All Comments on '3 Is a Magic Number Ch. 03'

by Scott_Free

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
hardheadd1hardheadd1over 7 years ago
Wow

Wow just... Wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow it is

Now that heir feeling for each other are in the open this should get really interesting, hopefully Julia takes it well in the end.

5*

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 7 years ago
if anyone

Would like to contact me...

misstresschris007@gmail.com

SWIM21SWIM21over 7 years ago
So fucking good. Hits all the right spots.

Amazing work. You are a master at weaving sex with complex emotions. The way he took her against the wall after making her cry was so damn powerful. Love Katie's potty mouth, too. She's the perfect blend of sassy, rough, and vulnerable. I wish I could meet a girl like her in real life. Especially with that big booty of hers. Big brother needs to spank that ass til it matches her hair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very hot

Loved the story, even with the two obvious mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Can't wait for the next chapter.

ansdguyansdguyover 7 years ago
Jack is as dumb as a box of rocks...

Not only that, but his emotional age is 10. Just a bit too inconsistent to be believable. 🌟🌟🌟🌟

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 7 years ago
Incestuous Family Planning

Anyone who plans to have sex without contraception is planning to get pregnant. Is that really part of the girl's plan? Why? This, "Cum inside me, I'll take the Morning After Pill," is just irritatingly stupid. Why doesn't Jack have condoms? He can take responsibility too. He's an adult.

This vacation home must be GIGANTIC, or Jack's parents must drink themselves into an alcoholic stupor in the evenings for them not to hear what's going on. Or does the idea of their children and niece fucking around with each other excite the parents?

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Great story..had me worried about Jack leaving

I agree...Here are 2 very active sexual women and neither one on any type of birth control. Katie is just 18 yet she had 2 long term BF sexual relations. Not enough time. See my email

WmsraubWmsraubover 7 years ago
Don't stop

You guys are in for the greatest story ever seen on here . This is my second time reading it (I read it before it disappeared on here) it is the best story on here

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

Yes, a great story and build up. Now that its happened; hopefully they will do it all the time in different places and when their parents are gone; slow and great !! I hope now the dialogue is more involved and all then beautiful emotions flow well for them. Of course, his baby sister will teach him how to be a great lover and she will benefit greatly. Maybe they will move in with each other and become a couple ?? Thank you !

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
fanbloodytastic

I really hope there is more to come in this hot story

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
Oh boy... it's really starting to get good now.

I'm really glad to see that they are finally ringing each others bells. I can't wait to see which direction you are going from here. Good job!

Rapier875Rapier875almost 7 years ago
Bloody Hell !

THIS - IS - GOOD !

And it's only chapter 3 !

How much better does it get ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hard

My dick is now hard and I want the sister I never had!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
We'll ok

Why do I get the feeling that shit is about to hit the fan...

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
I love every chapter.

It is just as fantastic the second time.

How does a guy choose between 2 incredibly beautiful women?

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
I'm really liking this.

I was hesitant to read this series at first, now I'm not even sure why. Was it that I didn't think it would be good? Maybe it was something else. Anyway, I'm glad I took the chance. So far it's a good story, I like Jack and Katie... still on the fence about the cousin. She seems like a bitch almost assuredly, a wonton slut definitely, and I'm pretty positive she a born manipulator. That's not a person I like. I'm also scared shitless for Jack because of her. Not sure I buy all this talk about her really having multiple doses of the plan b pill. I'm not opposed to incest pregnancy under the right circumstances, but so far none of what I have read would qualify. From the title and all the foreshadowing I see a polyamorous triangle coming. Cousin is in love with Katie, Katie is in love with Jack, and both Katie and Jack are in Lust with cousin. It also looks like Jack will be falling in love with Katie. So what happens to the cousin? Will she move on? Will she confess her love for Katie... I dont think Katie is aware of her cousins true feelings.

I cant wait to read what happens next and how the story ends. Thanks to the Author.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Two things that Katie said were the best part of the chapter for me. First, she recognized Jack for trying to do the right thing and second, she knew that their intimacy was not a game. Best little sister ever! 5/5

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

This...is...???? I really am not going to use words to describe how I feel about this story.

ScottFree has undoubtably written one of the most emotion-packed sagas I have read to date...when I started reading, I saw it was only 3 chapters, now is up to...???

Nothing more to say, right now...lolling forward to seeing exactly where this is going...WWWHHHEEEEEEE!!

**5** STARS!! OF COURSE!!

ocaladouglasocaladouglasover 1 year ago

wow just wow no words can say how hot this chapter is and its really just getting started

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScott_Free@Scott_Free
7/29/2021 I Have been taking a mental health break. Mental illness is no joke, and I have written about it a couple of times. I hope to finish off Hope soon. I don't know what the future will hold for my writing, but I plan to keep on plugging away at it. 8/18/20 So yesterday...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES