring minds want to know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story triggered my husband

My husband read this story when it was first posted. It triggered him and started him to have fantasies about me having sex with a guy that had been hitting on me at work. He eventually got me to read it and we started watching MFM porn and using the hotwife fantasy to get us worked up. Eventually he talked me into trying it in real life. We viewed it as a bucket list event but it was way to thrilling to be a one and done thing. We have been heavy into it ever since. I love this story.

exposewife2018exposewife2018over 3 years ago
Great Story

I first read this story several years ago and I keep coming back to it. I think the reason is that I can picture my wife in her place.

GREAT STORY!

creampies4evercreampies4everover 3 years ago
Loved It

What a story. Loved how the story developed from drinking games to full-on fucking. The wife really got her fill this trip as she experienced these young men ravage her body with the able assistance of her husband. Her husband was beside himself with lust as he watched these young men ravage his wife and spill their seed inside her. She even got to enjoy a spit roast as one young man fucked her pussy while the other fucked her mouth. The husband got his fantasy and then some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed this story - thanks! We written and thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a story!

I’ve read this story a few times and I must say it turns me on every time I do. I would love to experience this with 3 men. There is beauty in this story. It was an experience that 4 people shared together a moment in the time. Also, was very well written. Enjoyed the details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sex was hot I really enjoyed it.

But I could have done without the monosexual sermon at the end. Please recognize there are other relationship styles outside of yours, and some of those include Polyamory. Also not all women or feminine people tie emotions and sex together, this erases Aromantic and Asexual people neither of which tie the two together.

paragem_oneparagem_oneabout 3 years ago

530 comments accumulating for 11 years! I read the comments with the discernment I applied to the story -- which was a marvel of naughty marital behavior, motivations, emotions, justifications, coping mechanisms, abandonment and calm rationalizing. I just loved it. Certainly a 5.9 out of 5. The thing about so many of the comments is they were criticizing some aspect of the story, but you could tell it really tapped into something within them. It was as if they were criticizing how it made them feel. I thought that was very telling as to how effective the story was. I myself have lost two wives to similar circumstances and the intensity of the emotions from those experiences is a powerful drug. Addictive. Maybe not deadly, but ... wow, this made me feel that stuff again. Thank you for that.

klam6789klam6789about 3 years ago
My all time favorite!

This is the best story I know on Literotica. Would love to find more like it!

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198about 3 years ago

What a tribute to female infidelity! I know that this is fiction, but out there some where somebody will say this is a great way to save a marriage, and they would be dead wrong. Even with her husbands permission it was far too easy for her to sleep with those guys again and again, most likely because she already was with her students. IRL, if you give a person this kind of inch they will shove that mile up your arse. If this story was to continue how long do you think it would take for her to be running trains in their bedroom while he is downstairs after being told to watch football? He has now painted a target on his back and then gave a toddler a loaded handgun, how well do you think that's going to work out for him?

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeabout 3 years ago

So nice I read it twice... too bad I can only post 5 stars once!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great read!

Very hot story, well written, I really enjoyed imagining that I was her, getting constant attention & sex from them. This is a new favorite for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow

I really have enjoyed this story

katiegirl212katiegirl212about 3 years ago

Everything from pacing to style, grammar to eroticism was on point. A lot of writers on here could learn from this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well written..definitely one of the best stories I’ve read..

aliveinpraliveinprabout 3 years ago

Good story showing the multiple feelings of the husband. too many stories like this, the wife continues in the lifestyle even after returning home. Refreshing.

billtomlin60billtomlin60about 3 years ago

Loved this story and the ending. My wife won't do this kind of thing for the same reason, she says for her it's a mind thing and she has to feel romantic with someone before sex. And I respect that. So I live my fantasies through excellent stories like this. Thanks for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

By far, the BEST story on Literotica!! Loved it, will definitely follow this author!

