All Comments on '3 Is a Magic Number Ch. 04'

by Scott_Free

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This got weird....

here I was expecting a nice tale of sibling love with potential 3rd party in form of their cousin only to see a sex crazed tale where the brother punches his sisters pussy like he's auditioning for the next MMA championship. I get the whole "truth or dare" spiel but the falcon punch to the vagina is a mood killer for me. Not so sure about the whole love side of things either, sis did tell him she loves him but then again she has this on-going think with their cousin...who's playing who here?

Guess and hope the upcoming chapter(s) clarify all of that.

Gave you a 4*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So hot

I think this story is hot as hell. Can't wait for the next chapter. As long as the parents don't get involved or anything, I think that would kind of ruin it. It's so much hotter when they have to worry about being caught, and trying to hide it.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Fucking Awesome

I can barely catch my breath.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 7 years ago
I enjoyed this chapter

Even the pussy punching. That was freaky, but exciting. I don't think you need to involve the parents. (Do it if you want to. It's your story.) But, I think Mom should make it clear that she knows that sex is going on between the kids. Maybe she's fine with that because she used to have sex with Julia's father (or mother, or both)! That revelation could come at the very end. I just do t think the kids have done a very good job of covering up their sex play. And the parents don't seem stupid.

The story with Julia and the itching powder makes her seem dangerously sociopathic and evil. Holy crap!

ender2k2kender2k2kover 7 years ago
I am really confused.

Is this just a reposting of your story "A Back Rub For Julia Ch. 04" because it matches word for word. At first I thought you were reposting "Three is a Magic Number" under a slightly different title. Now I am just confused trying to figure out what you are doing. ???

WmsraubWmsraubover 7 years ago
Just wait ,be patient

It is building up a little at a time be patient , it gets better and more intense

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
I have loved this story from the beginning 3 Chapters.

This was extra hot. I'm so glad you have added some more of the story of these three horn dogs. I was uncomfortable with the "punch" to her cunt, but love the slap to her ass, and the pussy slap, and her reaction to both. Good story ScottFree. Moving on to the next Chapter. HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Story okay, but your writing wasn't

The dialogue made leaps of logic that completely destroyed the mood all the time. One second they're talking with each other and then BAM! Jack is getting yelled at by one or both of the girls because he said something and they took it like a punch in the cunt. And then Kate liking it rough, seriously, how exactly was her 'holier than thou' brother supposed to take that?? It's like figuring out your Sunday church crush likes gangbangs. Completely out of the blue and contrary to the image he had of her.

Not only is his younger sister bi-sexual, has way more sexual experience than he does (he's supposed to be the older, more experienced brother) [his unwilling gf compared to her two bfs/one female cousin and all the voyeristic opportunities she provided], she likes it in a way that completely goes against the image he had of her (you wrote how much he loved his younger sister in a pure, virginal kind of way). And then harping on Donnie really was the last straw for me. Kate was described as a pure, young girl. It would have made more sense if her brother was turned off by her enjoyment of rough sex, rather than just going "Oh, okay".

Your story actually annoyed me enough to stop and write a fucking half page about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too much pain

This had too much pain for me. I never met a girl who liked getting hit in the genitals, or a guy either for that matter. And that isn't very erotic reading to me. But I still gave you 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Mostly I love the story, but I've gotta say, what in the hell has this boy gotten his dick into?! Damn!

The cousin, 'why is he dating that skank?! Well if he isn't fucking his hot cousin then he sure isn't fucking her! This should put puss blisters on her cooch for a few weeks!'

...seriously, after hearing that thr boy should -run- fast! No telling what she'll do to you when shit goes sideways!

The sister? (Rolling eyes) I don't know about her! Hey, rough sex I get! Hell, count me in! But hold the pain, please!

This whole truth or dare thing, as soon as she said the penalty was a punch in the nuts he should have told her to go fuck herself! Instead he worries about it being fair? Lol.

So he plays the game, then ACTUALLY punches his sister in her coochie?! Who would do that unless it was his evil step sister that beats on him?? Then finds out they do it all the time? Wow, two twisted, messed up girls, lol. Dude, don't fall asleep in a room with them!! Hehe. Lets see what the poor bastards future holds, hehe!

Bobm0973Bobm0973over 6 years ago
Love it!!!!

Your story is AWESOME so far!!! Don't listen to all these fucking idiots whining about the pain aspect or Katie being a little freak!! I think it makes her even sexier!! I just wish I would've had a sister and cousin like these two!!!

SAV12SAV12about 4 years ago
I SIDE WITH THE NO PAINERS

JESUS, JUST READING SOME OF THE COMMENTS AND I THOUGHT I MIGHT BE THE ONLY ONE WHO THOUGHT THE PAIN THING WAS TOO FAR. GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE. WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD PLAY TRUTH OR DARE WITH THE PENALTY BEING A HARD PUNCH TO THE GROIN? SOMEONE NOT IN THEIR RIGHT MIND THAT'S WHO! AND I DEFINITELY WOULD NEVER SLAP A FEMALE ESPECIALLY MY OWN SISTER LET ALONE PUNCH THEM. IT WOULD HAVE TO BE MALEFICENT OR THE WICKED WITCH FROM OZ. ANOTHER THING NOT SO BELIEVABLE IS THAT THE BROTHER LOVES HIS SISTER? WELL, ALL I CAN SAY IS DON'T LOVE ME SO MUCH AND WHERE'S THE PSYCH WARD?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I like girls who like pain

I have actually been in relationships with a few of them. I am also a Dominant or Master. If the trust is deep, you would be surprised to find out who really likes what.

Wolfshomeone g ml

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the entire story. There is a slight difference that separates pleasure from pain - within “reason”of course.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 2 years ago

What a. kick ass story! Love it! ;-p

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Oh, yes...the 'nastiness' continues...

Katie is QUITE the surprise...a little pain maiden...taking a punch to the puss like that, and loving it!! Being slammed into the wall, taking a hard dicking...lucky Jack, ha ing two such lovely girls to LOVE HIM!!

I have to go back to the last chapter, and another comment...Katie recognizes her BROTHER is a good man, will take care of her and Julia; he will do the right thing, and do 'right' by them

This is a most-excellent story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why the fuck would you wanna punch some one in the cunt as a punishment for not completing a dare? This bit of storyline should be in the BDSM category, other storylines so far as been good,

rockman123rockman123almost 2 years ago

This author is an exceptional talent. Thank you for sharing that talent with us. I have been reading on this site for many years. Hard to believe sometimes that it is free. If I don't like some of a chapter; I don't read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScott_Free@Scott_Free
7/29/2021 I Have been taking a mental health break. Mental illness is no joke, and I have written about it a couple of times. I hope to finish off Hope soon. I don't know what the future will hold for my writing, but I plan to keep on plugging away at it. 8/18/20 So yesterday...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES