3 Hung Juicy Brothers all 4 Myself!

Story Info
All this thanks to my cousin period.
1.8k words
4.32
8.8k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am happy to share my stories. But, French of origin, thank you for your understanding for my English which remains very imperfect!

_________________________________________________________________________________

"Sorry man. If you see me in this state, it's just because of your cousin! As she has her girly things those days, she refuses that I touch her... And here is the result!" Ulf tells me with a grin as he got out of the shower...

And I immediately understand his problem when I see him with his cock at attention! And what a cock! A cannon of flesh, very stiff, with its mushroom-shaped head throbbing as it points to the ceiling: impossible not to notice it; the device must be a solid 8'' long and is really girthy; the glans is completely apparent and almost reaches his navel. His big balls complete the panoply. This hot dude is really not modest and ... he has no reason to be!

"Shit! You look ready to explode..." I can't think of anything else to say to him, so surprised to see my cousin's boyfriend exposing his beautiful cock to me without any embarrassment!

We ended up in this little apartment in the mountains to ski during my spring break. Yes, I'm a sophomore in college and accepted the invitation of my cousins Lisa (Ulf's girlfriend) and Eva. Lisa and Ulf finished law school last year and now work in law firms and Eva is 18 like me and also in college. She is not here with us because she stupidly broke her arm 3 days before we came...

"Every month, it's the same story! Madame starts to be in a bad mood, then she begins to bleed for 2 days, then she's in a bad mood again..." Ulf tells me, drying his mid-length blond hair under his towel. It takes time and I can only admire his big cock swaying in front of his well-defined abs. It must be said that 10 years of competition in ice hockey have given this Scandinavian god a dream body.

He must be just over 6 feet tall and weigh about 180 Lbs. Nothing but muscle. Well proportioned and well cut, he could serve as an anatomy mannequin. When he turns around, I can't miss his round, meaty ass. Hairless on his upper body (except at the level of the navel), he is covered with very short blond hair on his thighs and legs and has a very hairy ass.

"Ok, but it's not just pussy in life! She can maybe suck you, can't she?"

"Oh no, my poor Jean! One, she doesn't really like it because she tells I'm too hung! Am I?!... Two, she doesn't know how to do it and lets her teeth scrape my glans..." He tells me that while he manipulates his rod which becomes even stiffer and even jerks it off a bit. "Look at that!"

"I see... She is right, your cock is very impressive! And that is probably the price you have to pay for being such endowed! It's also true that girls aren't the best at giving a blow job!" I say, blushing and...trying to lean my body against the sink as much as possible to avoid letting my dick develop freely in front of Ulf's eyes!

I am shaving in this small bathroom. We have just returned from skiing. And it's us guys who start by showering, before giving way to Lisa who stays there for hours...

"You got sucked by guys too, then?!" Ulf throws at me, stroking more boldly his stiff red cock. I can't take my eyes out of this magic hunky lollypop.

"Yes, uh, as a matter of fact..."

"As a matter of fact, what? Don't be shy: we've all done it! When I was your age, I got regularly sucked off by my college roommate, at least every time I couldn't get a chick... And God knows he knew how to do it! He liked my cum so much that he drank gallons of it! It must be said that I have always had abundant sperm and that I like to share... You see what I mean, dude?!"

So excited by what he's telling me, I turn to Ulf and let my cock unfold: it's much more modest than his (like my body, by the way, despite my long training sessions at the swimming club in college) and, blushing, I admit to him: "Actually, I'm more of the type of guy to play the role of... your college roommate!"

"Wow, Jean! I would never have imagined... Yes, you look more like a twink, but you still feel quite manly... That said, my roommate too and... he never missed an opportunity to suck that fat horny juicy dick!"

I take that for an invitation and kneel down in front of this 25-year-old guy, handsome as a god, with a very stiff and throbbing cock, who is to marry my cousin next summer, this same cousin probably in the next room...

Ulf takes a step in my direction. His fat cock is stiffer than ever, at full stretch, with precum that leaks on his hairy navel. He watches me jerk off my teen-ager dick with a smile and he directly shoves his prick deep in my throat. Damn, it's huge! He pushes, withdraws a little, pushes a little more...

"Um..." I start letting small noises come out of my very full throat.