tozolarsontozolarsonabout 3 years ago

definitely one hot wife !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Even if it's fake i can't help but notice how the storyteller is basically a rapist who uses his wife as a rag for his sexual fantasies. No male was able to make her cum despite all the effort and "hubby"'s intoxication with alcohol. And she apologises for using a toy. Oh and btw,when women are very drunk not only that they can't orgasm but they can't fell much physical sensations either. They might get aroused and in the mood but that's all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it!!! I can relate as I had always fantasized about my wife fucking my 1st cousin, until it finally happened one night, watching her very nervously and cautiously take his rock hard cock and then get her pussy pounded by him in our own marriage bed was mind blowing!, afterwards was very awkward for a couple of weeks until her and I agreed for it to be a every once in a while special occasion deal, like birthdays, holidays and such, which kept it from getting out if control but in turn both of us admididly looking forward to the next occasion when it would occur again, there never was any oral sex or kissing on the mouth, just straight sex missionary style with her holding my hand telling me how good it felt until we all erupted in orgasms in which he would always pull out and squirt on her stomach. After about two years of this and I'd say about 8 to ten times of this happening my cousin met the woman who he would marry, his wife nor anyone in my family never found out about our wild fuck sessions together but we would join them out for dinner and movies n such for about 3 years when my cousin floated the idea of wife swapping to his wife and she was into it, so about once a month or so we would swap wives for a day or two at our separate homes. My cousin even told me one day that my wife after 7 years of us being married finely agreed to anal sex with him and I was ecstatic knowing that he took my wife's virgin ass before me! Now we all fuck together and watching both of our wives do ass to mouth from each other's ass is mind blowing!!!, and also the fact that both our wives had never been with other women before now enjoy each other and have become great friends. My wife said to me in bed one night that if most couples would do something similar that there would be no cheating and no divorces, and I agreed.

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 3 years ago

Too bad this author apparently retired many years ago. His are some of the best written and best fantasies on this site. Truly enjoyed this offering. I'll admit I often had the fantasy but was way too chicken to broach the subject. It may have worked very early in our 47 year marriage with a close friend of ours whose then marriage was on the rocks. After that no more opportunities. On the other hand I take pride that both of us lived our vows until death us did part. Maybe sometimes being something of a coward is a good thing.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is the hottest thing I have ever read.

2soon2no2soon2noalmost 3 years ago

Good tale. Lucky guy(s)

ronibarretronibarretalmost 3 years ago

You definitely have the power of the written word1 Great job!

DashaboutDashaboutalmost 3 years ago

An amazing read, very well done. Very true to life, he wanted it to happen for his own fantasy but he supported her wishes, willing to call it all off if she didn't want it to happen. She came to enjoy the pleasure of the attention and youthful vigor, feeding her own desires from the pleasure she shared.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved it.

I've read this story at least 3 times straight thru and love it each time. As an older guy, I can appreciate watching your wife have sex with 3 younger guys, and acting like a slut.

MrBuster_8MrBuster_8almost 3 years ago

I love reading this story. To bad it won't continu in a the next chapter

NICHOLXNICHOLXalmost 3 years ago

Certainly, some new and profound ideas were brought to light here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Husband surprised to discover he's actually gay.

Gerry199Gerry199almost 3 years ago

Amazing story, and when I finished reading it, I was still thinking about it. I enjoyed the erotic madness of it all, but at the same time, there was also a moral lesson learned.

GuywhoreadsthisstuffGuywhoreadsthisstuffalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story. Real detailed emotional ride. I could see and feel everything Scott was describing. Brian and Stan switched but it was easy to understand once I got going again. I rated this 5 stars I've Never done that before. This is definitely a favorite.

