Backseat Fun On Dad's Lap

Story Info
Dad fucks son while mom drives the car.
2.9k words
4.7
89.6k
298

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 11/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WalkKlaw
WalkKlaw
182 Followers

It was the middle of June and I was on vacation from university. My older brother had recently moved to a flat several hours away from our parents' house, and while he was busy setting up the basic things he needed to live there, Mom volunteered to transport some of what he had packed.

Obviously, when she volunteered herself, she also volunteered me and Dad, since she couldn't load and unload everything to and from the car alone.

So after spending 3 hours loading the family car with what seemed to be an infinite amount of boxes and somehow making them fit inside, the three of us stood there staring at the car with our hands on our hips.

"Well, I'm driving," Mom said, breaking the minute-long silence.

"Can you even drive like this?" Dad asked, pointing at the right side of the car, which was more box than car, "Doesn't look safe..."

He was right, it didn't look safe at all. The only spots that didn't have a box were the driver's seat, the passenger seat behind it, and the space between the driver and the windshield. Even the rear-view mirror was useless, as it showed only the wide box that we had set up horizontally behind the two front headrests. The driver could only see what was in front of them and what was to their left.

"Don't worry, I'll drive carefully," she replied, having sat down on the driver's seat.

Dad approached the passenger seat and moved some boxes further in, then sighed and looked at me. I rolled my eyes.

"We can't sit side by side, can we?" I asked.

"No," he replied.

"One of us will have to sit on the other's lap."

"Yep."

"For several hours."

"That's right. And you know who that is."

Well, my dad was taller, wider, heavier, and would likely crush me if he sat on my lap. I, on the other hand, was like Mom, tiny. While he had muscles everywhere, Mom and I were lean and focused more on our butts.

Dad often showed his appreciation for Mom's assets by grabbing, groping and slapping them. I even caught him looking at my butt when I wore some skin-tight clothing or bent over on purpose.

So, the question of who would sit on whose lap was easily answered.

Dad entered the car, sat down, and adjusted the boxes so he could be more comfortable. When he was done, I squeezed myself into the car and sat on his lap. After we were all ready, Mom put some music on and started driving.

Over the next few minutes, the weirdest part was where to place our hands. I ended up just laying mine on my lap, but because of the boxes to our right, Dad had to place his right hand on top of my right thigh.

As the trip continued, he rubbed my thigh and sometimes squeezed it.

Soon we got to a bumpy part of the road, and this is where things went sideways. Every time the car hit a bump, it went up and down, and so did I. Dad's big frame meant he barely moved, but I started moving around too much.

When I almost hit the ceiling of the car with my head, Dad put his left arm around my waist so he could hold me down. I thought this would be enough, but since he couldn't completely stop me from moving, I ended up slightly bouncing up and down on his lap.

After a while, I started to feel something hard beneath my butt and my eyes widened when I figured out what it was. My dad was hard! His cock was getting harder as I bounced up and down. And what I felt was big!

Now... I would be lying if I said I hadn't imagined him naked or thought about what he was packing.

Dad was attractive, muscular, and the walls of our house weren't thick enough to muffle the sounds of my parents having sex. Which they did very frequently. So I often masturbated while listening to them, fantasizing that he was fucking me instead of my mom.

But now? Now I was bouncing on top of my dad's quickly hardening cock while my mom drove the car. And suddenly, all the toys I had used as a substitute seemed... small.

All of this made my own cock quickly grow to full mast. The problem? I was wearing some very loose shorts, so I had a very visible tent. Every time I moved, my cock would touch the arm Dad had around my waist. Bouncing on his cock and being touched felt good. Really good.

I lost myself in the feeling and the bouncing, and my imagination ran loose. The sounds I masturbated to and the thought of my dad grabbing my butt cheeks flooded my mind.

Suddenly, Mom's loud voice brought me back to reality, and I noticed the car was no longer hitting any bumps. We were now on the highway.

"Sorry about that, boys!" she shouted over the music. "Are you okay?"

"All good here, honey! We just need to adjust our position," Dad replied, seemingly calm. "Can you move forward a bit, son?"

I was still a bit dazed, but I did as he asked and leaned forward, rising up from his lap. Then I heard Dad adjust something, and he pulled me back down to his lap. His cock was gone. I couldn't feel it beneath me anymore, so that must have been what he had adjusted.

The thought that he wanted to avoid having me on his cock made me sad, but then I slid backwards and felt my butt hit something. Something BIG. He had moved his cock from next to his leg, and it was now pointing up, leaning against his body.

It was bigger than I had ever imagined, bigger than what I felt earlier. There was no way this monster was still inside my dad's shorts! I gasped and pushed my butt backwards, trying to feel it, and heard Dad grunting as my cheeks engulfed part of his cock. I was proud of my butt and its size, but Dad's cock seemed huge in comparison. Oh, I wished I wasn't wearing my shorts. They were the last barrier between me and Dad.

Then Dad put one of his hands on the front of my neck and pulled me backwards completely, my head now touching his shoulder. He breathed roughly next to my ear.

"You... you're enjoying this, aren't you?" he whispered, as he slid two fingers inside my mouth. I started licking them, almost sucking his fingers. "The way your butt cheeks are trying to swallow my cock, the glazed eyes, the almost instinctive reaction to my fingers going inside your mouth... just like your mom. You're a little cock slut too, huh?"

I moaned and nodded in response. Fuck me. Was this really happening? Was Dad really calling me a cock slut, and was his huge cock nestled between my cheeks?

As if answering my questions, Dad used his other hand to push my hips forward and then pull them back, so my butt hit his cock. He kept this going for a while, his fingers still in my mouth. I sucked them as if they were his cock.

His breathing grew rougher as he continued to handle me, while I let myself be used. My cock still tented my shorts, threateningly close to erupting, but I kept my hands away from it. I needed to savour this as long as I could.

Mom decided this would be a good time to speak.

"You boys ok back there?" she asked, lowering the volume of the radio a bit. Shit, did she know? No, there was no way, the boxes blocked her view. "Want me to make a stop so you can stretch?"

"Oh, I'm going to stretch you for sure," my dad replied in a low voice, clearly directed at me.

"What was that? I couldn't hear," Mom said.

Dad took his fingers out of my mouth, saliva dripping out, and cleaned them on my face. Then he pushed me up from his lap, towards the driver's seat.

"Haa... we're... good, Mom. You can keep going," I said, now close enough to her so she could hear me.

"I'll be a long drive, are you sure you can handle it?" she asked.

As she spoke, Dad took off my shorts and underwear and let them fall to the floor. Then he pulled me down a bit and used one hand to pry open my butt cheeks.

"Yeah, I can handle it all, no problem," I replied, as her husband placed the tip of his cock on the entrance to my butt. I was so wet that he slid right in when he pulled me backwards.

"Your dad is a really comfortable seat, isn't he?"

"Y-yeah, he's just... so big,'' I managed to say, as I slowly took more and more of Dad's massive cock inside me.

"I know! And we're small, so it's a perfect fit."

My mouth stayed open in a mute moan as Dad finally got all the way in, my butt touching his thighs and hips. My cock twitched wildly, some precum dribbling out. I felt sooo full.

"I'm just the right size for you two, huh?" Dad asked, his hands grabbing my hips. He held me down, pulling me closer.

"Yes you are, darling. Oh, I better pay attention to the road," Mom said, increasing the radio's volume again. "Have fun!"

When the radio hit the highest volume, Dad released the grip on my hips and whispered one word, "Bounce."

And I did. I put my hands on the door to my left and on a box to my right for support, then I slowly lifted myself up. When I could only feel the head of his cock inside me, I let gravity work and went back down, getting filled up again.

I repeated these movements for a while, getting used to his size and savouring every second of having that cock inside me. But Dad didn't think it was enough. When I was at the highest point, he grabbed my hips and slammed me down.

"Hngg!!" I managed to quickly put one hand on my mouth to muffle the sound that came out.

Then Dad lifted me up and slammed me back down again. And then again, and again. He took control, using my body as a sex toy. All the fantasies I had every night were coming to life now.

There were three sounds in the car, the loud radio on the front, the sound of skin slapping against skin, and my muffled moans every time Dad's cock filled me up.

I don't know how long we did this for, I only know that at some point Dad's cock entered me with such force that I came, shooting a couple of loads on to the back of my mom's seat. My butt clenched as I came, squeezing Dad's cock.

"Fuuuck," Dad moaned as he stopped to enjoy the feeling of my insides working his cock. "You'll have to clean that after. Now hang on to your mom's seat."

I was confused, but I leaned forward, my butt rising up and dad's cock sliding almost all the way out. I put my hands on the back of my mom's seat, not applying any force so she wouldn't notice.

Dad adjusted himself, and instead of moving me down, he moved his hips up, sliding into me. He slid in and out a couple of times to make sure Mom wouldn't feel anything, then started fucking me. Hard.

He pistoned in and out, ravaging my insides. If before he had been using my body, now he just fucked me. His hands grabbed my hip and butt as he slid in and out of me. My head dropped, and drool was leaking out of my mouth.

The minutes passed by, my mind blank. There was only Dad's cock. My own cock leaked precum down to the floor of the car. I didn't care, there was only cock. Dad's cock.

His breaths grew rougher, and he slammed harder and harder into me. Then he squeezed me hard, slammed his cock as far inside as he could and came, warm cum filling me. I came at the same time, my cum joining the precum and drool on the floor.

Dad pulled me with him as he fell back onto his seat, his cock still pulsing as more and more cum was shot inside me. We were both breathing heavily, calming down from our fuck session. Mom kept driving, completely oblivious.

At some point, I fell asleep.

When I woke up, Dad had his arms wrapped around me. I could feel his cock still inside me. It was still hard, so I clenched my butt as a sort of greeting. Dad chuckled and flexed his cock in response.

For a while, we continued like this, occasionally squeezing and flexing, but mostly just enjoying the moment.

"Alright, we're going to stop here for a bit," Mom said, stopping at a service station. "Pee break, then I'll get a coffee. Do you want anything?"

"Nah, we'll just get out of the car and stretch our legs," Dad replied, as he opened the car door.

Mom walked away, towards the station building. I got up, Dad's cock sliding out of me with an audible pop, followed by two big globs of cum, previously trapped inside me. They fell on his cock, coating it in even more juices.

Dad directed me to get on my knees outside of the car. The rough, hard ground hurt a bit. He got out of the car, stood up, and looked around. Only the open door and the car hid us, but it looked like there was no one else around.

Satisfied that no one would see us, Dad slapped my face with his cock. The left cheek, the right cheek, and the left again. Then it hit my lips.

"You want this?" he asked. I nodded. "Ask nicely."

"Please, Daddy, can I suck your big, fat cock? Please?" I begged, my eyes following his cock as it moved around in front of me.

"Much better. Clean it all up, slut," he commanded. My cock twitched, and my butt leaked some cum on to the ground.

I skipped past the licking part, opened my mouth, and took as much of Dad's cock as I could in one go. I slurped and sucked all of the delicious and thick cum, swallowing it all.

When I had cleaned up all I could reach, Dad grabbed my head.

"I said... all!"

My eyes widened as he pulled my head and thrust his hips, shoving the rest of his cock in. He entered my throat, and my lips and nose were now touching his body.

We both moaned, and I sucked and licked his cock. He pulled us apart, my lips cleaning his entire length, then started fucking my mouth and throat.

"I'm... going to... ugh.. fuck that tight ass... and this mouth of yours... Every. Fucking. Day!"

I moaned even more, my tongue lapping at his cock. Dad grunted and fucked me harder and faster.

"Oh! I'm going to... fill! You!! Uuup!!!" He roared, slammed his cock as deep as possible, and came inside my throat. His thick, warm cum went straight into my stomach.

He kept cumming for several seconds, and it became harder to breathe. I started struggling but held on, feeling him shooting his load in me.

As his cock stopped pulsing, he slid out of me. I gasped for air. Then he put the head of his cock on my left cheek and pumped once. A huge glob of cum slid out and landed on my face. He rested his cock on my face, covering my lips and nose. My tongue snaked out, licking his shaft.

"This is where you belong. Under my cock, your holes full of cum," he said. Then he took out his phone and took a picture of me. "My perfect little cock slut."

After that, we cleaned up my face, the back of the driver's seat, and the pool of my juices on the floor of the car. Mom came back soon after and started driving.

"So, that was about two-thirds of the trip, I think," she said.

Dad grinned at me. I was sitting a bit sideways, and my hands pumped up and down his massive shaft. One of his hands groped my butt.

"Quite some time left then, huh?" he said, and lightly slapped my butt. I smiled, stopped jacking him off, and got up.

I took off my shorts and lowered myself onto his cock, taking it all inside me. Then we fucked again.

As the trip continued, he came inside me a couple more times. I came on my shorts, so I didn't have to clean the car in a hurry when Mom parked in front of my brother's house.

My brother came out and helped us unload the boxes from the car to the garage. This was easier compared to loading the car. Unlike me, my brother was a younger version of my dad, with all the muscles that Mom and I didn't have, so we finished quickly.

As Mom and Dad went to buy dinner at a nearby store, my brother led me into his house and pulled out his phone.

"Now, little bro, I got a really interesting photo from Dad," he said, a big grin on his face, as he showed me his phone's screen.

I gulped.

"Oh."

WalkKlaw
WalkKlaw
182 Followers