He puts a finger in front of his lips and says to me, "We have to hurry, so as not to arouse Lisa's suspicions and... in addition, since I haven't emptied myself for 2 days, my balls are overfull, I'm going to squirt rather quick! Shit, you know how to do it, my little slutty cousin!"

I take his firm ass cheeks in each of my hands (he's muscular, that little Swedish bastard!) and accompany the movements of his pelvis which make me deepthroat this fat big straight cock...

I got a lot of experience in that matter those past months, in the showers after our swimming trainings. My way is to be slow in the locker room, take all my time in the showers and keep an eye on my pals until one (or more) sport a boner, which is quite common at our age. It triggers my own raging erection and usually quickly turns into a mutual wanking. It inevitably ends up in me kneeling in front of my horny pal(s) and getting good portions of warm creamy jizz!

I continue my job on Ulf's big pecker, letting out sighs from my throat, which he tries to block by pushing his cock even deeper: my nose is in his forest of pubic hair. Despite his shower, he stinks of testosterone: I would do anything to pump him in the shower after his hockey games! Him and his whole team, as I'm quite sure his teammates are all as hung and all as bold and horny!

Without warning me, while his body stiffens, he sends me in the throat a good big ration of sperm... I heartily swallow most of it, letting the last jets splashing my face. Ulf did not lie when he mentioned the abundance of his manly liquor!

I get up and try to kiss him, but he says to me with a smile, "Jean, if you know how to remain discreet, I'm willing to give you all my overflow to drink, but I reserve my mouth for chicks... Sorry man: that's was the same rule with my roommate from college..." He says winking at me and slapping me on the butt... which in turn makes me drop in the air a good dose of white sauce...

"We'd better ventilate before Lisa enters: it stinks of spunk like in a college dorm on a Saturday evening!" I say, bursting out laughing and staring with undisguised envy at Ulf's still swollen cock.

The evening passed without any particular event. We all went to bed around 10 p.m., I was woken around midnight by Ulf who was about to pee...

My bed being in the hallway just in front of the bathroom door, I sit on the edge when he comes out, my head just level with his blood-soaked tool, which sways from side to side with each step he takes. We smile to each other and he enters directly into my throat: a few backs and forth and he sends me on my face a dozen generous jets of very thick and creamy jizz! I have some everywhere! His balls are a really good cum factory! I lay back down and after a few rapid strokes cover my chest and abdomen with my own juices. I really had a good sleep that night!

The next day, Ulf and I play again our little game in the bathroom after skiing. But, that same evening, I hear Lisa getting banged by Ulf and I come as that slut cries out, imagining Ulf's round, hairy ass shoving his big cock deep in her and flood her with his warm horny straight male juice!

Ulf is clearly not bi. He is a pure straight dude, who just use fags mouths when he has no pussy on hand... That's a pity, but c'est la vie!

The following month, I took the opportunity of their informal invitation to come and visit them in Paris for a weekend and my calculation was definetely correct: Lisa has her period again and... Ulf gratifies me with his good abundant swigs of cum! I have never seen a guy with such an ability to cum so much! Wow!

Of course, I rushed when I was invited to their wedding 3 months later...

But I'm not naive either: I knew I wouldn't going to be able to suck off the groom!

However, I was not disappointed at all because I found myself sharing the hotel room with Ulf's 2 young twin brothers. At 20, Alex and Théo have nothing to envy their eldest; neither at the level of their bods, nor at the level of their cocks, nor at the level of their ability to send good big doses of gooey sperm! And, there, I was entitled to double rations!

Ulf had most likely briefed them on my good slutty mouth to swallow stud juices, since they were already stark naked in our room when I arrived, already sporting magnificent boners: it was enough I stare on them with envy for them to grow raging erections that would not quit and it didn't take 10 minutes before they gratify me with their creamy jizz!

The good news for me is that, even if they sometimes fuck pussies, they clearly prefer gay sex. They like to be both together on the same fag, using both holes to empty their young overswollen balls.

It went on and on all the week-end, several times a day, in all possible locations. The guys in this family must have a specific gene for high jizz production and good flow of testosterone!

In addition, as their university is very close to my college, we plan to see each other regularly at the start of the school year in September... Yummy! Yummy!