Great Job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So, if neither of them will be able to fight it and that incredible multi-day scene, or something at least similar to it, is bound to happen again... how about writing up that next sexy story and letting us enjoy their next incredible antics?

scottc543scottc543almost 3 years ago

Smoking hot story! As others have said, one of the very best. I'd so love to read what happens next with these two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

However, the author should have dedicated much more time to describing Ginas’ feelings and reactions to what she was experiencing !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really liked this story when her love feelings became paramount. Sexual ‘ Love ‘ was the truly erotic part of the story .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was written very well. As a woman, I enjoyed it very much and will definitely be reading more from this author. Gina is very lucky, I would love it if my husband had an ounce of Scott's feelings about sharing.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

By far the best story on "wife sharing" and sounding unlike cheating. However, it is only as good as a fantasy. Newbie2008 has written all the stories in a similar manner but missed the mark every time, either utterly absurd stuff, or disgusting. This is the the only story he made that has a fine balance between excitement and possibility. Nevertheless, pity the men that share their wives, unless they themselves get on the side also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hottest story I ever read. Can't tell you how many times I came reading this. 🔥

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

just shows, you have to separate sex and love, knowwhen to stop, if it carried on, it could have been curtains for the marriage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

before filling this in i first read comments that have been made about it and come to the conclusion what a deranged bunch the male human race must be if they really wanted to watch their wife being fucked by a gang of blokes. But this can be rationalised when one realizes that it is only the deranged butch making that sort of comment here and the normal guy would not get a raging hard on from seeing some other arse hole stuck up his misses

Sasha57Sasha57over 2 years ago

Absolutely hot. Very well thought out and contrasted the raging hormones of the inexperienced twenty year old studs against the sexual experience of the married couple.

FuckDawgFuckDawgover 2 years ago

Nice effort. Guy's a little cum crazed, but I've seen it happen. Nice realism.

KatTiwariKatTiwariover 2 years ago

Damn, that was hot! Thanks for such a great story... and turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sex is fine but when that turns into love making its cheating and that isn't fine

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 2 years ago

Even though I am not married I would love to have my boyfriend take me on vacation and then if we meet some gentleman to bring them to our room and watch them use me! So freaking sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm not a big fan of cuckold stories, but this one I do like, as it's more of a slut wife story.She does 3 guys for 3 days, then a 4th gets a piece of the action. If that isn't a slut wife, I don't know what is.

This is a well written story that flows very well, and keeps the reader involved. About the time it starts to slow down, the action changes and picks up some more. Like I said, it keeps the reader involved waiting to see what happens next. Loved it and gave it a 5. And yes, I've read this story about 5 times now over the years. It's definitely one of my favorites. Thank You for writing it.

AdamPhoenixAdamPhoenixover 2 years ago

Nice one! Wow! If I could somehow matrix my wife and myself into this story I absolutely would. I know for fact that I would love it. I know for fact that Allison would love it. Just how do I get her to come on board?!...until I can figure that out, Gina is Allison and your story is my fantasy. Thanks!

CreativeauthorbdsmCreativeauthorbdsmover 2 years ago

Great storyline, very sexy, well written and the tease was just enough. One of the best stories I’ve read on here. I like how some people criticize your story but log in as Anonymous. Wow! Although you ran the vacation concept it’s full course, as well as her mental surrender etc. You could still take this to further chapters as creative as you appear to be. Keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story would would have been perfect had she forgotten her birth control and ended up pregnant with Stan's seed and then decided to carry Stan's baby in her belly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought the story was just great and one I would like to have with my wife - but I know that although she has fucked other men while I was away it would never happen with me there

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i enjoy watching my wife fuck a stranger while on vacation. It makes up for something she believes she's missed throughout the year. She can let herself go knowing hat she will not see him again and if she's lucky with her choice have a full pussy that evening!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awsome

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done.

Keep up the good work and give us more

Robbert1953Robbert1953over 2 years ago

A thoroughly well written erotic story. True or not it had everything that i would imagine most guys would like. have made the suggestion to my lovely wife when we are fucking but I am not sure that this is ever going to come to fruition. would love to see/hear of a follow up to this amazingly erotic story. Thanks for sharing.

mav1969a1mav1969a1over 2 years ago

Probably the most realistic cuckold fantasy story I've read on Literotica.

None of the phony "chick falls in love with huge cock & humiliates husband" crap.

The woman goes along, reluctantly with hubby's plan and does enjoy herself.

