All Comments on '3 Is a Magic Number Ch. 02'

by Scott_Free

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Nicely written and with reverence and emotional fidelity to family bonds. I hope that there is at least a part 3

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 7 years ago
Julia is a super-freak

After Julia finally gets Jack and Katie together, there will no one left to assert her sex appeal/control over...except the parents! So far, the parents have remained shadows in the background. And the title isn't, "5 is a Magic Number." Still, when Julia goes "Ass to Mouth" in this chapter, she's nasty enough to try to seduce Mom and Dad!

I enjoyed this chapter. Katie and Jack's romance is flowering. Looking forward to coming chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

That is quite possibly the dumbest suggestion ive read in awhile. Mom and dad involved in this threesome grouping already described makes zero sense. Just because you have an idea doesnt mean it needs to be shared with the rest of us. Nowhere in this story does mom and dad need to be included. Theres plenty of other mediocre stories that do that. This doesnt seem to be one of them and I hope it stays that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

god i hope mom and dad stay out of this. cousin and siblings is enough for one series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I agree, hopefully mom and dad stay out it as well so much hotter when there's that fear of being caught. It's so much hotter this way without adding parents. Can't wait for the next chapter.

SWIM21SWIM21over 7 years ago
Awesome

Now I want to read about Katie getting her big bubble butt popped after Julia buries her face between her cheeks. I love big-assed redheads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next chapter

I would love to see Katie get fucked in all her holes and many positions while Julia watches. Maybe this can continue when they get back home.

Scott_FreeScott_Freeover 7 years agoAuthor
Mom and dad

Mom and dad never enter into any sex. That is so overused in stories. There will be about another 17 chapters. This story goes a long way. Thanks for reading my stuff!

WmsraubWmsraubover 7 years ago
You are very good

You must of added more to the story then before it was on here. It was the best story that I read on here and I really haven't found one to top it yet (Ashley from shiggymotto is second but he never finished his story, thank you for putting it back on here in its entirety

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Poor Julia

Is there any way you can make Julia feel less left out rather than just a fuck thing. She feels more like a third wheel and I feel bad for her.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Picnic table sex was THE BEST EVER...Loved it

Can't wait for Katie to get Jack's big cock in her.

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
Holy Shit... oops... did I just say that?

Really hot sex. I can't wait for the bro/sis go-round. Julia fits the dirty little sexpot that is up for anything, but Katie is due a bit of finesse from her bro. I truly believe that he is going to fuck her silly, but not at first.

Can't wait for the threesome, but Jack and Katie need to get it on first. Maybe Julia could watch or maybe just listen to them like Katie did the first time that Jack fucked Julia.

It would be a shame if any one got preggers though.

Good story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Assure You, We're Open

Love the "Clerks 2" reference. Puts Rosario Dawson in the middle of that visual every time I hear it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nicejob

Awesome

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
WOW...This is the best CHAPTER, future chapters deal with love and devotion.

The best part of this chapter was how it set up the balance of the entire story.

We learned a lot about Julia aggressive sexual habits and a lot about the love and tenderness Katie had for Jack and Jack had for her. We all wish we had that love in our marriages.

It is still the best Brother/Sister/ and Cousin story I have read. That is why I am reading it again and enjoying it even more than the first time I read. Even now I find myself reading and rereading each page to remember parts I had forgotten.

Although sex is an intregral part of this story, the love, tenderness, genuine love and concern makes the story so fantastic.

bigmaccabigmaccaabout 5 years ago
WOW!

So fucking hot, I'm going hiking

JohntreeJohntreeabout 4 years ago
Hot!

Love your story so far, wish I could live it

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

I'm reading this for the second time at least. Still 5 ๐ŸŒŸ.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Reading through the comments, the Author said,

Mom and dad

Mom and dad never enter into any sex. That is so overused in stories. There will be about another 17 chapters. This story goes a long way. Thanks for reading my stuff!

THANK YOU SCOTT FREE!!!!!!

I agree 500%. I can't tell you just how sick and tired I am of reading stories that would otherwise have been really good sibling romances only to have them ruined by the brother fucking their mom. You totally made my day just then! 5/5

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Yes, yes, YYYEEESSSSSS....NASTY STORY, yet a loving story...you have emotions showing up at just the right moment in this chapter.

Katie has saved herself for Jack...and she wants to be ROMANCED a little before they consummate their new-found relationship. This is going to solidify their brother-sister selves, plus cousin Julia (I hope) is going to continue to play an integral role here!

Thank you for saying that their parents will not be participating in this relationship...I like it the way it is..."maybe" one or 2 additions, someone who really FITS in with them.

Outside sex, exhibitionism...love it!! Have participated in this a few times...it adds to the spiciness of the moment...keep it up!!

**5**Stars...๐ŸŒ‹๐ŸŒ‹๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ โšกโšก

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, chapter 2 was really hot.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCounts9 months ago

Ch 2 did not disappoint... another fun read. Hot series. On to Ch 3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScott_Free@Scott_Free
7/29/2021 I Have been taking a mental health break. Mental illness is no joke, and I have written about it a couple of times. I hope to finish off Hope soon. I don't know what the future will hold for my writing, but I plan to keep on plugging away at it. 8/18/20 So yesterday...