But realizes that orgasms generate feelings. She began to feel conflicted with one of the men and she was right to shut down the nasty weekend and get the hell out of Dodge.

bozorinobozorinoover 2 years ago

What an incredile Great Story. Beautifully, Gorgeously written, with sufficient detail to view it in your head. Not only the great descriptive writing, but the psychological insight is amazing. It's the first story of yours that I have read and if any of the others are even half as good, I know I'm going to heaven.

So much better than 98% of the stories here on Literotica, and that is a pretty good compliment.

Thank you so much. Is there a follow up to this story. Possibly involving Stan for a serious three person love relationship ?

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 2 years ago

For your own and the future of your relationship, don't ever do this. The next time it happens for this couple, they may not come home as a couple. It sounds like they barely made it home on a wing and a prayer for them staying together. It even sounds like she tried to get his attention while it was happening and he ignored her signals. Guys, ladies know when time is up. Pay attention to your one. You may not get that good of a one again so keep what you get and got. Remember she loves you not them but that can change when you mess it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We had taken friends wife I was first one get her fuck her told me wheres your condom told her plan on knocking you up before said put condom said to late cum inside told me I am OVLATING told her husband that I had knocked her he told yeah so said you also belong to him and other guys here too

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Idiotic cuck bullshit for the closeted homosexuals here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was awesome

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Amazing story! Too bad she wasn't fertile and big dude wasn't black. But still great as written. 100 stars thanks

beachbum72beachbum72over 2 years ago

The initial sex scene was a bit too rapey for me. That said it was extremely well written and referenced the kinds of details and reactions that could only be noted by someone who’s actually experienced this. The last scene, sexual recluses each fucking Gina “whenever they felt like it” was awesome. The account made me feel like I was there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome. Kept me hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wild story, well written. I know it's just fantasy, but why does the wife always seem to need the husband's approval? In our case, although she doesn't go as far as actual fucking, she'll bare herself, spread her lips, and diddle her clit to an orgasm for a small group of younger men who ask for it, but only if she wants to. My approval wouldn't matter. She's done this on cruises, at beaches, in bars, at Fantasy Fest, whenever she thinks some younger guys could use some educating. They can look but can't touch.

nc_play_guync_play_guyover 2 years ago

I want to thank Newbie2008 for posting not only a well-written story but one that doesn't devolve into a completely over-the-top fap-fest, sounding like it was written by a teenager in his parent's basement.

I love the ending. I am a member of a few Hotwife/Cuckold forums and Reddit subs and sometimes the bullshit that gets posted is just drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

that was so hot. thanks for making me cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story. The 1st experience is usually the best. As for me & my wife, she's definitely alot more into it than Gina seemed to be. My wife can easily.climax & climaxes.multiple times. I always enjoy sharing her more the more I know she's getting off. That's the turnon of sharing her for me.

Say_7Say_7over 2 years ago

I want to tell you by far the best story i hv seen your writing is outstanding plz if u can make a sequel out if it it will more than enough for us, its request you should think about sequel best of luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good fantasy story and it also happens a lot on vacation when couples drink to much or smoke pot when they normally don’t. Hell in Vegas they do extacy and many wives are getting strange dick. A guy I’ve mentioned before never had kid and he and the wife traveled a few times a year the would fuck others. They found sex clubs or just hooked up . Me personally I could never share but the fantasy of it could be fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the fourth time I’ve read your story and I consider it to be the best, sexiest cockold story I have ever read.

shang40shang40over 2 years ago

बायकोला दुसऱया पुरुषाखाली तृप्त होताना पाहणे खूप छान

ScrewedLogicScrewedLogicover 2 years ago

One of the best erotic stories I have ever read. Thanks ... It has all the elements of my fantasies and experiences, apart from me kissing the woman after she has taken a load in the mouth.

AllbwellAllbwellover 2 years ago

I read this a couple of years ago and had to come back to read it over again. Hot stuff!

It's hot because I can see something like this really happening: a little booze, a little cuckolding desire, a few good looking dudes, a sexy married couple comfortable with themselves! All good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best -- a Literotica story to which I return time and again when I need some stimulation.

deepinleftfielddeepinleftfieldover 2 years ago

This is very well written. I'll re-read this again for sure.

1...345678
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous